Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Off Early For Bad Behavior

"I was sentenced to prison and became the property of a gang."

35
10 Comments 10
25.2k Views 25.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
“Six years,” the judge said as he slammed down his gavel. Those words kept repeating in my head over and over. Even as I was handcuffed and put in a holding cell to wait for the prison bus to come, all I could do was think of the next six years. I wished I hadn’t tried to look so nice for the hearing. With my hands cuffed behind my back it made my 36C breasts more prominent.

For two hours I sat in the holding cell with other women. Some of them kept looking at me and smiling. Of course I had heard all the horror stories of prison and I knew what they must have thought. I was thinking the same thing too. At only five-foot two and 109 pounds I would need to have some protection.

“They are going to have some fun with you,” one of the future inmates said. “A pretty little redhead like you will be passed around like a pack of smokes.”

I did my best to ignore her but I knew there was some truth to her words. When the bus finally came I was re-cuffed, this time they put my hands in front of me. It was an hour drive to the prison and I used that time to figure out what I would do. I had never even entertained the thought of being with another woman before.

There was only one prison in Alabama; Julia Tutwiler Prison for Women. I thought it funny that I shared the same first name as my prison. The next hour was spent in processing and getting my very own orange jumpsuit. There were two trustees with me the whole time. They watched me change out of my clothes and commented that my shaved pussy would be well taken care of.

At last I was led to my cell. It was a four person cell and when I walked in, there were three other women in there. Two were white and the third was an African-American. All three were sitting on one of the bottom bunks. The bunk above them was the only free one so I slowly walked over and put my stuff on the flat mattress.

“Hey, you need some help with that?” one of them said.

“No, thank you.”

“She’s polite,” one said and the others agreed.

While I was putting the fitted sheet on the bed I felt a hand on the back of my knee. I started to jerk away but didn’t want to anger them. As I continued to fix my bed the hand started to caress my leg. Before I had finished another hand had joined in.

“Come sit with us,” someone said. I didn’t know what to do so I did as they said. I sat between them. Two was on my right and one was on my left.

“I’m Sandy,” said the blonde girl. “That’s Becky,” she said and pointed to the dark haired woman.

“And I’m Jabrielle,” the other said. All of them looked to be around the same age as me, in their early twenties or so. But you could tell they were much older than me in experience. They were much tougher than I ever had to be.

“Hi,” I said. “I’m Julia.” Sandy took my hand and shook it when I offered.

“What are you in for?” Sandy asked. I told them I was in for selling pot. My boyfriend was the one selling it but he was growing it in my apartment.

“That’s too bad,” she said and I noticed she was still holding my hand.

“It’ll be a long time before you have a boyfriend again,” Jabrielle said and put her hand on my knee. She was sitting to my right and Becky was beside her. Then they asked me if this was my first time in prison and I told them it was. That must have been what they wanted to hear.

Jabrielle put her hand on my chin and made me face her. Then she kissed me. I was hesitant at first but when I felt her tongue on my lips I opened my mouth. I heard some snapping and realized it was my orange jumper being unbuttoned. Next I felt Sandy’s hands inside my clothes and lifting up my bra. Her hands were warm and felt nice against my bare skin.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo



Jabrielle broke the kiss and I instantly missed her perfect lips on mine.

“Get up and take off all your clothes,” Becky said. “Show us you are ours.”

I wasted no time and got up in front of them. I stripped out of my jumper and kicked it to them. My bra and panties came off quickly and I stood nude in front of them. From across the prison I could hear the other inmates making cat calls at me. They could see everything I was doing.

Becky was the first out of her clothes and she sat on the stainless steel toilet.

“Get over here,” she said and spread her legs. I walked over and got down on my knees. She grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face into her pussy. This was my first time eating pussy but I guessed I was a natural. I licked and sucked on her clit while she thrashed around. It didn’t take long and she came in my mouth. She held my head firm against her while she came.

Sandy was next. She was still on the bunk but was naked now. So was Jabrielle. I crawled over to them both and started on Sandy. Her blonde pubic hair tickled my nose as I sucked her to a screaming orgasm. I never knew I would make such a great lesbian.

“God, you are such a slut,” Sandy said.

I smiled and moved over to Jabrielle. Her pubic hair was curly and I sucked on it before moving to her pussy. She laid back and let me get to work. I started by sucking on her clit then pushing my tongue into her.

“Put your finger in my ass!” she demanded.

I shoved my finger in her ass and she started cumming. I didn’t stop as she bucked and rode my face like she owned it; which she did.

When she was done she told me to go over to the cell bars and lay down with my pussy facing out. Then I was too masturbate, but not to come, until they had things ready for me.

I listened to all the other girls scream and holler as I put on a show for them. I rubbed my pussy and clit until I couldn’t stand it any longer. I was so close to cumming but I knew not to. My new owners told me not to and I didn’t want to disobey them. Plus, having the other inmates talk about how hot I was and what they wanted to do to me was pretty hot. I didn’t want it to stop if I came.

The girls came over and told me to get on my hands and knees. When I did I saw they had a piece of wire that was red hot. It was twisted in a strange design. Sandy told me I was to be branded. That way I wouldn’t be messed with by any other gangs.

“Keep playing with yourself, it will make the branding much easier to take,” Becky said.

I was on all fours and slipped my hand between my legs. My pussy was soaked thinking about everything. I was about to be branded like a piece of property and for some reason that turned me on to no end. I felt one of my owners push two fingers inside me.

“Brand the bitch!” the other inmates started chanting over and over. “Brand the bitch!”

The two fingers were now fucking me like a cock while my fingers were working overtime on my clit.

“You can cum now,” Jabrielle said and I did. My pussy squirted all over the floor and before I could catch my breath I felt the blazing hot sting of the brand on my right ass cheek. I screamed from the pain and from the pleasure. I did my best to keep still so the brand would look good.

It was almost too much for me to take but I was about to come to my senses when they removed the wire from my ass. It hurt so bad but I loved it. I thought it was over but Jabrielle reached way back and came down hard on my ass; slapping my brand as hard as she could. I came again from her slap and passed out.

When I awoke everyone was asleep and I was in bed with one of my owners. It was too dark for me to see which one it was but, then again, it didn’t matter.

Published 
Written by Ms_Marvelous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments