Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice - chapter 1

"An aging bull encounters a young adversary"

125
18 Comments 18
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I glanced over at the other bed, seeing him stroke his cock mindlessly while he watched. He was on his knees, pants around his ankles and shirt unbuttoned, his hairy paunch bouncing with the movement of his fist, and his eyes locked on her mouth around my cock.

I moved slightly, bringing my balls to her chin, and pulled her head towards me. She gagged, pulled back a little, then took more of my thick shaft past her lips. My fingers were buried in her hairy cunt, working the upper walls while my thumb rubbed her clit, and I knew she was close.

"Cum for me," I growled.

"Hmph, hmph..." she replied, trying to nod her head.

"That's it," I urged, pulling her head down. "Cum while you suck me."

"Oh, fuck..." he moaned from his perch.

Her fat tits sloppily jiggled against her sides in time with the rolls on her tummy as her hips began thrusting wildly. I felt the squish as her fat cunt squeezed down on my fingers, her juices covering my hands as it ran down between her cheeks, and rubbed my thumb quickly. She shuddered and shook, gagging on my cock while the climax passed through her, and I kept my hand on her head. When the trembling subsided I lifted my hand away and she pulled her mouth off, gasping and coughing.

"That's a good little slut," I praised, brushing hair away from her reddened face.

"Oh, that was so good," she panted.

"Keep sucking," I replied, pulling her head forward again.

"I want you to fuck her," he panted. "You said you would fuck her."

"Shut up and watch," I retorted without looking his way.

I moved her head back and forth a few times, then moved my leg over her, straddling her chest. My hands scooped up the heavy sacks of flesh and squeezed them together, sandwiching my cock between the soft pillows, and I began moving my hips.

"Oh, yeah... fuck her big titties!"

Her tongue lapped vigorously, desperately trying to catch the fat tip each time it hit her chin, and she lifted her head enough to take me between her lips on each thrust. I moved onto my knees, pushing my cock down her throat as her head fell to the pillow, and put my hands on the headboard. She was trapped underneath me, my cock thrusting into her throat, until I pulled away. Strings of drool ran off the swollen head, and I gripped my pole with my hand and rubbed it over her face. Her tongue stayed out, and I slapped my cock on it - thuk thuk thuk - until I had enough.

"You suck good, Marsha," I praised.

"Oh..." she panted. "Your cock is so fucking big..."

I moved down between her thick thighs and rubbed my swollen head along her thick folds, covering it with her slick juice, and she raised herself enough to be able to see.

"Oh fuck..."

I pushed the swollen tip inside slowly, burying it inch by inch, and she dropped back onto the pillow. A slow groan erupted from her lips when I thrust hard and the last few inches drove into her, stretching her pussy wide and punching her cervix.

"Fuck her good! Give her that big fucking dick!"

He was red and sweaty, leaning forward to watch while he fisted his cock faster. I pulled out slowly, letting him see her fat pussy lips grip my thick pole and the swollen tip pop out, covered in glistening pussy juice. Like many others, the thrill of seeing my big cock in his wife's cunt was what he wanted. I lifted her hips and turned her sideways on the bed, moving along with her until my back faced him, and plunged in again. I knew he could see her fat cunt open up as my pole pushed inside and my heavy balls start swinging as I plowed her time and again.

Her belly rolled and heavy tits jiggled and bounced, her fingers digging into my arms as I pounded into her. Sweat began to bead on my forehead while she groaned and writhed, her fat pussy taking everything I had as my balls slapped against her, and I knew he had moved closer to watch. They usually did.

The pressure built suddenly, my need to cum overwhelming my control, and I rammed myself into her. My cock exploded, erupting deep inside her, pulsing madly as the huge load poured into her.

"Oh fuck! Fill her fucking cunt!" he cried out behind me. "Holy shit!"

The pulsing slowed so I pulled back, letting the last little dribbles cover her thick, unruly bush, and watched the thick river of cum pour out of her battered cunt. I glanced back to see him staring, mouth open and eyes wide, his hand still moving. Her legs straightened out and she let out a loud groan as she relaxed.

"Want to fuck her now?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!"

I moved aside and he scrambled to take my place, shoving his cock into her cum-filled pussy and humping furiously, groaning loudly as she lay still. He came quickly, cursing and grunting.

"Fucking whore... oh shit... you fucking slut... he fucked you good."

He collapsed on top of her, panting and grunting, his raspy breath all I could hear in the room. A minute later he rolled off and onto his back, letting out a slow sigh. She lay still and quiet, recovering from the intense fucking, so I slipped into the bathroom. A quick piss and a wash, and I returned to the bed and sat next to her, brushing the damp hair from her eyes.

"Oh, that was incredible," she sighed softly.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

I moved my hand between her legs and stroked her pussy, getting a squeal before her thighs clamped tight on my hand.

"Not ready for more yet?" I asked.

"Not just yet," she giggled.

I moved back onto my knees and hung my cock in her face.

"Suck me off."

She grinned and her tongue flicked out, licking the underside of my hardening cock, and I rubbed it over her lips. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and she took over, rubbing it over her face and slathering it with spit before taking it into her mouth. She turned onto her side to face me and took me deep, cupping my balls and squeezing gently until I was ready to pop.

"All over your face," I growled.

She let the spurts of hot cum splash across her cheek and chin, rubbing her face under the throbbing tip as it gushed, keeping my balls cradled in her hand. The last few dribbles ran into her open mouth, and her lips wrapped around the tip so she could draw out the final drops, making sure I was empty.

"That was great," I praised.

She smiled up at me with a look of pride and satisfaction, kissing the head of my cock before lowering her head to the pillow.

"What? Another fucking load?" he croaked, sitting up and looking at her glistening face. "You came in her face!"

"Of course," I smirked. "It's what she wanted."

"Fuck. She never lets me cum in her face.." he mumbled.

"That's just for me," I teased. "You don't get to do that with her."

"Fucking bullshit," he mumbled, pouting. "My fucking wife, I should get to..."

"No, that's only for me. Isn't that so, Marsha?"

She turned to look at him and nodded, cum dripping from her chin.

"That's right, John. Only he gets to do it."

"Okay, okay," he lamented. "Not fair, though. All I'm saying."

"Oh, come on, baby," she cooed, sitting up and pulling his face to her chest.

She cradled him against her with her arm around his shoulder, gently swaying and shushing him like a baby. Each time we met up it ended the same way, with him whining and pouting about something and her coddling him. I smirked and got dressed, taking the cash from the dresser and putting it in my wallet, and left the room, leaving them to have their bonding time together.

*****

It was only ten when I exited the elevator and walked through the hotel lobby. The desk clerk glanced up, giving me a quick smile, then returned to looking at her monitor. I watched a couple holding hands go into the lounge and decided it was too early to head home. The thought of finding some lonely woman in there piqued my interest, and I could use a few drinks.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

The lounge was quiet, with only a handful of people sitting around the tables. I took a stool at the bar and put some cash on the counter, getting the bartender’s attention instantly.

“Good evening. What can I get you?” he asked, flashing his fake smile.

“Old-fashioned. No cherry.”

He turned away and went to the bar, mixing the Rye whiskey and bitters before adding the syrup. He placed it down on the counter, slipping a thin coaster underneath.

“Thanks.”

I passed him a bill and waved off the change, knowing that good service depended on good tips, and took a sip. It was a solid drink - he had used a good whiskey - and I gave him a nod of appreciation. He nodded back.

I saw an empty booth near the back of the room and moved there, sitting down with a good view of the room. The glass was almost empty when the server approached and put another drink in front of me. I eyed up the pretty blonde while she gave me a curious once-over.

“I was asked to tell you it’s a private bottle,” she announced.

“Well, I appreciate that,” I replied with a smile, handing her a few bills. "Please let him know."

She smirked and snatched the money away, glancing back as she walked away. She was much younger than I—early twenties, I guessed, with a tight little ass hugged tight by the short black skirt. Probably spent her days in college, tossing her blonde hair and flashing her pretty smile at the professors.

I sipped slowly, savouring the boozy flavour, and scoped out the crowd. Across the room were three guys obviously talking business, leaning forward together with serious expressions, pausing to look each time she walked by.

The couple from the lobby in a corner booth, sitting close together and trying to ignore everyone else in the room. I noticed her thumb slowly turning her wedding ring. An affair, likely the first time meeting in the hotel based on her nervous and flirty gestures, with both dressed for a night out. He struggled to keep his attention on her, nervously glancing around, afraid to be seen by someone he knew.

Two couples in their forties sat at a table together, men on one side and women on the other. They were smiling, sharing drinks and appetizers together, with occasional bursts of laughter. Old friends having a night out. The brunette glanced at me, our eyes meeting for a moment, and the corners of her pouty mouth curled up slightly before she looked away. Whispers to the dyed blonde next to her resulted in another glance from both, with the brunette giving me a quick smile before they looked away and continued their conversations.

The server returned, giving me a questioning look and gesturing at the glass in my hand.

“Sure. What’s your name?”

“Kara,” she replied, tilting her head slightly.

Her bright blue eyes looked right into mine, showing me the interest of a curious woman.

“Kara. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman.”

She giggled and rolled her eyes, then headed for the bar. I kept my eyes on her, waiting for her to look back, and flashed her a grin when she did. When she returned I noticed another button on her white blouse undone, giving me a peek at the white lace surrounding her smooth cleavage when she leaned forward to put my drink down.

“Thank you, Kara.”

I made sure she noticed my eyes drop to her chest and was rewarded with a knowing smile. She knew how to play the game.

“When does the lounge close?” I asked.

“One.”

I held out the bills and took her fingers into mine when she took them.

“What time are you done, Kara?”

“One.”

“I’ll wait.”

“For what?”

“For you, of course.”

She pursed her lips and glanced around, then smirked.

“I have a boyfriend.”

“Will he be waiting for you?”

“No.”

“I will be. You’re worth waiting for.”

A smile crossed her face and she gave a slight nod.

“Maybe,” she replied, taking her hand away and picking up the empty glass. “I’ll think about it.”

She returned to her work and I returned to scanning the room. The two couples were still drinking, with the brunette glancing my way often, and the three men engrossed in conversation. The affair couple were leaving, his hand on her lower back as they walked out, and I saw it drop to her ass just before losing sight of them.

A few others had come in and there was now a buzz in the room as the tables filled up. Small groups of two and three, a few couples, and two women in their fifties. They glanced my way before sitting at a table, and my quick smile was not returned. Midnight passed and the tables began to empty. Kara brought me another drink, looking at the clock over the bar.

“Still here?” she asked teasingly.

“Yes. Waiting for you.”

She giggled and looked around, then leaned close.

“Out front, just after one.”

She returned to the bar, leaving me to sip my drink and think about what I was going to do with her. Two men approached the table with the two women, looking to join them, and were politely rebuffed. They returned to their seats, their spirits dampened by the quick rejection. I kept an eye on the women, seeing the furtive and flirty glances between them turn into hand-touching and close conversation. I imagined them together, their mature bodies covered in sweat and each other's juices, writhing on a bed. The image made me hard.

Another man approached, a young guy in his early twenties, wearing a nice suit. He smiled and chatted with them for a moment before walking away. His face never changed expression, and his eyes searched the lounge, pausing when he caught my gaze. I gave a little nod, a gesture of acknowledgement, and he gave a nod back. I watched him step up beside Kara, whispering something and resting his hand on her back. She shook her head and moved away, looking over at me. He turned to follow her gaze and smirked, then bid her goodnight and left.

The two women left, with one taking the other by the hand and leading her out the entry to the lobby. I finished my drink and went into the lobby, seeing them share a quick kiss while waiting for the elevator, and, when they glanced my way, I just gave a smile and a nod. They both blushed and looked away, embarrassed of being seen, and stepped into the elevator before the doors were fully open.

The young guy in the suit was at the front desk, chatting up the clerk. She had a smile on her face and tossed her long black hair, obviously being charmed. She shook her head and held up her left hand, showing him the wedding ring, and he shrugged. Her head shook no again, and he turned away to face the lobby, seeing me watching.

Kara came out of the lounge, giving me a smile and gesturing to the front doors with a tilt of her head. I joined her, putting her arm through mine, and glanced back at him with a smirk. He smirked back and nodded in a gesture of acknowledgement, bowing his head in deference. I led Kara out the doors and paused on the sidewalk.

"My place?" I asked.

"Yes. I live with my parents," she replied sheepishly.

"Come along, then. It's a short walk."

We strolled along the streets to my condo, confirming that I was not married and lived alone and that she was, indeed, twenty-two and in college. When we arrived at my place she paused for a moment, hesitation in her voice.

"I, uh... I've never been with an older guy before," she murmured softly.

I took her hands in mine, leaned in close and gave her a gentle kiss. She kissed me back, her hands squeezing mine tighter.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of you, Kara," I assured her, leading her inside.

*

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments