Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Stories

Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women.

These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women.

Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

Popular Stories

All Stories

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 11 - Sarah

Sarah's recollection of our relationship and the birth of our child.

Sarah I met my girlfriend Ginger at a festival. At the time I had no idea I liked girls, you know, sexually, but she sure changed that in a hurry! The orgasms she gave me that weekend were like nothing I’d ever experienced before! Why is it that orgasms w...

The Black Satchel - part 1

Kiss struts her stuff at a gallery event

The Eros Gallery, one of the top showcases of erotic art and photography, bustled with excitement when the crowds entered. The event was a sell-out, a weekend showing of artistic excellence in honor of JEB, Joan E. Biren, the ground-breaking artist of Les...

Home Again

I return from my week away with Miss Chantelle and I meet Miss Susan's parents.

Pulling my car into the garage underneath my apartment building, I reflected on the previous week. Miss Chantelle had been ruthless in imposing her authority on me, I had been supervised by an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl and had, in fact, served her. Cha...

A Girl's Night Out

Vicki and Valerie share some girl time

Bill was home in Oklahoma, and Trey was away on business. Vicki decided it was time for a girl's night out, so she picked up the phone and made a quick call. “Hello, Valerie?” “Hey, Vicki,” Valerie replied. “I was just thinking. Billy isn't here, and I kn...

Unquenchable

What happens when your best friend becomes your lover?

After a loveless, childless marriage, which thankfully lasted only a few years, I divorced Dan, a worthless, cheating bastard and got on with my life. I had difficulty believing I was now an emancipated woman! I was young, goddammit, and still in my twent...

Destiny's Desires: Double "S"

Destiny and Paula meet at a local coffee shop to talk about their interest in BDSM. They exchange contacts to set up a date later.

Destiny had chosen this place specifically because she'd spotted Paula from afar, her blonde hair dancing across her shoulders like gold in the low light. Paula clutched a white ceramic cup between her delicate hands, her lips wrapped around the rim, befo...

Remotely controlled

Millennials and their tech isn’t all bad…Madison introduces me to a new gadget

In the dawn’s early light, I watch Madison get dressed for work. She’s being very quiet, trying not to wake me. I see her lean into the mirror, her blouse open, the curve of her behind neatly wrapped in a simple pair of white cotton bikini briefs. She app...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

First

first time

Sadie collapsed onto the plush loveseat, exhausted. Marissa looked amused at her. “Why the hell does the drive here wear me out so much? It’s not even two hours long.” She tried to laugh out her frustration, but tiredness overtook her. She attempted to re...

A Week Away With Miss Chantelle

The ninth in the Miss Susan series, in which I spend a week away on business with Miss Chantelle

Miss Susan had been delighted when Miss Chantelle told her that she and I had to visit my current clients to close out the merger and that we would be staying in a hotel for the week. She was of the opinion that a week with Miss Chantelle would be good fo...

Only One Bed, Part 2: Zoya And Emma Go Sunbathing

Zoya helps Emma catch Nolan’s eye, and the girls get wet.

“Zee, will you put sunblock on me?” “Again?” Zoya glanced at Emma, lying on her front in the sun. “I did your back before we left the hotel room.” “It’s my Irish heritage. I have to keep reapplying, or I burn.” Zoya grabbed the bottle of sunblock from Emm...

Yoga on Wednesday

Follow this story’s protagonist during a particularly pleasurable yoga class.

The clock at the front of the room read 11:48. Fuck, this felt too risky. What had I been thinking?? I hadn’t really, at least not with my brain. It seemed like such a good idea last week. A true inspiration. I had been looking forward to this moment sinc...