Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Discovery - Part 2

"Mature online and now real-life lovers arrange another meeting"

51
10 Comments 10
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Sixty-year-old Carolyn Jennings logged into her account on a sex site on a Tuesday morning, an account in which she went by the name of Sheila.

As Sheila, she had met online a man calling himself Ted, and they developed an increasingly sexual online relationship, during which Sheila received several online spankings.

Carolyn craved a real-life spanking, but going over Ted's knee online seemed like the closest she would get to one. The online spankings were very arousing, and she came during them, with the help of her fingers.

Carolyn was online right now because she wanted to send a message to Ted, although he was not likely to see it for a few hours.

She typed, her fingers trying to keep up with her speed of thought.

'Hi Colin, or should I say Ted? I just want to thank you again for yesterday evening. I keep reliving the spanking and the sex in my head and I am in a state of permanent arousal, we have got to do it again soon. I don't know if you agree but I think communicating through these accounts is probably the safest way, safer than texts or phone calls. Bye, for now, I am going to masturbate....again! Carolyn (Sheila) xxxxx'

The message was because Ted, real name Colin Sharkey, and Sheila/Carolyn had two nights before discovering that they knew each other in real life. Not only knew each other but were in the same circle of friends, and had been in each other's company, along with others, on Saturday night, without them then knowing that they were online lovers.

Neither of them had given much away in their profiles on the sex site; they had both used false first names, and they had both only given their location as a particular English county. If the county shown was the true one, which it was, they both lived in the same county, but other than them both accurately stating their age as sixty, they revealed nothing else.

Carolyn and Colin, along with their respective spouses Ray and Linda plus three other couples from their social circle, had attended a dance at the local village hall on Saturday night. At that time Carolyn and Colin were blissfully unaware that they were online lovers.

They both said during their online sex on Friday that they were both going out on Saturday, so their next contact would be Sunday. During the online conversation on Sunday, they asked each other if they had enjoyed their Saturday night out and eventually, they established that they had probably been at the same place.

They reasoned that they might know each other, so they agreed to reveal their real names. Colin revealed his name, and they were both stunned to realise that they not only knew each other but were longtime friends. They were not close friends inasmuch as Carolyn and Ray were closer to another couple in the circle, and Colin and Linda were closer to a different couple.

Both of them had had a lot to drink at the dance, and towards the end of the evening, Carolyn asked Colin to dance with her, which was unusual. It was a slow dance, and Colin's prick stiffened as he pressed against Carolyn's body.

Earlier in the evening, Carolyn had remarked about her being flirty, and Colin had suggested that she should be spanked.

The online discussion on Sunday, after they each realised who their online lover was, led to them agreeing to meet at Carolyn's house on Monday evening, with Carolyn's husband being out at work. The evening was a great success, with Carolyn getting the sound spanking that she desired, and then they had a very satisfying fuck; they both wanted more of that in the future.

Colin had been thinking about Carolyn, more specifically her arse, during his working day, and he was anxious to contact her. He could phone her, but he was aware that Ray might be there, so he tried the next best thing: he logged into his sex site account.

Colin was delighted to have received the message from Carolyn. Reading it, and re-reading it, had his cock stiff and he was contemplating having a wank, when his wife Linda called from downstairs to say that his dinner was on the table.

He logged out of his account and went downstairs, but he would be sending Carolyn his reply as soon as possible.

Colin was back online as soon as he could be, and he messaged Carolyn.

'Hi Carolyn, I can't stop thinking about you and about yesterday, I long to be with you again. Yes, I agree, this will be the safest way to communicate. Oh fuck, my cock is hard for you right now. Colin xxxx'

Carolyn was already online, hoping to hear from Colin; she replied straight away.

'Oh Colin, I wish that you were fucking me with that hard cock right now. Ray next works at the pub on Thursday evening, can you come to me then? What can you tell Linda? xxxx'

Colin responded.

'I will try, I will think of something to tell Linda, I want you so much,' xxxxx

They chatted on and on, culminating with Carolyn masturbating and Colin wanking, both with their spouses downstairs.

Colin now had the problem of justifying a Thursday evening out. He and Linda did not spend much time together in the evenings; she was usually downstairs watching TV and he was upstairs on his computer, but thinking of an excuse for going out was difficult.

To be with Carolyn on Monday, Colin had told Linda that some people from work were playing darts at the pub, which was true, but what was not true was the inference that Colin was joining them. He could not use that excuse again for a while, anyway.

He did not want to name a particular person as being someone that he was meeting because that would not be fair on them, in the unlikely event of Linda checking up on him.

Colin was still trying to think of a plausible reason to be out on Thursday without implicating someone else when he received a godsend in the form of an email. The email was from the supporters club of his local football team saying that there was a meeting/social event to be held on Thursday. Colin had attended such things before.

In fact, the email was a reminder; Colin had seen the original notification a few weeks before but had forgotten about it. Now the meeting had just gained in importance, from Colin's point of view. Colin thought about the wording of what he was going to say to her and then went downstairs to see Linda.

"You know I mentioned that meeting at the football club a while ago, I have just had a reminder email," said Colin.

"Yeah, you said that you were not going to go," replied Linda.

"Yes, I did say that, but I have been thinking about it, do you mind if I go? It is tomorrow," said Colin.

"No, you go if you want to, I thought it was strange that you weren't going because you usually go to those things," said Linda.

"Yes, I do, getting the email changed my mind," replied Colin, pleased that an excuse to be out had fallen into his lap.

He messaged Carolyn via the sex site as soon as he could.

'Hey, I have told Linda that I have a meeting at the football club tomorrow evening, I am longing to be with you. xxxx'

It was a little while before Carolyn logged in, but when she did, she was delighted.

'Great, I am so looking forward to another fucking by you. xxx'

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

Colin smiled to himself and then replied.

'No spanking?'

Carolyn laughed when she saw the message; she was not sure if she was ready for another sore arse just yet.

'Maybe a bit of play spanking, but I will want a proper spanking another time.'

The chat continued with them each telling the other what they wanted to do to them; the next evening promised to be exciting.

Thursday evening arrived and Colin hoped that Linda did not wonder why he had so much deodorant and aftershave on, just to go to a meeting at the football club.

"I am off out now, don't know what time I will be back, but it should not be too late," said Colin.

"Okay, bye," said Linda. Just for a moment, Colin felt guilty, but the feeling soon passed.

Colin parked a little way away from Carolyn's house, as he had on Monday. It was after seven o'clock, so Ray would have gone to his barman job.

"I have been counting the minutes," said Carolyn, greeting Colin at her door.

"I have been counting the seconds," replied Colin, before they were inside and snogging. Colin had a good feel of Carolyn's arse as they kissed; she could feel Colin's penis stiffening against her.

"Let's go and do what we are here to do," said Carolyn, her eyes sparkling with lust.

"I can't wait to get you naked," replied Colin.

They went up the stairs, giggling and touching.

They stood kissing and caressing in the bedroom, Colin's hands again on Carolyn's buttocks over her tight skirt.

"Fucking hell, Carolyn, you are so sexy," said Colin.

"You make me feel sexy, first online, and now in real life," replied Carolyn.

"I spent a lot of time looking at the picture of Sheila's arse on the internet; tonight I am going to spend time looking at the real thing," said Colin, referring to the picture on the sex site where Carolyn went under the name of Sheila.

"You can spend time looking at my arse, but I want a good fucking too," said Carolyn, undoing and lowering Colin's trousers.

"Let me get into your knickers," said Colin, unzipping Carolyn's skirt and sending it on the way to her feet. Colin's fingers went to the damp patch in Carolyn's knickers, and he rubbed her there.

"Shit, I am so turned on, " said Carolyn, now lowering Colin's underpants and getting her hand on his erection.

Colin undid Carolyn's blouse; he almost tore the buttons off in his urgency.

They had another snog, now both in a partially undressed, and very aroused state.

Colin pulled down Carolyn's knickers and had his hands on her bare backside, before fingering her naked cunt.

They were both panting, and both wanted to do so many things at once.

Colin got Carolyn's blouse off, and, with a bit of fumbling, got her bra undone and off. Colin caressed Carolyn's large tits and then licked her nipples.

"Fucking hell, Colin, this is so fucking hot," said Carolyn, undoing Colin's shirt.

"Oh Carolyn, I want you," replied Colin.

Carolyn had stepped out of her skirt but still had her knickers just above her knees. Colin's trousers and underpants were at a similar level, and he still had his undone shirt and his socks on. In this state, they moved to the bed.

Once on the bed, Colin got Carolyn's knickers right off, before putting his head in between her legs and licking her cunt.

"Shit, fucking hell, fuck, yes," wailed Carolyn, as Colin tongued her vagina.

Colin kept licking, and Carolyn came.

"Fucking hell, oh, oh, fuck," said Carolyn, as she squirmed in orgasm.

Colin hurriedly took off his shirt, his trousers and his underpants. Somewhat bizarrely, he still had his socks on.

Colin moved so that his cock was adjacent to Carolyn's wet cunt, and Carolyn's hand guided him in.

Carolyn locked her legs behind Colin, as her lover started thrusting.

"Yes, yes, give me a good fucking," encouraged a panting Carolyn.

Colin was breathing heavily as his cock moved in and out of Carolyn's sticky gash.

"This is so good," Colin said, as the fuck continued.

"Cumming, fucking cumming," shouted Carolyn, as Colin kept shafting her.

Colin kept going; he wanted to go on forever but knew that he couldn't.

They fucked until Carolyn came again, and then Colin's penis released his spunk.

"Oh fuck, Carolyn, oh fuck," breathed Colin, as he ejaculated.

They lay kissing and cuddling after their fuck, and Carolyn found it very amusing that Colin had fucked with his socks on. He took them off.

"Now that I have been well fucked, you can look at my arse," smiled Carolyn, getting off the bed and standing with her back to Colin.

Colin moved to caress and kiss Carolyn's buttocks; he got onto his knees and lovingly kissed all over her backside.

"Do you like it better than Sheila's?" laughed Carolyn, who was loving the attention to her posterior.

"Well, looking at the picture of Sheila's arse is great for getting a hard-on, but kissing the real thing is even better," replied Colin.

Carolyn got back onto the bed on her knees and arse in the air, for Colin to continue what he was doing.

Colin started playing with Carolyn's arse crack.

"Oh fuck, you will make me cum again," said Carolyn.

"If you cum again, I will have to spank you," said Colin.

"Okay, but only a play spanking, I want to save a real spanking for another time," replied Carolyn, who had had a real spanking on Monday.

Colin kept playing with Carolyn's arse crack and, as she said she would, she came.

Carolyn was then over Colin's knee getting her buttocks slapped, but not hard. It did excite her again though.

What they both wished was that they had the whole night, but they knew that they didn't.

They kissed and cuddled again on the bed; they were both happier than they had been in years.

They wanted to be together as often as possible, but doing so and keeping it a secret would be a problem.

Despite the difficulties of not having enough time together, they were both delighted that they had turned their online lovemaking into the real thing.

They lay together for as long as they could, and then Colin had a shower and got dressed.

They did not know when they could next get together, but they wanted it to be soon. Carolyn's husband, Ray, worked quite frequently at the pub in the evenings, but the problem would be Colin finding reasons to go out for a few hours at a time.

They had some more kissing before Colin went home. It had been another evening of sexual fulfilment.

"I'm home," called out Colin, when he arrived home.

"Was the meeting good?" called back Linda.

"Quite good," replied Colin, smiling to himself.

Carolyn masturbated after Colin had gone, and then showered and put some clothes on.

She logged into the sex site, just in case, and was delighted to see that 'Ted' was logged on.

The lovers spent a little while messaging backwards and forwards. They both stopped short of saying that they loved each other, but that was what they were both thinking.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments