Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, Mistress

"Creating Cum Is Fun With Mistress Mayhem."

12
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

This is a story about the first time I ever met the Mayhem Mistress.

I was really super excited to be working with her because I am her Biggphan. So you can imagine my excitement. She had me there, basically to run the camera, and do some editing. and make sure the Footage wasn't too shaky. However,, I was hoping something crazy would happen.

I parked the car and as I approached the entrance of her building I saw two of the strangest statues I've ever seen in my life.

I knocked on her door a couple of times before I heard any movement inside. After a minute this voluptuous woman, wearing a red dress that she looked absolutely phenomenal in, answered the door. She looked me up and down a couple of times before she snapped her fingers (I must have been staring) and brought me out of a trance-like state. With a devious grin, she invited me to come inside.

I set down my equipment, looked around, and took a seat on the couch. A few minutes later she came in with a drink for each of us. There was awkward silence but finally, I asked her, "So what kind of content are we filming today?"

She looked up at me from her phone and started talking, "Well, as you probably know, I'm always in need of people to work with. It seems like they disappear for good after the first bloodletting." The smile she had on her face made me feel uncomfortable.

"Bloodletting?" I asked. "We aren't doing that today, are we?"

"Yeah, we are," she said. "Of course, I need you to help me. But, yes. We are. Is that going to be a problem?"

"No." I lied. "No problem."

She giggled as she said, "Good." She flashed a little smile and a knowing look. Her red dress was the one from my favorite pic of her. I recognized it after a while. I always loved the way her cleavage looked in that dress. We sat on the couch to talk and hang out a little bit as she finished her beer. She set the bottle down then looked at me and slyly asked, "So are you ready to start filming?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

That gave her a quick laugh and a long smile. We went to her room and I began setting up the camera equipment. Just as I finished getting everything ready for filming, Mistress Mayhem looked at me with her sexy eyes. She crawled on her bed and laid down on her back. She started to pull her dress up with one hand as her other hand moved closer to her pussy. I was watching her as her hand began to slide back and forth. Listening to her, her breathing became more and more erratically erotic.

I could see that she loved that I was standing there watching her fingering her pussy. I stopped setting up the equipment and unconsciously started rubbing my stiffening cock.

She was watching me watching her. She pulled her panties to the side so I could see her fingers dipping into her wet pussy and coming back out of her soaking wet. Entirely enjoying the moment I said, "You should take your panties off." She looked up at me as I stood at the foot of her bed, my hard cock making my jeans tent up. "Mistress, I'm having a hard time concentrating on finishing setting up, do you mind if watch you for a little bit?"

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

She got on her hands and knees and crawled to the end of the bed, where I was standing. She locked eyes with me, then she laid flat on her back on the edge of the bed. With a sexy wicked grin, she said, "Can you please do something for me?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

She slowly pushed herself to the very edge, letting her head hang off the end of the bed. She slowly pulled out her beautiful 'DD' tits and as she was squeezing her nipples she says, "Pull out your cock."

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress." I did as she asked and began stroking my hard cock.

She says, "Camera boy?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Will you do something else for me?" She seductively asked.

I nodded, "Yes Mistress."

She licked her lips and shyly said, "Fuck my mouth."

I nodded, "Yes Mistress!" I immediately grabbed one of her titties, squeezed it, and stuffed my rock-solid cock balls deep into her waiting mouth. I held my cock there deep inside her mouth for a minute, then I started pumping my stiff dick slowly as far into her throat as I could get. With each thrust, she took in more and more. After a bit, she reached behind me and grabbed my ass so she could help me feed her more of my cock so she could choke on every entry. She was moaning loudly when my rock-hard cock wasn't gaging her, making her fight for air.

I slid my hand down her belly, past her landing strip, and became drenched as I slipped my fingers into her wet and wild pussy soaked water park. I feel her mouth work on my ridged shaft more and more vigorously with each and every stroke. I plunged into her warm throat pumping solid cock until she finally received the prize that she loved destroying her throat to win. My hot cum filled her mouth up quicker than she could drink it down. My cock nectar overflowed out of her mouth and ran down around her chin.

After she got her breath back, she asked me, "Was that camera on, camera boy?" I checked it and to my surprise it was. So I checked the footage to see if was recording at the time. Amazingly, I had gotten it all on video, even if it was a terrible angle. I looked up at her to let her know we got it all but then she blurted out, "It wasn't on, was it? Do we have to do it again?"

I nodded, " Yes Mistress."

She looked at me with a sly expression, then told me, "If you can jack off and cum without shaking the camera while I finger fuck my asshole, I'll swallow every drop of cum your cock spits out."

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress." I begin to jack off with one hand and film with the other while she started finger fucking her asshole.

Published 
Written by Biggphan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors