Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Proper Cure: Chapters 13-15

"May experiences the Therapy Garden; Charles declares his affection"

23
8 Comments 8
804 Views 804
2.7k words 2.7k words

Chapter 13

May’s nervousness dissipated a bit as Susanne joined her. As turned on as she was, May was still a bit daunted by Robert’s big, brown staff. Susanne gave May a wink as she grasped Robert’s thick base and lifted it to expose his massive balls. Susanne giggled and winked again as she ran her extended tongue along Robert’s sac.

May copied her confident friend’s movements. Soon, each was covering the thick, dark shaft with kisses, licks, and suckles. Robert’s moans and the copious briny flow from his massive cockhead increased May’s confidence and passion. She wrapped her lips around the leaking glans and ran her tongue along the tip. Robert’s knees buckled for a split second at the intensity, and Susanne felt his powerful thighs flex against her hand and shoulder.

“Hey! No fair! I was going to do that,” Susanne giggled. She grabbed a ball of May’s braided hair and gently pushed May further down Robert’s veiny cock.

“Mmmmph. Mmmmph.” May gagged as the first few inches filled her mouth. Susanne mercifully pulled May off for a breath of air and then pressed her back onto the rod.

“Stick out your tongue, Sweety,” Susanne guided.

That helped, and May found a bit of a rhythm. Robert’s groans and precum flow increased until May found herself both longing for, and afraid of, Robert’s oyster shooting into her mouth.

“Aargh,” Robert moaned as he pulled out of May’s mouth with a slurp. “Here,” he directed, leading May to an ottoman on all fours. “And you,” she heard him say and then felt Susanne’s weight atop her.

“He’s going to fuck us both,” Susanne said with an excited whisper. May could feel Susanne’s hard nipples against her back and her hot breath against her neck, as she waited to be split open.

“Uuugh,” Susanne groaned in May’s ear. “As often as I’ve had him, I never quite get used to that first thruuust.”

May adjusted her hands to handle the added force of Robert’s weight pushing into Susanne. Susanne’s honey tresses fell around May’s face, tickling her. She felt a tickle from her loins as well, as a stream of excitement began to leak from her lips, dripping onto the leather beneath her. Oh my god, when will he finally fill me? May asked herself in a silent scream. She didn’t have to wait for long.

“Ooooooh,” May exhaled as Robert’s fat head worked against her wet lips.

“Yes,” Susanne whispered. “You can do it.”

As Robert wormed his girthy cock into her an inch at a time, May felt as if she was being filled like a balloon. But when he began to thrust, she almost immediately tremored. Robert was so thick that May’s nub was stimulated on both in and out strokes. And, she felt a pressure deep inside her, a pressure she had never felt before.

But, just as May was about to crest, he was gone! Robert had pulled out of May and re-entered her friend. And so it went. The Garden began to fill around the trio, as Robert increased his pace. The gathering crowd watched intently as each would get two or three deep thrusts before Robert switched to the other. Susanne and May were reduced to babbles and moans as Robert kept them both just on the edge of convulsion.

“Pleeeaaase,” Susanne finally managed.

Robert laughed, but showed mercy, as he prolonged his moments with each woman. Susanne went first, gripping May tightly as she spasmed and screamed her result. She breathlessly fell away, releasing May to focus exclusively on the rutting man behind her. Robert’s large hands grasped her hips, and he moved harder and faster. His bull-like balls swung against her button, and his head stretched her insides with every entry.

“My…gawwwwwd!” May shrieked as she crashed over the waterfall. Her elbows gave way, and she collapsed to the leather. Robert did not slow his assault at all, however, as he now pounded her, prone, into the ottoman. May cycled through another round of convulsions as she cried out in wordless screams. She lost sense of where she was until she felt and heard Susanne.

“Up, Sweety. He wants to give it to us,” Susanne said.

Only partially conscious, May allowed herself to be pulled back up to her elbows, and at that moment, realized Robert was facing them both, stroking his swollen cock. It was only seconds before his giant sausage exploded, sending thick streams into Susanne’s open mouth. May followed her lead and was rewarded with her own ration of the salty-sweet-musky issue. May swallowed instinctively, and then felt Susanne press her bee-sting lips against her own. A long, salty kiss followed, as the crowd around them broke into applause.

Chapter 14

May lay curled in Susanne’s arms as the crowd of a dozen or so of their bacchant friends dispersed into amorous couples and triples.

“See anything you like?” Susanne asked once they both had caught their breath.

“I’m not sure how you do it,” May answered.

“You said you wanted to enjoy the Garden!” Susanne laughed. “I think our friend Mrs. Vanderbilt and that gorgeous Persian could use a third,” she said with a kiss as she lept from the ottoman and skipped toward her target.

At that moment, May spied pretty red-haired Mary, entertaining a tall, handsome East Indian, Rajesh, in the central pool. May had admired the man from afar, and, much to her amazement, felt her desire re-emerge. She gathered her courage and joined the pair in the cool water.

An hour or more passed. May moved from one joining to another in a near-constant orgasmic state. At last, she could take no more and tumbled into the corner of an overstuffed sofa. She breathed a heavy, satisfied sigh and took in her surroundings. The smell and sounds of sex were all around her, but for the moment, she needed to block them out.

She looked toward the glass ceiling and the palm fronds that nearly scraped it. She smiled at a sparrow as it sang and moved from wrought iron beam to frond branches and back again. How they got in and out of the solarium was a mystery to her. May’s eyes followed the palm down. The white orchids were a contrast to the cascading geraniums of pink and red. A huge bush alight with stargazer lilies surrounded the base of the tree, and for the first time since she had started with Susanne and Robert, her nose could sense something other than cum or pussy. A woman’s deep moans drew May back to the Garden orgy.

Amazingly, Susanne was still at it. She was being impaled from both ends by the Persian and the Indian. Maria Vanderbilt lapped at little Irish Mary’s no doubt well-filled ginger puss. And her newest friend, the charming English Jenny, was sipping a cocktail and cracking jokes while riding Robert, cowgirl style.

“Oooh. We don’t have sausages like this back in England!” Jenny laughed. The gorgeous Turk, Said, stood in front of Jenny, offering her his glistening cock. Curvy Jenny flashed her blue-green eyes and proceeded to give the man a deep, no-hands suck without spilling so much as a drop of her drink. “Mmm. Yum. That goes surprisingly well with gin! I’ll have to come up with a name for that!” She laughed. May and much of the crowd laughed along with her.

The orgasmic glow faded from May, and she felt a sudden chill. She curled into an even tighter ball, but her teeth began to chatter. She didn’t want to leave her friends, but thought she should probably retreat to the steam room.

“Oh, my, you’re freezing,” a friendly voice said from behind her. It was Charles who had, sadly for May, not joined the Garden events so far. He looked down at her with his caring, dark eyes. “Don’t move.”

MasiroSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MasiroSpring

Moments later, a dark fur was flung across her naked form, offering relief.

“My god, this is soft and luxurious!” May smiled, hoping the sweet, handsome young man wouldn’t run away.

“Beaver. A gift from Mrs. Astor, herself,” explained Charles as he started to step away.

“I’d heat up faster if I had some company,” May blurted out. Charles smiled and dropped his robe. Given the state of his staff, the idea must have crossed his mind, as well.

They snuggled, and chatted, amidst sweet kisses and petting.

“Do you want to fuck me, Charlie?” May asked. He did, very much. But, he also sensed that May was spent.

“I most definitely do, May. But, I have a different idea of how we might finish the afternoon.”

Chapter 15

Charles took May by the hand and led her out of the Therapy Garden, through the solarium, to the baths. She was unsteady on her feet and held Charles closely.

“Poor thing. Did you eat or drink anything in there? All orgasms and no food make Jane a wobbly girl,” he joked.

Charlie walked her all the way to the central bath. The warm water stung at first but then soothed her sore spots. He brought her water and a cup of broth. May gladly sipped both as Charles sat at the edge of the bath.

May looked up at the handsome young man. There was something about him that felt familiar, and he seemed older and wiser than his actual years. His voice soothed her. His smile calmed her. His body excited her. She found herself blushing and fumbling for words.

Charlie slipped from his robe and into the bath. As tired as she was, May would have gladly taken his cock in any way he wished. Instead, Charles reached for a pitcher. He had May lay back as he wet and lathered her hair. He massaged her scalp — the only part of her body that hadn't been touched in the previous two hours.

“May,” Charles said as he ran his hands through her hair. “I really do want to make love to you. We could go back to the Garden. Or, we could get a private chamber.” May felt her heart speed at the thought of having Charles to herself. “But…since you have your horse and tack here…” May looked up through the streams of warm water running from the pitcher and smiled.

Laughing all the way, as if they were teens sneaking out of the house, May and Charles gathered their horses and headed up Park Avenue.

“Ouch,” May shrieked as she began to post on her saddle.

“You alright?” Charlie asked as he rode his black stallion beside her bay gelding.

“Ha!” May laughed. “I think I might have overdone it in the Garden. But, I'll be fine,” she said as she kicked her horse and broke into a gallop.

It wasn't long before they reached the Harlem Blues. It was less a river than a slough surrounded by swamp, but they required a ferry nevertheless. The toothless tender looked May up and down but suppressed whatever admiration or disgust he was feeling at the sight of a woman in riding pants as Charlie filled his palm with coins. With a wave of the old man’s hat to his partner across the river, a pair of mules pulled May and Charles to the other side.

They got off at Mott’s Landing and took a dirt road north through farms, orchards, and woodland.

May enjoyed the sun on her face, the blood in her legs, and the power of the beast beneath her. She also enjoyed the joyous young man riding alongside her.

“That tree!”

“That broken fence gate!”

They would shout to each other, announcing a race. May won better than half the time. Eventually, they came to the shore of Pelham Bay. They dismounted and walked their tired horses.

“I’ve never been here,” May said. “We are, what, twenty miles from Fifth Avenue?”

“Roughly,” Charlie answered.

“I’ve never been anywhere!” May laughed. “Lake Champlain for my honeymoon. Atlantic City with some Columbia friends. Savanah once. I almost never leave Manhattan. Your mother’s stories are so exciting.”

“My mother’s stories drive me mad,” Charlie jumped in. “I've lived in England and Paris. But I didn't really get to experience them. Let alone everywhere else Mum has been. I'm like you now. I rarely leave the spa, let alone Manhattan!”

The two tied off their horses and walked hand in hand along a sandy cove.

“I have a confession,” Charlie said, during a rare pause in their animated conversation. May looked at him with a curious smile.

“I watched you in the Garden for quite a while.”

“Why didn't you join? I was hoping for it.” May asked.

“I was...jealous,” Charlie answered. “It goes against everything my mother has taught me — Everything that I truly believe. Jealousy implies ownership and control. It's an archaic and destructive emotion. I know this! But May…I want you.”

May stopped their walk and faced him. “You are so sweet to me, Charlie. No one has been sweet to me for such a very long time. But, I do think your mother is right. Free love makes sense to me. I like sharing my body. I like that my body isn't the property of one person. I control my pleasure.”

“I don't want your body!” Charlie responded. “No! Of course, I want your body! I mean, when you want to share it with me. But I want…you. I want to be your favorite, to talk to, and laugh with, and ride with, and travel with, and...” He trailed off. “So, that's what made me feel jealous. Not that you were sharing your body, but that the fear that maybe you were sharing everything.”

May smiled and took Charlie’s face in his hands. “You can have all the things, Charlie. You can have all of me.”

They dropped to the sand. They kissed and held each other and looked at the sea and kissed and held each other some more.

May and Charlie arrived back at the Spa late in the afternoon. Anne was waiting for them. She watched them come up the back walkway from the stable. Anne could sense what they were becoming.

“Why, look who has wandered back from parts unknown,” Anne said with an expression that alternated from motherly disappointment to vicarious joy with every step May and Charles got closer.

Charlie kissed his mother on the cheek and whispered in her ear. Anne smiled and sighed, then returned the kiss. “You smell like a horse. Go take a bath.” She then turned her attention to May. She hooked arms with May and led her down the long hallway toward the main entrance.

“Robert will have a coupe take you home. You can't ride your horse through Manhattan in broad daylight. You’ll be arrested.” May noted that there was no invitation to stay. They stopped at the top step at the front door as Robert signaled a driver.

“Charlie is quite fond of you, May,” Anne said. “And you are growing fond of him, too, aren't you.”

May nodded. Anne pursed her lips. “Things could get complicated.”

“I know,” May said. “But I think I need to do this. You have helped me so much, Anne. You have taught me and healed me. You have made me ready to love in a way I never have. I hope you can understand.”

“I do, my dear. Oh, I very much do, but...” Anne said as she looked off into the distance.

“What? What is it?” May asked.

“There’s something you need to know about Charlie.”

…conclusion in the next instalment

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments