Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andy’s Mom

"Andy’s mom hears about my threesome, reacts sexually."

194
20 Comments 20
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part of a new series, “Party Hard”. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Check out all my stories!"

Just a few days after Shawn and I spit-roasted Amber, I found myself at a party hosted by Andy’s mom, Allie.

Allie was going through her second divorce. At forty-three, she had birthed three kids, one of them being my friend Andy. Her youngest was a seventeen-year-old boy, they had a sister, Alexa who was twenty-five.

Allie was hitting her mid-life crisis; she wanted to be hip and was starting to host parties, dressing younger and outgoing. I had always thought she was pretty, I remember jerking off after finding her lingerie in a basket and using the image of it for my spank bank.

Today she was still cute, her blond hair clipped behind her head, she wore cut-off denim shorts, and a white sleeveless shirt with some frilly accents on a low-cut neckline. She had little tattoos on the inside of her wrist and ankles and wore just enough blue eye shadow to make her brown eyes stand out. She was always tanned, even in the winter.

Allie’s house was large - the result of her and her husband’s success. Alexa had just graduated from Nursing School, and Allie wanted to be the cool mom and throw her a big party in a house with three stories, a multi-car garage, and a small pool in the backyard. They had a fire pit and a nice covered patio as well.

Allie bobbed around, making sure everyone was having a good time. Andy was also there, along with some of our friends, but most of the people attending were there for Alexa. I had no problems with free booze and food, I figured it would be a pretty good starting point before going somewhere better, later.

Eventually, Allie found me in the kitchen getting ice for another drink.

“Hey, you!” she leaned on the counter, addressing me.

“Hey Allie, great party,” I said as I tried to keep my eyes off of her breasts.

We talked for a bit, she told me about her divorce from Andy’s stepdad.

“Do you get to keep the house?” I asked.

“I’m not sure yet. I won’t really need a house this size after everyone’s left the nest. I guess that happens when you get older,” she smiled at me.

“You’re not old, not even old enough to be my mom!” I lied, knowing it was possible. She chortled at that.

She took a sip from her wine glass, “But old enough to cheat on I guess!” she was playful, and not too upset with her statement. I genuinely felt for her, she didn’t deserve that.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “he’s a dummy for that one.”

Allie bit her lip before continuing, “I’ll just have to get back at him, won’t I?” she gave me a wink.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Andy told me about you and Shawn the other night!” She had a look like I was busted.

“Uhh, told you what?” I wondered what her reply was going to be.

Allie lowered her voice, “You know, fucked that girl together?”

I didn’t know what to say. My friend's mom was referencing a sexual act I took part in, I had no idea why, or when he would even mention it to his mom.

“Allegedly,” I offered, hoping to leave it at that. I’m sure my face was bright red.

Allie didn’t seem bothered by it, she just watched my discomfort.

“Young boys,” she sighed, looking into my soul.

“Well, I’m gonna go find a thing…” I wanted to get away from her.

“I think there’s something in my bedroom,” she nodded toward the ceiling. “Why don’t you meet me up there?”

No way this was happening. My good friend Andy’s mom asked me to meet her in her bedroom. Andy must have been pranking me, that was the only conceivable scenario in my mind. I was about to be the butt of a joke.

“I’ll be waiting,” she said, she walked off and up the stairs. I watched her thick hips and her plump ass before she disappeared around the corner.

I looked out the window for Andy. He was sitting on the patio with a couple of girls. He seemed unaware of any of this. Hesitantly, I walked after her. If Andy was trying to set me up, this was a good one.

I made my way up the stairs to the top floor, looking around for the master bedroom. The door was slightly ajar, I peeked in. Allie was looking at me with a look of amusement.

“Lock the door behind you,” she said, “Don’t need anyone walking in.”

I locked the door and turned around. Allie was laying on her side, her elbow propping her up. Her sandals were kicked off and I could see her toenails were painted a pastel pink. She patted the comforter on the bed and motioned for me to sit. I did.

“It’s too bad Shawn isn’t here today too,” she said, her voice becoming husky. “I can’t stop thinking about getting tag teamed…every time I get off, I think of your face.”

Allie’s hand was now on my lap and her brown smoldering eyes watched my face as she continued, “I really just need a good dick, it’s been a while.”

I could feel my shorts getting tight suddenly, was this really happening? I fidgeted a little as the contact with her hand caused blood to rush into my penis. Allie watched on intently as my shorts bulged.

“Looks like he needs some help,” she cooed, her pearly pink fingernails scratching over my fly.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I was suddenly confident in my situation. I grabbed the back of her head and stuck my tongue in her mouth. If she wanted dick, I would provide it for her. She kissed me back hard, fighting me with her experienced tongue. I groped her breasts over her shirt and started kissing her neck. I could hear her sigh as I touched her.

Allie pushed me back on the bed, my head landing on a soft stack of pillows. She took off her shirt, wearing a fancy, pastel-blue, colored bra with black accents. She unzipped my fly and unbuttoned my shorts as she leaned perpendicular to me on the bed, on all fours as she pulled them down.

My cock was already hard and leaking with pre-cum. Allie gripped my shaft in her fingers, throwing her hair over her shoulders. She lowered her head, licking up the length of my shaft. The sensation of her wet tongue caused me to twitch, the soft, wet bath on my skin cool against the air. Allie tortured me, taking her time before doing it again, causing my pre-cum to bubble out of my tip. She smirked as she sucked it up, barely taking me into her mouth.

“Fuck, don’t tease me,” I told her, resting a hand on the small of her back.

Finally, she took me deeper into her mouth, exploring my phallus with her tongue. She was swirling it and licking me against her palate. I grabbed the clip in her hair with my other hand as her lips enveloped the entirety of my hard dick. I could see her matching blue panties jutting out from the back of her shorts, my hand on her back slid under her belt line to play with her ass.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

Allie began slurping my cock, it was clear she enjoyed giving head. Honestly, that was the best blowjob I’d ever had up to that point, we were only thirty seconds in. I supposed she’d had another twenty years and some to practice than most of the girls I’d been with.

I felt her drool pooling at the base of my shaft, her mouth awakening every nerve-ending in my body. I’d felt cocky after some good sexual encounters to date, but this would test the limits of my stamina. I tried to distract her, tugging at the waistband of her panties, it worked. Maybe she knew I was about to come and had mercy on me.

She let me go from the embrace of her angelic mouth and sat up to unbutton her shorts. I watched her shimmy them off, completely enthralled as she slid them down and pulled them under her knees. Her tanned skin was in sharp contrast to the pastel-blue panties that still covered her crotch. I gawked at her luscious, thick thighs as she laid back on the bed, rubbing herself over her underwear and looking at me. I could see a damp spot on her panties as I focused my attention on her fingers.

Allie pulled her bra off, letting her natural tits free. They were stark white, untanned. Her tan lines were more apparent as she pulled her panties down her legs. Age had been kind to her, her skin was still soft and smooth. I sat up and embraced her, kissing her shoulders and neck.

“Goddamn, you’re gorgeous!” I told her as I bit into her neckline.

She kissed my neck in return, then pulled my body against her, laying on her back on the bed with her legs splayed open. I crashed against her body, continuing to kiss her. I felt like I had gotten into a bottle of a dad’s best scotch.

I lowered myself between her legs. I used a thumb to rub circles over her clit as she looked at me. Finally, her head tilted back and she let out a soft gasp of air.

“That feels great, hun,” she said as she felt my thumb mash her bean against her pubic bone.

I crawled between her legs and pressed my tongue into her folds.

“Oh, that’s good,” she cooed again, as I licked her pussy lips. I used my thumb to strum her clit as my tongue dashed against her flesh. Allie melted into the bed as her body was overcome with pleasure.

I’d never tried so hard to impress someone with my oral skills. I respected this woman a great deal and wanted to do my best. I thrust my tongue as deep inside her as my tongue would stretch, exploring the walls of her inner-pussy. I paid attention to her response, her crotch grinding against my tongue. Allie thrust up to meet me, gasping as I found the combination to raise her climax within her.

“Fuck me now!” she squealed, my tongue penetrated her pussy, and I continued to rub her clit with my thumb in combination.

“You want me to fuck you?” I asked.

“Yes, I need your cock!” She spread her legs wide.

Unexpectedly, there was a knock at the door. Her daughter, Alexa yelled, “Mom? Are you in there?”

Allie looked at me, placing a finger on my lips, “ Yeah! I just need a few minutes, I’ll be right down!”

“Andy is leaving soon!” Alexa yelled through the door.

“I’ll be down in a minute!” Allie asserted. I didn’t want Andy to know what I was doing either.

I positioned my hips between Allies, gaining more confidence after a few moments of silence. My heat-seeking missile knew just what to do. I thrust straight into her pussy like it was paid for, causing her to gasp as my shaft dragged inside the walls of her pussy. I felt my hips bottom out against her pelvis. I held my breath, trying to control myself. I looked over her sexy body before me, starting to fuck her on her marital bed.

I grabbed her arms, pinning them in an A-shape above her head as I thrust into her. I felt her legs bush my waist while I pounded into her, her tits swaying toward her chin as I drove into her hard. She began to breathe hard, the sensations of my penetrations lighting up her nerves.

“Oh,” she moaned, “fuck the shit out of me.”

I gripped her breasts as I balled against her body, feeling her wet gash embrace me.

Allie’s cock-starved pussy pulsed around me before she came all over my swollen member. She gasped for air, her body bristling as she orgasmed. I stopped myself, once again trying to stave off a volcanic eruption of my own.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to come so quick,” she whimpered, “I’ve just been thinking about this for too long.”

I wasn’t discouraged, “Roll over,” I instructed.

Allie immediately complied, now putty in my hands, she lay on all fours in front of me, her ass wiggling to entice me.

She felt overwhelmingly slick as I drove my cock back inside her. The alcohol had removed any inhibitions I had by now. I felt my pelvis smack against her bare ass. I tried to drive my cock so deep inside her that she would always remember me. I could feel her body give against me, I fucking her as hard as I could.

“Please, don’t stop!” she bit into the bed sheets.

I groped Allie’s tits and tried to pull as much of her against my cock as I could. Allie was breathing heavily now, squeals escaping her mouth as I fucked her from behind. One of her hands crept up to grab her own ass. I gripped her wrist in my hand while I banged my body into hers.

Allie surrendered to me, letting me do whatever I liked. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face into the blankets, piston-ing into her to get her to gush.

“Fuck! I’m coming again!” she moaned loudly into the blanket, “fuck my pussy hard!”

I continued my thrusts with resolve, my orgasm coming on.

I watched as she wriggled on the bed, inspired to come hard, her face buried in the comforter, her moans stifled. I collapsed against her, my hand sneaking around her hip to rub her clit. Another orgasm hit her body at the touch of my fingers, like a magic button.

Almost as soon as she was done coming, I had to explode. I pulled her head near me and stuffed my throbbing cock, ready to burst inside her mouth.

Several jets of my cum burst onto her tongue as I fucked her mouth to unload every last drop. Her mouth filled up with cum and she spit my member out in a mess.

“You didn’t even ask me!” she said, cum oozing from her mouth. “That’s amazing,” she finished, semen dripping down her chin.

“I love… that my pussy… feels so good,” she gasped out, her body still quivering in front of me. “Find another friend to fuck me with you next time,” she said, still on her hands and knees.

I got dressed quickly, and so did Allie. Allie left the bedroom first, hopefully, she was more noticeable at the party than I was. I didn’t want anyone to notice whether I was there or not. Fucking the mom of my best friend would be frowned upon.

The gears started to turn in my head about who I could convince to help me fuck her as I snuck out the front door. I knew I wanted more.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments