Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss' Wife - Part 1

"Another day at the office for a well endowed white-collar businessman"

45
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The mountain peaks offer a surprising backdrop against the immense turquoise sea. It is breathtaking. Victoria was right, this is exactly what we need. This morning, the water was clearer than I’d ever seen. We saw a massive bull shark while snorkeling. It scared the shit out of me, but Vickie didn’t flinch. Instead, she freaking followed it! She is fearless. But sometimes, she shouldn’t be. We’ve got plenty to be scared of. If Dennis finds out about us, we’re both fucked. I will lose more than just my job; we both could lose, quite literally, everything.

***

I’m Bubba Wallace in the Cup Series coming in on my final lap. The screeching sound of tires echoes throughout the garage as I hit the gas in my Supra around the turn. The smell of burnt rubber announces my arrival. I piss everyone in the office off when I drive like this, but today I don’t care, I’m just having fun.

“Speedy Gonzales, you’re going to kill someone driving crazy like that!” Sandra, my coworker, says while we wait for the elevator.

“I’m always careful. But, just in case, is there anyone you’d like me to ‘take out?’” I raise an eyebrow at her.

“Oh hush, Kyle! You're always starting shit.”

“Who, me? Never!”

“Yeah right, you know the reputation you have. How many girls have quit this place because you can’t keep it in your pants?” she says, teasing me.

“Hey! Not my fault they all fall in love and can't control themselves.” I shrug.

“Do they fall in love with you, or that giant thing in your pants?” She motions toward my groin. “Do you have to wear them so tight?”

 “Do I make you uncomfortable, Sandra? It’s ok, you can tell me.”

“No, dumbass.” She scoffs. “I won’t lie though; it is a little distracting.”

We reach the eighth floor and part ways. I head to the kitchen for some coffee. I have a busy morning ahead. A meeting with Dennis and the VPs today to propose my new pet project. I’ve been working on it all year. After that, lunch with Cindy. And if all goes well, I might leave early today to celebrate.

***

I meet Cindy for “lunch.” We stagger the times we leave our desks. I go at 12:50, take the stairs to the top of the stairwell, and wait for her there. She takes the elevator and meets me on the landing. I guess someone spilled the beans because now every slut in the office wants a piece. “Cocky Kyle,” the lovely ladies have dubbed me. I’m not sure if it's a reference to my penis, attitude, or most likely both, but I love it! They get me.

“New color?” I ask, noticing her lipstick.

“Do you like it?”

“It’s nice.” I don’t want to hurt her feelings.

“How’d your meeting go?”

“Let’s not talk about that,” I say, unbuttoning her shirt. When I get to the top button, I brush my hands against her shoulders pushing off her shirt so it falls off. Massive lumps suspended in an industrial-like bra appear. I reach behind to unhook it.

“Here, let me help you,” she says, removing her bra and allowing her flabby tits to rest against her belly. Her giant areolas point straight down, aiming for the ground.

“Look at these things! Amazing!” I am cupping each of them. Then pinch her nipples, getting them hard. Jiggling her breasts, we watch as waves of flesh respond in succinct motion, crashing at her chest. I lift one of them to my mouth, lightly scraping her nipple with my teeth. I’ve never seen nipples as big as Cindy’s before. It’s like I’m sucking a cow udder.

Shamika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shamika

I spend some time sucking and playing with her teat before I decide the other one needs some attention. I fill both hands with her breasts’ flesh, pushing it through my fingers, as I try to grip as much of them as I can. Squeezing them together with two enormous nipples side by side, pointing at my face, I take turns sucking the length of them. I suck one and then the other. I go back and forth between them like a starving calf that needs his momma's milk immediately.

“Delicious tits!” I snarl at her, showing my teeth.

“Come here, baby,” she says to me, sweetly grabbing my zipper and lowering herself to her knees.

I appreciate her no-nonsense approach and unbuckle my belt. I like watching her wrestle with my swelling cock. Her eagerness to get to me is hot. I push my pants and boxers down to my thighs and free my boner at last. It bounces up, I thrust my hips forward so that it touches her lips. She kisses it, leaving an imprint from her lipstick on my tip.

I pull my dick from her lips resisting the urge to slap her.

“Look what you did! You little bitch!” I wave it at her. “You’re going to pay for this.”

She instinctively opens her lips. I push my hard cock against them, trying to pry them further open.

“Wider,” I demand, but she doesn’t do it to my satisfaction. “Wider!” I say making sure she listens this time.

Her gray roots peek from her scalp. It reminds me for a moment of Granny. I once saw her naked with a full bush, leaning over a tub, her long tubular breasts swinging about. I got rock-hard watching her that day and had to retreat to the other bathroom to masturbate. Had I always had a thing for older women?

“Stick out your tongue,” I say, pulling her wide-open mouth to my cock. It’s a tight fit, stretching her lips and thinning them out entirely.

Not satisfied, I pull my erection from her throat. “More spit. Work the head a bit.”

She swirls her tongue around and spits on it, jerking me off with her hand as she saturates me with her saliva.

I notice her wedding ring, and ask, “Do you suck your husband’s dick like this?” But before she can answer, I grab the back of her head and stuff her mouth full with my throbbing cock.

“I’m willing to bet not.”

She chokes for a second but takes it like a champ, massaging the back of my shaft with her tongue.

“That’s a good office slut," I tell her, "but when are you going to let me fuck your cunt?”

One, two, three forceful pumps in her throat, and I nut. Hot cum pulsates from my shaft, spewing down her esophagus. Her lips tighten around me. I don’t let her go until she swallows every drop.

“I love the taste of it,” she says as I soften and slide out of her mouth.

But I'm not listening; I’m already onto my next thought.

“Have you worked with Katherine yet?” I ask.

“You mean Dennis’ new minion? No, I haven’t had a reason to. Is he having you collaborate with her for your new project?”

“No. The meeting didn’t go well. My project is on hold for now. But, have you noticed, it seems Dennis listens to her for some reason? It’s like she knows how to get through to him. I'm going to set up a meeting with her. Maybe she can convince him to take another look at the budget.”

Published 
Written by PattyKinks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments