Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Therapy: Chapter Four

"When Dr. Miller encourages Lexi to get physical with the men she's with, it opens up a whole new world."

70
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to the fourth installment of the Sex Therapy series! If you haven't done so already, you really should go back to Chapter One and start there so you're not too lost. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was a super fun chapter to write, and I can't wait to get the next one after this out to you. Happy reading!"

SESSION FOUR

Dr. Miller had barely entered the therapy suite before Lexi was all over him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace as she planted little pecks on his cheek. He smiled, hugging the woman back.

“Well, hello Lexi,” the doctor said after they finally separated from their embrace. “How have you been?”

“So good,” Lexi answered as the doctor ushered them to their chairs. “Like seriously, so fucking good.”

“That’s great to hear. What’s the reason for your high spirits this week?”

“Honestly? You,” she replied, blushing slightly.

“Oh?” Dr. Miller asked. “How so?”

“It’s just, this whole week was incredible,” the woman gushed. “It might have been the best week of my life. Your homework assignment was so perfect. Flirting opened the doors to so many opportunities. I met a lot of fun, cute guys. I learned a bunch of new stuff about guys I already knew. I even figured out sexting, which was something I’ve never even done with Aaron before. I feel like I’ve just grown so much this week, and it was all because of you.”

“Wonderful. Good girl, Lexi,” the doctor praised, eliciting a bright grin from the girl. “How far did you go with all these men you interacted with?”

“Well, I didn’t cheat on Aaron, if that’s what you’re asking,” she began. “It was all harmless stuff. When I was physically with a guy, I mostly stuck to basic flirting. You know, batting my eyes, a light touch on their shoulder or chest, compliments, telling them how wet they were making me. Those kinds of things. I also kind of playfully brushed my ass or tits against a couple of them. Oh, and I guess I did let this one cute guy at the gym run his hands down my back and slap my ass after our workout together. Like I said, harmless stuff.

“That’s excellent work,” the doctor began. “You mentioned that you started sexting, too. What sorts of things did you do with the men you were sexting with?”

Lexi’s eyes lit up. “Now THAT has been a lot of fun,” she grinned. “I mean, because I’m not physically with these guys, I felt so much more freedom to really have fun and try new things. I told guys how sexy they were, and described all the things I fantasized about doing to them. I Sent them pictures of my tits and pussy, and a couple times I even sent videos of me making myself come. I came so hard, so many times this week from the stuff these guys sent me. It was so hot!”

“How are the men reacting to your sexting?” Asked the doctor.

“The way you’d expect men to react,” Lexi laughed. “They tell me how much they want me. I’ve received several pics or vids of them jerking their cock. One guy has even asked to meet up repeatedly, even though I’ve been very clear that wasn’t going to happen.”

“Interesting. So, just like last week, I’ve got a rhetorical question for you. What if you did agree to meet with some of these guys you’ve been sexting, but you were sure to meet somewhere public, like a bar or a movie theater, or something like that?”

“You mean like a date?” the woman asked. “No way. I couldn’t go out with a guy behind Aaron’s back. Besides, after everything I’ve exchanged with these guys, you know they’d try to get me someplace private as soon as they could.”

“Fair point. At any rate, it sounds like you did really well this week,” the doctor said. “One last question. How are things going with your husband? Are you doing anything sexual with him yet?”

“Oh, no way, doc,” she stated matter-of-factly. “Aaron is really aching for sex, but you know as well as I do that I’m not at a place where I’m ready for that yet. I don’t want to make things any worse for him, so I’ve been super careful not to do anything remotely sexual around him. I’m not flirting, I keep any touches or kisses as platonic as possible, and I’ve even started changing back into some of my old, frumpy clothes before he gets home from work, so I’m not torturing the poor guy. He’s complained about the lack of sex a couple times this week, but I reminded him I’m not ready yet and told him he can jerk off whenever he needs to.”

“Perfect, Lexi. Just perfect,” Dr. Miller said as he removed his therapy device from the drawer and handed it to the woman. “I couldn’t be more pleased with your progress this week. Now, we have a lot to cover this week. What do you say we get started?”

Lexi smiled. “Mhhhh, yeah,” she purred as the doctor picked up the smartphone and started tapping the screen. “This is definitely the best part.”

With one final tap, the device in the woman’s hands came alive, vibrating pleasantly as it filled her with a sense of warmth and comfort. She found herself almost involuntarily resting against the plush arm of the chair as she closed her eyes and smiled, basking in the soothing sensation that was washing over her.

“Lexi?” The doctor asked. “How’s it feeling?”

“So good. So comfy,” the woman replied.

“That’s my good girl,” Dr. Miller said, tapping his screen a few more times. “And as always, you completely trust me, Lexi. You know the advice I give you is the best advice you’ve ever received. I could never steer you in the wrong direction. All that is true, isn’t it?”

“Yes, doctor,” she said in response.

“Excellent, Lexi. You’re right to trust me Lexi. You’ve made so much wonderful progress because of it. You’ve learned to pleasure yourself. You’ve come to see your true, sexy self. You’ve even learned new ways to flirt with men and get them aroused. All of this has made you a better person, and more importantly, it is making you a much better wife. You want to be the best wife you can, don’t you?”

“I really do,” the woman answered dreamily.

“Good girl,” the doctor said. “Now, in all of our past sessions, the primary focus has been on helping you. It has been all about showing you the sexy, confident woman that you really are. Beginning today, we need to begin to shift our focus, and consider the needs of the person you’re with. Your husband has sexual needs. That’s true, isn’t it?”

Lexi nodded her head.

“You’re not ready to fulfill all of your husband’s needs yet. Deep in your heart, you know this is a fact. There is so much you still need to learn about pleasing a man sexually. This is why it’s so important for you not to have any sort of intimacy with him yet. Even so, you want to learn how to satisfy those needs, so you can meet them someday. You want to learn how to be a woman who gives her man pleasure. This is all true as well, isn’t it?

Lexi nodded again.

“That’s my good girl,” the doctor said, tapping his screen. “This leads us to a quandary. You want to improve at physically pleasing your husband. You’re desperate to develop these skills. At the same time you’re not in a state where you can be physical with him. That could be a problem, couldn’t it?”

As the doctor’s words filled her mind, the woman nodded along and her brow furrowed slightly. He was absolutely right, as always. She was desperate to get better at meeting Aaron’s physical needs, but there was no way she could be intimate with him right now. This really was a problem she had no idea how to solve.

After letting his words soak in for a few moments, the doctor spoke again. “Fortunately, Lexi, you’re in luck. As your therapist, I have years of experience solving problems exactly like this, and I know just what to do. You know you can trust me, and you know that my advice is always the best. Do you want to know how to solve this problem, how to become a better lover for your husband?”

Even in her blissed out state, Lexi managed to nod her head vigorously. “Yes, doctor,” she replied.

“The answer, my sexy Lexi, is actually very simple,” Dr. Miller spoke, tapping his screen and causing the vibration in Lexi’s device to intensify. “The very best way to prepare yourself for meeting your husband’s needs is to practice meeting the needs of other men.”

Even with the intense soothing sensations of the therapy device, Lexi found herself shifting uncomfortably in her chair as the doctor’s words settled in. Surely that couldn’t be right? Surely Dr. Miller wasn’t asking her to get physical with other men. Despite every fiber of her being trying to convince her that the doctor was absolutely right, something about that just felt wrong.

“B, but, doctor,” Lexi finally stuttered. “Wouldn’t that be cheating? I, I don’t want to have sex with other men. I can’t cheat on Aaron like that.”

“Stay calm, Lexi,” the therapist said in his most soothing voice, tapping his screen a few more times. “Take a deep breath. Listen to my words, and listen very carefully. You aren’t going to cheat on your husband by following my advice. It couldn’t be cheating. It’s not possible. The whole reason you’re doing all of this is for your husband. If you’re doing this for him, it can’t possibly be cheating on him. Does that make sense?”

“I, I guess, maybe,” the girl replied, still fighting against the voice in her head telling her that the doctor was absolutely correct.

“I can see you’re still struggling with this, Lexi, so let’s make it a little easier. For right now, let’s take the actual act of sex off the table. You still need to practice pleasing men. You still need to practice getting physical with them in every other way. It’s still the best thing for your marriage, to develop your skills of physical intimacy with others. But for the time being, you don’t have to have sex with anyone else if you don’t want to. Does that condition make accepting these truths easier for you?”

Lexi gave thought to the doctor’s words. He had never steered her wrong before. She could trust him completely. She really was doing all of this for Aaron. If this was all about learning to be a better lover for him, it had to be right. Plus, if she wasn’t even having sex with the men she was practicing with, it couldn’t possibly be cheating, right? Everything else she’d done so far was so much fun. It would be even more fun to take things to the next level. As the doctor’s logic finally started to make sense, Lexi found herself nodding her head in response to his question.

“Good girl,” the doctor praised. “That’s my good girl. Now Lexi, your homework for the week is to practice being physical with other men. I want to make sure that you understand, so I’m going to have you repeat a few things for me. Are you ready?”

“Yes, doctor,” she replied.

“Good. First, I want you to tell me that if a man wants to kiss you, you’re going to kiss him back, and you’re doing it for your marriage.”

“If a man wants to kiss me, I’ll kiss him back, and I am doing it for my marriage.”

“Very good. Next, if a man wants to feel up your body, you’ll enjoy it, and you’re doing it to strengthen your marriage.”

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

“If a man wants to feel up my body, I’ll enjoy it, and I’m doing it to strengthen my marriage.” As she spoke, Lexi imagined being felt up, bringing a faint smile to her lips.

“And if a man wants you to feel his body, you’ll love doing it, because it’s helping your marriage.”

“If a man wants me to feel his body, I’ll love doing it, because it’s helping my marriage,” she purred, feeling better and better about this by the moment.

“Okay,” the doctor continued. “Now, if a man wants you to stroke his cock, or if he wants you to suck it, you know it’s the right thing to do, for your marriage.”

“Mhhhh,” Lexi began, feeling her pussy twitch at the doctor’s words. “If a man wants me to stroke or suck his cock, I know it’s the right thing to do, for my marriage.”

“Good girl. This is the last one. If a man wants to finger your pussy or go down on you, you’ll let him, because it will improve your marriage.”

“Yes,” she cooed, her pussy coming to life even as she rested in bliss. “If a man wants to finger me or go down on my pussy, I’ll let him, because it will improve my marriage.”

“Very, very good girl,” the doctor praised as he tapped his screen several more times. As with the previous weeks, he resumed speaking, but Lexi found that his words were getting harder and harder to grasp. Her mind began to wander, imagining all the fun she could have this week. She found her arousal building as she pictured herself making out with other men. She could see herself giving pleasure to any man who wanted it, learning to be a better lover for her husband as she stroked them off or went down on them. She had been so lost in her bliss that the doctor had to shake her by the shoulders for several moments before she realized that the device was inactive and the session was almost over.

“Well, there you are,” the doctor smiled. “I trust you were giving my words some serious consideration just now.”

“Oh, I was giving something some serious consideration, all right,” she responded in her flirtiest tone, as he took the device from her and replaced it in the drawer. The doctor stepped back to where the woman was seated, smiling down at her as her eyes flicked down to his crotch.

“So, there are still a few minutes left in your session,” he said as he began unbuckling his belt. “What would you say about getting a head start on this week’s homework assignment?”

Lexi found her lips curling into a devilish grin as she slipped off her chair and onto her knees, giving the doctor her answer without saying a word.

When Aaron arrived home from work, he found Lexi in the kitchen, already preparing dinner. She was wearing an old baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, having changed out of the sexy halter top and short skirt she’d worn for most of the day so she wouldn’t inadvertently turn on her husband. Lexi turned toward him as he entered the kitchen and smiled.

“Hey honey,” she said, being sure not to sound flirty as she said it. “How was your day?”

“Mostly just same old, same old,” he replied as he plopped down at the kitchen table. “Oh, but before I forget, it does sound like corporate is sending me and a couple of the other guys in the shop out for training on that new machine. It looks like we’ll fly out Monday morning, and we should hopefully be back by the weekend.”

“Well, I’m glad they’re doing that for you. I know it’s been giving you headaches.”

“Yeah,” he admitted. “But I’ll definitely miss you while I’m gone. Hey, how did your session go with Dr. Ainsley?” Aaron asked hopefully. “Any, you know, sexual breakthroughs this week?”

Lexi let out a little sigh. “I’m sorry honey,” she began. “I know this hasn’t been easy, but I’m afraid I’m still not where you want me to be. We did talk about physical intimacy this week though, so hopefully I’ll be there soon, okay?”

Aaron’s face drooped. “Okay, babe,” he said, a tone of defeat in his voice. “ Hopefully soon. It’s just been a long time. Maybe next time you see her, you can ask her if there’s anything I can do to help.”

“Okay, I’ll ask her,” Lexi said, once again letting her husband continue believing that Dr. Miller was a woman. After all, it was better that Aaron didn’t know some things. Like how the doctor was actually a man, or how sexy his big, thick cock was, or how yummy his cum tasted when she gulped it down at the end of her session. She was doing this all for Aaron, of course. That was even what she was thinking to herself as she bobbed her head up and down on the doctor’s shaft. Still, he probably wouldn’t understand, she reasoned, so it was best to keep that to herself.

The rest of Lexi’s week seemed to fly by as the woman did her best to complete her homework. Nearly every day, Lexi found a new, fun way to get physical with the men around her. On Wednesday, Lexi poured on her flirting skills at work with Alan, eventually dragging him off to the supply room and sucking him off. On Thursday, she and her new workout buddy at the gym snuck into an unused yoga studio for a makeout session that led to Lexi jerking him off until he blasted a load of cum all over her face and tits. When Friday arrived, the woman found herself in her neighbor’s bed, moaning loudly as he pumped his cock against her panty-clad pussy before erupting all over her stomach.

Of course, no matter how much fun everything was, she knew deep down that she was doing all of this for her husband. Every time she made out with a near-stranger, she knew it was giving her valuable practice for the next time she made out with Aaron. Every time a guy played with her tits or ate her pussy, she understood that it was helping her enjoy these sensations more next time she let Aaron do the same. Every time she swallowed a load of cum, she could tell that it was going to help her do the same for her husband later. Lexi knew that the sluttier she could be for other men, the sluttier she’d be for her husband when the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments