Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Schoolboy No Longer

"Lust between an eighteen-year-old schoolboy and his forty-year-old teacher, but they can't do anything until he leaves school"

127
18 Comments 18
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was the last day of school life for eighteen-year-old Brad Hutchins, and he was on a high.

Brad was just about the most popular boy in the school, popular with the boys because of his sporting abilities, and popular with the girls because of his looks, confidence and physique. Almost all the seventeen and eighteen-year-old females lusted after him, those that did not were probably lesbians.

He had fucked a few of the senior girls and had left them well-fucked and knowing that if any male gave them a better fucking in later life, it would have to be absolutely sensational.

Brad had also shagged three of his mother's friends, two of them a few times, and he had a great sexual future ahead of him.

One female that Brad had not yet had, but had wanted since the moment that he had first set eyes upon her about nine months before, was Dominique Marceu.

Forty-year-old Dominique had arrived at the school to teach French the previous September, and there was a sudden new interest in the subject from most of the senior pupils, male and female. Brad was far from being the only seventeen/eighteen-year-old wanking imagining Dominique's bare arse, tits and cunt, and several of the girls had the hots for her too.

Dominique had never married, but she had a lot of sexual experience with both sexes, in fact, she was the occasional lesbian lover of the fifty-nine-year-old deputy headmistress of the school, something that both women knew that they had to keep secret.

Despite his self-confidence, Brad knew that a sexual relationship with the beautiful French woman was not possible, but their eyes sometimes met and knowing smiles passed between them. Brad convinced himself that Dominique wanted him as much as he wanted her, actually, he was correct.

Dominique sometimes masturbated at night imagining the stiff penis of one of the senior youths between her legs, and Brad Hutchins' cock was at the forefront of her thoughts. She would never do it for real with a pupil because it could cost her her job and her home or worse. She lived in an apartment within the school grounds.

As it was the last day of term, things were quite relaxed and there were no lessons for the senior pupils that were about to reach the end of their school lives, they were expected to be in school uniform however.

Brad was walking down a corridor and Dominique was walking in the opposite direction, a broad and sexy smile appeared on her face.

"Well, Mr Hutchins, your last day of school," smiled Dominique.

"It is indeed, I am going to miss you so much Ms Marceu," replied Brad, looking into the beautiful woman's eyes.

Other people were passing them in the corridor, but for the moment the two were in a world of their own.

"I will miss you too," responded Dominique, fighting the urge to physically touch Brad.

"Really?" said Brad, surprised but delighted by what Dominique had just said.

"Yes, you and the other pupils," said Dominique, realising that she needed to dampen things a bit.

"School has been so much better since the day that you arrived," said Brad, a little disappointed by Dominique's last remark.

"You flatter me, Mr Hutchins," smiled Dominique.

"I mean it, I think about you a lot," said Brad.

Dominique wanted to say that she thought about Brad a lot, but knew it was best not to.

"I think that we had better end this conversation," said Dominique, coming out of their little world and realising that people were walking past.

"Can we continue it in private?" asked Brad, hopefully.

"No, Brad, I am your teacher and you are a pupil," said Dominique, using Brad's first name for the first time in the conversation.

"But in two hours I will be a schoolboy no longer," replied Brad.

"Ha, that is true," laughed Dominique, her eyes sparkling.

"So can we talk in private later?" asked Brad, with increased hope.

"No, it is not right," replied Dominique.

"But you will no longer be my teacher the moment the school day ends," said Brad.

"Goodbye, Brad, good luck," said Dominique, needing time to get away and gather her thoughts.

"I want you, Dominique," blurted Brad.

Luckily the corridor was empty apart from them at that moment. Dominique had taken a few steps beyond Brad, but what he said stopped her in her tracks.

"Brad, we can't, we mustn't," said Dominique.

"Not now, but when you are no longer my teacher we can, can't we?" responded Brad.

There were now people again entering the corridor, a slightly flustered Dominique turned and walked away without responding.

Dominique went to an empty classroom and sat down, her mind in turmoil. She was fully aware that Brad, along with many others amongst her pupils, fancied her and she felt good knowing that a hunk like him had the hots for her. She fancied him too. Brad was technically correct in saying that when the school day ended, she would no longer be his teacher, but even so, it seemed that what he was suggesting was wrong.

Dominique knew that Brad would not leave his last question unanswered and that he would seek her out again in the next two hours. She needed to decide how she would react when he did.

She wanted to fuck him, and she technically could the moment he left school, but nobody could know because nobody would believe that it had not started whilst they were still teacher and pupil.

She could take him back to her apartment, but with so many people still on the premises immediately after school, there was a high risk of being seen. Dominique decided that she would get a key to one of the storerooms from the staff room, they could have some privacy there.

Brad felt down. He wanted to see Dominique again, he had to see her again, but he feared that she might try to avoid him.

On the contrary, Dominique had decided that they would fuck and where they would fuck, she went in search of Brad.

After a bit of searching, she saw him talking to one of the senior girls, maybe he was going to fuck her, thought Dominique.

Dominique attracted Brad's attention, which was not hard for her to do, and indicated for him to come to her for a chat. Brad told the girl that he was talking to, a girl that had already had Brad's cock in her cunt, that he would see her around, he then moved towards Dominique, being careful to make sure that the girl did not see him doing so.

"About what you said earlier, are you serious?" said Dominique.

"What? About me wanting you? Fuck yes, I am serious," replied Brad.

"Okay, give me twenty minutes after school ends and meet me near the storeroom beside the gym," said Dominique.

"Shit, yes, I will be there," said an elated Brad.

"But there will be no cumming in me, okay?" warned Dominique.

"I have got some condoms, I always have," grinned Brad.

"Great, see you later, hunk," smiled Dominique.

"You bet," said a thrilled Brad.

The end of the school day was reached, and the pupils that were leaving said their farewells to their classmates, some of whom they might not see any more. Dominique got the key to the storeroom from the staff room.

She was in the vicinity of the storeroom twenty minutes after school, there were still people milling around, but not many. Dominique saw Brad approaching, she made sure that he saw her unlock and enter the storeroom, she hoped that he would have the sense to make sure nobody saw him going in there.

Brad did look around to make sure that he did not get seen entering. Dominique was standing inside, she had removed her jacket and had the top three buttons on her blouse undone, revealing a lot of cleavage.

"Better lock the door," said Dominique, moving past Brad to turn the key.

They were face to face and they moved together to kiss. The kissing was passionate and Brad's hands went to Dominique's arse over her skirt, and one of her hands massaged the front of Brad's trousers.

"I have wanted this moment since I first laid eyes on you," said Brad, when the kissing broke.

"I think that I have fancied you since that day too," replied Dominique, and they snogged again.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

"And now you are no longer my teacher," said Brad, undoing more of Dominique's blouse.

"And you are no longer a schoolboy," said Dominique, undoing the young man's trousers.

Brad broke from undoing Dominique's blouse, to remove his school blazer and toss it aside. Dominique had now completed the undoing of Brad's trousers and had sent them halfway down his legs, her hand went to the huge lump in the youth's underpants.

Brad unzipped Dominique's skirt, and sent it on its way to her feet, she stepped out of it. Brad completed the undoing of Dominique's blouse, Dominique put her hand inside Brad's underpants onto his large cock.

Brad fingered Dominique's cunt through her knickers, what they had both thought of for about ten months was soon going to happen.

Dominique let go of Brad's cock to remove her blouse, Brad unhooked and removed Dominique's bra to have her large tits exposed, Brad massaged them, as Dominique pulled down Brad's underpants.

"Let's sort something comfortable to fuck on," said Dominique, looking around the storeroom.

Dominique was naked apart from her knickers, Brad still had on his shirt and tie, plus shoes, socks and his lowered trousers and underpants. Brad took off his shoes and scrambled out of his trousers and underpants, as Dominique moved to a stack of mats that were used in the gymnasium.

They spread the mats on the floor and stacked them to give some thickness. Dominique then took off Brad's tie and undid his shirt.

Dominique removed her knickers, as Brad got a packet of condoms from his blazer pocket. They stood kissing, Brad's hands all over Dominique's bare arse as his erection prodded her, and Dominique's tits mashed against Brad's chest.

"I have masturbated so many times thinking of having your cock in me," said Dominique, now wanking Brad's erection.

"And I have tossed myself off so many times imagining fucking you," replied Brad, fingering Dominique's wet vagina.

"Fuck me, Brad Hutchins, fuck your teacher," said Dominique, lovingly stroking Brad's large cock.

"Ex-teacher," corrected Brad, easing Dominique down onto the mats.

Brad rolled a condom onto his penis as Dominique lay with her legs raised and spread. Brad got in between the mature woman's legs, and his rubber-covered cock was at her cunt. Brad eased in.

"Yessss," hissed Dominique, as Brad's penis slid into her.

They soon built up a rhythm, a teacher and her ex-pupil were fucking as people walked past in the corridor, Dominique was often quite vocal during sex so she had already made a mental note to herself to try to curb screams of pleasure. That might be difficult because Brad's large cock was driving her wild as it slid in and out of her.

It was a good job that Brad still had his shirt on, although undone, because Dominique's claws were digging into his back as the fucking went on. The Frenchwoman was about to cum.

"Mmmm, mmmm, oh, oh, oh, yes, oh," uttered Dominique, not too loudly, as she came with her legs tightening behind Brad and her fingers digging into his back. Brad thrust faster and prolonged Dominique's orgasm.

They were fulfilling something that they had both wanted for a long time, and the fucking continued.

Dominique came twice more before Brad filled his condom with spunk.

"Well, we did it," laughed Dominique, when they calmed.

"We certainly did, when can we do it again?" replied Brad.

"Oh, eager; in my bed tonight if you want and if you can," responded Dominique.

"Oh yes, I want and I can, shall I tell my mum I will be out all night?" said an ecstatic Brad.

"That might be a very good idea," answered Dominique, with Brad still inside her.

Brad withdrew and carefully removed his condom, he did not want his semen marking anything in the storeroom, not that DNA testing was likely.

The couple chatted happily as they put the mats back where they were originally, and got dressed. They now had the problem of departing the storeroom unseen, although their arrival may well be on CCTV.

The school would be close to being deserted by now, but Dominique unlocked and very carefully opened the door. She looked both ways, and nobody was in sight, so they left the room and Dominique again locked it.

They had pre-agreed to go in opposite directions, Dominique had to take the key back to the staff room, and they also exchanged phone numbers. Brad disposed of his used condom, he should be using more overnight.

They would be together again later.

A very happy Brad went home and told his mother that he would be out all night, not an unusual occurrence on non-school days, which all days now were. Dominique, equally happy, went back to her apartment in the knowledge that a night of fucking with a well-endowed young man was in prospect.

They had not fixed a time for Brad to go to Dominique's apartment, but they sorted that out by phone. As a now ex-student, Brad had no right to be on school premises in that capacity, but he was there as a guest of someone that lived within the grounds.

He still had to be careful not to be seen because if any connection was made between him and Dominique, it would not be believed that nothing had happened whilst he was still her pupil.

Brad arrived at Dominique's apartment and, once he was inside, they had a long and loving kiss.

Dominique was hardly wearing anything, just a T-shirt with obviously no bra underneath and shorts, probably with no knickers. Brad was dressed casually and looked very hunky.

"We are going to have an amazing night," said Dominique, already undoing Brad's trousers.

"We certainly are," agreed Brad, feeling Dominique's tits through her T-shirt.

It did not take long for Dominique's T-shirt and shorts to be off, she was not wearing knickers, and Brad too was soon naked. He had condoms at the ready, but first, they got into a sixty-nine, with Dominique on top.

They got each other very aroused, without either of them cumming, and then Brad had a condom on and was sliding his cock into Dominique's cunt.

This time the lovemaking was slow and sensual, they had all night.

They had been going at it for a while before Dominique came. Although other people were living in the building the walls were thick and she did not have to worry about her sexual joy being overheard.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, Brad, shit, oh shit, fuck, fuck, cumming," wailed Dominique, as the large and young penis slid in and out of her.

The sex continued, with position changes, and Dominique had a second orgasm. She now had her legs on Brad's shoulders and their eyes were locked on each other's. Dominique saw a change in Brad's facial expression and she knew that he was about to cum, which he did, in a big way.

"Fuck!" groaned Brad as he filled his condom with white fluid.

"Shit, yes, shit," shouted Dominique, as she came again.

They lay happily together, but they knew that it would only be a brief interlude and they would soon be at it again.

Dominique was on her front, and Brad was examining her sexy arse for the first time. His lips and hands paid attention to her buttocks and she was more than ready to go again. Brad was erect again and another condom was donned, as Dominique got on her hands and knees.

Dominique would like to have Brad cum inside her, but she did not want to risk pregnancy at age forty. She had been on the pill in the past, maybe she would be again in the future.

Brad gave Dominique a good fucking from behind, making her cum twice before more semen was captured in a rubber.

Two more condoms caught Brad's spunk before he and his former teacher got up and showered in the morning.

"I am going to France for two weeks tomorrow, but I would like to see you again when I get back," said Dominique.

"Yes, I would very much like that, Dominique," answered Brad.

"I also want to feel you cumming in me, I will see about getting back on the pill," said Dominique.

"Yes, Ms Marceu," laughed Brad.

He was a schoolboy no longer.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments