Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs Edrich

"Eighteen-year-old Dean's parents are on holiday but the cleaning lady will be tidying the house"

145
23 Comments 23
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"There is plenty of food in the freezer, and Mrs Edrich will be in on Wednesday to clean, so don't leave the place in a state," said Vicky Carroll to her eighteen-year-old son, Dean.

"And no wild parties," said Dean's dad, David.

"We will see you in ten days," added Vicky.

"Yeah, yeah, all understood; have a great time," said Dean to his parents, who were going off on holiday.

Dean could not go even if he had wanted to, because he was doing exams at school.

The Mrs Edrich referred to was fifty-nine-year-old Stella, who normally cleaned the Carrolls' house three times a week, but was only scheduled to do so twice in the time that Vicky and David were away.

Dean's parents knew there was no point in telling him that his on/off girlfriend Caitlyn Phillips could not spend time with him, because they knew that Dean would not take any notice. They had told Caitlyn's parents that they would be away, so if they wanted to place any restrictions on their daughter, that was fine with Vicky and David.

It was Saturday, and Caitlyn was due to visit Dean later that day although they knew that her staying the night, or any night, was not possible.

Caitlyn visited on Saturday and Sunday, and she and Dean fucked, as they had done several times before. Dean wore condoms, for obvious reasons. They spent quite a lot of time together, but their relationship was not all that serious. Caitlyn got fucked by other youths, and Dean shagged other females, including on one occasion a friend of his mother's.

Dean did think of phoning his mother's friend, forty-eight-year-old Helen Sutton, to see if she fancied a fuck, but then Dean's thoughts turned to Stella Edrich.

Stella was not a raving beauty, but she was attractive in a matronly sort of way. She was not small and had large tits and a big arse. Dean had not thought of her sexually before, but now, on this Monday, he was.

He found himself wondering if she got much at home, and thinking that she might be grateful to be serviced by a well-endowed, and handsome, eighteen-year-old hunk.

Dean had an exam on Wednesday morning, but he had the afternoon free and could probably be home before Stella left after doing her cleaning. He knew that if he hit on her, there was the possibility that she would be disgusted, but on the other hand, she might be a great fuck.

Dean wanked Monday night, thinking of Stella Edrich, imagining her naked, and him fucking her.

Sex with Dean had never entered Stella's head, simply because a sexy youth like him would never be interested in a woman like her. Stella only rarely had sex with her husband, Kevin, but she accepted that that was how it was to be. She did sometimes masturbate, but her thoughts whilst masturbating had not yet included taking a good fucking from a hot teenager.

Dean had an exam on Tuesday afternoon, and he found that one quite difficult. He was drained when he got home and went to bed soon after eating something that he had microwaved. He was almost asleep when his mum phoned.

Apart from seeing how Dean was and telling him about the holiday so far, Vicky reminded him that Mrs Edrich would be there the next day. Dean tossed himself off after the phone conversation, determined to make a play for Stella Edrich the next day, assuming he got home before she left.

On Wednesday morning, Dean debated with himself whether or not to leave a note on his bed for Stella saying that he wanted to fuck her. In the end, he decided not to. He went to school to take his exam, hoping that Mrs Edrich would still be at his house when he returned.

Dean found this exam easier, and he felt very good about life as he hurried home.

Dean was delighted to see Stella's car at his house when he got there. It was not often that he saw her during his term time, although he was often home when she was there in his school holidays.

"Hello, Mrs Edrich, it is only me," Dean called out as he entered the house, so as not to startle her with the front door opening and closing.

"Oh hello, Dean, I will be out of your way soon," said Stella, appearing at the top of the stairs.

"Oh, you are not in my way," said Dean, finding himself climbing the stairs.

"Um, I have not finished your room yet," said a slightly flustered Stella.

"That is okay; I was hoping that you would still be here," said Dean, now at the top of the stairs and looking at the slightly blushing, much older woman.

"You were? Why?" said a genuinely perplexed Stella Edrich.

"I wanted to see you; I thought that we could have a chat," smiled Dean.

"Really? Chat about what?" said a confused Stella.

"You are a very attractive woman, Mrs Edrich," said Dean, only about six feet away from Stella,

"I am not, and you shouldn't be saying that," said a red-faced Stella, whose eyes were drawn to Dean's crotch. His sexual arousal was obvious.

"You are free to go if you want to, but I wondered if we could spend some time together," said Dean, finding Stella more and more attractive by the second.

"Time together doing what?" said Stella, hardly audibly.

"Shall we go into my room and discuss it, Stella?" asked Dean, who had never used her first name before.

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" said Stella, unsure of what she wanted.

"Tell me what you think I am suggesting?" smiled Dean.

"No, I must be misunderstanding," replied Stella, not believing that this gorgeous young man would want sex with her.

"I am going to go into my room, you are very welcome to join me," said Dean.

"I am confused," said Stella.

"I want to fuck you, Mrs Edrich, but the decision is yours," said Dean. They were still on the landing just a few feet apart.

"Oh my!" gasped Stella, putting her hands to her face.

"Is that a yes?" asked Dean.

"You can't be serious; we can't; we mustn't," said a now very flustered Stella.

"I am going into my room and start to remove my school uniform; join me if you wish," said Dean, moving past Stella but careful not to touch her.

Dean got into his room and removed his school blazer and hung it up. He was desperate for Stella to make a decision but knew that she probably needed time to do so.

"Dean, you can't really want to do that with me," said Stella, still on the landing but now turned towards Dean's room, although she could not see him. Dean removed his shoes and then his trousers, which he hung up.

"Don't you think so?" said Dean, appearing in his doorway and displaying his underpants stretched by a huge erection.

The evidence suggested that the young man did want to fuck her, but Stella still could not believe it.

"I am married," said Stella, weakly.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

"Does your husband fuck you a lot?" asked Dean, his hands at the waistband of his underpants.

"No," replied Stella, her voice shaky and her eyes on Dean's bulging underwear.

"You can go home if you want, Stella; I am not going to make you do anything that you don't want to," said Dean, still with his hands on his waistband.

Stella was getting very wet between her legs.

"Why me? There must be others that you could have," said Stella, still not believing what was happening.

"I fancy you; I have been thinking of you since Monday, I wanked thinking of you the last two nights," said Dean.

"You wanked thinking of me?" said Stella, not believing her ears.

"Yeah," said Dean, lowering his underwear and having his erection spring free.

"This is so wrong," said Stella, fighting the urge to take Dean's cock in her hand.

"The decision is entirely yours, Stella," said Dean, pretty confident about what Stella would decide.

"Your mother would go ballistic," said Stella, almost certain that she was going to get a fucking.

"My mother will never know," replied Dean.

"I have not actually finished tidying your room," smiled Stella, getting a surge of confidence.

"You can tidy it after we fuck," said Dean.

"Okay," said Stella, taking Dean's erection in her right hand. Dean moved his head towards Stella, and they kissed. Lips met, parted and tongues entered mouths. Dean's hands went to Stella's trouser-covered arse.

"This is a dream," said Stella, when the kissing stopped.

"Let's fuck," said Dean, backing into his room and taking Stella with him.

"Yes, let's," said Stella, undoing and removing Dean's school tie, as Dean pulled Stella's trousers down.

Stella fumbled with Dean's shirt buttons as they collapsed onto the bed.

Stella was on top of Dean, her mouth ravishing his, as Dean's hands dragged Stella's knickers down at the back and he groped her bare arse.

Stella scrambled off the bed and removed her trousers and knickers, and then removed Dean's lowered underpants.

"I will get a condom," said Dean, now breathless with lust.

"You are not going to get a woman of my age pregnant, are you?" responded Stella, getting back on top of Dean and grinding herself against his erection as they snogged again, and Dean caressed Stella's buttocks.

Dean rolled them over so that he was now on top, his cock prodding Stella's cunt.

"Ready?" asked Dean.

"Fuck me," replied Stella, who still had her blouse and bra on up top. Dean had his undone shirt and his socks on.

Dean's penis was at Stella's entrance, and with a bit of pressure, he entered her.

"Mmmm, yeah," sighed Stella.

Dean eased deeper and deeper, and Stella squirmed her arse as a cock quite a lot longer and thicker than her husband's, penetrated her all of the way.

Dean looked into Stella's eyes and smiled; Stella smiled back. Dean eased back and then eased forward. He kept doing so over and over, gradually increasing the pace.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes," gasped Stella, as the fuck got going.

Dean was determined to give this woman sexual pleasure that she had not known in ages, if ever, as his stiff penis slid in and out of her.

Stella groaned and shrieked, as her excitement rapidly mounted.

"Dean, Dean, oh Dean," shouted Stella, as she came. It was a good job that Dean still had his shirt on to give his back some protection from Stella's claws.

Dean continued the fucking, and Stella's next cum was getting close.

"Shit!! Oh shit, shit, shit," wailed the mature woman, as she had an orgasm like no other in recent years.

Still, the young stud's rigid penis ravaged Stella's wet cunt.

It must have been close to thirty years since Stella last came three times during a fucking, but she was about to cum again with no sign of the fucking ending.

"Going to cum again, oh, oh, oh, fucking hell!" shouted the convulsing Stella, as the sex went on and on.

Stella's blouse was soaked in sweat, as was her arse crack, as the eighteen-year-old continued to shag her. Dean was sweating too, but thrilled with the sex.

"Liking it, Stella? Glad you said yes?" panted Dean.

"Fuck yes, oh yes, oh yes," replied Stella, heading for a fourth orgasm.

Dean could feel that it would not be too much longer before he spurted cum, but he wanted Stella screaming in ecstasy again. He managed it.

"Mmmm, shit, oh hell, fuck," yelled Stella, her fingers digging into Dean's back.

Dean was close to cumming, and did not attempt to stop it.

"Cumming in you, Stella," groaned Dean, as his penis twitched and jets of spunk spurted from it.

"Fuuuck!" screamed Stella, as her fourth orgasm merged with her fifth.

They both seemed to cum forever, but at last, their bodies lost their tension.

"Ha, that's what I call a fuck," laughed the sweat-soaked Dean.

"Unbelievable," replied the well-fucked Stella.

"Give me a minute and we can go again," said Dean.

"Shit, that would kill me; anyway, I have to shower and get home and get my husband's tea ready for when he is home from work," replied Stella.

"We will do it again, won't we?" said Dean.

"Yeah, but when?" responded Stella.

"I am here all day tomorrow," said Dean, who had another exam on Friday.

"I will be here nice and early," laughed Stella, still half-thinking that she had dreamt all of this.

Dean withdrew and rolled off Stella. She lay motionless for a moment.

"Ha, this blouse needs a wash," chuckled Stella.

"This shirt too," said Dean.

"I had better shower," said Stella, getting off the bed and giving Dean a great view of her large arse as she removed her blouse and bra.

Stella showered and came back to dress. Dean got his first look at her naked tits. She had no choice other than to put her sweaty blouse back on again.

"I still haven't finished cleaning your room," smiled Stella.

"Well, it will need cleaning again tomorrow, won't it?" replied Dean.

"I hadn't better ask your mum for extra money though, had I?" laughed Stella.

"Probably not," laughed Dean.

"See you in the morning," said Stella, before leaning forward and kissing Dean, who still lay on the bed.

"Looking forward to it, Mrs Edrich," said Dean.

"Me too," said Stella, who was then off home to make her husband's tea. She thought that she should feel guilty, but she didn't.

In the morning she would be back for potentially several hours of sex with the well-hung Dean Carroll. For Dean, fucking Stella had been even better than he imagined. He would not be wanking this night; his penis would get plenty of use the next day.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments