Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tales From A Wedding At The Atlantic Coast Resort Chapter Three

"The Bridesmaid Gives-In to Desire"

16
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Lust knows no culture or religion. In this tale, a bridesmaid will contemplate taking a lover who doesn't conform to her traditional Indian norms. Will she move out of her comfort zone and allow a man not of her culture to pleasure her? As always, I'm grateful to you for taking the time to read this work. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy!"

To Jonathan Whyte, Priya Khan was the essence of beauty. Standing at an even five feet and always well put together. She had lush jet-black hair, charcoal eyes, silky brown skin, and pouting lips. Her curvy body caught many looks of lust from would-be suitors.

Priya was aware that Jonathan pined for her, but she wasn’t the least bit attracted to him, at least not initially. At a few inches under six feet, Jonathan had a slightly chubby but muscular frame and wore very short cropped dark blonde hair.  His defining feature was his deep blue eyes, a color Priya hadn’t observed in any other person in her life.

Jonathan, who attended law school with Phillip, first laid eyes on Priya at a party to celebrate Lauren’s graduation from her master’s program.  The young man was struck with previously unknown mental and physical feelings which only deepened further as he got to know her. In his heart-of-hearts, he knew she was the one for him.  

Jonathan dated a lot, but each relationship fizzled because he quickly lost interest. Despite the many dates and short-term relationships, he’d never found anyone who he saw as marriage material.  Similarly, Priya was also at a loss. She’d had a few long-term relationships, but none of her beaus completely captured her heart.

Whereas Priya was reserved and projected self-confidence, Jonathan had a large personality and could talk with anyone despite being racked by self-doubt. Their differences could be chalked up to their upbringings. Priya’s parents were strict, expecting her to work hard, and rewarding achievement. Jonathan’s parents were largely absent from his life, and he’d learned to develop social skills from observing admirable characters on television.

A few days before Phillip and Lauren’s wedding, Priya’s boyfriend broke up with her. His very traditional Indian parents didn’t approve of the relationship and strong-armed their son into leaving Priya. She was certainly stung by the break-up, but not crushed. She never felt her ex was a person with whom she could see herself spending a lifetime.

By the day of the wedding, Jonathan had all but given up hope about developing a romantic relationship with Priya. She’d rebuffed his attempts to ask her out over the last few years. It was time to move on.

On the afternoon of the wedding, Jonathan saw Priya standing by the bride wearing a red dress that accentuated her shape. Fortunately, his black suit pants hid his erection. Later, during the reception, he made it a point to tell her how beautiful she looked. She thanked him but seemed indifferent to his flattery. As the reception rolled on, Priya noticed something – a number of young ladies vying for his attention. She tried hard to pay no mind to these flirtations, but she was intrigued and a little jealous.

Seeing Jonathan taking a respite from flirting, Priya made her way over to him. “I’m just coming by to say ‘hi’…oh wait, I love this song,” she hinted. Jonathan asked her to dance, and the two made their way to the dance floor. After navigating the crowd, they were too late to dance to Priya’s song. The DJ announced that the next song would be the last, and all the singles should get on the dance floor. “Well, we’re already here, and I’d be a fool to not take a chance on asking a beautiful lady to dance. Would you allow me this dance?” asked a smiling Jonathan. Priya giggled at his clumsy attempt at flirting and humor.

Priya felt like his hand fit hers perfectly. They glided across the dancefloor. When the song ended, Jonathan bowed and invited her for a drink. She laughed and accepted the invitation. They chatted for some time. When they looked around, all the guests had left except for Jan and Mike.

“May I walk you to your room?” Jonathan asked.

“I’d like that, a lot,” responded Priya. They stopped for a brief moment to admire the painting “Sunny Skies Ahead” before completing their journey. “I’d kick myself if I didn’t at least ask for a good night kiss.” Priya smirked, “Why Mr. Wythe, do you think I’m that kind of girl?” Jonathan shuffled his feet a bit before Priya, her eyes closed, leaned in. He reciprocated the gesture. The two continued to kiss for a few minutes before Priya invited him in.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

They kissed as they made their way to the queen-sized bed. They sat down on the bed, continuing to lock lips. Priya undid Jonathan’s tie and the top three buttons of his shirt. His torso was partially exposed, and she ran the tips of her fingers through his chest hair. He started gently brushing her hair before running his hands down her backside.

Articles of clothes came off as the couple continued to explore each other’s bodies. Priya stopped, “I’m not sure how far I want us to go. Maybe we should slow things down.”

Jonathan looked at her, grinned, and traced gently traced her cheeks with his fingers, “I get it. I want you to feel ready. I’m willing to wait as long as it takes.” Priya found this show of compassion incredibly sexy. She was now very, very wet.

She undid her bra. Jonathan sat motionless, fixated on her nakedness. He needed Priya more than he could’ve ever imagined. He kissed her and very gently laid her down. His fingers slipped under the waist of her pants. Wetness seeped out of her as he slowly touched her inner thigh. Priya craned her neck back. Pleasure had moved from her diaphragm to her lips. She moaned loudly.

Seeing an opportunity to provide her with more pleasure, Phillip kissed her as his fingers made figure eights around her labia, then her clit, all while gently stimulating her breasts with his other hand. Priya moaned again, as she was experiencing a small orgasm. Phillip let out a quiet laugh and whispered, “I bet we can do better.” He inserted his fingers into her and made a ‘come hither’ motion. This was the first time any man had found Priya’s G-spot. Within minutes, Priya squirted while orgasming.

Jonathan continued kissing her. To his surprise, Priya started exploring his cock. She was fascinated by its size and shape. His was the first circumcised penis she’d seen, and she found it very appealing. invited him to, “…show me what you’ve got.” He climbed on top of her. She spread her legs wide, and he inserted his throbbing cock into her.

Priya felt pleasure different from her previous sexual encounters. She put her hands on his shoulders as his body pumped up and down. She’d never had a white partner and was turned on by the contrast in their skin tones. She looked down at her outer thighs and legs wrapped around Jonathan’s waist. She pulled him in tighter. Jonathan came, letting out a loud orgasm before collapsing beside her. The two cuddled before falling asleep.

A few hours later Priya was jolted awake. She realized that if she chose to form a relationship with Jonathan, she’d have to introduce him to her family. What would her parents think of her dating outside of their faith? Would Jonathan ever understand her family’s traditions? How could a relationship between them work?

Feeling the bed shake a bit, Jonathan woke up. “I want to tell you how happy I am. I’ll follow your pace, but I’m excited to see where things go. I’ve had feelings for you for a while, and I think things could be good for us. Maybe we’re just like that painting. Maybe sunny skies are ahead” There was something about Jonathan’s words that touched her. She started to get misty-eyed. She realized that maybe the relationship would cause temporary problems, but it might also bring about something permanent and lasting.

One year later, Jonathan proposed to Priya. Her family was initially displeased by the relationship, but Jonathan worked hard to get to know her parents and, by doing so, they eventually came to accept him. The relationship between the two was overall a happy one. They had no children of their own, but they adopted a young girl from her family's native Mumbai.

Priya was forever grateful that something magical happened on their first night together – she took a chance and for the rest of their lives they’d reap the benefits.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments