Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teachers Bought My Pussy

"Katie is a high school escort, a secret discovered by her teacher. Despite his promise, it turns out he wasn't able to keep her secret to himself after all."

88
13 Comments 13
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel to "My Teacher Bought My Pussy" - Katie's adventures as a high school escort continue."

Mr. Smith did indeed become a regular customer. I would meet him in his office at least once a week, where he would transform me into his good little girl whore with a stack of cash. He was insatiable and would usually cum two or three times; all I had to do to get him hard again was to talk about being a high school whore who gets off on selling my tight little pussy.

He even snuck me into his house one Saturday night when his family was out of town. I told him I would only let him fuck me if we could do it on the bed he shares with his wife on the spot where she sleeps. He almost creamed his pants and immediately agreed. He also had me wear a pair of her panties while we fucked. When we were finished, I folded up the wet panties covered with my girl-cum and put them back in her dresser. Those would be a nice treat for her to find later, along with the wet spot on the sheet where she sleeps.

Mr. Smith was obsessed with my pussy. After that first encounter, I started charging him my standard rate of one thousand dollars per hour. He kept seeing me at least once a week and sometimes more, but I knew that on a teacher's salary, the cost would catch up to him sometime.

One day, after he had nutted deep inside my teen pussy and his cum was leaking out of me and running down my thighs, he said, "Katie, I have a proposal for you."

"Wow, Mr. Smith, what will you do with your current wife?" I quipped. He smiled at my joke and said, "Call it a business proposition."

"Okay, Mr. Smith, I'm intrigued."

"Now, don't get upset with me, but I may have mentioned something about your services to a couple of the other teachers."

I froze, instantly wary. The last thing I needed was word getting around school that my tight high school pussy was for sale. "You did what?"

"Calm down, calm down. It was Mr. Walters and Mr. Hendricks. They are both very discreet. And also…"

"Who else!"

"Ms. Johnson."

I felt my pussy start to tingle. Ms. Johnson was in her early thirties, was very pretty, and had an incredible body. There were rumors around school that she was a lesbian, but I had mostly just dismissed them.

"Ms. Johnson?" I asked, wide-eyed.

He smiled and nodded slowly. "All of them are potential customers. Especially Ms. Johnson."

My mind was suddenly filled with images of Ms. Johnson's slim, fit body. She dressed professionally at school, of course, but her clothes were form-fitting enough to see her curves and the swell of her breasts. I wondered what it would be like to suck on her tits and lick her pussy. My cum-spattered cunt started to get wet again at the thought.

"Okay, Mr. Smith…tell me what you have in mind."

"I was thinking we would throw a little party and invite some of the teachers. The main attraction of the party will be you."

"Oh, really?"

"You can, of course, charge an…admission fee for the people who come to the party."

This was starting to sound interesting. He was basically proposing an orgy or a gang bang - with the exciting twist that at least one very attractive lady teacher would be involved. I did the math in my head and concluded that I could make a significant amount of money all in one night.

"So what's in it for you, Mr. Smith? You're already putting your cum in my cunt once or twice per week."

"I was thinking that as the, uh, coordinator of this event, I might take a percentage of the admission fee. And also, perhaps I could get an ongoing discount on your services."

So he wanted to become my pimp; He wanted a cut of my pussy's profits and a discount on the cost to fuck it. Well, I thought to myself, why not? Parties like this could be a windfall - a way to clear a big chunk of cash all at once. High school graduation was coming up and I had my eye on a lovely apartment in the downtown area of my city. This could put me well on my way to achieving the lifestyle I had in mind for myself.

"Okay, Mr. Smith. Set up your party. Let's call it a trial run. If it goes well, I'll give you a cut, and we can set up more parties. And if it goes really well, I'll consider giving you a discount to make your addiction to my teen pussy a bit more affordable."

He smiled, and I could see him getting hard again. I smiled back and spread my legs for him. "Come on, Daddy, your little girl needs more of your hot sticky cum. Make me your little bitch one more time."

He immediately obliged and shoved his raw married cock back into my bare cunt.

—————-

A week later, I found myself arriving at a posh hotel downtown. Mr. Smith had booked the presidential suite on the hotel's top floor. I wore a clingy black dress that ended well above my knees and was cut low to show off my braless cleavage with matching black strappy heels. I also wore a tight black choker collar around my throat adorned with small studs. Underneath, I wore very tiny, lacy red panties.  Despite my repeatedly asking him, Mr. Smith would not tell me who was coming to the party or even how many people would be there. He would just smirk and say that interest in attending the party was very high.

I arrived at the suite, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door, wondering what I was getting myself into. Mr. Smith opened the door and smiled at me. "Welcome to your party, Katie. Come on in."

I stepped into the suite and was immediately shocked by the number of people in the room. My best initial guess was between twenty and thirty guests. Most of them were men, but there were a few women, too, including Ms. Johnson. She smiled at me from across the room. She wore tight skinny jeans and a crop top that left a sliver of her belly bare. It was a shocking contrast to her regular school mode of dress. She looked even hotter dressed in her casual clothing.

After a moment of scanning the room, I froze in place as I realized that the party guests were not limited to just teachers. I locked eyes with Mr. Thomas, the father of one of my friends at school, Jenny. He held my gaze and gave me a knowing smile. There were other Daddies in the room as well, parents of many of my fellow students. What the hell was happening here? I took Mr. Smith aside and said in a stage whisper, "What the fuck, Mr. Smith? I thought this was just supposed to be a few teachers? There are Daddies of people I know at school here!"

"Relax, Katie. All of the men and women here are very, very discreet. I chose carefully. And every one of them is paying twelve hundred dollars for the right to be at this party with you tonight."

I quickly did the math, assuming thirty people were in the room. Even with Mr. Smith's cut, the night's take would be fantastic.

"So what do I have to do?"

Mr. Smith smiled widely, "Why, Katie, I think you know the answer to that. You have to be a very good girl and do whatever the fuck each of them wants you to do."

I shivered a little bit at that. I was a girl with very few limits, but I'd never fucked an entire literal crowd before. I took a deep breath and told myself I was ready to earn my money.

"Okay, Mr. Smith, I'm ready."

"Take off your shoes, Katie. You aren't going to need them here. Go barefoot, little girl."

I did as he asked and slipped off my heels, leaving my feet bare on the suite's plush carpet.

"Everyone, Katie has arrived! Please make her feel welcome!"

The crowd cheered and toasted me repeatedly. They walked up to me and greeted me, all of them with smiles on their faces. Many seemed to have been drinking for some time before I arrived. As I was chatting with my guests, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Mr. Smith was wheeling something from another room into the main room. It was a large saltire or X-frame cross. There were restraints at each end of the cross pieces. My heart fluttered as I watched him bring it to the center of the room. Clearly, it was meant for me.

"Come with me, Katie," said Mr. Smith, taking my hand. He guided me to the saltire cross and helped me step onto the platform on which it was mounted.

"Be a good girl, Katie," he said, looking into my eyes. I could see his cock stiffening in his pants. He fastened first one wrist and then the other to the restraints on the tops of the saltire cross pieces and then pulled them tight, binding me to the cross.

Mr. Hendricks, one of my teachers from school, walked up in front of me. "Hi, Katie," he said. "I was very excited when I found out that you were a whore. I've wanted to fuck you for ages. If I'd known all it took was some cash, I would have had you a long time ago." He pushed my dress up to my hips and then pulled my panties down to my knees. "There you go, Katie. You look a lot better that way. Like a dirty little slut should."

He started to rub my bare pussy, making circles on my clit. He slipped a finger inside me, which got very wet. I moaned as he touched me, feeling like such a dirty whore, on display for everyone like that.

Next, Ms. Johnson approached me. She looked me up and down with a little smile on her face. "Katie, Katie, Katie. Look what has become of you. A little high school call girl." She reached out and tugged hard at the top of my dress. The fabric ripped, and my breasts spilled out. She caught me off guard with her aggressive movement, but before I knew it, she was sucking and fondling my tits. I gasped, feeling myself getting even wetter with this beautiful woman's mouth and tongue all over my tits and nipples. She sucked and licked and lightly bit me. One hand went to my ass, and the other rubbed and fingered my pussy. I moaned loudly as she ravaged me.

Anngela_Tayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anngela_Tayson

She got down on her knees in front of me and started eating my young pussy. Fuck did she know what she was doing. She used her fingers and her tongue and her mouth. One moment her tongue was relentless on my clit; the next moment, it was darting into my pussy. She ate my pussy hungrily and after a couple of minutes, I exploded and came all over her pretty teacher's face. I screamed out loud, "Yes, yes! Fuck yes, Ms. Johnson!"

When she was finished, she pulled my panties the rest of the way off and then fastened my ankles to the restraints at the bottom of cross beams. I was now utterly helpless with my pussy and tits exposed. My girl-cum ran down my legs but I was powerless to stop it. Ms. Johnson rubbed my legs with her hands, getting them wet with my pussy juice. "Open your mouth, little girl, and taste yourself." I did as I was told and I licked her hands clean, tasting my sweet little pussy on her fingers. She pressed the wet part of my panties against my mouth, and I licked and tasted them. She leaned in and kissed me passionately with my wet panties between our faces. Her tongue was warm and wet in my mouth, and I could taste my pussy on it.

Next, Mr. Walters approached me. He was the gym teacher, in his early forties but extremely fit. He was huge, standing at six feet four, and heavily muscled. He smiled at me and pulled a sharp-looking knife from his pocket. My eyes grew big as I stared at the knife, and an icy cold shaft of fear shot through me. "What are you going to do with that, Mr. Walters?"

"Tsk, tsk, Katie. You've got way too much clothing on. Good little girls have to be naked before they get fucked and used." Starting at the bottom of my dress, he began to slice the fabric, moving upward to the top of the bodice. He then pulled away the scraps of what had been my expensive dress, leaving me completely naked.

He looked me up and down, admiring my young body. He stepped forward and started to kiss me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. My mouth opened for him as his strong hands were suddenly all over my helpless body. He seemed to touch me everywhere at once, grabbing and twisting my tits, finger fucking my pussy. One finger explored up my ass. There was nothing I could do except let him have his way. After a while of this, he took out his cock. It was huge and fully erect. He positioned it against my soaking wet cunt, and then shoved that thing inside me. I moaned loudly as he filled me up. He grunted as he thrust inside me, pounding me faster and faster. It didn't take long for him to cum inside me. He let out his own moan as he spent himself. He pulled out and stepped away. A moment later his cum leaked out of my pussy. Ms. Johnson was there again to scoop it up and feed it to me. "That's a good girl, Katie. Don't waste that cum. Put every drop in your little tummy."

I looked up and saw that a line had formed in front of me. I couldn't believe what was happening. But I was also more sexually aroused than I ever had been in my life. All of these people were paying for the privilege of using me. I was tied up on this cross just waiting for them to take their pleasure of me, to let them do whatever they wanted.

Mr. Thomas walked up to me and started to touch me all over. As he was fingering my teen pussy, he leaned close and whispered in my ear, "Why don't you come over for a sleepover with Jenny sometime soon. We can meet up in the guest bedroom in the middle of the night, and I'll pay you to use your slutty little cunt."

It was hard to focus with my friend's Daddy finger-fucking me, but I breathlessly replied, "Sure, Mr. Thomas. We can do that."

"I remember the last time you slept over. You wore that big T-shirt and just a pair of panties. I was sure you were flashing me on purpose. Wear that the next time you sleep over, okay? I wanna fuck you while you're wearing that. I won't even take off your panties; I'll just pull them to the side."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Thomas. You can pay me, and I'll wear the exact same thing for you."

He took out his cock and shoved it into me. Undoubtedly picturing me in my T-shirt and panties in his house, lying on the couch next to his daughter, he came hard after three for four quick thrusts.

My body was ravaged over and over again. I was kissed, licked, sucked on, and fondled. My pussy and my ass were violated by dozens of tongues and fingers. And my cunt was repeatedly filled with the cum of my teachers and of the Daddies of my classmates. Ms. Johnson was ever present, making sure all the cum ended up inside me. She loved to watch me licking cum off her fingers.

After I had been used by too many people to count, Mr. Smith approached me. "How are you doing, Katie? Are you ready for the next party game?"

I looked down at him, panting. I felt so dirty and used, but I was loving it. "Bring it on, Mr. Smith."

He unfastened my ankles and then my wrists. Ms. Johnson and Mr. Hendricks helped me down off the cross. I leaned on them, feeling exhausted from my deliciously erotic ordeal. Mr. Smith removed the saltire from the room. It was soon replaced by a large foam mat, like something you would put under a sleeping bag while camping, but much larger. They helped me down to my knees on the mat. I looked up and saw men and women surrounding me in a circle. They were naked; the men were jerking the cocks, and the women were rubbing their pussies.

"You know what to do, Katie," said Mr. Smith.

I picked a random cock and started to suck it. As I worked on it, I felt hands on me from behind. I was fondled, fingered, and licked. Strong hands grabbed me by the hips and forced me into a doggy position as I continued to service the cock in front of me with my mouth. My cunt was soon filled up with another cock, but I couldn't see who it belonged to. The cock in my mouth ejaculated down my throat, and soon after that, I felt the cock in my pussy shove forward and spasm inside me, filling my womb with yet another load of cum. 

There were men on either side of me jerking off, and I felt their hot cum splattering against my naked body. There were bodies everywhere around me, and I kept putting different cocks in my mouth, trying to be a good girl, trying to suck their cum out. I buried my face into wet pussies, sucking on their clits, jamming my tongue inside their cunts. I looked down and saw a woman I didn't recognize underneath me, lapping at my pussy, catching the cum spilling out of me and sucking on my clit.

I lost track of how many times I came. It was like a continuous string of orgasms as I was drenched in cum, inside and out. This was my party, and I was its fuck toy.

When I could no longer stay up on my knees, I fell down onto the mat flat on my back. My legs were immediately spread open, and I was penetrated by a fat, older man. When I finally looked up at him, I realized it was Mr. Santioni, the fucking school janitor. He huffed and puffed as he used my young pussy, his fat belly crushing me against the floor. I looked up and saw Ms. Johnson, now completely naked. She squatted down over my face lowering her pussy onto my mouth. She was soaked, and I ate her out, devouring her clit. Then she moved her ass over my mouth, and I stuck my tongue in her asshole, licking and tongue fucking her. Mr Santioni grunted loudly as he blew his load deep inside me. He pulled out, and his cum spilled onto the mat.

I lay back and just let them all use me over and over again. It felt like it went on for hours. I was covered from head to toe in cum and spit and sweat. At some point, I passed out from exhaustion.

I woke up sometime later, in a bed in one of the suite bedrooms. I was curled up naked, still sticky and dirty from the cum and bodily fluids of my countless party guests. Mr. Smith was in bed next to me, also naked, stroking my hair gently. "Shhh, little girl. Get some rest. You did sooo good tonight. Everybody loved you. You were the life of the party."

As I came back to full consciousness, I smiled up at him. "So how did we do?"

He told me the total amount of money we had made on the night. My jaw dropped. "Are you fucking kidding me? Wow!"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, 'wow' is right. You were fucking amazing. Everyone kept asking me when the next party was happening."

"Well, I think I will need some time to recover!"

He laughed and reached down to kiss me warmly. The warm kiss turned hot quickly. I reached down and stroked his hard cock. "Daddy, you did really, really good. Now you can get that discount you wanted. So you can use my little teen pussy even more often."

He moaned at my touch and moved on top of me, between my legs. I was sore, but it still felt good to have him slide inside of me. I was a professional, after all. And my Daddy needed my pussy. Mr. Smith kissed me while we fucked. He moved in and out of me slowly, passionately.  

"Mmmm, am I better than your wife, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl, sooo much better. So much tighter. So much more of a whore."

He reached down and rubbed my clit, and it didn't take me long to cum. I let out a small cry as my orgasm rose up through my body. A few moments later, he came deep inside of me, moaning and shuddering.

We fell asleep next to each other. I couldn't remember ever having been so tired in my entire life. Every part of my body was sore. But I smiled to myself, thinking of all the things I would be able to do with the money I had made that night and the money I would make from future parties. I fell asleep in Mr. Smith's arms, warmed by my thoughts of what my bright future held.

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments