Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust in an Elevator: Her Story

"A florist seduces a man while riding up an elevator"

39
11 Comments 11
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Msjenny for suggesting I rewrite this story from the woman's perspective. I hope you enjoy!"

The Ramones were blasting in my earbuds, and I was feeling hopeful about my chances of making up with Mindy.  I’d fucked up.  Again.  My only hope was that she would forgive me.  I needed another chance.  Our wedding was in two months, and I’d been caught making out with my high school boyfriend on Saturday night.  Sure, we’d all had too much to drink, but Mindy wanted to know she could trust me, and she was getting tired of peeling me off some guy, understandably.  Maybe I am not quite ready to give up boys for good. 

I adjusted the bouquet from one hand to the other as I pushed my way through the rotating doors.  The high-rise lobby was crowded with the kind of people I’d avoided in my professional career as a florist and with whom Mindy worked every day.  I can’t stand corporate settings.  I prefer the tranquility of my small flower shop.  It’s sandwiched between a dry cleaner and a bakery on a quiet side street.  We get lots of business suit types coming in to buy flowers for their wives or mistresses, but I rarely needed to go out to the business district of the city. 

I felt a whoosh of air blow up my short skirt as I entered the skyscraper.  I hate wearing panties if I can avoid it, and the air conditioning felt nice after the warm summer air outside.  I lazily pushed through the crowd.  I was not in a hurry.  Mindy was here all day, and I wasn’t needed back at the shop for a while.  Honestly, I hoped she would forget all about my indiscretion and have a quick fling with me in the ladies’ room; I was feeling horny.

Some asshole pushed past me as I waited for the elevator, but I didn’t mind too much.  I’m sure he was in a bigger hurry than I was.  I entered the filling elevator after him and stood near the back, trying to protect my flower arrangement of pastel hydrangeas, roses, and peonies.  I’d attempted to include all of Mindy’s favorites in her bouquet, unsure how she would accept my attempt at an apology. 

Mindy is a real smoke show.  We met at a club about a year ago.  We danced, then kissed, then we ended up entangled in bed for nearly an entire weekend.  She is petite and feminine but has a strong personality.  People are often surprised to learn she is a high-powered lawyer but are rarely surprised she is a lesbian.  I guess she reads that way. 

I, on the other hand, am constantly being hit on by men.  I love the attention and I take it as a compliment.  Frankly, I love to swing both ways, and I know I’m going to miss a good cock fucking occasionally.  I know I must give it up to be married to Mindy, but I still have time before the wedding. 

The elevator doors opened again and a few more people pressed in.  I took a half-step backward to make some room and my ass brushed against the guy behind me.  I heard him clear his throat and mutter something unintelligible over my music, but it was not like I had a choice.  There was no room, and I was trying to save my flower arrangement from being smashed. 

I could feel the guy behind me digging in his pocket for a moment, then noticed an unmistakable presence against my ass.  My head snapped up, and I’m sure I looked surprised, though I’m not sure why I should.  I was pressing my ass against him like we were grinding on the dancefloor, after all.  The guy was getting hard, and from what I could tell he was pretty big.  Instantly my mind began to go to slutty places. 

In a moment I decided to take a chance.  My time for finding a guy with a nice cock was growing short.  The elevator was crowded, sure, but a quick glance around informed me that no one was paying attention.  Everyone was absorbed in a screen or was just staring straight ahead toward the elevator doors. 

I turned my head to look the guy square in the face.  He was handsome but looked panicked like I was about to scream and call the cops.  I tried to give him a reassuring look and bobbed my eyebrows up and down as if to let him know that I was aware of his erection and wanted some more.  It didn’t seem to make any difference to his expression.  Men are so dense sometimes.

I turned back toward the elevator doors and gave him a moment to get his shit together.  I had something in mind, but I needed him in the right headspace.  We had another few dozen floors before my departure, and this elevator was slow, to put it kindly.  I resolved to try, confident I could avoid detection by the other passengers, and certain that I would never tell Mindy.

I nonchalantly pressed back against him and raised my ass a little, feeling his cock glide along my skirt.  I wanted to get a sense of what I was in for and if this guy was up to the challenge.  I couldn’t quite tell, so I shifted the flowers to my right hand and dropped my left down by my side.  I slowly reached back until I felt a palm full of penis.  He was much bigger than I’d expected, easily the biggest cock I’d encountered, and holding it gave me a thrill between my legs that instantly made me wet.  I felt his dick spasm and that’s when I knew we were golden.  I quickly gave one more look around the elevator to make sure we weren’t being watched.

EvaMisser
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMisser

I rolled his cock around in my hand and gave his balls a quick squeeze, feeling more and more satisfied with what I was finding.  With my music still blaring in my ears, and my eyes straight ahead, I tried as best as I could to unzip his suit pants and let his member free.  He hadn’t moved since I started and I took that to be a good sign, but then the dummy cleared his throat loudly with his zipper halfway down.  I couldn’t believe it; he was going to blow our cover.  I gave his cock a playful slap as if to say “Shut up and let me help you help me.”  He shut up.  Finally, my years of expertise with men enabled me to slip his cock out of his pants and into my hand a few moments later.  I could feel his precum dripping onto my wrist.

I subtly slid my hips over to line up with his.  I accidentally bumped the woman next to me who was absorbed in a podcast or something.  I gave her a polite “excuse me” smile and turned back toward the doors.   The dummy behind me wasn’t any help, he was as still as a statue, but that didn’t matter.  With our hips aligned and, using my hand that was still on his cock, I gently slid him up against my bare pussy and started to slowly rub him against my wetness.  He was huge – so long – and he easily slid underneath my pleated skirt without any difficulty.  I was kind of thankful I wouldn’t be able to take his length completely inside of me.

Feeling the time crunch of my approaching floor, I decided I didn’t have time for more foreplay.  I guided the tip of his long schlong into my pussy and keggeled hard, pulling his big dick into my waiting cunt.  It felt so good to have a cock inside of me; I felt my knees go weak.  Don’t get me wrong, I love having sex with Mindy, but sometimes a woman just wants to be filled.  The guy behind me was up to the task.

I shifted my hips ever so slightly forward and back, trying to keep my upper body still to avoid detection.  It was a challenge, but from the lack of attention from those around me, I guessed I was successful.  The guy behind me also remained primarily still, although I felt a whisper of thrusting from him, and I knew he was into it. 

I tried to suppress my breathing but knew I was beginning to pant.  My eyes closed involuntarily, and I nearly dropped the bouquet.  My hips moved faster, and my pussy began to tingle; I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.  The guy’s long dick was banging against my sensitive g-spot, and I felt my vision begin to dim as my pussy gushed a short squirt against his pants and I came hard.  It was too much for him, and I felt his cock spasm and spurt his load of cum into my soaking-ready cunt.

“Ahem,” I cleared my throat, ran my fingers through my short brown hair, and swallowed hard to regroup after my intense orgasm.  I only squirt from long dicks that bang on my g-spot, and apparently, this joker had been up to the task.  I glanced at the floor indicator.  Shit, my stop was nearly here.  I let his long dong flop out of my pussy and out from under my skirt.  His penis was no longer my problem and I hoped he could put that thing away before someone spotted it.

I felt cum dripping out of my pussy and down my thighs and I left it there.  No one would notice under my skirt unless Mindy and I really did make out in the ladies’ room.  Then I’d have a lot of explaining to do. 

“Excuse me,” I said loudly, “this is my stop.”  I hefted my flowers and then took out an earbud as I made my way through the crowd to exit the elevator, trying not to step on toes and to keep the general safety of the flowers intact.  After I stepped into the bright sunlight of the lobby I turned to look back into the dim elevator.  At the back, I spotted my lover.  His face showed fear and anxiety instead of calm confidence and accomplishment.  He must still be worried about being caught.  Doesn’t he understand we just got away with it?  I looked him straight in the eye and tried to give him a reassuring smile.  The doors closed before I could tell if my actions had the desired effect.

I took a deep breath and turned to face Mindy’s office with a reassuring smile still on my face.  I know I love Mindy, but goddamn do I also love cock. 

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments