Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Of Mrs C - Part 5

"The weekend by the sea continues…"

63
10 Comments 10
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I woke after a long restorative sleep, my arm across Mikey’s chest. Smiling, I slid my hand down to find his flaccid member. He stirred as I ran my fingernails along its length. Ducking under the duvet, I eased the glans between my lips, and gently began to suck and stroke him into life. Blood flowed into his muscle, which gradually grew to hardness in my mouth.

With a sigh of arousal, his hand moved to the back of my head, guiding me down onto him with a gentle but clear message of encouragement. I responded by wrapping my fingers firmly around the shaft; my wedding and engagement rings hard against his skin as I stroked his now rigid length, whilst simultaneously working the sensitive glans with my mouth and tongue. His thighs tensed and he chuckled, “If only Mr C knew his wife was spending Sunday morning with her lips around a black teenager’s cock.”

I countered by taking him deep into my mouth; my hand moving to his perineum, which I raked with a red painted fingernail, whilst I bobbed up and down on his manhood.

“Fuck me, Mrs C; you really are a filthy slut,” Mikey moaned, gripping my hair in both hands, and watching me masturbate with my other hand, whilst I worked his cock.

Slowing the pace, and moving my hands onto his thighs, I closed my lips on his shaft and inhaled. Mikey flinched as I gained suction and then maintained it; drawing him slowly up and down, with the roof of my mouth and tongue clamped around his glans.

Mikey flinched again, his pelvis rising in reaction, “That’s fucking hot,” he groaned, looking down at me with admiration, “I’m so close…”

Lifting from him, I wrapped both hands around his thick length. Applying just enough pressure, I began to smoothly massage his engorged member, “Cum all over my hands”, I pouted, looking into his eyes and increasing the pace of my hand movements, “I want you to coat my wedding ring with your cum.”

His reaction was immediate: his manhood twitching furiously; long ropes of white seed pulsing from the tip and running down over my hands, as I continued to wank him deftly, even after his climax had subsided.

Unwrapping my hands from his slowly softening length, I licked the cum from each finger in turn, leaving my ring finger until last. Holding it up in front of my face, I examined the cum-covered band of gold and diamonds of the engagement ring. “Might leave them like that; your mark on me,” I suggested in a sultry voice.

Grinning, Mikey was about to respond, when a series of loud bangs, harsh male voices, and high-pitched female squeals came from the master bedroom next door. Raising an eyebrow, Mikey suggested, “It will be fine, but perhaps we should check; and in any case, we wouldn’t want to miss out on any fun, would we…”

Whilst I slid into a towelling robe, Mikey pulled on a pair of boxers, and then we headed next door to the master bedroom. Entering without knocking, my hand went to my mouth as I took in the scene. There, spreadeagled on her back,  her wrists bound by bathrobe waist ties, her head hung upside down over the edge of the bed, and her long blond hair dangling nearly to the floor, was Arabella Jones: the blue-blooded product of one of the most exclusive and expensive all-girls boarding schools in England.

And, as Arabella lay tied to the bed with her head hanging over the edge, Sammy was sliding his enormous black cock in and out of her upturned mouth, penetrating so deep that I could see it bulging in her throat. Meanwhile, Leon was balanced on his knees astride her; his hands wrapping her huge porcelain white breasts around his thick ebony shaft. Leon’s back was pressed against her legs, which Trent, who was buried in Arabella’s shaven quim, had pushed up so that her ankles were over his shoulders.

“Bella…?” I gasped in shock.

Sammy looked across, with a grin, “All good here, Mrs C; but I’ll let your friend tell you that for herself,” he re-assured me, sliding from Arabella’s mouth.

“Ems, I’m in heaven,” she panted, pulling her head up slightly to look at me from her inverted position, “the boys agreed to tie me up and use me as their sex toy.”

“Now,” she continued, turning back to Sammy, “feed me your cock, you gorgeous boy.”

“Mrs Jones, what have I unleashed,” I sighed, shaking my head with a wry smile, watching Sammy slide his length back into her throat.

Whilst the three of them thrust into her mouth, between her breasts, and into her pussy, Mikey circled his hands around me and began to play with my boobs. Kissing my neck and gently biting my earlobes, he asked in a low voice, “Does this turn you on, Mrs C?”

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

“God, yes,” I murmured, my hand slipping between my legs. With Mikey tweaking my nipples and biting my neck, I toyed with myself in time with the boys’ coordinated thrusts.

“In which case, I am going to make you cum on my dick, whilst you watch your friend being fucked like a cheap whore,” he muttered, before guiding me across the armchair in the corner of the bedroom. He occupied it and then motioned for me to sit on his lap, facing the bed.

Straddling Mikey, and lowering myself onto him, I reached down to guide his manhood into my sopping wet pussy; moaning as his helmet pushed through my labia.

“Take it all,” he demanded over the sound of Arabella gagging repeatedly, as Sammy fed his dark length into her throat with long, deliberate, pelvic gyrations.

“It’s filling my tight little pussy,” I gasped, obeying him and dropping myself onto his lap, taking the full length deep into me.

“It’s not your pussy, Mrs C, is it?” Mikey corrected me, his hands on my hips, pulling me onto him.

“No…” I moaned, watching Leon, with a satisfied roar, spray his load over Arabella’s ample breasts and up over her throat.

“Tell me,” he demanded, rocking me to and fro on his hard ebony rod, whilst Leon wiped his cock clean on Arabella’s boobs.

“My cunt,” I whimpered, as he pulled me firmly down, forcing himself even deeper, “it’s filling my tight little cunt.”

“You’re married cunt, Mrs C,” he grunted; both of us watching Sammy’s backside clench and thrust forward, as he climaxed into Arabella’s upturned mouth.

“Your cock is filling my tight married cunt,” I mewed, as Arabella sputtered and choked on a mouthful of cum, which then began to stream from the blond trophy wife’s full lips and down into her nostrils and eyes.

“Did your husband ever fuck you like this, Mrs C,” Mikey demanded.

“Please just make his unfaithful slut of a wife cum on your big black dick,” I sobbed, digging my fingernails into his muscular thighs.

“Don’t stop; don’t stop; don’t you dare fucking stop,” Arabella was screaming, her ankles bouncing against Trent’s shoulders, and her huge boobs rippling with the shock of his penetrations, “Oh fuck, oh fuck; oh my fucking God,” she wailed, her cum-soaked face a mask of ecstasy, as she came heavily on the young man’s cock. Seconds later, Trent groaned and shot his load into her.

“Cum with me, Mikey,” I urged, riding him frantically; his thrusts deep into me timed with my gyrations, “please cum with me.”

“I’m going to cum, Em,” he warned, as waves of my own climax flooded over me. My head went back, and I sobbed with release; his cock twitching frantically inside me, flooding me with his seed.

Once everyone had recovered somewhat, I suggested to Mikey that they shower and make breakfast, whilst Arabella and I cleaned ourselves up.  Untying her, I led my dishevelled, cum soaked, and stunned friend to the en-suite shower.

The hot water on our bodies, I gently soaped the cum from her full breasts and flat stomach. She moaned softly when my fingers ran over her nipples and around the sensitive undersides of her boobs. My eyes on hers, I removed the mess from her pretty face; a finger tracing over her full lips.

Placing a hand on the back of my head, Arabella pulled me into a long, passionate kiss, the salty cum still on her tongue. Responding, I reached for her breasts; my other hand tracing down over her stomach and between her legs. Slowly sliding a finger along the lips of her labia, I located her clit and began to circle it.

Kissing urgently now, her hand moved to my mound, a finger slipping into my pussy. As I worked her clit, Arabella began to finger me with increasing pace; my pelvis thrusting forward against her touch.

Moving my finger into her, Arabella and I began to fuck each other in unison. Wordlessly, breathlessly, locked in a deep kiss, we came together on each other’s fingers, water streaming down our bodies as we stood clinging to each other.

Eventually, we broke from the lingering and tender kiss. Arabella looked at me pensively, “I can’t decide what I want more: you, or an abundance of enormous black cocks…”

“Well, the good news, Mrs Jones,” I replied, running a hand across her boobs, “is you can have both.”

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments