Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Barman - Part 2

"Sixty-four-year-old Pam and Kyle, forty-two years her junior, get together again for two days and nights of sex."

60
17 Comments 17
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Pam Milton, aged sixty-four, had been home from her trip away on business for four days. Meetings to do with the business that Pam owned and ran had gone very well, but for Pam, the most memorable part of the trip was her night in a hotel.

Pam had been fucked, and very well fucked, by twenty-two-year-old barman Kyle Murdoch, and Pam could not get the fucking, or Kyle, out of her head.

Pam was married but got no sex at home. She had had several lovers, many of them much younger than her, but the fucking that Kyle gave her was sensational.

She regretted the fact that they curtailed their time together in the early hours of the morning because if Kyle had stayed the whole night in her room, Pam would probably have been fucked twice more. The parting was necessary because Pam had to get some sleep because she had to be alert for her business meetings.

She and Kyle had exchanged phone numbers, but neither really expected to meet again. Pam's home and the hotel and town where Kyle was, were close to two hundred miles apart.

Kyle liked shagging mature women, it was his favourite pastime, and he had had many.

Pam was tempted to phone Kyle, not to meet but just to talk, but she thought that he had probably forgotten her already.

Kyle had not forgotten Pam, she was a great lay, and he would love to have her again, but he did not expect it to happen.

Kyle gave the fifty-year-old head of the Human Resources department, Kim Norman, a fucking two nights after he had had Pam, not a bad idea having the head of HR in your corner, plus the married woman was a great fuck.

Pam let another two days go by, still thinking of Kyle, and still thinking of contacting him.

Kyle beat her to it, and he sent Pam a text.

Hi, I keep thinking of you and our night together. I would love to fuck you again. Kyle xx

Pam was surprised and delighted to receive the text, and she soon replied.

Hi Baby, I keep thinking about you too, and I would love to fuck again, but not sure how we can. Pam xx

Kyle lived in a flat of his own, the flat was owned by his mother, so he had somewhere to entertain his women. Pam was invited to his flat on the night that they got together but their sex in the hotel was in the ladies' toilets and Pam's room.

Kyle suggested that Pam visit him in his flat.

Any chance of you coming back here? We could fuck in my flat. X

The idea was appealing to Pam, but not practical in the foreseeable future.

I have stacks of work for the next month or so and no meetings anywhere near you, so can't do that. Wish I could. xxx

That was disappointing for both of them, then Pam had a brainwave. She sent another text.

Just thought, my husband is away the week after next on a golfing holiday, could you come to me for a couple of nights?

Kyle was elated.

Yeah, I would love to. When? Where? How?

Pam laughed to herself and then replied.

Calm down! Probably easier talking than texting. I can talk in about an hour, are you at work then?

Kyle smiled and then responded.

I am calm, I just want to fuck you. I am not at work for another two hours so okay to call me.

The text contact ended with Pam confirming that she would phone Kyle in about one hour.

Pam phoned Kyle, and after telling him the town where she lived, which had not been mentioned when they fucked, she went into further detail.

"My house is secluded but even so I would not want a strange car parked there for neighbours to see, so could you come by train? I could pick you up at the station," said Pam.

"Yeah sure, what dates?" responded Kyle.

"My husband is away Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of the week after next, but he might be home on Thursday night," said Pam.

"Okay, so I come Tuesday and leave Thursday," said Kyle.

"Yes, and we can have two nights in bed together; I can work from home, but I will have to do some work during the days," replied Pam.

"Sounds good to me," said Kyle.

"And me, if you still want me by then," said Pam.

"Of course, I will still want you," said Kyle.

"You might have another woman by then, one that you do not have to travel to fuck," said Pam.

"I contacted you, remember; I want to fuck you again," responded Kyle.

"Yeah, that was a nice surprise, I had been thinking of contacting you for the last couple of days," replied Pam.

The conversation continued and ended with Pam telling Kyle to text her with the time that his train was due at the station in her town. They were going to fuck again, two full nights of it.

They had some text contact over the days before Kyle was due to visit, but nothing verbal.

Pam turned down the chance of sex with a rep that visited her, partly because she did not particularly fancy him but mostly because she wanted to be gagging for it when Kyle arrived.

Kyle had three mature women in the week and a bit before he was to go to Pam, including Kim Norman again, but he was very much looking forward to sex with Pam. He had Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday booked as holidays from work.

The Tuesday arrived, and Pam's husband went off on his golf trip. Pam did some work at home and then drove to the local station to meet the train that Kyle had said he would be on.

Pam was quite well known in the town, both for her business and her involvement in various local groups, and she did not want to be seen meeting a young man at the station. She had told Kyle that she would park in a side road near the station and would be standing in the station car park and he was to follow her to her car.

When she saw the handsome hunk come out of the station, she had to fight the urge to run to him and throw her arms around him. Kyle spotted Pam, and once she was sure that he had seen her, she left the station car park and walked towards where her car was.

Pam did not look back, she kept walking. Kyle wanted to jog to catch up with her, but he kept a respectable distance behind. When Pam reached her car, she glanced back to make sure that Kyle was still with her, and then she unlocked her car and got into the driver's seat.

Pam looked in the car mirrors to see if anyone else was in the vicinity, and when Kyle reached her car, she opened the passenger door.

Kyle got in, they wanted to snog, but both managed to refrain.

"You look good, Pam," said Kyle.

"So do you, lover boy," replied Pam, who put her left hand on Kyle's right thigh, very near his crotch.

"I have been longing to see you again," said Kyle, putting his right hand between Pam's legs, over her trousers.

"Um, I think that maybe we had better get to my house," smiled Pam, withdrawing her hand from Kyle's thigh.

"Good idea," said Kyle, pulling his hand away from Pam's cunt area.

"I am surprised that you wanted to be with an old woman like me again," said Pam, as she started her car.

"I am here because the sex with you was great, and I want more of it; you are not old," replied Kyle.

"I think that you and I will have a lot of sex over the next forty-eight hours or so," said Pam.

"Are we going to fuck when we get to your house?" asked Kyle.

"Oh yes; I have a lot of work to get on with, but I so need a fucking from you, baby," replied Pam.

"Great, because I am longing to get my cock in your cunt," responded Kyle.

They flirted as Pam drove, she then turned into her road.

"Shit! My neighbour is in her front garden; crouch down, I don't want her to see you," said Pam.

Kyle got as low as he could, and Pam waved and smiled at her neighbour as she drove past. Pam turned into her driveway and opened her garage door remotely, she drove into her garage.

Pam switched her engine off and they turned to each other and snogged, still with their seat belts on. The kissing and tongue exchanging seemed to go on forever.

"I have got to get you to my bed," said Pam breathlessly when they stopped snogging. They undid their seat belts and got out of the car, entering the house via the door in the garage.

They hurried upstairs, touching and giggling. As soon as they reached Pam's bedroom, she fumbled with Kyle's trousers and he fumbled with her blouse buttons. They decided that for the sake of speed, it would be easier if they each removed their own clothes, and they were soon both naked.

They locked in an embrace and then crashed onto the bed, they were both on fire. Pam guided Kyle's rigid penis into her wet snatch.

"Fuck me, Kyle, fuck this horny old woman," said Pam, as she took Kyle's length inside.

"I will fuck you, you horny bitch, you hot slut," replied Kyle, starting to thrust his hips.

"Yes, yes, fuck me good, oh shit, fuck, yes," panted Pam, as Kyle thrust harder.

"Cum you sexy woman, cum as my cock fucks your sticky cunt," responded Kyle, giving Pam a hard and fast fucking.

"Oh, oh, fuck yes, gonna cum, gonna cum, oh shittt!" wailed Pam, as she started cumming.

Kyle kept fucking her as they twisted on the bed, they were both sweating.

Pam came again, and then a third time before Kyle shot his spunk into her.

"Fuck, that was exactly what I needed," said Pam, when she came down from the fuck.

"There will be a lot more of that the next two days and nights," said Kyle.

"Mmm, yes, wonderful; now I have to do some work," said Pam, before they had a long kiss.

Kyle withdrew, and Pam had a quick shower. When dried, she put on her upper clothing and bent to pick up her knickers.

"Your arse is amazing," complimented Kyle.

"Thank you, young man," chuckled Pam.

"I am going to spend some time with your arse tonight," said Kyle.

"I would like that," smiled Pam.

"Stay bare down below," said Kyle to Pam. She had not yet put her knickers back on.

"I will be talking to people on camera," replied Pam.

"You will be sitting down, won't you?" said Kyle.

"Yeah, I suppose; I had better sit on a towel in case I leak cum," said Pam.

Pam thought it very naughty and sexy to have online video chats with clients and colleagues whilst naked from the waist down. She had to be careful to shut down her laptop if she went walkabout.

She felt so horny thinking of the fucking that she had just had, and the fuckings that she was going to have over the next two days.

In the evening she remained naked down below as she prepared something to eat, she was frequently distracted by Kyle caressing her bare arse or fingering her arse crack.

They had a meal and drank a bottle of wine between them. They flirted, both knowing that they were going to have some great sex later that evening and over the day and a half that followed that.

After they had washed up, interrupted by Kyle again playing with Pam's backside, they had a cuddle on the sofa watching a sexy DVD that Pam had got, not that either of them needed any further sexual stimulation.

During the cuddling, Pam got Kyle's trousers and boxers lowered and she lovingly and slowly wanked his cock, sometimes sucking and licking it. Kyle had his hand on Pam's bare arse as much as possible. Neither of them wanted to go all the way yet, that would happen when they went to bed.

nurbanuu33
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nurbanuu33

Eventually, they went upstairs, Kyle doing his trousers back up. Kyle played with Pam's arse as she climbed the stairs, he was getting quite addicted to her large mature bottom.

They cleaned their teeth and prepared themselves for bed, not for sleep though.

They were both naked and very aroused. Kyle had said that he wanted to pay some attention to Pam's arse, although he had already paid attention to it at various times during the evening.

Pam was on the bed on her front, and Kyle was exploring her backside.

"Mmm, yes," hissed Pam, as Kyle kissed, licked, caressed, and stroked her buttocks.

He spent quite some time playing with Pam's behind.

Kyle kissed his way down the backs of Pam's legs and then kissed his way back up again, he was again teasing her backside, and Pam was squirming and purring.

"Fuck, you are driving me crazy," said Pam softly.

Kyle thought that he would continue to drive Pam crazy. He ran a finger slowly up and down her arse crack several times, Pam humped the bed, she was getting close to cumming.

"Fucking hell, Kyle, oh fuck, oh fuck," said Pam, wanting to finger her cunt, or have Kyle finger her cunt, or have Kyle put his cock in her cunt.

Kyle kept dragging his finger up and down Pam's arse crack, and Pam came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Pam, as she thrust her hips into the bed in orgasm.

Kyle kept fingering Pam's arse crack throughout her orgasm.

The next thing that Pam felt in the crack between her buttocks was not Kyle's finger but the head of his erect penis. Kyle kissed Pam's neck and nibbled her ear as his cock prodded her backside.

"Oh fuck, baby, this is so hot," said a squirming Pam.

"Would you like to roll onto your back now?" Kyle whispered into Pam's ear before kissing her neck again.

"Mmm, I would like that very much," replied Pam.

Kyle got off her back, and Pam turned over, her eyes wild, and her legs open. Kyle moved his penis to her entrance and slid into the slippery canal.

"Mmm, yes, yes," breathed Pam.

They made love very slowly and sensually and it took a long time. Positions changed, but the lovemaking remained slow.

"So good, so good," Pam said softly, as the male young enough to be her grandson, pleasured her.

On and on it went, and Pam came several times before Kyle's body went rigid and semen spurted into Pam's cunt.

"That was exquisite," said Pam, kissing Kyle lovingly. They eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Pam stirred first in the morning and looked at the wonderfully handsome and sexy young man sleeping next to her. She pulled back the bedclothes and took his penis in her hand. She slowly wanked him, and a smile spread across Kyle's face before he actually opened his eyes.

"Do you want another fucking?" asked Kyle, already knowing the answer.

"Good morning to you; yes please," chuckled Pam, wanking faster.

Kyle fingered Pam's already wet cunt and then he mounted her. This was not the lovemaking of the night before, this was fucking.

Kyle thrust hard and fast from the off and soon had Pam cumming.

"Yes, yes, fuck, oh yes," shouted Pam, as Kyle fucked on.

Pam came again, almost with a scream, before Kyle grunted and ejaculated in her.

They got up, showered, and had some breakfast.

Pam had work to do, but on Kyle's insistence, she had no clothing on below her waist. She sat on a towel as she talked to various people via her laptop, always conscious that she must not stand up with the laptop on in case she displayed her bare arse. There was only one person that she wanted to display her bare arse to at the moment.

Kyle lounged about the house as Pam worked. She took a break for some lunch and then resumed her work.

It got to mid-afternoon, and Kyle wanted some sexual action. He appeared where Pam was working, out of sight from the person that she was talking to by video link, naked, with a smile on his face and an erection.

Pam got a little flustered in her video chat, mostly hoping that the naked hunk did not move into the view of the woman that she was talking to.

In fact, the woman that Pam was talking to asked her if she was alright and Pam took the opportunity to say that she felt a bit strange and could they talk later. The woman agreed, and Pam shut down her laptop.

"I see that you are horny again," Pam smiled at Kyle.

"Always with you; fancy a fuck?" replied Kyle.

"How could a lady say no?" responded Pam, taking Kyle's cock in her hand.

Seconds later, Pam was bent over the back of the sofa with Kyle giving her a good fucking from behind.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell!" yelled Pam, as she came, and Kyle came soon after.

They cleaned themselves up a bit, and with Kyle having left the room, Pam contacted the woman that she had been talking to again.

"Are you alright now, Pam?" asked the woman.

"Yes, much better thanks, I am fine now," said the radiant-looking Pam, her just fucked cunt tingling.

The woman could see that there was something different about Pam, but it did not occur to her that Pam had just been fucked.

After Pam's work was done for the day, she and Kyle ate.

They had one more night together and Pam would drop Kyle at the station mid-afternoon the next day. They were both calculating how many more times they could fuck before then.

They certainly fucked when they went to bed, Pam came in three different positions before Kyle spurted his spunk into her.

In the morning, they kissed and cuddled before they got into a sixty-nine, with Pam on top. They both got very orally aroused, Pam particularly, before the mature woman moved down Kyle's body giving him a great view of her arse, before she lowered herself onto his cock in reverse cowgirl.

Pam rose and fell, and twisted her hips, and very soon came.

Kyle sat up and reached around and played with Pam's large tits as Pam ground her arse into Kyle's thighs with his rigid penis inside her.

As Kyle fingered Pam's nipples and fondled her breasts, Pam was close to cumming again as she moved up and down Kyle's stiff rod.

"Oh God, gonna cum again, gonna cum, oh fuck," announced Pam.

"Cum you sexy slut, cum on my thighs you horny bitch," encouraged Kyle, and Pam did exactly that.

"Fuck, oh fuck," said the mature woman as her body shuddered.

Pam rode some more and came for the third time that morning before Kyle felt himself about to spurt.

"Oh, Pam. Oh Pam," groaned Kyle, before his penis expelled his cream into Pam's hot cunt.

They remained in that position for a while, regaining their senses, before Pam dismounted, turned, and they kissed. A kiss that became a snog.

"It has been wonderful having you here," said Pam, looking into her lover's eyes.

"It has been wonderful being here, how often does your husband go away?" replied Kyle.

"About once a month, but I can't expect you to keep visiting an old woman like me," responded Pam.

"I want to, you are not old, you are mature, and so fucking sexy," said Kyle, and they kissed again.

They got up and had a shower. They got dressed, Pam remaining naked from the waist down, which she had been since her trousers and knickers came off when they first entered her bedroom on Kyle's arrival.

They had breakfast and only had a few more hours together. Pam had some work that had to get done, although she wished that she didn't. They should be able to have one more fuck before she took Kyle to the station.

Pam worked until noon, about two hours before she had to take Kyle to the station, and she then shut down her laptop. It was time for the last fuck of this visit.

"Follow me, young man," said Pam to Kyle, who was watching television, but thinking about fucking.

Kyle turned the TV off and leapt up. He followed Pam up the stairs as she swayed her big bare arse and removed her blouse and bra. Kyle's penis rapidly stiffened in his underwear and trousers.

Pam undid and pulled down Kyle's trousers, followed by his boxers, and she got onto her back on the bed as Kyle got himself naked.

"Fuck me Kyle, fuck me hard," said Pam," her legs spread and lust on her face.

"Fuck, you are hot," said Kyle, getting between Pam's legs and having his erect penis at her cunt.

Kyle slid in and the fucking was hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, lover, give me a good fucking," panted Pam, as she approached an orgasm.

"Cum you horny bitch, cum you sexy woman," responded Kyle, thrusting harder.

"Yes, shit, yes, oh fuck, I am cumming," shouted Pam.

This would be their last fuck together for a while, maybe their last ever, so neither of them wanted it to end.

They fucked on and on and Pam kept cumming as Kyle fought to hold off his ejaculation.

They were both soaked in sweat, the fucking had consumed a lot of time, and Kyle could keep back his spunking no longer.

"Pam, I am going to cum," breathed Kyle.

"Me too, let's cum together, yes, yes, oh, oh," responded Pam, as she started cumming and Kyle's semen splattered in her once more.

They came together and they came long and hard, the perfect end to their last fuck.

They kissed and cuddled in their post-fucking joy for a while, but then they had to clean up because time was starting to get short.

They both showered and got dressed, Pam wearing clothes below her waist for the first time in close to forty-eight hours.

They were sad, they both had other sex partners, Kyle in particular, but they seemed to have something special together.

"I am going to miss you so much, you have given me so much pleasure over these two days," said Pam.

"I will miss you too," replied Kyle.

"You will forget me as soon as you are giving some other lucky mature woman a good fucking," said Pam.

"I am not going to pretend that there will not be other women, but you are special to me, Pam, really," said Kyle.

"Oh thank you, my sexy hunk," said Pam, before they had a long kiss.

"We will keep in touch, won't we?" said Kyle.

"Oh yes, I hope so, baby," said Pam.

"And you tell me when your husband next has some nights away," continued Kyle.

"I will, and if you are still interested in me then, you can come and stay," responded Pam.

They kissed some more, and then time was just about up.

Pam told Kyle to stay low in the passenger seat when they left, in case any neighbours were in their front gardens.

They did not talk much on the drive to the station, they were both sad, and Pam turned into the road near the station where she had parked when she picked Kyle up.

After Pam had looked around to make sure nobody was nearby, they had a last loving kiss.

Pam did not get out of her car, and she watched the departing Kyle in her mirror, with tears in her eyes.

The young man was great at fucking, and Pam was a great fuck for him. They both hoped to do it again, but if it was the end, it had been great for both of them.

Pam now had to go home, strip the bed, and get some washing done.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments