Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Hot Barmaid Chapter One

"Wearing a sheer blouse with a sexy bra led to much more."

109
14 Comments 14
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Yes, that is a bra I wore to tend bar under my mostly sheer tops."

It all started very innocently. The kids were in school, so I took a waitress job at night to help make ends meet. Bob, who my husband, Jim, knew very well, and used to bar tend for, needed a waitress.

The nights were fairly short as the restaurant closed at 8 p.m.

One night, the evening bartender never showed up. Bob asked me if I would like to learn the trade. I jumped at the chance. I was always fascinated by watching them work.

The bartender never returned, and I ended up working the bar at night. My husband suggested I wear sexy attire to enhance my tips, as the clients were mostly older men. He was right. I would wear a semi-sheer top with a sexy bra. The men stayed longer and tipped better. Good for me, and Bob.

Bob and his friends, his lawyer, Pete, two other bar owners, Steve and Lou, and a retired man Bill, would play cards once a month. Rotating the three bars on Mondays when they were closed.

Bob and Steve were younger, in their 40s, and quite nice-looking. Lou and Bill were older but kept themselves well. Pete was nice-looking but had a bad reputation for getting aggressive with women.

One day after everybody left, we were closing and Bob asked, "Would you consider working when we have our monthly card game?"

I said, "Sure." His friends were good tippers.

He left and returned with an outfit. "This is what we'd like you to wear."

It was a French maid's outfit, with high-cut legs, and only a built-in half bra with no blouse. My jaw dropped.

Bob said, "The guys and I love looking at you, wearing see-through tops with sexy bras. But we want to see those nipples that were hidden beneath the fabric."

He said, "They promise they won't touch, just look." I'd get two hundred a month, plus tips, for the next four months. If at any time I didn't want to do it again, he would understand. "Here would be first, then Lou's, then Steve's, and last would be back here."

I had been very sexually active before but was very nervous. We could use the extra money. I wasn't working so I could stay home during the day with our kids until they were both in school. It would be another four months, then I had a job in purchasing at a company waiting for me.

I said, "Maybe, but I have to ask Jim if he minded me being topless. I also want to make sure they know there's to be no groping of any kind."

I had been groped many times before when I was a stripper. I showed my tits and nipples often, usually shooting pool with a low-cut top and no bra, or listening to a band at a bar, with my tits popping out now and then as we danced. My husband liked it, and so did I. But that was with strangers who we wouldn't see again.

Bob said, "I wouldn't have asked you if I hadn't already talked to Jim about what we wanted, and showed him what you'd be wearing." Jim had told me what Bob had said he'd like to do to me.

I said, "If Jim said okay, then I'd love to."

I talked to Jim, and he was thrilled that I would consider working topless for Bob and the others, and that he loved the choice of outfit.

Monday came, and Bob handed me the outfit and two hundred dollars. I went to the ladies' room to change.

I couldn't wear my panties with the outfit the way it fit. I stood there nude, in front of the mirror admiring my naked tits, and my ever-hardening exposed nipples in the cool air. I massaged lotion on my breasts to keep from getting a rash from rubbing on the outfit. I wondered if the guys would have enjoyed doing it for me. I slid into the outfit, adjusting it so it held my tits in place but still showed my nipples.

With a deep breath and a wet pussy, I opened the door and went to the bar. They all looked at me with big smiles and gave me their orders, which, of course, I already knew.

Things went well. I became much more relaxed while they were enjoying me serving them drinks. I was having a few myself to help my nervousness. They enjoyed me taking away the empty glasses, and serving their drinks, with my tits hanging out, as much as they were enjoying their game. We were all getting more tipsy as the night wore on.

While serving and clearing, I had to bend in. I knew I was brushing my tits against them as they sat very close to each other. They made no effort to bend away, but they never reached up to touch me. Getting tipsy myself, I wanted them to.

When the game broke up and they were leaving, I told them, "As you followed the rules, and being as I am more than a little intoxicated, I will allow you to cup my tits and kiss them." Everyone thanked me but refused, citing my state of intoxication, and their promise not to touch me.

As Bob and I finished up cleaning, with me still in the outfit before changing, he got behind me, put his hands on my hips, and whispered in my ear," Jim told me it would be alright if I played with your tits, as long as you don't mind."

I said, "I wondered why you hadn't hit on me before now. You know, I couldn't wear panties with this outfit."

As soon as I said that, one hand was on my tit, and the other was unzipping the outfit. He pushed it down and started fingering my swollen, wet pussy. Paying a lot of attention to my clit, he was very good at it, and I was soon shuddering with a massive orgasm. I felt his erect cock pushing against my ass, wanting to penetrate me.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

I bent over the table and guided his cock into my pussy. I said, "Don't cum in me, I want to suck you off."

When he was about to cum, I turned and gave him my best blow job. Nibbling his head. Sucking and licking his cock. Tasting my juices as I did. I knew that Jim would not mind, as we had discussed this happening with Bob. Bob had confessed to Jim before I worked for him that he would love to get in my pants. Jim had told me what Bob said and I could go for it if I wanted. Just as Jim had requested I do, Bob groaned, unloading in my mouth. I swallowed all of Bob's cum. We cleaned ourselves up, but I didn't rinse my mouth. I got dressed and headed home.

Jim was waiting up for me and asked how things went. I gave him a big kiss, and he just smiled, knowing Bob got his wish.

The month went by, and when the guys came in, I was very nervous that they might grab me. I didn't drink while working during the week. They all acted like gentlemen, and like nothing had happened. I could see them looking at my tits and smiling.

The Sunday before the next game at Lou's place, Bob brought out the outfit Lou had chosen for me. It consisted of black lace thigh-high stockings, a black lace garter belt, an open breast corset, and black lace panties that were very sheer. I told him, "Everything is alright except the sheer panties. I said I would be topless, not show my pussy."

Bob said, "But you have such a nice pussy, if you have a black G-string, you should wear it under the panties."

I told him, "I do, and will wear it." He would tell Lou that I wouldn't wear the panties without a G-string.

When I arrived at Lou's, he handed me the outfit, and said, "You can't blame a guy for trying, but you'll look great anyway."

I retreated to the lady's room to change. The corset was very scratchy and rubbed my tits and ass when I moved. I had forgotten my lotion, but there was a bottle of baby oil there, so I used that instead. As I massaged it into my tits, the feeling was so much better than my lotion. I then decided to rub it on my ass, and around my pussy, almost making myself cum.

I looked in the mirror. With an approving smile, I headed out to greet the guys. I knew they were getting very horny waiting for their first look at my new costume.

The night progressed as before, except I refrained from drinking to keep my wits about me. As before, I had to lean in to serve and take away empties. I could feel them lean into my tits, which were completely exposed with this top. But still, no one grabbed them.

As I served a round, my back was to Pete, the letch, and he put his hand between my legs. On my thigh, but not up to my pussy, to get my attention, as he wanted a different drink. I thought my arm would have been sufficient to get my attention.

I realized he was testing the limits I would be okay with. I was on guard after that. I needed a drink to regain my composure. It tasted good, and I felt much more relaxed. I had a few more as the night wore on. The night was almost over, and I excused myself to use the lady's room. With my bravery much higher thanks to the drinks, I decided to ditch the G-string and take my chances.

As I came around the corner and entered the room, all eyes went right to my pussy when they noticed I had removed the G-string. They could now see my neatly trimmed bush. I paid special attention to Steve's reaction, as I had the hots for him.

To my delight, he was smiling broadly as he stared at my exposed pussy. All I could think about was that his bar was the next stop, wondering what outfit he would choose.

The night came to a close with no touching, except Pete, which wasn't that bad. It drove me to have a few drinks and made me relax.

They all left except Steve, who stayed to help Lou clean up. I changed back into my clothes, including a loose top and a very short skirt, but I didn't put my G-string back on. As I hoped, Lou asked us if we wanted to have a nightcap with him.

Steve and I accepted the offer and sat on the high stools at the bar. Lou went behind the strip to serve us. With Lou unable to see us below our midsections, I turned towards Steve to show him I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt, and that my lips were swollen and wet.

I thanked Lou and said I was leaving. Steve offered to walk me to my car. I gleefully accepted. Walking to the car, he put his arm around my waist, and as we walked and chatted, he slyly slid his hand up under my top until he cupped my tit, rubbing his finger across my hard nipple as I let out a soft moan.

When we reached my car, he turned me to face him. I raised my skirt and took his hand, and placed it on my naked, wet pussy. I told him, "Remember this when you choose next week's outfit." I wanted to fuck him right there, but we heard Lou coming, and I said I should leave.

For the next three weeks, all I could think about was what Steve would bring for me to wear.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments