Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Meeting At The Grocery Store, A MILF's Journey

"A MILF has an unexpected sensual experience"

110
12 Comments 12
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"First time writing something like this. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Constructive criticism welcomed."

Jenny had just dropped the kids off at school and decided to make a quick run to the grocery store. She walked in the front entrance, grabbed a cart and headed towards the fresh produce section. As she was picking through the honeydew melons, she sensed somebody next to her. She glanced over and noticed it was a gentleman who was looking at her, but also pretending to look at the melons.  

Before she turned back to the melons, he says “Those are really nice melons, for this time of year.”  

Jenny laughed a little and said, “Yes, they are.” 

She turned toward him to look at him fully and she noticed he’s very good-looking, mid height, athletic build, with very blue eyes. She turned back and selected a melon with the correct ripeness, then continued shopping.

As she turned up into the next aisle, she saw him enter from the other side. She smiled at him as he passed, and he smiled back. She thought, "What a nice smile," which, in her experience, usually was a good sign. She picked the kids' favorite cereal and took the opportunity to glance back in his direction as he walked down the aisle behind her. She noticed he had a very cute ass, to go with those blue eyes.  

She continued down the aisle and turned up the next. Of course, he was walking up the other side toward her. This interaction continued as she went up and down each aisle.  Every time she passed him, he gave her a nice smile or a nod. Those blue eyes and his friendly smile kept getting her attention. Jenny continued shopping, picked out what she needed, and proceeded to the checkout line. 

Of course, there was only one checkout aisle open, and he was the last one in line, (she had secretly hoped).  She wondered if he had planned that? She moved to the end of the line, behind him. He noticed her coming toward him, and once she reached the end of the line, he smiled, offered his hand. Oh those beautiful eyes, she thought.

He introduced himself as, "Jim."

Jenny liked the feel of his strong hand squeezing hers.  

She answered, “Hi I’m Jenny, nice to meet you.” 

They continued a nice, easygoing banter, with witty remarks, and nothing creepy, which she was happy for. The line moved slowly, (which she was happy about). She enjoyed the talk, and also looking into those blue eyes. He reached the conveyor belt and started loading his items on the belt.  He paid and started walking out.

He turned and said, "Nice talking to you."

She smiled and responded, "Me too!"

Jenny was disappointed their encounter was over.

She started loading her items on the belt, finished paying, and headed out to the parking lot.  In the parking lot, what does she see, but Jim was parked right next to her car, with his back tailgate open.  He had just finished putting his groceries in the back and saw her coming toward him. and smiled again. Those beautiful blue eyes were all she could see. 

Jenny opens the trunk of her car and starts putting her groceries in.  Jim approached her as she loaded her groceries, and said, "Hi, Jenny."

He then said, "I just wanted to tell you I love your green eyes."

She blushed a little bit and said, “Thank you”. 

He asked her if she lived in the area?  She suspiciously replied yes.  

He replied, "Well, I don’t want to be too forward, but I would love to take you for lunch, or coffee, to get to know you better." 

She was surprised by his request, but felt a warmth come over her. She hoped he didn't notice it.

She thought about it for a moment and said, "Well, I’d have to go home and put my groceries away. Where did you have in mind? 

He said, "There is a sports bar with decent food, not too far away from the grocery store."

She nodded and said, "I know the place."

He suggested they could meet in an hour. Now she’s in a dilemma, she just met this guy and now she’s talking about a mini date. 

She thought about it, looked into his blue eyes, and said, “Yes, that would be nice.” 

He says, "Great. I’ll see you there in an hour."

He turned and walked back to his car.  Jenny watched as he walked away and admired that see cute ass again. She actually felt a little wetness in her panties and sighed.  She finished loading her groceries and headed home with a shudder and a wry smile. The whole ride back she was embarrassed about the effect his blue eyes had on her, and that her pussy was wet.

When she got home, Jenny started having second thoughts.  She thought, I don’t know this guy. What if he is not who he looks like? But, she reasoned, it is a public place, so she can always just leave and go home if he’s a jerk. She quickly showered and shaved herself, why, she didn’t know.  She picked out a cute sun dress which showed some cleavage and decided to go with no bra or panties.  Again, why, she didn’t know, as she didn’t plan to do anything except talk to him.

Once satisfied with how she looked, she sprayed her favorite cologne on her neck and down her cleavage, (Again, why, she didn't know.) Jenny then headed to the sports bar, as it was a short distance. Once inside, she saw him sitting at the near empty bar. She moved onto the stool next to him, noticing his very manly cologne, which was pleasant to her senses.  As she sat down, she saw him look her up and down and his smile got wider.

He already had a beer and asked her what she wanted to drink?

Jenny replied, “A margarita, please.”  

She sensed the two of them were nervous, but once they began some small talk, they both relaxed.  She realized he was easygoing and nice to talk to, and very funny. She couldn't stop looking at those blue eyes!   Jenny could tell he was older, but she’d always been attracted to older men and thought it was sexy. He looked in his mid to late forties. She had turned thirty-two, so there was not much of a difference.

They ordered lunch and continued the conversation. She had another drink and started to warm up to him.  

She thinks, “Damn you tequila!!”  

He touched her arm and leg lightly throughout their conversation, and she decided she liked it. They both finished lunch and decided to have one more drink. The tequila tasted way too good!!

As the bartender removed their dishes and delivered the drinks, he turned toward her on his barstool, and placed his hand on her upper thigh, with a little more pressure and further up than before. Jenny and Jim leaned in closer to each other as they talked, and she noticed he kept looking down her dress at her breasts. Surprisingly, she liked it, and it gave her a very warm feeling.  She decided to tease him a little and intentionally moved and adjusted her dress to show a little more cleavage.  She saw he noticed this and continued glancing at her breasts and dress.

AmayaKato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmayaKato

He leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed him back. She quickly felt his tongue, but he pulled it back and broke off the kiss.  He looked at Jenny in the eyes and told her how beautiful she was. Jenny blushed, and said thank you, feeling this comment all the way to her toes.  

Jenny moved her hand to his leg, right above his knee. He opened his legs, and she instinctively moved her hand up a little higher and down on the inside of his thigh. She now noticed his hand had moved to the inside of her thigh about midway between her groin and knee, which sent some tremors through her. 

He asked if she would like to have another drink or would she like to go continue their conversation in his truck.  She knew another drink was a bad idea.

So she said, "Let’s go talk in your truck."

She didn't want the conversation to end.

He finished signing the check, and they both walked out with his hand lightly but firmly, on her elbow. He led her toward his pickup, and opened the passenger door for her. For a reason, she couldn't explain, she stepped into the truck in a very un-lady like way, to give him a nice view of her upper thighs and maybe her pussy, (She’s glad she had shaved, she thought.)  This further excited Jenny, because she saw him glance down to get a view, and she felt a little moisture down there as she moved onto the seat. 

As he climbed in the driver’s seat, they both settled in, and he reached over and put his right arm around her on the back of the seat and placed the other hand on her thigh. Jenny turned toward him so he could see her inner leg. He leaned in and kissed her, and held it for a long time, pressing his tongue in her mouth which she eagerly met with hers.  Jenny sucked on his tongue a little and he reciprocated and, even tenderly, bit hers a little, as he does.  It’s a very sexy kiss and she trembled again.  

During the kiss, he had moved closer to her, and slid his left hand further up the inside of her leg. He was inches from her clit which was really turning Jenny on. He continued the kiss and then moved to her neck, which really turned her on.  As he kissed her neck right below her right ear, he moved his hand up further, and gently brushes against her clit with his fingers. She jumped a little, but opened her legs a little more, and he began lightly fingering her with his index finger, while he continued kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe. Jenny was very wet and his finger slide easily up and down her clit. This drove her crazy and she can’t believe how wet she felt.

She moved to give him full access to her clit and pussy. She also reached further up his thigh and slowly moved up to feel his cock, which was very hard. She began to stroke it as he continued to finger her, now with two fingers, moving over her clit. He moved back to kissing her mouth, which then turned into a very passionate kiss, with lots of tongue wrestling going on.  Everything he was doing was feeling really good and feeling his hard cock was turning her on.  

He reached over with his right hand to the top of her sundress and moved it down a little so he could get access to her right breast. He took her nipple between his index and forefinger and started to pinch and rub it a little, which really turned her on!  She could feel that, between what he was doing to her clit, and her nipple, that she was very close to cumming. 

She started grinding against his fingers and wasn't able to stifle some sexy moans. He continued what he was doing more vigorously, and she started to cum very intensely, shaking hard, and made his fingers very wet! 

Jenny couldn't hold back and said, "I'm cumming."

He continued to finger her gently until he felt her stop shaking and her spasms subsided. 

As she settled down, she noticed her hand was still stroking his cock, which felt even harder now. Jenny reached up to the top of his running shorts, pulled them down, and started stroking his dick with increased speed. It felt really good in her hand, nice and thick and full of blood. She could even feel a little pre-cum on the tip of the head of his cock, as she stroked him. It turned her on even more to know she was making him feel good.

Jenny got up on her knees and put his cock in her mouth. He continued to finger her and played with her nipple and breast.  He tasted really good, and she started stroking him, and sucking him faster and faster. She reached down and played with his balls, and he moaned as she fondled them. This turned her on more as he continued to finger her. Her nipple was rock hard from his fingers playing with it.  Jenny could tell he was getting harder and close to cuming, so she started sucking the head harder, stroking his cock and fondling his balls more vigorously.  

He moaned, “I’m cumming.”

Jenny started stroking and sucking his cock harder to signal him that it was ok to cum in her mouth.  As she did this, he started flicking her clit faster and pinching her nipple, and she could feel herself getting close again.  She could feel his cock get harder, and he convulsed and filled her mouth with multiple spurts of warm cum. This sent her over the edge again, and she simultaneously climaxed, this time, more intensely soaking his fingers again.  

She let the cum linger in her mouth a little and it tasted really nice.  She then swallowed it with a satisfied moan. Jenny then put his cock back in her mouth and cleaned him up swallowing the rest of the cum left over, and any that had dripped down his shaft.

They both settled down, and Jenny sat back with a smile, licking her lips. He put his cock back in his shorts. They both giggled a little as their breathing returned to normal.  Jenny glanced at her watch and realized she had to go pick up her kids from school. He said he understood but, with a disappointed look on his face. They exchanged a long passionate kiss, and he gave her his cell number.  

Jenny got out of the truck and tried to straighten her dress. He walked her to her car and drew her to him for another passionate, long kiss with that lovely tongue. She wished it would go longer, but she had to go get the kids, and broke it off. He opened the car door, and she climbed into her car, giving him another view, albeit short, of her pussy. She wondered if he could taste his cum from her mouth.

As Jenny drove away, she could feel the wetness between her legs and still tasted his cum in her mouth!  She shivered again as she drove to her kid’s school. Jenny knew she would text him later that night.  She experienced another shiver throughout her body, and tried to compose herself as she pulled into the school pick up lane. 

Jenny and Jim to be continued…

Published 
Written by Cleboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments