Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Book Club Christmas Party

"Festive fun at the book club"

97
25 Comments 25
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words

The last Friday before Christmas, finally, it had arrived. Book club was every second Friday, just me and half a dozen women from the neighborhood meeting to enjoy each other’s company whilst sampling some of the latest book releases.

It had started just after the lockdown had ended. We had been eager to be sociable again, to see familiar faces, and simultaneously seek reassurance that everyday life was possible and was back.

At one point, twelve of us were in the group; however, as people settled back into work and family routines, the group shrank into a hardcore of six regulars.

I’m Annie, and then there’s Mel, a veterinary nurse; Fay, a banker; Chrissy, a paralegal; Charlene, an office manager; and Candy, who manages a local bar. I’m a fifth-grade teacher.

We’re all in our mid-thirties, married, apart from Charlene, a divorcee. Mel and Chrissy have a couple of kids apiece.

Anyway, I’m starting to drift a little here. What’s so special about book club, you ask? Well, promise to tell nobody else, and I’ll let you know.

We had settled down to our core membership, reading all the expected titles and authors. Still, as with many things, it became stale and predictable.

The book club was losing its attraction even with a few drinks, a simple buffet, etc. Candy, the wildcat amongst us, suggested livening things up by trying a few erotic titles.

Fifty Shades was okay, and it did raise a few lewd jokes and giggles and loosened a few social barriers, I guess. Then we tried The Exhibitionist by Tara Sue Me, an adventure in Submissive romance and BDSM.

That really uncorked the bottle. Faces flushed, nipples tented blouses, we got fidgety; in short, we all became aroused and unable to hide it.

The book was a hit, but even more, it triggered conversation in areas that previously would have been taboo.

Charlene, our divorcee, admitted to being permanently horny and that she was considering trying a website for a casual fling. Laughingly she said it was too soon for anything permanent, but she needed a warm body to fuck. A dildo was good but a lonely alternative.

Fay let it slip that she was bisexual, that at college, she’d been seduced by a roommate and still enjoyed the occasional tumble with a woman. Her occasional business trips allowed for a degree of anonymity to indulge herself.

Mel and Chrissy both complained that family routine stifled their sex life due to tired husbands and demanding kids. Doubtless, you’ve heard similar complaints before.

Me, you ask, my sex life is actually good. My husband, Dan, is in good shape; he works in construction. He has a nice cock, good length, comfortable girth. Unlike many men, he’s good with his tongue and unafraid to use it. We both like it a little rough and as often as possible. Don’t judge; I’m happy, and so is he.

It could have been switching from wine to cocktails; however, as the evening at Charlene’s wound down, the conversation took a distinctly naughty turn.

Mel announced that she was going home to fuck Bud, her husband; he could yawn and groan all he wanted, but she was determined to get fucked that night.

I said that my Dan loved book night because I always got home wet and wanting. I always knew a good fucking was awaiting me.

Charlene delved into her sideboard and produced her new vibrator, or, to be accurate, a clit sucker.

If we could all hurry off home, she was going upstairs for a trip to heaven, she giggled.

ooOOoo

Two weeks later, we were to meet at Fay’s. Her husband was traveling for work and would be away for a few days. She suggested that we could stay as late as we wanted.

The evening started lively and gathered speed. Everyone seemed to be more relaxed and open.

Chrissy read aloud, really giving a sensuous interpretation when she got to the hot sex passages. I could feel my pussy moistening, and Charlene, who had come straight from work still wearing a silk blouse and pencil skirt, I could see her nipples tenting her blouse. Fuck, mine get hard, but she could hang portraits from hers.

I caught her eye; she blushed but raised a hand to stroke her nubs.

I blew a kiss in return.

The chapter finished, Chrissy closed the book and looked around the group. “I need to be honest here. I am so horny, my panties are sodden, I need to take them off.”

There was total silence for a second; that proverbial pin could have dropped.

“Me too,” Mel broke the silence.

A chorus of giggles and murmured agreements followed.

It was Candy who took us to the next level. She wore a denim pinafore dress, clingy white roll neck, and ribbed cream tights.

Propping her wine glass on a side table, she stood and moved to the middle of the room before hitching her dress waist-high.

“I’m hot, and I’m horny,” she giggled before slipping her hands into her waistband and peeling her tights off. Her pale blue panties had a substantial damp spot.

Slowly, she pulled them down, revealing a neatly trimmed and very wet pussy.

Balling the panties up, she wiped herself dry before letting her dress drop down.

I clapped, shocked yet aroused by her audacious display.

The others joined in.

Candy dropped a curtsey. “Thank you all, much appreciated.” She reclaimed her glass and drained it before resuming her seat.

“I guess it really is rather warm in here,” Fay said as she stood and pulled her tee over her head. Her petite breasts were bared to us. Her leggings followed, and she stood in a tiny black thong before us.

I was seated nearest to her. She had been the first neighbor to introduce herself to us when we moved into the area. Now I could see her bare wet pussy. The thong covered nothing. It just highlighted her camel toe. I could smell her arousal.

She gave a twirl. I got a close-up view of her butt cheeks; holy fuck, she was plugged. A ruby-red stone glinted from between her cheeks.

Unable to resist, I leaned forward and slapped a cheek.

Turning to face me, she groaned, “For that, you’re next.”

Quickly tugging the thong down, she kicked it off before sitting back down, tucking her legs under herself.

“Annie, your turn, girl.”

I stood. “Before I cool off, I just want to say two things: first, I dressed for Dan tonight, and second, can I ask that what happens at book club stays at book club? After all, I teach fifth grade.”

A murmur of agreement went around the room.

Like the others, I had kicked my heels off at the door. My grey knitted dress clung to my curves; Dan called it my ‘Fuck Me’ dress. I peeled it off to reveal my lingerie: sheer black thigh-highs, a red pearl thong, and a matching open-cup bra.

My nipples were hard as glass, my breasts snug in the open cups.

The thong was just a string around the waist to hold a string of pearls between my legs.

The pearls were snug between my swollen labia and glistened with my juices.

“Fuck, if Dan ever says no, I’ll fuck you.” This from Mel, usually the quiet one of the group.

“Yes, I’m curious, I guess, I’d never cheat on Cliff, but with so little cock in my life, maybe pussy is the answer,” she continued.

Mel’s jeans, jumper, and plain cotton underwear joined the growing pile on the floor. She sported a thick dark bush matted with her juice. It was just shy of being unkempt.

Mel struggled to smooth it out with her fingers. “Guess I’ve let things go a little.” With that, she choked back a half-sob.

Charlene and Chrissy both stood and quickly undressed before moving to wrap Mel in their arms.

Chrissy and Mel are tight as they have kids in the same classes. Now that she was single again, Charlene tended to hang out with them.

“I need some work too, honey,” Chrissy said before standing back to let the group see her mound. It was covered in thick, tufty reddish hair.

Patting it flat with one hand, she took Mel’s hand in her other. “Let’s have a spa day, leave the kids with the menfolk, what do you say?”

Mel nodded her agreement. Charlene offered to drive, adding that she could get a discount at an out-of-town spa her company worked for.

“I’m going to lose all this,” Mel said as she tugged at her matted mound and then did the same to Chrissy. “Let’s both get a wax, shake our fucking husbands up a bit, eh?”

Chrissy seemed happy to have her best friend’s hand cupping her mound. She stretched out a hand to feel Charlene’s smooth skin. “Mmmm, smooth does feel so good.”

I watched as three of my closest friends stood before the rest of the group, stroking each other.

“I need to fuck.” Fay was now openly rubbing her slit, teasing herself, slipping a finger inside.

Candy had one leg over the couch arm, her fingers working her clit.

I looked at the threesome, now lying on the rug, taking turns kissing and teasing each other.

There and then, I decided that this would be a secret from Dan.

Spreading my legs wide, I started to slip those shiny slick pearls deeper into my throbbing cunt.

I think Mel was the first to cum. Maybe she was just the noisiest.

Was it the drink, the books? Was it the need to feel valued and wanted for some of us? I can’t say. I’m not sure any of the group can, really.

All I know for sure is that I enjoyed several mind-blowing cums that night, some on my own fingers, some on Fay’s.

Candy rode Fay’s face. I sucked those small, oh-so-sensitive breasts as she did so. My face so close to the action, Candy’s butt bumped my cheek.

Eventually, Fay, Candy, and I went to bed in Fay’s queen-sized bed. Mel, Chrissy, and Charlene were in the guest room.

So, that’s how book club became so special and why tonight’s book club Christmas party night was so exciting.

ooOOoo

“Have a good night. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t,” Dan said, standing at the door to our bedroom and watching me add the last few touches to my makeup. A mischievous smile lit his face.

“No chance of that. It’s just the girls from the book club.” I caught his eye in the mirror and returned his grin.

With that, he headed to his den, Friday night football high on his agenda.

I slipped out of my silk kimono, admiring my naked body in the mirror. Taut and smooth with a fresh Brazilian. My pussy already showing signs of arousal. Checking that Dan had gone, I reached behind and gave a gentle tug on the stainless-steel plug sitting snug in my ass.

“Mmm, that feels so good.”

Happy with my appearance, I slipped into my party outfit. Black fishnet hose, black leather skirt, and a semi-sheer blouse, body-hugging in a swirly black pattern. Between the swirls, my bare breasts were clearly visible.

Donning a pair of knee-high boots and my overcoat, I paused to kiss Dan before heading out to Charlene’s.

ooOOoo

Charlene opened the door. Her white silk shirt was untucked over skintight black leather trousers.

I was enveloped in a spicy cloud of perfume as she pulled me in for a hug.

I was the last to arrive. The others were all gathered in the lounge, chatting and giggling. Everyone was clutching a glass of eggnog.

Fay was wearing a red leather waistcoat that pushed her small breasts to the fore. She’d paired it with black thong panties and red fishnet pantyhose. All topped off with a pair of thigh-high patent boots. It could have looked ludicrous on anyone else, but she carried the look well.

Mel and Chrissy were in matching naughty Santa girl outfits; both had oversize badges that lit up with “Fuck Me.”

Candy, the wildcat not to be outdone, was wearing a red bodysuit, the plunging neckline doing nothing to contain her full breasts. A repeating pattern of HO HO HO in large white letters added to the look.

Charlene called for everyone’s attention, “Welcome to the book club Christmas party. I’m so excited that we’re all here. There’s lots of food and drink, and Candy and I have come up with some great party fun. Our book club has become rather special, as your outfits wonderfully illustrate. Let’s relax and party. I love you all.”

The music went up a level, and we started to dance.

The naughty Santas started twerking and gyrating, rubbing provocatively against each other.

Candy and Fay were bopping away, giggling as Candy’s girls tried to escape her outfit.

We all knew how the evening would end. A lot of thought and effort had gone into ensuring it did, but we still needed to drink a little and let the pheromones flow.

ooOOoo

Everyone was pleasantly tipsy when Candy announced the first party game.

Forming pairs, each team had to cross the room and climb over the two couches without losing a balloon gripped between their bodies.

Silly and pointless, it was a good icebreaker. However, any residual ice in this group was more of a wet mush.

Fay and Candy won. Fay slipped her hands inside her top, popping her girls free; Candy’s firm mounds freed themselves. The balloon never stood a chance.

In celebration, the victors took turns in sucking each other’s nipples. The party was underway.

The next game was a little naughtier. Each person had to pick a table tennis ball from one of two bowls. One ball had a number on it, the other just said: top, bottom, all.

I went first. My first ball was marked one, and the second simply said TOP.

I looked questioningly at Charlene, who, with a giggle, led us to her patio doors. Her garden was a good hundred yards long, and spaced along the path were large, illuminated candy canes, each bearing a number from one to six.

“It’s simple: take your top off, run to the candy cane with your number on it, and bring back the attached gift.”

“What about your neighbors?” I knew the Gardiners next door quite well.

“You need to dash then.” Charlene reached out to take my blouse.

Stepping outside in the cold air had an immediate effect on my nipples, 35F, an instant aching in my nubs.

“GO!”

I sprinted twenty yards to the first cane, my girls bouncing around. I struggled to free the red pouch tied to the cane with cold fingers before running back to the house’s safety.

Charlene wrapped me in her arms, her warm hands cupping and soothing my breasts.

“Don’t open the present until everyone has run.”

Charlene was next. She lost her trousers and drew cane three. Whoops of laughter greeted her pale ass running down the path as her breath fogged around her.

MonserratPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserratPeters

I greeted her at the door, warming her cold cheeks with my hands, letting a finger slip between her lips. “Mmm, you’re so wet,” I whispered in her ear.

Mel was next. “Shit, All and Five.”

The neighbour’s security lights came on as she reached the furthest cane.

Mel stood tugging at the bow, unable to free the pouch.

“Anybody there?” Greg Gardiner’s voice came over the hedge.

Mel dropped flat to the ground. We all held our breath, desperate to not make a noise.

A torch beam started to flick around the lawn. Mel rolled into the shadow of a bush just as the beam passed over where she had been lying.

Greg called out a couple more times, and then the torch went off, and we heard his doors bang shut as his lights went off.

Mel crawled to the candy cane, tugged it from the ground, and crept back to the house.

“Holy fuck, that was close,” she was gasping with cold as she stepped inside.

Her bare flesh was damp and red from the cold, her nipples rigid, but it was her eyes that I noticed. They were ablaze with excitement and arousal.

“Sorry, that was a bit too much,” Charlene said, beside herself with guilt.

“That was awesome, fucking awesome, I haven’t felt so alive in years.“ Mel locked lips with Charlene. I could see their tongues dueling as they kissed.

We all group hugged Mel, warming her with our bodies as a pack.

Chrissy and Fay moved forward. “Us next.” With that, they stripped bare and picked a ball each: Two and Four.

Holding hands, they tiptoed to the furthest cane, popping the gift bag free, before creeping back to Number Two and then the house’s safety. 

“Just me left then.” Candy was naked, her large breasts looking fuller than ever, her smooth mound slick with arousal, her neatly trimmed landing strip glistening with her juices.

Sliding the door open, she stepped out onto the patio. Instead of hurrying down the path to the furthest cane, she reached out to flick on the garden lights.

Then, with elegant grace, she rose onto tiptoe before running forward and pulling a series of flips and tumbles along the path, ending with a cartwheel.

“Damn, she’s still got it, Phys Ed at Uni,” laughed Chrissy.

Candy stood at the cane, slipping the bow open to free her prize. Her toned, curvaceous body all but gleamed in the lighting.

Prize retrieved, she turned toward the Gardiners and blew a kiss and a wave before trotting back to the house.

We quickly tugged her back inside, killing the garden lights and closing the drapes.

“I think that’s a win for me.” She dropped another curtsey and grabbed her glass of wine.

“I think Greg would vote for me too. Just tell him it was a party dare.”

“OMG, did he really see you?”

Candy giggled, her joy sending a delightful quiver through her body. “No, there was someone there, but I think it was a girl. The lights were off, and she had long blonde hair.”

“Oh, you bitch, you gave me palpitations; feel my pulse. That sounds like Abby or Amy. They’re back from uni.”

Candy had reached forward, cupping Charlene’s pussy. “Mmm, I can feel your pulse; it’s racing,” she giggled some more, taking time to lick her palm.

With that, we moved to gather around the fireplace. A crackling log fire had been keeping the room warm all evening. The lovely aroma of pine competed with the equally delightful bouquet of wet pussy to tickle our senses.

We sat in a semi-circle, all naked and aroused, soft rugs beneath us, the heat of the fire caressing our bodies. I moved to top up everyone’s glass. Smooth French brandy warmed our cores.

“Has everyone got their present from the garden?” Charlene had produced her red velvet bag.

We all murmured in agreement.

“Okay, in that case, we’ll open one at a time, you first, Mel.”

Mel made a show of shaking and sniffing her bag. “It’s quite light.”

Tugging open the drawstrings, she shook the contents into her lap. Two polished green stones, joined by a golden cord. “I’m not sure what they are?”

“Ben-Wa balls, dummy,” laughed Chrissy, “You put them in your pussy.”

“Just straight in?”

“Yes, so long as you’re wet enough.”

Mel pulled her knees back and slipped a finger between her folds. It reappeared slick with her honey.

Kneeling up, she picked up the balls and, with surprising ease, slipped them inside herself.

“Urrrrgh,” a deep groan escaped as her pussy accepted the intrusion.

“Now stand and move around,” Candy said, casually stroking her own lips as she urged Mel on.

Slowly, Mel stood and wriggled her hips. “Oh fuck, that’s amazing. I can feel them move. I’m so full.”

“It only gets better,” Candy smiled and turned, pushing her face against Mel’s slickness.

“Just wait until we start dancing again.”

Fay was next, emptying her bag to find a strap-on and harness. She quickly stepped into it, jigging around the circle to make it wobble in our faces. “I wonder who’ll be first,” she purred.

Chrissy squealed in delight and mock horror as she unwrapped a giant black dildo with a bulbous head and thick veining, “Oh fuck, I’ll never walk straight again; I can’t wait to try it.” Sitting back against the couch, she started to rub the head against her slick lips.

Candy had ripped open her present to reveal a  remote egg and was busily clicking through the settings when the doorbell rang.

Charlene hurried over to the window, peeping around the heavy drapes. “Shit, it’s Abby from next door. What should I do?”

“Open the door, silly. I’ll go; we’ve kinda met already.” Candy hopped up and headed for the front door.

Muffled squealing and giggles floated down the hall before Candy returned with tall blonde and curvy Abby in skintight leggings and a puffy fleece jacket. “We’ve got guests,” she announced, “This is Abby and her twin, Amy.”

Another tall, curvy blonde stepped in from the hall. “I hope we’re not intruding, but we saw you in the garden and heard music. It’s very slow at home. This, however, looks fun.”

Except for Candy, we had all attempted modesty, using hands, cushions, and throws to cover up a little.

“Come in, grab a seat; it’s just our book club Christmas party.” Charlene was burbling as if six naked women clutching sex toys were normal for a book club.

“It’s okay. Candy explained what was going on at the door before we came in,” Abbey said whilst unzipping her jacket, “We’re happy to fit in, aren’t we, sis.”

“Oh yes, totally,” Amy said, shrugging off her jacket.

Both girls were wearing sports bras and leggings, their nipples tenting their snug tops.

Without hesitation, they peeled their tops off, and large, firm young breasts sprang free.

“Mmmm,” I couldn’t help but voice my appreciation.

Amy was closest to me; my eyes settled on a deep, pronounced cameltoe in her turquoise leggings.

She balanced perfectly on one leg to tug off a snowy white tennis sock before swapping legs to bare her other foot.

A quick glance confirmed that Abby had followed her move. Both then snagged the waistbands of their leggings before pulling them down in a synchronized motion.

“Oh fuck me,” Candy was speaking for all of us, her hungry gaze feasting on the two naked forms before us.

Bright blue eyes, long blonde hair, pale blemish-free skin. Abby and Amy, tall and limber, full-breasted and waxed, stood relaxed and smiling like a pair of Nordic goddesses.

“I feel like a gazelle that’s wandered into a pack of lions,” Amy was giggling away, totally at home with her nudity.

“Oh, we might get eaten,” Abby giggled, letting her long, firm legs part a little more.

“Mmm, I do hope so.” Amy dragged a slender finger through her slick lips.

Kneeling up, I let my eyes meet Amy’s before running my hands up her soft, smooth leg. I caressed up to her knee, squeezing the firm calf.

The hunger in her look was all I needed to carry on.

She raised her leg, resting her foot against my thigh. I ran my fingers around her foot, massaging the sole and instep. Her skin was warm, and I could smell vanilla.

I let my tongue flick across her toes, and the resultant shudder urged me on.

Slowly I licked and then sucked her big toe, her flesh still warm from her sock. I could faintly taste vanilla.

As I worked my magic, I watched her body react. A pinkish flush enveloped her chest; her pussy lips visibly swelled and glistened with her juice.

A quick feel between my legs confirmed the flow of cum now leaking from my core.

Releasing her foot, I moved to bury my face between her thighs. My tongue lapped at her lips; salty, sweet girl cum trickled over my lips and down my chin.

Firm fingers gripped my hair as she pulled my head away from her mound. Releasing my head, she pulled her labia apart, her pink insides coated with thick white cream.

“Now!”

I needed no further bidding. I started to devour this firm young honeypot. I used my tongue to flatten and lick her lips. I sucked, I blew, I nudged with my nose, and at the end, I slipped in a finger or two.

Once again, her hands gripped my head, knotting my hair around her fingers as her hips bucked and fucked my face.

I could hear her moaning and urging me to make her cum. Until recently, I had been strictly a cock-only kinda girl, and yet here I was eating cunt, and eating it with fervor.

Suddenly her legs locked, my head was crushed against her pussy, and hot oily cum filled my mouth and coated my face. I could feel it dripping onto my breasts.

Then, I was released. I sank back onto my haunches, sucking in deep breaths of air.

I took a moment to look around the room. Chrissy was embracing Mel, their lips locked in a heated kiss. Candy was in an armchair, her legs hooked over the arms, Abby kneeling before her, kissing her way up her legs.

Fay had Charlene bent over the back of a couch, the rhythmic motion of her hips giving testament to her experience with a strap-on.

Gentle hands reached around me, stroking my breasts, strong fingers, teasing and stretching my aching nubs.

I turned back to face Amy, who had now regained both her breath and her wits. She was stunningly pretty and sexy. Her bright blue eyes were alight with passion and desire.

Her tongue slithered across my breasts, gathering up some of her tangy love juice.

“I knew when we saw Candy in the garden that we needed to be here. It’s like games night at our sorority house,” she stated.

I saw her arm move and then felt her fingers parting my slit. Slowly, she twirled her fingers in my molten core, those bright blue eyes never wavering from my face.

I could feel myself starting to cum,  a huge orgasm building from deep inside me.

Suddenly, those magic fingers were gone. I could feel the emptiness in my cunt.

Her hand appeared before my face, gleaming with my juice, strands of thicker creamy cum, forming webs between her fingers.

She actually winked at me before delicately licking her fingers. “Mmmm, delicious,” she purred, sucking in a thick strand.

“I do believe I owe you a cum,” she said to me.

“I believe so.” My pulse was pounding in my ears, my heart hammering in my chest, a constant throbbing between my legs.

Our lips locked, and our tongues danced; we could taste ourselves and each other. A blend of spices and sweetness and all things nice.

For a while, we were locked inside our own little bubble. The fire crackled, the air thick with pine and female nectar. Cries of ecstasy and release reverberated around the room, drowning out old Bing and his desire for a white Christmas.

All we felt was the pleasure of roaming hands and dueling tongues.

Firmly, she turned me to face away from her. I raised my arms and let them rest on the couch. Now her hands were caressing my back, massaging my ass cheeks, teasing my thighs. My body was abuzz with pleasure.

“Oh, what have we here?”

My butt plug, long forgotten in the events of the evening.

Those firm, warm fingers were brushing my taint, dancing around my pucker, tracing the edges of my jewelled plug.

“Oh, Annie, I never realized how naughty you bookish nerds can be.”

Light warm kisses started peppering my ass cheeks, little bolts of lightning arcing to my core. I had warm, soft lips caressing my skin, firm fingers teasing my ass and pussy, and now that I’d been reminded, that naughty fullness of the plug.

I was kneeling, naked, but for my black fishnets, a red jeweled plug in my ass, and another woman’s cream smeared across my face and breasts.

Book club had been an idea to restore some social interaction between me and my friends, and oh fuck was it doing that. My exploration of girl-on-girl sex had opened my eyes and now my pussy to new horizons.

“Oooh!” A loud growl of pleasure escaped my lips.

With no warning, Amy had gripped my plug and tugged it until its widest point stretched my pucker to its fullest. My hands clawed at the couch as I arched my back, thrusting my ass out to try and relieve the pressure.

Amy kept moving the plug, keeping me just on the acceptable side of pain. I could feel my core melting, my juices flowing and dripping from my engorged lips.

Suddenly the pressure was gone, replaced by fingers being driven into my throbbing pussy.

It was too much. I screamed in release as a wave of pleasure wracked my body. I felt like I was on fire, every nerve ending electrified.

My body blew my mind, the circuits blew, and it couldn’t handle the sensations I was feeling. 

Gradually, I regained my senses. I was curled up on the rug by the fire; sweat and cum bathed my body. I was surrounded by my friends and the twins, Abby and Amy.

Candy offered me a long, cold drink; I quenched my thirst as I sorted my thoughts.

Would Dan mind my book club adventures? I would sound him out.

Maybe it would turn him on knowing that I liked girls too, so long as he was my only cock; he might just fuck me harder if I shared my experiences.

Swapping my water for a glass of bubbly, I surveyed the women around me.

They were all beautiful, kind, and sexy. They had never looked better than they did now, hot and sweaty, naked and cum stained.

Slowly, I stood on shaky legs and raised my glass. “I just want to thank you all for your friendship and to say that Abby and Amy, you are now officially book club members. Merry Christmas, and here’s to another year of book club.”

“Cheers.”

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments