Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie

"Julie's new job"

92
18 Comments 18
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Julie, a widower, and churchgoer two months short of her sixty-eighth birthday, had started a new job. She hadn't worked for almost five years and wanted something to make her feel worthwhile.

The job was only a few hours a week, keeping Mr. Henshaw's office paperwork filing and such in order. It suited Julie because she still had plenty of time for her garden and keeping her home spotless—Julie's two favorite pastimes.

Mr. Henshaw was in his late thirties. Like Julie, meticulously tidy, well dressed, and spoken. He expected Julie to be professional and tidy, and Julie expected nothing less of herself and Mr. Henshaw.

The first few days could have been more comfortable. Julie didn't know who was the most nervous, her or Mr. Henshaw. Gradually Julie became accustomed to Mr. Henshaw's quirks and how he liked things done.

Their working relationship was respectful. Mr. Henshaw called Julie, Mrs. Davies, and Julie called Mr. Henshaw, Mr. Henshaw.

There was one thing that Julie found awkward. Several times she saw Mr. Henshaw with an erection. He didn't try to hide it, and Julie shamelessly found herself enjoying the outline of a larger-than-average penis. Not that Julie made it a habit of looking at men's penises. It was just that Mr. Henshaw's was hard to miss.

Julie was preparing to leave one afternoon when Mr. Henshaw opened his office door. "Do you have time to take a letter before you leave, Mrs. Davies? It is urgent."

"Of course, Mr. Henshaw. I will get pen and paper and be right in," Julie answered.

It was a bit old-fashioned in the office—something Julie liked.

Julie sat crossed-legged on the sofa waiting for Mr. Henshaw to begin dictating. She sat for over a minute with Mr. Henshaw looking at her before asking if everything was alright.

Mr. Henshaw remained silent until Julie asked again.

"Sorry, sorry, Mrs. Davies, you look..." Mr. Henshaw went silent again.

"I look, what? Mr. Henshaw," Julie asked, fearing something was wrong.

Mr. Henshaw tried to evade answering, but Julie pressed him.

"You look so much like Mrs. Andrews, your predecessor, when she sat there. You are about the same age. The same slim body and shapely legs."

Julie blushed and was surprised when Mr. Henshaw went on to tell her that Mrs. Andrews used to wear stockings, and he often got a glimpse of bare thigh.

It seemed inappropriate of Mr. Henshaw to reveal something like that—especially something of a sexual nature.

"Urm, sorry for that outburst Mrs. Davies. Let's call it a day," Mr. Henshaw blurted out.

Julie said she was happy to finish the letter, but Mr. Henshaw insisted it could wait until the morning. Uncharacteristically Mr. Henshaw ushered Julie out of the room.

As Julie was leaving, she heard moans from Mr. Henshaw's office. She saw the door was slightly ajar and couldn't resist a peek.

Mr. Henshaw had his back to Julie, but she knew precisely what Mr. Henshaw was doing. It disgusted Julie, but she couldn't resist watching and listening. She stayed mesmerized until Mr. Henshaw gave out a long and loud grunt. Julie knew Mr. Henshaw had finished and snuck away as quietly as possible.

That evening, Julie couldn't get past seeing Mr. Henshaw jacking himself off. She tried not to, but couldn't help herself. It affected her so much that Julie thought about not going into the office the next day.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

The following morning, Julie thought differently. It wasn't as if she didn't know men did that, and it was her that peeked. Also, it wasn't as if Mr. Henshaw did it in front of her. He was discreet.

The morning passed without incident; Julie saw no sign of an erect penis. Not for want of looking. Julie kept a close eye on Mr. Henshaw's crotch.

Julie finished work at lunchtime, but on the way home, she remembered there was mail she said she would post. When she arrived at the office, Mr. Henshaw was still at lunch. Julie wasn't supposed to go into Mr. Henshaw's office when he wasn't there, but she thought it wouldn't matter this once.

The letters were in the out tray on Mr. Henshaw's desk, but as Julie picked them up, she noticed several liquid droplets on his desk. Her immediate thought was it was semen. Julie couldn't resist and sniffed one of the drops.

It had been many years, but Julie recognized the smell.

Mr. Henshaw had been jacking himself off again.

Julie spent the rest of the day at home, contemplating what was, for her, a dilemma. She enjoyed working for Mr. Henshaw and the job, but what he was doing didn't sit well with her.

The following day wasn't a work day for Julie, but she went into the office to talk with Mr. Henshaw and air her concerns. Mr. Henshaw listened intently and apologized to Julie. He stepped out from behind his desk and stood in front of Julie.

"I know I have a problem and was about to ask if you would kindly help me with it," Mr. Henshaw explained.

Every word Julie had rehearsed escaped her mind, and she felt a way she didn't want to. Mr. Henshaw supported another erection, and his trouser zipper was undone. "Help? How can I possibly help?" she stuttered, unnerved.

"Mrs. Andrews would use her hand to make me more comfortable," Mr. Henshaw said, and he moved in closer to Julie.

After sitting and staring at Mr. Henshaw's crotch, Julie was momentarily tempted but said she couldn't.

Mr. Henshaw freed his cock, and let Julie look at it for a minute, and then he began stroking it. Julie is no connoisseur of cock, but to her, it was beautiful.

Slowly she reached out and gasped. Her hand couldn't wrap around it.

"If you don't mind, Mrs. Davies, please stroke it." Mr. Henshaw requested.

As Julie's hand moved back and forth, Mr. Henshaw told Julie that when he was with Mrs. Andrews, he would say when he was ready, and she would rest the tip on her tongue.

"I never enjoyed that sort of thing," Julie told Mr. Henshaw.

"Try it this once, Mrs Davies. You never know," Mr. Henshaw said.

It was an unusual feeling for Julie. She enjoyed having Mr. Henshaw's cock in her hand. Unfortunately, all too soon for Julie, Mr.Henshaw announced he was ready.

Julie didn't hesitate and rested the tip of Mr. Henshaw's cock on her tongue. In a few seconds, cum was shooting into her mouth.

"How was that, Mrs. Davies?" Mr. Henshaw asked politely after the last drops of cum dribbled from his cock.

Julie swallowed. "Surprisingly pleasant, Mr. Henshaw. Thank you."

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments