Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Hooker

"She literally fell into his life to fuck him senseless"

49
11 Comments 11
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Ben has it all lined up! His parents are away all weekend, so he has taken full advantage of the free time. Drinks with the boys followed by a hooker to fuck his brains out!

He had found a redhead online; she looked hot and sexy, although her images purposely concealed her face. There were close-ups of her breasts and pussy, which both looked inviting. She offered the usual services, kissing, oral, and penetration for three hundred dollars an hour. To fuck her bum-hole was an extra fifty, and she had the right to refuse large cocks if her passage couldn’t take it.

Drinks with the boys escalate quite quickly from a few beers into cocktails and downing tequila shots. Ben found himself in the gent’s toilets throwing up. He spits the last bits of puke out of his mouth and staggers back to his friends to make his excuses and head back. He leaves after being heavily mocked and walks via a store to pick up some mints.

The modern family apartment is in an exclusive complex in Manhattan, overlooking New York’s Central Park. Ben stumbles through the door, fills the kitchen sink with water, and adds some ice. He then dunks his head into the cold water in a bid to get mildly coherent.

The door buzzer comes alive, like a drill going through Ben’s head. It must be her; it was 1.30 am on the dot. The prostitute is here, and he is in no fit state. But confident he can pull it together, Ben goes over to buzz her in.

Ben sits back on the sofa waiting. Through his daze, he can see a redhead walk in and shut the door behind her. She is dressed in sexy tight black leather trousers and a jacket.

“Hello, lover,” she says.

“Wow, hi Sylvie,” Ben says, getting up.

“Darling, shall we deal with the money side first?” Sylvie asks.

“Yes, ok,” Ben says getting out the six, fifty-dollar notes, he had kept aside in his pocket.

Sylvie takes the cash and looks at Ben, spread out on the sofa. He is young, medium build with brown medium-length hair. A few drinks for Dutch courage was one thing but this kid probably wasn’t going to last an hour.  

They settle on the sofa and start kissing. Sylvie could taste the alcohol on Ben’s breath. His reactions were slow and non-compliant, he could barely focus on this beautiful woman. His eyes slowly close as he passes out.

Sylvie tries to wake Ben up, his eyes open briefly and then he is gone again. He starts to snore loudly so at least he is alive. Sylvie decides it is a lost cause and as a gesture leaves half the cash, taking the other half for her trouble. She goes over to the front door. But it’s locked and you need a passcode to open it.

“Fucking hell,” she exclaims walking back over to Ben.

Sonny has had a hard day and relaxes with a whiskey and cigar on his balcony. His peace is disturbed by noise from the apartment above. He thought they were away.

“Hey, you, can you help me?”

Sonny looks up and sees a redhead leaning over the balcony above him.

“Hi”

“I am trapped in here, Ben got drunk, and fell asleep and I can’t wake him up to get the door code.”

“Sorry, I don’t know what it is,” Sonny exclaims.

“That wasn’t what I was thinking.”

With that Sylvie takes off her deep red flame stilettos, puts them in her bag, which she slings over her shoulder, and proceeds to climb over the balcony railings.

“Fuck, lady, be careful, you could kill yourself.”

Sylvie looks down at the ground several flights below her. Holding tightly to the railings she shimmies down the metal post connecting the two balconies. She wraps her arms around and clambers like a monkey, her bare feet feeling the cold metal as she slowly heads to the balcony below. She swings her body. A nervous Sonny tries to help and reaches out as she comes down. He falls back on the balcony as he grabs hold of her.

“Hello, I hope you don’t mind me dropping in like this,” she says lying on top of him.

Sylvie gets up and pulls Sonny to his feet. They walk through to his apartment. The layout is the same as the one above just differently decorated and you could tell Sonny lives on his own.

“Hi, I’m Sonny. How do you know Ben?”

“Just friends, we went to a fancy dress party which is why I am dressed like this.”

“Are you Catwoman?” Sonny says looking down at her leather outfit.

Her leather trousers look like they are sprayed on they are so tight. Her black leather jacket is slightly looser fitting and you can tell she has nothing on underneath it.

“I was aiming for Emma Peel, The Avengers, a sixties TV show. Have you seen it?”

“Yes, I know the show,” Sonny says apprehensively, not believing a word she is saying.

“Who are you really?”

“Well, I didn’t meet Ben until tonight, I am actually an air hostess.”

“Honestly?”

“Yes. But I also work on the side as an escort,” Sylvie confesses.

“Are you from New York?”

“Yes. Being an air hostess isn’t great money, being an escort is much better and I also pick up the odd client in layovers. The two jobs fit nicely together.”

“What’s your name?”

“It’s Sass, Sylvie Sass.”

Sonny is fairly wealthy, this apartment wasn’t even his main home, he just had it for when he was in New York on business. He is in his late forties but keeps in shape and looks good with a full head of grey hair. Although Sylvie is half his age, she finds him very attractive.

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits

After a few wives and girlfriends, Sonny is currently single, but despite having the cash, he has never paid for sex but is sorely tempted now the opportunity stands in his lounge.

“Hopefully you can let me out,” Sylvie says.

She rubs her bare feet and slips them back into her stilettos. Sonny watches her black pedicured toes disappear and admires her cute toe cleavage in her shapely heels.

“You could stay if you wanted a drink or something?” Sonny says as she is almost at the door.

“OK. What do you have?”

“Whiskey or beer? How much do you charge?”

“I wouldn’t charge you for giving me a drink,” Sylvie says smugly.

“You know what I mean,” Sonny replies.

“Well, I have been paid for the next thirty minutes by Ben. So, I’ll have a beer please.”

Sonny grabs some beers and hands a bottle over. Sylvie immediately takes a swig.

He moves closer to Sylvie. She is radiant, her orange-red hair bouncing off her face. She has deep brown eyes with a wicked smile. And her trim leather-clad physique accentuates the contours of her body.

Sonny moves in and kisses her ruby lips. She reciprocates and wraps her arms around him. He grabs her smooth butt and pulls her close. She unzips her leather jacket, letting it spring open and her rounded breasts burst through. Sonny starts to rub them as they kiss some more. He moves down and takes each tit in turn in his mouth. He sucks her nipples as he rubs her mountain peaks in his face. Sylvie pulls off his shirt. His kisses move further down her body. He undoes the buttons of her leather trousers to reveal a red lace thong.

Sylvie takes control, she takes off her heels for the second time and pulls off her trousers. Her thong is crotchless and her pussy looks amazing decorated on either side with red lace.

“Shall we go to the bedroom?” Sylvie suggests standing up.

She looks so hot in just her jacket and undies; Sonny can’t wait to take her to his bed. They collapse on the crisp white sheets. His hands wander to Sylvie’s thigh, and he slightly strokes her lace thong.

“Do you like my pussy?” Sylvie asks spreading her legs.

“It looks very inviting,” Sonny replies admiring her delicate slit.

“Oh, it is. It responds well to tongues and cocks,” she replies.

Sonny moves down and starts kissing her snatch. He slides his tongue inside and feels the warmth of her pussy in his mouth as the lace brushes against his cheeks.

Sylvie undoes his jeans and pulls them down to return the favour. His penis is hard and a good size, a bit too big for her ass, so she doesn’t mention her willingness for anal. She runs her tongue along it and slaps it against her mouth before absorbing it to the back of her throat.

Sonny is in heaven as he looks down at Sylvie’s mouth clamped to his cock, listening to the slurping noise of her sucking his shaft while she plays with his balls. Leaving him still wanting, she edges Sonny to the point he almost cums then stops. She knows her trade. Sylvie pulls away and gets some condoms out of her bag.

“So, I have coloured ones, dotted ones, special ‘thin feel’ ones. What do you think?” she says going through her condom range.

“Thin feel,” Sonny says begging her to fuck him.

“Good choice, it’s almost like you are bareback in my pussy, but that’s not allowed sailor,” she quips.

Sylvie uses her mouth to put Sonny’s choice on his throbbing mushroom helmet. She then slides it further down. Sonny puts himself between her legs and pushes his cock into her wet pussy.

Sonny falls on top of Sylvie as she lifts her legs in the air. She swipes her foot across Sonny’s face, and he glides his tongue along her arches. Sylvie then wraps her legs around him as she feels his hard dick thrust into her. He grabs hold of her buttocks as he keeps pushing.

“Fuck me, harder,” Sylvie cries.

She shrieks as she orgasms. Sonny slows down and pulls away.

“Why don’t you finish off on my tits,” Sylvie suggests taking the leather jacket off her sweaty body.

Sonny takes his cock out and pulls off the condom. He moves further up Sylvie’s body and puts his love stick between her breasts. He rubs his member against her rounded mounds. Sylvie licks her fingers and runs them over her chest, playing with her nipples while she watches Sonny’s helmet frantically going between her tits.

“Cum for me, baby. I want you to cover me with your sticky mess.”

“Fuck, yes,” Sonny cries as he sees a spurt of semen shoot from his penis.

“Oh, that is so nice. Come on give me everything,” she says encouragingly.

Sonny keeps going covering her chest in his warm, sticky cum. Once he’s finished, he hands Sylvie a tissue to clean up.

“I don’t think one tissue is going to cut it, hun,” she says smiling, looking at the semen running to her belly.

“How much do you charge for the night?” Sonny asks.

“Well as it is almost 3 am. I can do the rest of the night at a special rate of four hundred dollars.”

“Ok, I can’t let you go yet,” Sonny agrees.

“Lovely, darling. I am looking forward to round two,” Sylvie says as she pulls Sonny back towards her.

She sells so much more than sex and Sonny was hooked by the hooker.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments