Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ballsy P1

"Jamie Goldsmith has a unique knack of being able to convince people of things."

91
17 Comments 17
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie sat in the small room that the school used for guidance one-on-one. It sometimes doubled up as a room where teachers, including her, would invite a student’s parents in for a chat if their behaviour had warranted it.

The room was about three meters by three meters with a deep blue carpet and light blue walls. The only window was a large one that sat high up on the wall. Even at 5’10” she would need to tip her toes to see out of it. The only floor space taken up was by four steel chairs that could be stacked neatly onto one another; they sat facing each other, all four facing to a point in the middle.

She sat on the one facing the door, so the light from the window was on her back. It was the chair she preferred, so she could eye whoever was coming in and the light from the window seemed to always put her more in a position of dominance in the room. She checked her expensive gold watch and gave a short grunt that she was being made to wait. Passing the time, she waved some fluff from her grey skirt and onto the floor. Some of the bits were more stubborn, and she began to pick them with her nails before dropping them at a half arm’s length away and onto the carpet.

Jamie opened the door and waltzed in.

“Do you not know it’s appropriate to knock?” Ann-Marie charred.

The young skinny boy looked at her, slightly squinting from the daylight breaking through the window.

“Sure, but as I said, Miss, it’s more because I’m ballsy about things,” Jamie said.

She couldn’t help but smile at the comment; the smile betraying her and her attempts to be stern. She was going to give him into trouble for his behaviour; Earlier it had seemed so serious, but after he had explained that it was only because he was a ‘BALLSY’ kid, she had begun to re-think the offense should only warrant a small reprimand. In fact, she wasn’t one hundred percent sure she could remember exactly what he had done.

“Very well,” she moved on.

Jamie sat down opposite her.

“OK, take a seat. Why don’t you? Again, it is polite to be asked first Jamie”

Jamie shrugged. “It’s because I’m so ballsy Miss.”

She tried to hide the reappearing smile at the kid’s confidence. Even though none of the teaching staff liked the boy, she had found herself warming to him more and more since this morning. She pushed it from her mind and pressed on.

“Well, let’s get this started.” She shuffled on the seat, trying to get comfortable.

“You know why you are here; it could have been so much more serious” She racked her brain to remember the details of what had happened, her mind clouded, and she seemed to remember one of Jamie's classmates telling her that he had done something to her. It involved a recording on his phone and him sending it. It was the girl in underwear or something….. ‘No, that can’t be that. This chat isn’t that formal for something as serious as that. Was it?’ She questioned herself.

“You should be grateful…Oh, for goodness’s sake, stop fidgeting when I’m trying to talk to you Jamie” She lost patience with his fidgeting.

“Sorry miss it’s that sun” He stood up and took the chair to her left.

‘Ballsy, move coming closer, young man,' she thought.

She took a breath as he settled into the new seat.

“As I said, you should be grateful. I am not phoning your parents and dragging them down here…”

She caught him looking at her legs. Anger swelled in her before he looked at her face. Her eyes met his, and the anger was gone.

‘Little cheeky tyke, she thought. Again, a smile betrayed her.

She slightly twisted in her seat, bringing her legs around.

“Yes, your parents haven’t been told about your actions, but that could change” she tried to continue professionally.

He was blatantly staring at her legs now. The boy’s bravado was to be admired. She knew grown men who wouldn’t have been so bold.

“I appreciate you keeping it between ME and YOU miss”

Something in his voice hinted at a small flirtatious undertone. She prided herself on the students of the school being confident to tackle the world when they left, so it seemed OK that he was confident, even if ever so slightly inappropriate.

She slightly slid her skirt up to expose the bottom of her thigh just above the knee. Her skirt slid easily over the silk material of her stockings, another strange decision as she never wore stockings, but after chatting with Jamie this morning and after arranging this meeting, she had found time to nip to the local shops to buy a pair. His eyes widened.

She began again. “So, I really need some guarantees that this won’t happen again, or your parents WILL find out.”

“What guarantee can I offer, miss? You know, and the school is fully aware how ballsy I can be”?

He shunted his chair closer to hers.

‘Little bugger,' she thought. “Well, I really need something,” she said.

His hand moved to her knee.

“Mr Goldsmith, that is really inappropriate,” she rather reluctantly brushed his hand off. After all, he was a healthy, confident young boy, err man. She didn’t want to embarrass him or knock that confident charm of his.

“Forgive my forwardness Miss, when you said you needed something I misunderstood” his hand moved back to her knee “Or did I?”

‘Persistent’ came to mind. She smiled and was even slightly embarrassed that she had allowed the misconception that she somehow had started any advances.

She did not remove his hand on this occasion, and instead, she opened a small file that had been leaning against the leg of her chair. She began to flick through the offenses and complaints in the file directly relating to Jamie.

“Paula Sailsbury, her father, has made a serious accusation levelled at you.”

She felt him squeeze her knee and then move slightly higher to her thigh. A warm sensation began to flow inside her. His confidence was certainly an attractive quality, she thought as he began to explain.

“He doesn’t like that his spoiled, bitchy daughter has the hots for me. It’s a personal thing his daughter started.”

Dropping the sheet on the floor. ‘That girl had always been a spoiled rich girl,’ she remembered and agreed.

She began to read a more serious complaint from another girl who had said that somehow he had coerced her into giving him oral sex in the boy’s bathroom. The girl had not been back at school since yesterday through embarrassment.

His hand was now at her upper thigh.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

“It isn’t my fault she regrets doing it. She led me on, and I’m just too ballsy to say no.”

She crunched up the paper and the complaint ‘He was correct. If this little trollop was woman enough to suck his dick, she would have to live with the consequences of that delightful action.’ She threw the once important statement into the corner of the room.

He came closer to her, bringing his mouth to her neck, his warm breath caressing her skin. His lips touched the soft flesh. His hand slipped to between her thighs, and with a moan she hastened her reading of the next statement.

“This one is about two sisters who made a claim this week. You got them to invite you to their house where you slept with either of them and got the other to record it for you.”

He spoke against her neck as his hand rose up, and his fingertips found the inside of her panties. She adjusted in the seat as his hand slipped inside. Sitting on the edge of her chair, she spread herself slightly, so his palm could press against her clit while his fingers began to probe her lips.

“Again, it's not my fault. They know I’m ballsy and invited me over when they knew their parents were out. What was I supposed to do”?

She gasped as his fingers began to slip just as his mouth opened on her neck and suck on it gently; she felt his tongue running along it as he sucked.

‘He is right, again’ she confirmed ‘If two little sluts want to have a night of passion with this stud when their parents are away and if they are deprived enough to film each other enjoying it, then hell mend them’.

She scrunched the second piece and threw it over her shoulder with the other.

“You really are a forward young man,” she said as her hand slipped round the back of his head, with her fingers gripping his hair; she raised her chin and dropped her head back, so he could nuzzle into her neck better.

“I'm not really, I'm just ballsy, so when a woman wants me to act, I have the balls to do so.”

She had to agree.

‘Did I want this?’ She searched. ‘Of course I did. Why else would I have called him out of class and into this room’. she concluded.

She tried to open the file with one hand, but soon the whole thing was on the floor. She brought her mouth to his, kissing him. He reached for her breast and squeezed it over the white blouse she had on. His forwardness of being confident to know she wanted it squeezed just like that turned her on.

His middle and ring fingers pushed deep into her with his palm rubbing at her clit. He didn’t touch her like a teenage boy. His confidence and touch drove her on as the wetness below leaked onto the seat, she could feel herself running with every movement.

“Oh god yes” She tried to keep the noise down, after all they were still on the school grounds, and she was a teacher in the school, ok maybe not his teacher but still a teacher, although she did question if he was teaching her just now. “Oh, Yes”

His hand worked faster.

“I’m going to cum.”

He quickened and deepened.

“Cum for me, Miss.”

She shuddered in orgasm, and he ever so slowly withdrew his hand from her pants.

“God, how have I been able to keep my hands off you for three years Mr Goldsmith” She gushed.

“I don’t know Miss. But maybe you should get more than your hands on me.”

She took his meaning and dropped to her knees. She knelt on the papers scattered across the floor, as he had already unzipped his pants; she noticed he wasn’t very large or wide, but he poked out at her with such confidence she found if flattering.

“Yum.”

She was surprised by her choice of word. It was so unlike her, but she was a hungry woman who had fallen for the charms of a boy twenty years her junior. She was married and a deputy head in the school, but here she was with his dick in her mouth during school hours.

He drove her wild. His hands moved to the back of her head, and he pushed her down further; she pushed back against the gag reflex. ‘How confident was this little fucker to push her face onto his penis,' she thought.

She managed to pull from him, letting him pop out of her mouth.

“Please, fuck me,” she pleaded as she stood. She pulled her pants down before kneeling on the chair. Her hands gripped the cool metal of the frame at the back; as he entered her, she gripped it tight, giving a delightful little moan.

“Take it Ann-Marie.”

‘Cheeky sod using my first name’. She found his lack of intimidation to call a teacher by her first name more arousing.

“Give it to me then.”

He thrust harder, and she found herself lower in the chair, so he could dip deeper into her wetness.

She imagined what another member of staff would say or even her husband if they came into the room; if they had been greeted by the sight of her with her panties around her ankles and her skirt hitched up over her waist, while she was enjoying probably the best dicking of her life, bent over a cheap school chair.

“I’m going to cum inside you,” he confidently exclaimed.

His statement, instead of a request, thrilled her as it confirmed he was a man who knew what he wanted.

“Do that, Cum in me. Cum inside me.”

“Tell me you want that.”

She heard a shutter lens sound from a camera

‘My god, did this little fucker think he could take pictures of us fucking without permission’.

“Say cheese,” he gloated,

To her surprise, she found that because he had the guts to not only picture her but to almost demand she pose, he raced her pulse faster.

“Cheese,” she managed as she bit down on her blouse.

His balls pumped stream after stream of cum into her, as she looked over her shoulder into the camera lens that was documenting the event. Her own orgasm equalling her first ripped through her.

“Yes, fill me up,” she moaned.

He was soon back on his seat and flicking through Facebook as she sorted herself.

“You know Jamie; it’s rude to not pay full attention to a teacher, especially in such a serious event.”

Without looking up, he responded, “Naw it’s not rude, it's confidence that I can do both things at once.”

“You are a little devil Jamie Goldsmith, go on toddle off, you little naught boy.”

She playfully slapped his ass as he made his way from the room. She followed him to the door and as she closed it behind she leaned against it.

‘He is one self-assured, boy,’ she sighed before destroying all the bad stuff in his file.

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments