Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Lives Her Fantasy! Part 5

"Revenge gets complicated!"

38
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Continuing story of discovering the joy of interracial sex."

Chapter 8 “Some Like It Rough”

Anthony had made considerable progress on the gazebo since he had fucked Tiffany earlier. He was still unable to explain why the sex today was so special. The knowledge that he was the second man to fuck her almost one right after another just turned him on. What was even stranger was that he wondered what it would be like to fuck Nicol after another man had just cum in her pussy.

That is never going to happen, he said to himself as he thought about how his wife never let him cum in her pussy at least not until they had a couple of babies and he had a vasectomy. The babies were not going to happen until they had a house of their own which right now was years away. Still, it was a sexy fantasy to think of cumming in Nicol after another man had done it. Then he saw himself watching his sexy black wife riding a cock as she told him to get ready as he was going to be next.

“I think it is time for you to take a break,” Tiffany said as she walked completely nude across the lawn.

He smiled and decided she was right.

“I have something I would like to try,” she said as she led him back into the house.

When they stepped inside, she took his clothes off and kissed and caressed him all over. She then took his hand again and led him up the stairs but instead of her bedroom, she took him into a guest room. He noticed that there were ropes attached to the headboard of the bed and on the nightstand was a large bottle of lube, a silk tie as well as the black dildo.

“Looks a little kinky in here,” he said.

“Yes, it does. I want you to tie me up and gag me and use me anyway you want,” she said as she kissed his lips.

“Anyway, I want?” he asked.

“Anyway. My mouth, my tits, my pussy or even my ass,” she said as she crawled onto the bed.

His mind was blown! Anthony knew what he wanted. He had watched many porn videos but never thought he would have the chance to fuck a woman in her butt.

“Are you sure you’re willing to let me fuck your ass?” he asked as he stroked his massive cock.

“I have had this toy in my butt many times.” She smiled as she held up her black dildo. “Now tie me up and take what you want!”

Anthony joined her on the bed and pushed her onto her back. His hand went to her slender long throat. He gripped it and squeezed gently.

“Harder,” she moaned.

“You want it rough, little bitch?” he said as his hand tightened on her throat.

Tiffany nodded and moaned as he kissed her lips. He released her throat and grabbed both of her hands and pulled them up over her head. He quickly tied them together and to the center of the headboard. Then he took the tie and gagged her with it. He tied each of her feet with some rope and looped it up over the headboard so that she was spread open and her feet were up over her head.

“How is that?” he asked and watched as she nodded and her eyes sparkled in anticipation.

He pushed back on her knees and then slapped her pale white butt with a hard stroke. Her eyes squeezed shut as her ass turned pink where he had spanked her. He reached up and stroked her face and she winked at him. He lifted her up again and spanked her ass for several minutes. Anthony watched her pink flesh turn red. Then his hand came up to her pussy. Her lips were puffy and her small clit poked out. He lowered his head and sucked the little nub between his thick dark lips. He rapidly flicked his tongue back and forth as Tiffany struggled against the restraints.

Tiffany felt the extreme pleasure of her clit being stimulated while her ass still stung from the spanking she had received. The extremes of both pleasure and pain mixed and were heightened by her being restrained. She was helpless to stop this giant of a man from doing whatever he wanted. Her body was rapidly moving towards an orgasm and then he stopped.

He had felt her body starting to shake as he had licked her clit and he determined she had not earned the right to cum yet. He instead straddled her with his cock between firm tits. He reached over and poured lube onto her tits. He placed his cock between her mounds and then squeezed them tight against his dick. He then started to fuck her tits. His cock head would push against her chin with each stroke. He reached down and pinched her nipples until she squirmed and then he pulled as she screamed into the gag. He then used his cock to slap her face leaving pink marks on her cheeks as she squirmed to move away. He then pulled her gag from her mouth.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked and she shook her head that she wanted to continue.

He then squatted over her face and said, “Lick my ass.”

Tiffany did as she was told as his heavy black balls sat on her forehead just above her eyes. She felt humiliated but so aroused by being controlled by Anthony. In her mind, her mother was tied up and watching as she waited her turn.

Anthony pulled back until his giant cock was pointed at her mouth.

“Open wide, you white bitch,” he said with a menacing voice.

“No, please don’t do this!” she begged so convincingly that Anthony nearly stopped until she winked again.

He grabbed her head with both hands and pressed his cock firmly against her lips. He heard her start to plead again but he just forced his cock into her mouth.

Tiffany felt the slick cock slide into her mouth and then against her throat. He left it that way until tears were streaming down her face and then he pushed it into her throat. He could feel her struggle against him. Then he pulled out and she again winked at him as he put the gag back in her mouth.

Anthony moved back down between her legs. He put the head of his cock at her pussy opening and then pushed as deep as he could into her. She was screaming into the gag and he stopped to see if it was her acting or real. She again winked at him and he gripped her throat as he continued to take her as she pretended to fight him off.

This fucking bitch is crazy, he thought to himself but he was also massively aroused.

He pounded her with long hard thrusts as she screamed her protest into the gag. Despite her protest, he could feel her body reaching an orgasm but again he was not going to let that happen.

Tiffany could not believe how stimulating this role-play was and she decided that she would have to try other scenarios.  Her mind thought of Rob and she wondered if she would ever get the nerve up to ask him to be part of this naughty life that had only existed in her masturbation world until yesterday.

Yes, I need to bring him into this. I need to submit to him as well, she thought as Anthony used her pussy.

He pulled out of her pussy and she nearly fainted as she watched him pick up the black dildo. He placed it against her opening and pushed it all the way in. He then picked up the lube and put some on his fingers. She then felt him push those thick fingers into her rectum. He was not gentle and she did not want him to be. He studied her face as he prepared her ass for his giant cock.

Anthony knelt between her legs and eased his fingers out of her ass as his other hand pumped the fake cock in and out of her cunt. He then placed the head of his cock against her tiny asshole. He started to push and she acted like she was trying to pull back. He wondered if she was having second thoughts. He stroked her face and she nodded her head saying to go ahead.

Anthony was fascinated by the sight of his cock head pushing into the white woman’s ass. He moved up and looked down into her eyes as he started to push more cock into her. After several inches were in, he slowly fucked her. Then he leaned back and pushed more of his cock into the moaning woman. He began to fuck her faster as her head tossed back and forth. Anthony was transfixed as he watched as about half of his thick cock slid in and out of the moaning woman’s ass but it was still not enough and with one final push his big dick was totally up her butt.

It was then that Anthony had what had to be a hallucination. When he looked down it was no longer Tiffany that he was fucking in the ass but her mother. The bitch who had destroyed his life. He began to pound her ass as hard as he could. He reached down and grabbed the fake cock and pounded her pussy just as hard.

“Take that, you fucking bitch!” he screamed as he used her like she had him.

Tiffany was shocked but pleased when Anthony seemed to go crazy. Her body was orgasming and her pussy was squirting. This was what she had always wanted, to be totally dominated by a man.

Anthony wanted to humiliate this bitch and he was about to bust his nut. He pulled out of her ass and pulled the gag from her mouth.

“Open that fucking mouth!” he screamed as the head of his cock was an inch from the woman’s face.

Tiffany opened her mouth just in time as the first jet of semen hit her in the back of her mouth. More and more cum painted her face and her blonde hair.

He watched as his cum plastered that bitch’s face right up to the point that the face turned back into Tiffany. He was shocked as he realized just how real he had made the last several minutes.

Tiffany’s face was covered with spunk and then she smiled up at him and purred, “That was awesome.”

Chapter 9 “Karma”

Nicol laid on her back and looked up at the white man kneeling between her legs. His eyes were filled with admiration as he looked down on her naked form. She knew with absolute certainty that Rob was enthralled with her. His hands stroked her face as he leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Her hand reached between them and found his hard white cock. She pressed it to her wet pussy and shivered as he entered her.

Rob gripped the sexy black woman’s sexy shoulders as he began to fuck her for the first time and he knew that he wanted more of the exotic woman. Her pussy seemed to grip him as he pushed into her. He pulled back from their kiss and their eyes locked as they shared the thrill of their coupling. Then his balls settled against her ass.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Nicol stroked the back of Rob’s head as he started to pump that wonderful dick in and out of her. Her hips rocked with each of her new lover’s thrusts. The bed began to shake and then squeak as their passion grew hotter and hotter.

Rob pulled up and looked down at the sight of his cock covered with her girl cream sliding in and out of her ebony pussy. He gripped her ankles as he pushed her into a position to better fuck her. She was rubbing her hand over his now sweat covered chest as he started to fuck her harder.

Nicol could feel his cock sliding in and out of her and she could hear her pussy making noise as the mixture of her pussy juice and air was forced in and out of her. She lowered her gaze down to the sight of his white cock fucking her black pussy. Then she began to shake as her body convulsed with an orgasm.

This white man is making me cum, she thought to herself as he started to pound her even harder.

Then he seemed to just stop with that lovely white cock in her as deep as it would go. His mouth came down on hers before he pumped a few more times. Then he moaned and rolled off her as she continued to shake with her orgasm. He reached over and held her to him as his hands stroked her back. Then Nicol felt her pussy dripping.

“You came in me,” she moaned as the realization that she had just been inseminated by her white lover that she had known for barely an hour.

“I think your pussy milked it out of me,” he sighed as he tried to kiss her but she pushed away and sat up on the bed.

Nicol looked down and could see Rob’s massive load of semen dripping from her tingling pussy.

“Oh my god!” she said and Rob could hear the panic in her voice, “I’m not on birth control!”

Rob’s first reaction was concern for this sexy woman but then he remembered seeing her husband put his load into Tiffany’s fertile pussy. His second thought was how sweet the revenge was as he saw another large glob of his cum drip from her cunt.

“Maybe you can take one of those morning-after pills,” he said but then watched her glare at him before she started to cry.

Nicol felt like she had been hit in the gut as she heard Rob mention the Plan B pill. Her revenge had come back to bite her with a vengeance. She had so casually let Tiffany take a placebo to make sure she got knocked up. She had loved the idea of the white woman having to explain why she had a mixed baby.

Rob took her in his arms and tried to comfort her and was having a difficult time understanding why this was such a problem.

“It’ll be ok, baby,” he said but then Nicol pushed him away.

Nicol was racked with guilt as she looked at this wonderful man. I have deliberately destroyed his life and he doesn’t deserve what I have done and neither does Tiffany! Her sobbing grew harder as she knew what she must do before it was too late. Then she started to do the math in her head and knew that she must make her confession because every second now mattered.

“I have done something terrible,” she managed to say as she continued to cry.

Rob stared at her as he tried to make sense of what was happening.

“Your wife came to the pharmacy yesterday to get a Plan B pill. She was worried that she might get pregnant by Anthony. I gave her a placebo. She does not know that she has been having unprotected sex,” Nicol confessed.

“Shit!” Rob said as the mental image of Tiffany with a swollen belly formed in his head with the question of whether it was his or Anthony’s. “How long after sex can the pill be taken?” he asked with concern.

“Usually, forty-eight hours but your wife is taking those fertility drugs as well so there is no guarantee,” she replied as the enormity of her spite hit home again.

“Get dressed!” Rob said urgently.

Tiffany was kneeling in the bathroom as she gently washed Anthony’s cock. Her ass still felt like it was gaped open and she knew it would be several days before she would be able to sit in a hard chair. Her mind reeled at the last two days. The sex had been the most amazing that she had ever had, both with Anthony and her husband. She loved the way they had both taken her to the heights of sensual pleasure. What had made it even better was the absolute knowledge that she was not going to be impregnated by Anthony. However, after today she would be limited to Rob cumming in her pussy or she would need to get on birth control. She would need to tell Anthony that tomorrow they would need to be somewhat more creative in their sex, not that that had been a problem so far.

Or maybe I will not and just see which of my lovers has the most potent sperm, she thought to herself as she felt Anthony begin to become erect.

She leaned forward and started to suck his cock. Her mind filled with the thought that shortly this black man would own her pussy and fill it with his seed again. She loved doing this and again wondered if Rob could get into swinging. His cock was pressed to her throat and then entered her as he held her head and fucked her face.

Maybe we could introduce Rob to Anthony’s wife, she thought as she serviced the massive black cock, How would I react to my husband fucking another woman? she wondered.

Anthony reached down and picked the small woman up. Tiffany wrapped her legs around him and felt his manhood rubbing against her pussy. She reached down and guided him into her. She started to ride his magnificent cock. He carried her back to the bedroom and then pressed her to the wall. It sounded like they were going to pound their way through the wall.

Rob and Nicol parked the car in the driveway and walked towards the house. Both of them were nervous about the conversation that was about to happen. Nicol carried the bag with two sets of real Plan B pills. The question was how would Tiffany take the fact that she had been duped and under the circumstances might already be pregnant with no way to know if the pill would work after so long. Then there was Anthony to be considered. Both of them shuddered at the thought of telling him first that he might have gotten Tiffany pregnant and that his loving wife had also been inseminated by another man while poor Anthony was still waiting for his chance to cum in his own wife’s pussy.

They entered the house and were greeted by the sound of fucking. Tiffany’s moans and Anthony’s grunting and the sound of them pounding the wall with wanton abandon. They walked up the staircase and toward the sound of the infidelity of their spouses. Then they looked through the doorway of the bedroom. Tiffany had her arms wrapped around the giant’s neck and her legs encircled his waist. Anthony had her pinned to the wall as his cock pumped her.

Rob stood there with his mouth hanging open. There was no rage in him and all he could think at the moment was just how sexy his wife was. His cock was fully erect immediately.

Nicol stood just behind him and also witnessed her husband pounding the sexy white woman. She thought she would feel rage and jealousy but she only felt arousal. Then without thinking she reached around Rob and unzipped his pants and soon had his cock out stroking it as they continued to watch.

Anthony felt like a fucking machine as he pounded the white woman against the wall. He loved Nicol but using this married woman like this made him feel like a Superman.

“Fuck me!” Tiffany moaned over and over as she was being fucked like a rag doll.

Nicol had slipped to her knees and began to suck Rob’s white cock. At first, she just toyed with it but then decided to see if she had overcome her fear of gagging on a cock. Then almost without effort his cock slid into her throat and the white man gripped her head and fucked her face. Finally, Rob withdrew from her mouth and he helped her up. He spun her around as he pulled up her dress and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. There was no time to waste and he pushed the entire cock deep into her cunt as she screamed.

“What the fuck?” Anthony said as he turned to see his wife being fucked in the doorway to the bedroom.

Tiffany looked to see Rob riding a sexy black woman while his eyes locked on her adulterous coupling.

“Fuck me harder, baby! Give me that big black cock!” Tiffany said as she stared into her husband’s eyes wanting to find out if he would stop her.

Rob had no intention of stopping anything. He pulled Nicol to the bed and flipped her on her back. He positioned his cock and looked back up at Anthony as he slammed his cock all the way in as Nicol grunted with satisfaction.

Anthony fucked Tiffany as he turned and placed her on the bed next to his wife but with her head on the opposite side of the bed. He then began to pound her making the bed squeak. Anthony could now see his wife’s chocolate-coloured pussy being fucked by the eight-inch white cock. He could see her pussy juice frothing on the shaft.

“Your wife is a great fuck!” Rob said and winked at him as he found more leverage to pummel her.

Rob then watched as Anthony used his wife like she was a rag doll. He could see her creaming all over that monster cock. He looked down into Tiffany’s eyes and could see her burning need to finish fucking the black giant.

“I love you, Rob,” she moaned just before she began to squirt all over the other man’s dick.

Anthony felt like his cock was being held in a tight slippery vice that was determined to pull the cum right out of him.

“Ahhh fuck!” he grunted as his cum plastered Tiffany’s white pussy.

Nicol watched as her man emptied his cum into another man’s wife. Then Anthony looked at her and could see she was near her orgasm.

“Give me that cum!” she screamed as Rob pounded her even harder.

“Where do you want my cum?” Rob asked,

“In my pussy! Just like before,” she said as she looked at Anthony.

“OH, FUCK YES!” Rob yelled at the top of his lungs as he pumped a massive load into the ebony goddess.

They all collapsed onto the bed. Somehow, Anthony had come face to face with his wife. She smiled at him and then kissed him deeply as Tiffany cuddled against the black man and Rob came up behind her to spoon her.

Published 
Written by moremike2415
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments