Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Installment #6 in the Jacob and Lynn series"

The following day, we ate breakfast at the hotel. We sat down with our food, and Lynn dropped a bomb.

"Jacob, last night before I fell asleep, I researched Bisbee—the small, quaint, artsy town appeals to me. However, the proximity to the border and the giant open-pit copper mine are deal breakers. Do you have any other ideas?

"Okay, I've got one more. I didn't mention it before because it is in the mountains and gets cold there. This could be the place if you can get past the weather."

"Sounds intriguing; what town is it?"

"It's Payson. Look it up on your phone and let me know if you want to travel there. Otherwise, it is time to pick a different state. I'm glad you stopped me from driving to Bisbee. Lynn picked at her food and researched Payson on her phone."

Lynn looked at me and said, "I like what I see on the Internet, and the town looks nice."

I got the driving directions for Tucson to Payson, and we were on our way. The challenging drive to Payson was scenic and mountainous. I let Lynn drive about twenty-five miles in the mountains. She was happy to let me behind the wheel. While enjoying Mother Nature, it was time for a frank discussion with Lynn.

I asked Lynn, "What are the details for our upcoming nuptials—the when, how, where, and who must be agreed upon? Here are my views. When would be ASAP? How am I okay with a church or civil ceremony? Where is any place you want, and who will invite anyone you want, from large to family and close friends? I am open to anything."

Lynn looked dazed and deep in thought. It looked like she was starting to stress out. I found a scenic pullover, and we got out of the car. I thought a walk would help clear her head. I got some water from the SUV, and we surveyed the landscape and wildlife. Everywhere we looked was alive with color. Now was the perfect time. I embraced Lynn and gave her a passionate kiss. Her arms went around my neck, and she had that look in her eye.

"Jacob, I know one thing: I love you." We will straighten out all the details. Let's continue to Payson and start exploring the town.

"Lynn, are you horny?"

"You know me too well, don't you?"

"Not really; I deduced that we are very much alike."

Our arrival in Payson seemed to calm Lynn down, and a smile returned to her face. She was starting to relax, enjoy life, and preview our future. Lynn said, "I like this town. Its population is under 20,000 and has quaint shops and stores with a natural homey feel.

I thought to myself, "Finally a winner." She likes the place. We went to the local supermarket and picked some snacks and adult beverages. While in the store, Lynn picked up some real estate books. She enjoyed walking in town and people-watching. Lynn was falling in love with Payson.

"Remember, this place gets cold in the winter, sometimes below freezing with snow. The upside is that it is about fifteen degrees cooler during the brutally hot summer than the valley. However, if you want to go shopping in Scottsdale, it is a two-hour ride of ninety miles to the mall."

Lynn shook her head, and it was time to return to our motel room. Nightfall brought a fantastic sunset, a slight breeze, and two people walking in love. Our motel room wasn't a fancy suite, just a large king with all the bells and whistles. It was clean and cozy, perfect for wine and relaxation. I opened a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio and got comfy on the loveseat. The wine tasted great; Lynn and I reviewed our long day and future together. It was time to unwind.

Lynn got up and requested, "Get the porn set up while I change into something more appropriate for this evening."

I hooked up the computer, HDMI cable, and the television. Lynn is a brunette, but she liked last night's blonde porn star, so I picked one of her videos.

When Lynn came out of the dressing area, she wore a red open-cup/crotch baby doll, red stockings, and red high heels. She was wearing her gold hoop earrings and a gold chain. Lynn looked hot, slutty, and sexy, all wrapped up in one package. As she approached me, Lynn was sporting a different attitude. It was rougher around the edges, raunchier, and somewhat filthy. I liked it; it was a significant change of pace. I looked at her body; things were unlike anything I had witnessed. Her nipples were already rock-hard and standing at attention. My eyes moved to her womanhood, and I wondered did Lynn get a head-start and primed her pussy.

Lynn moved closer to me; I could smell her perfume and musk. My cock was rock-hard and ready for this evening's passion. The lady in red was the main attraction; Tonight was a night to remember.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

Lynn grabbed my manhood tightly and got down on her knees. It was not her usual soft, gentle touch. This was savage and rough. I felt obligated to return the same type of treatment. When she had my cock in her mouth, I grabbed the hair and shoved my manhood deep into her throat. Lynn was caught off guard and gagged and choked on my cock. It wasn't the size, but the surprise.

Lynn's aggressiveness subsided, and she returned to a more soft and gentile sexual romp. As she was giving me this blow-job, I noticed her left hand pinching her nipple and playing with her pussy. Lynn was way beyond "horny." I touched her breasts and gave the nipple a hard pinch. She let out a "mmm" and continued her oral fixation.

Lynn's fellatio was out of this world, and I couldn't last much longer. I lifted her chin, helped off her knees, and guided her to the bed. She propped herself against the headboard, and I slid my head between her thighs. Her aroma was captivating, and she was soaking wet. My tongue could wait any longer to attack her delectable pussy. As my tongue traveled to her clit, Lynn grabbed my hair and groaned, "Fuck yes, this is what I wanted and have been waiting for all day." Her ass began to squirm on the bed. She was enjoying every moment, and so was I. Her scent and the taste of her cunt were hypnotizing me.

I must have been doing an excellent job because Lynn began shaking like a leaf in the wind. She was climaxing hard, and I felt her nails rake my shoulders and her high heels dig into my side as she held me tight.

"Jacob, eat me, eat me. I can't get enough of your tongue. Tongue fuck me to a vicious climax. I want to cum this way. I love your tongue buried in my pussy. I want to sit on your face."

Suddenly, Lynn let out a yelp, and her juices flooded my face. She was convulsing and climaxing hard. I continued to eat her until she said," Jacob, Enough, I'm done in."

I moved and reclined next to her. I held her gently, kissed her cheek, and tightly held her hand. As she drifted off to sleep, I covered her with a sheet. At one in the morning, I awoke and checked on Lynn. She had shed the sheet and was sleeping peacefully like a lamb. Now, it was my turn to get some sack time. We never watched the porn, we lived it.

Ninety minutes later, everything changed. I was sleeping like a log and had a phenomenal feeling radiating through my body. Lynn had gotten her second wind. I awoke, blinked my eyes, and saw Lynn's mouth bringing my manhood to full erection: no harshness or savagery but a gentle tongue massage. Lynn's fellatio could bring a dead man back to life. Her technique of dragging her teeth over my penis and nibbling on the tip made me moan and groan.

"Lynn, suck my cock! You're an artist at fellatio. I am so lucky to be with you. Oh, yes. That feels so good."

"How would you like to cum? Reverse cowgirl or in my mouth. It's your choice."

"I don't care. Just let me shoot my load. I'm aching to cum."

Lynn whispered, "It's a lady's choice. Since we are in the West, reverse cowgirl is in order."

Lynn got on top backward, slipped my penis into her juicy cunt, and went to town. She started slow and methodically before increasing her speed and pressure. I watched my cock going in and out of her pussy. Her vaginal muscles were gripping my manhood like an iron claw. She was in the bareback event at the sexual rodeo.

After about five minutes of this action, we were both ready for a Grand Finale. I let out a groan and felt my seed firing into Lynn's womanhood. I saw a smile on Lynn's face when the hot jism shot into her pussy. She was pleased with herself and dismounted my cock as some cum dripped out of her cunt. We lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling, completely spent. Lynn cleaned up first, and then I washed up.

"Jacob, did you cut yourself? There's blood on the bed."

"No, look, I've got no cuts on my arms or legs. I'm fine."

Lynn gasped, "You should see your back. I carved it up with my nails and high heels. I'm sorry."

"I'm not. I was so wrapped up in the moment that I didn't feel a thing. Those are wounds received for meritorious service. I wouldn't trade them for the world."

Lynn softly muttered, "Incurable." as we hugged each other and drifted off to sleep.

The next installment, Installment 6, will continue the saga of Jacob and Lynn.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments