Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 2

"Thirty-five-year-old Cole's visit to his fifty-nine-year-old mother-in-law continues."

96
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Naked fifty-nine-year-old Charlotte Simpkins got back on the bed. On her large backside was evidence of a very recent thrashing with a riding crop.

On the bed, also naked having now removed his shirt and socks, was thirty-five-year-old Cole Tibbott, Charlotte's son-in-law, and the person that had administered the thrashing. Cole had also administered a good fucking, after the arse whipping.

The ironic thing was that Charlotte and Cole had had a dislike for each other throughout the eleven years that Cole had been married to Charlotte's daughter, Sophia. Charlotte had never seen Cole as being good enough for her daughter.

Charlotte was married to Russell, whose family was responsible for most of the wealth that Charlotte basked in, but there was no sex in their marriage. Russell was currently shagging twenty-year-old Lisa Fairclough who worked in the stables on the vast estate, but he had had lovers before, unbeknown to Charlotte, who also did not know about Lisa, although Cole did.

Charlotte occasionally got fuckings from a couple of males of similar age and status to her, but the sex was very ordinary.

What Charlotte and Cole had just done had come about because of a chance meeting in the woods on the estate the previous Sunday; this day was a Saturday.

Cole had been out for a run, and Charlotte was out on horseback, and they chanced upon each other.

During a not-very civil conversation, Cole remarked that Charlotte needed someone to put her riding crop across her fat arse and to give her a good fucking; he did not have himself in mind for the task at the time, although he did fancy the woman, despite not liking her.

Charlotte was stunned by Cole's impertinence but realised that what her son-in-law was suggesting was exactly what she needed.

During the following week, Charlotte sent Cole a series of texts whilst he was at work at his office job; he liked to try to provide for Sophia and himself without handouts from Sophia's parents.

Charlotte was suggesting, and almost begging, that Cole do exactly what he had said that she needed but Cole was convinced that Charlotte was trying to trap him into agreeing and then telling her daughter all about what her no-good husband wanted to do with his mother-in-law.

Even on his arrival at Charlotte's house at the appointed time of ten in the morning, Cole was still expecting his wife to be there, and for Charlotte to point out to Sophia that her husband intended to be unfaithful.

Sophia was supposedly out all day on a shopping trip with her friend Jane Goodwin, but Cole was thinking that Sophia saying that she was doing that was all part of Charlotte's elaborate trap.

Cole finally became convinced that there was no trap when Charlotte was on the bed, her big arse stretching her tight jodhpurs, with three pillows under her stomach, and he with Charlotte's riding crop in his hand.

Cole gave Charlotte the thrashing that she demanded, the initial lashes over her jodhpurs and the rest on her bare arse before he then proceeded to give her the fucking that she demanded.

Cole had just answered Charlotte's question about whether he needed to get back to Sophia by saying that his wife was going to be out for much of the day, so Charlotte was back on the bed with the prospect of more fucking once Cole was ready. She had already told Cole that she intended sex between them to be an ongoing thing.

Charlotte's bottom was stinging like fury from the whipping, so she lay on her front, although she had been on her back for the fuck.

"Your arse looks fucking sore," said Cole, looking at the red lines crisscrossing Charlotte's ample buttocks.

"It is fucking sore, maybe you can kiss it better a bit," said Charlotte.

Cole was happy to do that, and he gently kissed Charlotte's arse cheeks, making her squirm.

"Mmmm, do you like my bottom, Cole?" purred Charlotte.

"I love your bottom, Charlotte, you have a glorious arse," replied Cole.

"I was wondering, one day, not today, would you fuck me in the arse?" asked Charlotte.

"Do you like being fucked in the arse, Charlotte?" responded Cole, who had twice asked his wife if he could put his erection in her arse, but she was not interested.

"Russell was disgusted by the idea, but I have had cock in my arse," answered Charlotte.

"Sophia does not want it, but yes, I would fuck you in the arse," said Cole, although he was starting to feel guilty about being in this situation, and having this discussion with his wife's mother.

His feeling of guilt did not stop Cole from going back to kissing Charlotte's behind, though.

"I don't think that I am going to be sitting in a saddle for a while," chuckled Charlotte, loving the soothing kisses on her rear.

"Well, you kept telling me to whip you harder," said Cole.

"I know, and how I feel right now with my arse tingling is so fucking erotic," said Charlotte.

"You will not tell Sophia about this, will you?" asked Cole, his thoughts turning to his wife, and possible repercussions.

"I will not tell her, but I will expect you to visit me quite often," replied Charlotte.

"Well, I am at work all week and I am with Sophia in the evenings and at night," said Cole, wondering how 'quite often' could be fitted in.

"Well, we can make it whenever possible, then," said Charlotte; she did not intend to be unreasonable and lose the lover that she had just acquired.

"I keep thinking about Sophia, I have never been unfaithful to her before," said Cole, stopping his arse kissing.

"Cole, you have been unfaithful to her, you cannot undo that. I am offering you the chance to continue being unfaithful," said Charlotte.

"If only you were not so fucking sexy," laughed Cole.

"Sorry about that," laughed Charlotte in response.

They lay talking for quite a while, and Charlotte decided to see if she could arouse Cole again yet.

She started by kissing and caressing his chest, before moving down to his stomach. Cole's body stiffened, and so did his penis, when it became obvious where she was going next.

Charlotte deliberately ignored Cole's cock, for the moment, and kissed the insides of his thighs. Cole squirmed, almost trying to force his penis toward Charlotte's mouth.

Charlotte was so turned on, but she was determined to take her time. She nuzzled her face against Cole's prick and then licked his balls. She kissed the side of her son-in-law's now erect penis, before locking her lips on its head. She looked at Cole, but his eyes were closed and his mouth open.

Charlotte sucked and licked Cole's cock for a while, but she wanted it back inside her again.

AnnaHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaHeat

"Time for a ride, but no jodhpurs required for this one," said Charlotte, kissing back up Cole's body until their lips met in a long snog.

The look on Charlotte's face was pure lust as she kept her eyes on Cole's as she positioned herself above his rigid penis, which she had in her hand.

She teased her cunt lips with it before feeding it into her cunt, her mouth opening in a groan as it penetrated her. She slowly took it all into her, before twisting her hips, sending Cole wild with the sensation. Charlotte then commenced slowly rising and falling, with her whipped buttocks tingling every time they made contact with Cole's thighs.

She rode very slowly, further exciting Cole with her muscle movements as her son-in-law handled her swinging tits.

Cole was loving getting wanked by Charlotte's cunt; he just hoped that he did not ejaculate too quickly.

Charlotte started to pick up speed, bringing on a fast-approaching orgasm.

"Mmm, mmmm, shit, fuck," panted Charlotte, as she started cumming.

She was now riding faster still, her arse hurting as it made contact with Cole, adding to her arousal.

"Oh fuck, oh shit," wailed Charlotte, as she had a more violent orgasm.

Cole knew that he would be spunking soon. Sophia rode him sometimes, but she was not this good.

Charlotte's eyes were rolling as she bounced hard and fast.

"Fucking hell, oh, oh, fuck," Charlotte shouted, as her third orgasm hit, sparking Cole's ejaculation.

"Oh fuck," said Cole, as his semen shot upwards into his mother-in-law.

"Fuck, that was a good ride," said Charlotte, when she got her breath back.

"You are an amazing woman, Charlotte, a great fuck," replied Cole.

"Thank you, young man. I can now see why my daughter likes you, you have a lovely cock," smiled Charlotte.

She leaned forward, and they kissed, Cole's penis still inside her.

"I wish that you and I could fuck all night," said Charlotte, after the kissing.

"I had better get home soon, I don't know when Sophia will be back," said Cole.

"I know, baby," said Charlotte, dismounting.

They showered together in the spacious en suite; there was more kissing and caressing.

Less than a week before, these two people had almost hated each other; now they were sex partners, and likely to continue to be so,

"I don't suppose that we can meet again tomorrow?" asked Charlotte, hopefully.

"How? Sophia will be home," replied Cole.

"Well, you go for a run on Sundays, don't you?" pouted Charlotte, looking incredibly sexy.

"What? You mean to meet in the woods?" replied a surprised Cole.

"Yes, or at the stables," said Charlotte, stroking Cole's penis, although she knew that there would be no more sex now.

"I don't know, Charlotte, this could get very messy," said Cole, having doubts about the wisdom of what they were doing, and intending to do.

"Oh, I did not expect you to cum again," laughed Charlotte, still with Cole's cock in her hand.

"No, I mean our relationship... Sophia," said Cole.

"Do you want to go back to me treating you like shit?" asked Charlotte.

"No, no, of course not," answered Cole.

"Well, shall we just say that if we happen to meet somewhere tomorrow, we might have a quick fuck?" smiled Charlotte.

"Maybe, but no promises," replied Cole.

"Okay, but an outdoor fuck with you seems so fucking erotic," said Charlotte, before kissing her son-in-law again.

"Yeah, but as I said, no promises," replied Cole, after the kiss.

Sophia was good for sex, but her mother was something else.

Cole got dressed, but not until after he dropped to his knees behind Charlotte and again kissed her crop-marked buttocks.

Cole left, in many ways wishing that he did not have to, but his feeling of guilt built up more and more when he was at home and expecting Sophia back from her shopping.

"Hello, baby, so sorry I have neglected you today, what have you been doing with yourself?" Sophia asked Cole when she returned home, making him feel even worse.

"Um, oh, not much, did you have a nice time with Jane?" replied Cole, hoping that guilt was not all over his face.

"Yes, thank you, she wants to make it a regular thing but I said that it was not fair on you," said Sophia.

"Oh, it is fine with me, if you want to see her more often," replied Cole, hoping that he did not sound too enthusiastic.

"That is nice of you, we will see," said Sophia.

Cole spent the rest of the day alternating between feeling guilty and wishing that he was with Charlotte.

Charlotte had pleasured herself twice since her son-in-law had left, and she was likely to do it again when she went to bed.

Sophia initiated sex with Cole that night; he could not refuse, but he hoped that he could perform adequately because he had already cum inside Charlotte twice in the preceding twelve hours or so. His fears were unfounded, and he pleasured his wife, although his ejaculation was not all that intense.

Charlotte masturbated again at night, after spending some time looking at the marks on her buttocks in the wardrobe mirror and reliving the events of earlier that day. She hoped to get a fucking from Cole in the morning.

"Are you going for your run this morning?" Sophia asked Cole on Sunday morning.

"Yes, I was thinking of going a bit further, so I might be out longer than usual," replied Cole, not sure if he and Charlotte would be meeting.

"Okay, but don't overdo it, will you?" said his wife.

Cole Tibbott was going to have to juggle trying to keep two women sexually satisfied, it seemed.

"No, I will be careful," replied Cole.

As Cole got himself ready for his run, Charlotte got herself ready for a potential fucking. She put on her jodhpurs, with nothing underneath, and a blouse, also with nothing underneath. She would not be riding; her arse was still very tender from the whipping that Cole had given it, and she squirmed in the seat of her Land Rover as she drove it to park near the woods.

Charlotte was getting wet between her legs in anticipation; she knew that if her son-in-law did not arrive, she would have to finger herself to orgasm.

She got out of her Land Rover and entered the woods. She sat her big arse down on a fallen tree trunk but leapt up again when the impact of buttocks on wood reminded her that her bottom had been whipped the previous day. She would have to remain standing, as she hopefully awaited the arrival of her lover.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments