Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay And The Alien Spa

"Kay goes to a spa and has sex with an alien"

34
11 Comments 11
8.5k Views 8.5k
839 words 839 words

Author's Notes

"I would like to thank naughtyannie and secondsamuel for their inspiration for this story."

Kay told me that her and Mary were going to check out the new spa in town.  Some of her friends have been there and keep going back since they like it so much.

After she returned from the spa, Kay said that she was exhausted and would tell me about her trip later and that she and I had an appointment to go back tomorrow.

After Kay woke up, she began to tell me about the erotic time she had at the spa.  It started with a shower and a complete body shave from her toes to her head.  Then a naked woman placed her into a sensory deprivation pod. The woman stated, “She would come back and take her out later.”

Kay went on to tell me that after the pod was closed that she began to feel tendrils with suction cups slowly encircling her ankles.  As they slowly came up her legs, she could feel like a small cock sliding up and down her vagina.  One of the suction cups had fastened itself onto her clit and was sucking it. 

As this was happening, she could feel her legs being spread wide and more tendrils encircling her wrists and arms.  Then a cock like tendril went into her mouth and began to swell and fucked her mouth.

She could feel the one tendril slide into her wet pussy and begin to swell.  Another tendril began to probe her sexy anus and quickly entered her and swelled also.  All three of her holes were being fucked at the same time and she relaxed and enjoyed the feeling.

Kay told me, “That I could feel the tendrils in my vagina and my anus wiggling around and going past others as they fucked me.” 

They came in her and were replaced by others.  She had lost all track of time and did not remember how many times that she had cum.

She continued to tell me that as quickly as they came, they left and the pod was opened by another naked woman, who kissed her and licked the cum off her face.

The woman then took Kay and showered her and cleaned her up.  Kay had mentioned to the woman that she wanted the feeling again and the woman told her that she could come back tomorrow and her bring her husband for a very special treat.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

So, the next day Kay and I go to the spa.  Kay goes into the one changing area, and I go into another.

A naked woman comes in and has me get onto a belt and it takes me into an area where I am sprayed off, shaved from my head to my toes, washed, and then continues on.  The belt stops and a naked woman then helps me into a pod.  I ask about Kay and the woman tells me that Kay is being taken care of and I will see her later. 

After the pod is shut, I feel the tendrils encircling my ankles and slowly coming up my legs.  I feel the suction cups on my testicles, as I begin to get hard.  Soon my legs are spread wide, and my wrists and arms become encircled.

It is now a cock like tendril that slides into both my mouth and my anus at the same time and begins to swell.  A suction cup also is now encasing my cock and sucking me. 

It is not long before I am close to shooting my first load of cum.  As I begin to cum, I can feel cum being unloaded in my anus and down my throat.  This went on for some time until I was unable to cum at all.

The tendrils left and the pod was opened.  I got out of the pod, with the help of a naked woman who, kissed me and licked the cum off my face.

I asked her, “What was that in the pod with me?” 

She replied, "You have just had sex with a female alien, and you cannot tell anybody.” 

"And my wife?" I asked.  

She replied that she had been fucked by a male alien.

I asked, “Will she be pregnant with an alien baby?” 

She nodded and said, “Kay will not be harmed, and she will have the baby in about a week, at the spa.”

She then put me on a belt, that took me to where I was showered and then back to the changing room.

I met Kay in the lobby and told her that I would like to come back again, and she told me that we must wait for a couple of days since they have so many appointments.

I then asked Kay if she knew what she had sex with and she just smiled and nodded.

 

 

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments