Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domino: The Shoot

"Domino's urges take over during her photoshoot and she fucks herself into a frenzy"

64
18 Comments 18
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Domino took the plunge into the insane, lusty world of professional modeling and is on her first shoot. Putting the erotic into erotic photography, she goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot...all over her face, her dress, and more."

The musty stench of mold, mildew, and who knows what else was only partially covered by the hundred or so sticks of burning incense. Photography lights burned into our retinas, blinding us, and the crumpled tarps on the filthy floor may have hidden the dirt, leaves, and rat droppings from view beneath us, but the infestation and decay were evident everywhere.

Having always thought that being a professional model meant first-class flights to beautiful, exotic locales, affluent and picturesque sets, and decadent luxury, I was less than pleased to discover that we flew coach to a run-down little burg nestled in a forest, to shoot in a rat- and graffiti-infested, dilapidated, abandoned church. The place, the situation, and I were all fucked up. However, I was determined to earn the promised money.

Learning the hard way why models always wear sunglasses—they hide the bloodshot eyes from too much indulgence—I took it easy on the ride to the photo session. Hair of the dog, followed by just enough of Rayven’s no-cares, fuck-me-hard pills to avoid the punishment of the prior night’s behavior, had me in a happy place and dripping-wet horny. No limousines for us out in the boonies; a rickety, rusted-out van carried us to the disintegrating chapel.

Concentrating on the money steeled my nerves when I saw the place. Who needs Gothic props when Satanic graffiti covers the walls and cobwebs hang from everything? The rats served as extras, fearlessly milling about, nonplussed at Rayven’s shrieks. Still, though, Eli, the male model for the shoot, was a sexy hunk of man-flesh, and quite the gentleman.

Eli was tall and dark-haired, with firm muscles over his lanky frame. His eyes matched his long, gently-curling tresses, midnight blue surrounded by vibrant white. Smiling and joking, he instantly put me at ease. Very much unlike his shrew of a girlfriend, Clarice, I liked Eli and was very attracted to him. The sexual chemistry between us could not be denied.

I was on my fourth or fifth wardrobe change, this one was a pair of tight, ass-enhancing leather pants and a cleavage-revealing, lace-up halter top. Barefoot, my body covered in dirt, I writhed around on the floor, Eli stalking over me. He was practically shirtless, wearing a black and gray kilt, chrome studded gloves of black leather, and a mesh shirt that hid nothing. My cunt was so wet that it felt like I peed myself.

“That’s fucking perfect,” Esteel said in his commanding tone. His constant patter conducted our poses. “Now, Eli, tuck the hem of your skirt into the waistband and poke your cock at Domino’s face.”

He shrugged and obeyed.

“What the fuck is your cock limp for? Just fucking look at her.”

“Sorry. Give me a minute.”

“Time is money, you sorry fuck. Do I need to go over there and suck your cock for you? I will.”

“I got it, Esteel,” I interjected. Eli and I shared a giggling moment as I pulled myself off the filthy floor and got onto my knees.

Grabbing his cock, I plunged my lips over the head. Eli was polite enough to moan in passion. I cradled his scrotum with one hand, using the other to stroke his manly thighs. As it grew long, thick, and hard, I plunged my mouth down the shaft, my spit making it glisten in the smoky light.

“YES,” our photographer screamed. He had moved up close, the camera’s shutter constantly clicking. “Fuck her face, and get the fucking glove in the shot. Stroke it while she sucks you off.”

I plunged my head up and down his cock, wishing it was buried in my pussy, and I forgot all about the dirty church. When I finally remembered that I was just getting hard for Esteel’s shot, I pulled my mouth off his cock.

“What the fuck did you fucking stop for? Did I tell you to stop sucking him, you fucking slut?”

“Technically, you did,” Eli interjected.

“Yes,” I added. “You said you wanted him hard and poking his junk in my face. Just so you know, I may be a slut, but I’m not your slut.” I looked up at Eli and winked at him. “But I’ll be yours, Eli.”

“Change of plans,” Eli stated. “Jack off on her face. Domino, tits fucking out, mouth open, and pretend that you like it.”

“Gladly. Cum on my face, Eli. Stroke that big cock and paint my lips, just make sure you can get up it for me later.” I reached up to fondle his balls.

“Get your fucking hand out of the shot.” His camera snapped away until Eli announced that he was going to cum.

I smiled and opened my mouth, sticking out my pink tongue for him to aim at. Looking into the camera’s lens as Eli’s hot spurts of cum blasted my lips, mouth, and mask, I was so fucking horny that I began fingering myself through the leather pants.

“Genius,” Eli exclaimed. “Keep doing that while I shoot some wide shots. Eli, change to the next outfit and have Rayven tie you to the cross.

When my lust peaked to the point that I was panting, my bastard boss made me stop.

“Last outfit, and then we’re done. Domino, don’t wipe the cum off your face, but get into the spiderweb dress. Grab a whip, too. And will somebody please throw some more food in front of the fucking altar, so we can get the rats in the frame?”

Everyone rushed to accommodate the end of the shoot. While it only took ten minutes, it seemed like hours. Elie, wearing shiny compression shorts with skulls and daggers on them, was tied to the cross, a torn t-shirt over his muscular chest. The spiderweb dress was exactly that, small, irregular patches of sheer material stitched over randomly angled net strings. The stunning, sexy effect was slutty, sultry, and arousing.

“Now, whip your man and be brutal. I want to see real pain. Somebody tear that dress so one of her tits shows.”

Taking a toke on an offered water pipe and feeling like a dominatrix vixen, I slowly walked up the dais, pausing as instructed.

“Stick that amazing ass out more and arch your back. Look at the camera. Give me an orgasm face. Now, spread your legs and hump the whip. Did I tell you that you could cum on the fucking thing?”

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

“You said my orgasm face. Blame Rayven and her sex pills.”

“Moving on. I want you to whip him until marks show, then lick up and down his body.”

“I’ll be gentle, Eli.”

I don’t know who enjoyed my whipping him more. Eli was panting and writhing against the ropes, his cock swelling to hardness once more, before Esteel told me to stop beating him.

“I know. Shove the whip in his mouth. Teeth bared, Eli. Now, Domino, tongue out really far and finger fuck yourself while you lick him.”

I could barely reach his chest with my mouth, but I started there. Caressing his torso, finally plunging my grimy hand into my cunt, I kissed my way down, bit into his firm stomach, leaving teeth marks, and sucked on his cock through the shorts. My saliva darkened the slick, black fabric.

“It’s not you, it’s me,” Esteel said with disgruntlement. “I need it dirtier, more hardcore. Ideas, people!”

I didn’t wait for any suggestions. My arousal had me in a heated frenzy. His shorts were pulled down, exposing that beautiful fleshy member, and I, without thinking about it, turned around, spread my legs, and impaled my dripping twat on his cock. Not caring that the twenty or so people involved were watching, I reached back, finding leverage by grabbing his legs, and fucked Eli furiously.

“Oh, fuck,” Eli said. “Your pussy’s so tight.”

“Holy shit,” Rayven exclaimed. “You’re a fucking natural; my dick’s hard.”

“Holy fucking shit,” Esteel sighed. “This is fucking beautiful. Don’t stop.”

I had no intention of stopping. Losing myself in the moment of horny rapture, I cried out in passion, profaning the gods, screaming for more. My pace increased, and I finally got all of him buried inside me.

“You’re my fucking slave, Eli,” I screamed. “I’m going to fuck you until I’m sated. Don’t you dare cum, yet.”

“He’s already cum twice and is going on pure Viagra. Just fuck him so I can shoot it.”

Lost in lust, I slammed my ass against his bound body, moaning with every pump. I pulled practically all the way off, just to pound my soaked cunt down, controlling the pace and depth. Esteel kept photographing us, his constant but ignored instructions spewing out of his mouth.

“I’m fucking cumming,” I screamed.

As I exploded in orgasm, he shot the arching of my back, my hands tugging at my bare breast through the dress, and the ecstatic look on my face. I stopped, panting, barely able to move.

“Untie him and have him take her doggie style on the altar.”

“Yes, do it now!” I heartily agreed.

“Wait,” Eli cried, ignoring my protests over being denied that cock. “Put that fringed biker vest on him.” He waited while I fingered myself in urgent need. “Perfect. Now fuck her good and hard and cum on her dress.”

“I don’t know if I can cum, again.”

“Just fuck me hard, as if you hate me, and I’ll dirty-talk you through it.”

“Don’t just stand there like a brain-dead dupe. Fuck her, already.”

Eli got into position and entered my sopping cunt with one stroke. He fucked me slowly and gently.

“No, hard, fuck me hard. Harder, faster.”

That hunk of a man got into it, pounding into me in earnest. We moaned in unison, finding the perfect rhythm. With Eli slamming into me and scooting me across the debris-laden floor, my mind disintegrated into nothingness, only pleasure remaining.

Now fucking cum on her,” Eli was chanting. His camera was whirring and clicking continuously.

Eli fucked like a beast in heat, giving me my first vaginal orgasm, then another, and another. I screamed in lusty agony when he pulled that steel-hard lance out of me.

“No,” I begged. “Keep fucking me. Never stop fucking me.”

I moaned when the first shot of his cum splashed on my net-covered ass. With Esteel’s camera capturing every second, three more sticky spurts landed on me.

“Now, spank her cum-covered ass. Do it.”

Finally, the shoot was over. We packed up all the gear and loaded it into the van, Eli and I were suddenly very intimate with each other.

“Uh, Domino,” he began, “I’m not happy with Clarice because…”

“She’s a fucking evil, cunting bitch?”

“I’m just not happy with her. We don’t talk like you and me; she’s no fun out of the bedroom. Can I have your number?”

If I were to give him my number, Clarice would utterly despise me until the day she died. “Hand me your phone. I'll enter it, myself.”

The following week was a complete blur. Not only did Eli and I hook up, but he left the screaming, sniveling banshee that was Clarice, kicking her out of his condo. Every hour or every day was spent as Domino. There was always another interview, a showing of the pictures, or some appearance to make. I also got paid for those, which was a fine bonus.

As the investors in Alucard’s clothing line were pushing hard, a billboard depicting me being face-fucked and another of me being spanked, the genitalia blacked out, popped up all around the city. Unmasked and heading home, my cum-covered face, Eli’s gloved hand in the shot, assailed me.

Hardcore fashion had an incredibly successful debut, and I made more money in a week than I had in the past few years combined. Finally, having made the money I needed, plus snagging a sexy boyfriend, I decided that it was time for me to exit. Although I had a written offer in hand to be the official spokes-model for hardcore Fashion, I merely told Alucard and Esteel that I’d have to think about it. After setting up my mother’s life-saving surgery and paying for it upfront, I gave my mother a visit to surprise her.

“Oh, dear,” she said, happy tears streaming. “I’ll find a way to pay you back, I swear.”

“Mom, it’s not to be paid back. I just wanted to help you because you’ve helped me so much all my life.”

“I suppose you don’t need it, anyway, now that you’re Domino, the big-time model. I’m so proud of you, dear.”

“You know?”

"I had my wild days, too, dear. Live your life how you want, and I'll die a happy woman."

"But, you're so conservative. I thought you'd die of a heart attack."

"How do you think I met your father, dear?"

My jaw dropped.

The End.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments