Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Stories

Involving older women or men, our mature stories posts appeal to people who enjoy an experienced hand in the bedroom.

There's nothing like sex with an older partner to get up to speed with the finer arts involved in love making.

Younger guys are sure to love the milf stories.

Popular Stories

Playing With My Babysitter

My babysitter introduces me to sex toys and anal play.

Dressed in only a sheer pink babydoll that barely covers my buttcheeks with no panties underneath, I walk barefoot downstairs and into the kitchen, where my babysitter, Mrs. Jones, is slicing up fruit for breakfast. Her hips sway in a seductive rhythm as...

All Stories

The Cougar's Escape Pt. II

A year has passed, but as soon as I hear that lawn mower start in my front lawn, I know my favorite college student has returned to me.

The sound of a lawn mower interrupted the reality show I was watching, but I didn’t mind; it was an episode I had seen before in a season I had seen before. It wasn’t until the sound of the lawnmower grew louder that I realized it wasn’t a neighbor mowing...

Meeting James - Part 2

James and Melanie spend their first day together.

"We have a lot we need to do before this evening, and we need to get started," James said in a commanding tone. He paid the check, and we walked out of the café, his arm securely around me. It was the first time he had touched me since we woke up naked to...

Playing With My Babysitter

My babysitter introduces me to sex toys and anal play.

Dressed in only a sheer pink babydoll that barely covers my buttcheeks with no panties underneath, I walk barefoot downstairs and into the kitchen, where my babysitter, Mrs. Jones, is slicing up fruit for breakfast. Her hips sway in a seductive rhythm as...

The House Guest - Part 5

Ongoing sex between mature married woman Louise and the nineteen-year-old house guest.

It was now Sunday, and fifty-two-year-old Louise Smithson had not had nineteen-year-old house guest Calvin Nelson's impressive penis inside her since Friday. She needed another fucking. Louise, Calvin, and the other two occupants of the house, Louise's hu...

The House Guest - Part 4

Lots more risky sex for fifty-two-year-old Louise and her nineteen-year-old house guest.

The next day was Good Friday, which meant that Tony would be home from work, as he would be for the following three days. The potential good news for Louise and Calvin was that there were two football games on TV, so Tony and Chris might be glued to the s...

The House Guest - Part 3

Nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson's stay at the Smithson's house continues, as does his affair with fity-two-year-old Louise Smithson.

"Good morning, boys," said the very bright Louise Smithson when she appeared in the kitchen. She was amazingly bright as she had spent a high proportion of the night getting fucked by the house gust, nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson. "Morning, mum," said L...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Meeting James - Part 1

A college girl meets an older man in Las Vegas.

My friend and I pulled up at the valet parking in the front of the Paris hotel in Las Vegas. It was a warm spring evening, and the sun had just begun to set behind the mountains. The air smelled fresh and clean, an anomaly for the strip. I smiled to mysel...

The House Guest - Part 2

Louise and Calvin continue their affair with high risk sex.

Nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson spent a restless night the first night in the home of Tony and Louise Smithson. Calvin was restless because the previous evening, he had fucked fifty-two-year-old Louise twice whilst her husband and son Chris were watching...

The Cougar's Escape

Ms. Bennet has been my curvy neighbor all my life. When she catches me spying on her in the shower, I realize our relationship is about to change.

Chapter One I peeked through the tiny slit in the cracked bathroom door. I won’t try to justify my actions—there was no justification. Spying on a naked woman was wrong, but what can I say? I was a horny eighteen-year-old boy. Walking through my neighbor’...

The House Guest

A son brings a friend from University home to stay, and sparks fly between his mother and the house guest.

Chris Smithson lived with his parents, Tony and Louise, and he had asked them if he could have a friend from University stay in their house during the Easter vacation. Tony and Louise, who had a pretty spacious property, readily agreed to that. Chris and...

Lady Penelope-MILF Of The Mansion 18

Her Ladyship has a bump in the night

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson's boudoir was perfection. Dominated by her Regency bed, the room had a high ceiling and was decorated with gilded moldings. There were carved and gilded wall panels and luxurious draperies, expensive curtains, and wall hangin...

Dominant Anticipation

First Meeting Between Two Lush Friends

I've been married for almost forty years and while I still love my wife dearly, she's no longer really very interested in sex and her body isn't all that accommodating to it. Which leads to very regular right arm workouts and looking for new and interesti...