Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen Loses Control Pt. II

"Karen needs Mark to complete a video training, but Mark needs something from her first..."

69
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“I’m never leaving this goddamn place,” Mark mumbled to himself as his fingers clacked angrily on the keyboard.

The master lights in the office had clicked off hours ago. Somewhere in the distance, the cleaning crew vacuumed, and their small Bluetooth speaker played music.

It had been a month since his ‘encounter’ with Cynthia from HR, and quite a bit had happened. It turns out she never sent over that bill for her car repair and, in fact, had avoided Mark altogether, which was kind of great. On top of that, he’d received a promotion the week prior. He’d written himself off as getting it half because he knew Cynthia was going to trash him and half because, well, he hated this place. But it seemed one of the big pushers for his promotion was Cynthia. Apparently, after cheating on her husband and supervisors finding photocopies of her tits, Cynthia was much more cautious and pliable with her bitchiness.

“Did you watch the diversity training online?” the person and voice suddenly appeared in his office doorway, shocking Mark’s heart, who had been lulled into the darkness of the office.

“Jesus, you scared the shit out of me. What are you still doing here?”

Cynthia scowled, crossing her arms, “It turns out when lazy imbeciles like you can’t watch a stupid video and click a check box, HR has to work late explaining to corporate why we have fallen behind.”

“I’ll watch it later,” Mark waved his hand dismissively. It was already eight o’clock at night, and he had at least a half hour of more work to do before he could go home. It was Friday he was wasting his twenties in this damn office.

“No, you’ll watch it now,” Cynthia said; stepping into his office, she bodied her way between him and his computer. Clicking the mouse and typing on the keyboard from a crouch, she pulled up the Human Resources tab and found the required training he was supposed to watch a week ago.

Mark leaned back with an amused smirk as he took in the sight. Cynthia wore a short black skirt that barely came down past where her tan leggings began. His eyes followed up to the lavender blouse she wore and got distracted by her large, hooped earrings dangling from her ears as she shook her head with annoyance.

She didn’t come in here just for a training, he thought.

“There, now all you have to do is sit there and watch the stupid video. A dog could do it,” she said.

“I don’t think so,” he said and saw a flash of unadulterated rage boil in her glare down at him. She must not have a lot of people in her life to tell her ‘no.’ “I mean, as soon as you leave, I’m just going to close it and go back to my actual work. Unless you want to stay and give me a reason to let the training play…”

Mark leaned back in his chair and slowly undid his belt.

Cynthia scoffed, hanging her hands on her hips, “You are such a disgusting animal. I should’ve known you would be so juvenile.”

She lowered to her knees as Mark hooked the elastic waistband of his boxers beneath his ball sack. She grimaced at the sight of his half-mast cock hanging limply forward toward her.

“God, look at this grotesque thing. Why can’t you just have a normal-sized penis like every other man? It’s like a nasty snake,” Cynthia complained, making a face, but her actions were swift and without hesitation.

Gripping the meat of the shaft, she played with it for a minute while she continued her performance. She slowly stroked it with her fingertips and let the loosehead flop this way, then that.

“There, is this what you wanted?” she asked as she started stroking the length of it. Her eyes glared up at him. “In order to do your job, you need a grown-up to supervise you?”

Mark’s cock flexed and quickly stiffened in her hand. Next to her face, it looked like an iron rod as her hand slid from bottom to top.

“You must like it; you’re harder than a goddamn baseball bat. Shit…” she gasped as her hand squeezed a little tighter and pumped a little faster. She licked her lips and bit the corner of her lip as she pumped a small droplet of milky white pre-cum from the tip of his shaft. He groaned and flexed against the tight grip of her hand.

“Mmmmm… yeah, you like that, you piece of shit? You need a reward in or to do your fucking job?” Cynthia asked in a gentle voice. “You young guys are all the same. Can’t do shit unless mommy’s there to talk you through it. Well, go on. Watch your training for Mommy, you pathetic coward.”

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

His eyes flicked to the monitor, where a rainbow of ethnicities held hands and took turns lecturing him on racism. He looked back down when Cynthia pumped his cock almost too fast in a short sprint.

“You follow orders well when your big fucking cock is in my hand, don’t ya? I bet you’re just a big fucking coward, aren’t you? Yeah, you walk around all hard-bodied and big dick, but you’re really just a pathetic—Mmmm!”

Having heard enough of her blabbering, Mark reached forward and cupped the back of her head. Pulling her lips forward and down on his shaft, her lips eagerly parted and swallowed the head of his cock. Cynthia gave him a nasty look of contempt as he bucked his hips and forced several inches of his cock in and out of her mouth. After several seconds though, the glare in her eyes disappeared as she began swirling her tongue around the head of his cock and working her lips in a circle as she inched deeper down his shaft.

“Fuck…” he grunted as she took more and more of him in with each bob of her head. “Who knew your mouth was better at cock sucking than shit-talking? Ugh!”

To his surprise, she didn’t have a retort, but in response, she brought both of her hands to the base of his shaft like she was holding a microphone. Putting all her effort into forcing her own lips further down his shaft, Cynthia panted almost panicked breaths through her nose as slobber and drool ran down her chin. Her bangs fell into her face, and Mark made an effort to use a finger to brush them away and behind her ear. She looked up at him with innocent, watering eyes, and her mouth stretched as wide as it could go around the base of his shaft. It was the closest thing they shared to a tender moment together ever.

Finally, she pulled her lips off his cock, and a long thick rope of saliva trailed between her mouth and the tip of his red glistening cock. She gasped and panted deep breaths.

“See?” he said with a coy smile in the corner of his mouth, “you’re starting to learn what your mouth is really meant for.”

Still breathing heavily, Cynthia rose tall on her knees with a focus on her expression. She pumped his shaft faster, which was wet with saliva. While her other hand rolled his balls in his palm like she was reading the future with them. He groaned, and the older woman smiled a toothy smile of clenched teeth.

“Yeah? You like that? You like getting your dick sucked by a sloppy fucking slut? Come on, give it to me,” she demanded and wrapped her lips around his head once more.

Leaning forward, Mark slipped a hand inside her shirt and bra and palmed her heavy breast. To his surprise, she ripped the top buttons of her blouse and pulled both her tits out like it was nothing.

“You want these tits, don’t you? Yeah, I see you staring at them. I see all you filthy men staring at momma’s big fucking tits. Come on, baby,” Cynthia panted as she leaned forward and let her large melons spill on both sides of his cock. Bouncing up and down as she stroked his cock with her fist, Mark dropped both of her tits, mashing them around his shaft as he titty fucked them.

Squinting and losing control of his breathing, he looked to the ceiling as he tried to control himself, but it was too late. He was far too gone.

“Are you close, you piece of shit?” she asked. “Are you about to cum on this bimbo’s big fucking tits? Cum for me…”

“Ugh!” he groaned as the first of several big flexes went through his cock.

Cynthia bent over quickly to put her mouth on his cock, but the first string of cum slung over her face. Her lips fell over the head of his cock as she swirled her tongue over the tip repeatedly as squirt after squirt filled her mouth. Cynthia’s full lips slid up and down on his shaft for several minutes while he came. In some ways, those last seconds of her sucking his dick felt better than all the others. It was like she was making out with his sensitive head, and the orgasm lingered.

When she finally did stand, she staggered over to the desk to fish out a clump of tissues to clean the tears from her eyes, the drool from her chin, and the cum from her face. By the time they both finished putting their clothes back on, Mark realized the diversity training video had finished. Cynthia took the mouse, clicked the check box, and clicked ‘complete.’

“There,” she said. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“You tell me?” Mark said with a smile.

Cynthia struggled to keep her mischievous grin from her lips as she turned and left his office.

“Enjoy your weekend!” he called after her, but she didn’t respond. “I know I will.”

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments