Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. This part is all about Holly and her initiation event. The story focuses on a two-hour window of time. She is restrained in the woods and a series of men find and use her for some kinky fun. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have used Italics to show her thoughts through the story for clarity. Holly fully agrees to the restraint and ensuing fun and ends up taking the biggest cocks she has ever seen."

 In the gloomy barn, Jack broke the silence.

"This is Julie; she and Jimmy are staying here to make sure everyone behaves."

Holly felt her heart beating fast. She was nervous and unsure about it all.

"Hey, if you're not sure about this, Julie will take your place," Jack reassured her.

Julie flashed a smile.

"No, no I'm fine. It’s just that me and Jess always do things together."

"You'll be fine," Julie said as she approached and held Holly’s shoulders.

"I remember my first time, I was so nervous, but once I got started I didn't want to stop."

Holly looked at Julie who was a few years older.

She has not got my boobs or hips, Holly thought and smiled to herself.

"The weather is good today; shall we do this outdoors?" Jack stated more than asked.

"There is another clearing a little way off. Let’s take a blanket, Jimmy bring the bag."

Jack motioned to Holly and Julie to follow and the four of them walked out into the sunshine and across the clearing. They followed a short winding path and into a smaller sunny clearing. A wooden structure, like an out-of-place kids climbing frame stood in the middle. It had a high and low bar, a swing, and a padded trestle like a saw bench. To the side of the clearing were a couple of tables and some clean garden chairs.

"How do you want to be?" Julie asked Holly, "I can never decide between being tied up with my arms and legs spread to the high bar or over the horse, it is what we call the trestle, with my feet and hands tied to the legs."

Holly now saw loops, straps, and ropes around the frame, designed to tether people up for others’ pleasure.

"I don't know," Holly replied, "Can I free myself?"

"Not really," Julie said, "But we can move you every so often if you like. Why not start with the spread-eagle high bar, it gives guys unobstructed access and a great view and it gets them going. Then move to the trestle maybe as it is easier for you and you get to lay down. It is also easier for them to get into serious fucking."

"We have about half an hour before anyone is due," Jack said, "Jimmy go back and make sure to hold on to anyone who is early."

He turned to Holly. "You wanted to be blindfolded so I had Julie bring a hood for you. No one can see who you are, and no one can take it off. You can vaguely see out and it’s more comfortable knowing you are guaranteed to stay anonymous, and it is definitely better that way for you today. Are you absolutely sure you want to go ahead and let anything happen?"

Julie pulled what looked like a black cloth bag out and held it up.

"It fastens like a bee keeper’s hat," She said, "With a tie around your neck with a little lock so it can't fall or be pulled off.”

“I’m sure I want to do this. I wanted to be sort of out of control, or not in charge of what happens. The thought of being restrained and just accepting anything really turns me on. I’ve done some naughty things, and seen more on the internet so I want to just let anything happen. One thing though, I really do not want to be hurt or smacked, or any sort of punishment or torture. Is that OK?”

Jack and Julie both nodded.

"You're in luck today," Jack said to Holly, "There is a stag party due, we know almost all of them, and the rest are by personal invitation by members vouching so we might even get some new members too. Julie will keep a discrete eye on you, Jimmy will be a few seconds away in earshot, enjoy it."

He held her chin in his hand for a second then turned and waved goodbye.

"See you all later," he called back as he strode away down the path.

Julie and Holly faced each other in the clearing.

"Time to get ready," Julie said as she laid a blanket out under the high bar and folded another over the trestle. Holly began to slowly strip, although the sun was warm on her skin she felt shivers and goosebumps cover her exposed flesh. She stepped onto the blanket, kicked off her shoes, dropped her jeans, and pulled off her top.

"You have gorgeous, great boobs," Julie commented.

Holly reached behind and unclasped her bra, then dropped her panties to the floor.

"Let’s rub those underwear marks away," Julie said as she rubbed her hands over Holly's hips, then round her back. "That’s better, almost faded, now lift your arms up."

Holly lifted her arms up high and a few feet apart, and felt Julie tie each one very quickly and securely with a strap and buckle.

"Open your legs please."

Holly waddled her feet a few feet apart and looking down saw Julie quickly fix straps and buckles around her ankles. She suddenly felt very vulnerable, but also undeniably turned on. Julie stood up close in front of her, tracing a hand up the length of one leg as she stood. It felt almost electric to Holly, the hand slowed and turned to cup her totally bald pussy, the middle finger tracing her lips, already damp and slick.

"It feels like you're ready," Julie said, lifting her hand to cup one of her boobs. She was feeling its weight, touching and gently squeezing its nipple. Her slick wet finger left it wet, and felt it respond to her touch.

"Ready for the hood?" Holly nodded.

Julie reached forward and kissed Holly fully on the lips, pausing for just a second, lips parted, then pulled back. Julie pulled the hood over Holly's head and down to cover her. The hood seemed to have a wire frame and did not touch her face at all. She felt a drawstring pull around, loose on her neck and heard a padlock click shut.

"If at any time you are not happy with anything shout the word Red over and over. The hood has a mesh so you can’t be gagged or anything."

Inside Holly blinked in the darkness, she could breathe normally. She could already see Julie through the material, though a little blurry.

"You should be able to see me, but in the dark, it is impossible to see you. I'll come back every thirty minutes to see if you want to move, and will be off behind you out of sight with Jimmy making sure everyone behaves."

Holly watched Julie walk away, put some small bottles on one of the tables, and then across the clearing and out of sight down the path. She realised in her spread eagle pose she had no control at all, she also wished she'd asked to have a pee before being tied up. Holly waited and wondered if she should speak to people. She also asked herself if would it be all men, and knew she would not be able to do any kissing or sucking with the hood on. A thousand other trivial thoughts ran through her mind.

Time seemed to be stretching out, she felt she had been an hour already. She watched a butterfly flittering around, she kept turning her head to try and get a clearer view as it came closer. She watched it land on the side of her hood, she decided it was a good omen.

She heard the first two men before she saw them. They came one behind the other down the path. They were staring at her as they walked, the leader almost tripping over as he got to the clearing. They approached her slowly, seemingly shy she thought. They circled around, talking to each other.

"Nice bum."

"Great tits."

"Her pussy is bald."

"She is gorgeous."

Then hands reached out, touching and feeling her, cupping boobs, pinching nipples, caressing her body, grabbing her arse, and finally tracing around and touching her smooth pussy.

"She's wet," one remarked and slid a finger along the length of her lips.

Another hand reached forward, with fingers probing her pussy. One, then two fingers pushed in and out. She stared intently at their faces, she didn't know them. They both looked to be in their late twenties, maybe thirties. They smelt of nice aftershave, clean, and decent. The two men fell silent as they continued to explore her body with their hands. One dropped to his knees and she lost sight of him, but soon felt his tongue flick her pussy and lick up and down then probe inside.

Holly tried to open her legs and push her hips forward towards him but realised she could not really move and just risked losing her balance. After a few lovely seconds of having her pussy and clit licked she saw him stand again and felt his fingers again probing her. She watched his friend standing a little way back loosen his jeans and pull out his cock. It was hard to see clearly, but he started to wank it slowly and walked forward to swap places with his friend.

She felt his cock brush to and fro under her pussy, and felt his fingers below pulling it up against her. With each thrust, it came closer to her and then he pulled back just enough to get the head inside and pushed slowly home. A breath escaped her lips, she was thrilled at last to have something inside her. He reached round and grabbed her bum with both hands pulling her to him in rhythm with his thrusts. She let herself go limp and just concentrated on the feelings building inside her.

She felt the other man had moved close behind her. She felt his hands come around and cup her full boobs with his fingers tracing around her hardening nipples. She felt his body press against her and then he stepped away for a few seconds. When he pressed against her again she could feel his cock released from his jeans. It was standing hard and erect and laid up against her, nestled in the top of the gap between her bum cheeks. He gripped her boobs tightly from behind, nuzzled her shoulder, and thrust his dry cock against her for a short while.

The man in front of her was now fucking her fast, his cock sliding easily in and out of her. She had not clearly seen it, or the one behind her at all, but both felt fairly modest in size.

"Oh, oooh...Oh…I'm coming...ooooh," was all the man in front could say as his whole body stiffened.

She barely felt his cock twitch and pulse, but as he withdrew it was apparent he had cum a lot.

He's been saving that up, she thought to herself. Maybe because he knew he was meeting some new teen girl today.

The man in front of her stepped a few paces back as if to admire his work. She felt the cock behind her being drawn back and then held down to slide along under her dripping pussy. She felt that this cock was not that fat, but was quite long. He dropped one hand down and guided himself into her. Even fucking from behind she felt more cock inside her than the last one. Soon he pulled out to walk around and reenter her from the front.

Oh yes, he has a nice long cock, and hard too.

He settled into a fast pace as if keen to get it over with. She knew this was all just fucking and that these men were here to use her for their own pleasure only. She'd not orgasmed before the first guy came, and although this was definitely turning her on, and his cock was making long hard thrusts, he too came fast. He mumbled monosyllabic groans, his fingers leaving marks on her bum by gripping so tightly.

He slowly withdrew and took a few steps back to join his friend. She could see them now, his friend was already dressed. The second man had his jeans around his knees still showing a very lengthy softening cock.

"My god, she is great. I'm going to wait and hope to get another turn," one said to the other, and both nodded and agreed with each other.

"Oi oi," the two men turned their heads.

"Bloody hell. Didn't know you two had already started."

She could see another two men walking into the clearing, one looked much younger.

They could be father and son.

"Only Nobby and his dopey brother are missing," the newly arrived older man said.

The original two guys walked away back towards the barn.

"Now this is what I call a perfect setup," the older man said, walking around Holly. "A gorgeous young girl, tied up and helpless, and me as horny as fuck to enjoy her."

He walked to the tables and she watched him drop his trousers, and lift off his shirt, the younger man followed suit. They approached her and she watched their cocks sway and bounce as they walked.

"Heads or tails," the younger called flipping a coin into the air.

"Heads," the older responded, "She has gorgeous tits and I want to watch them bouncing.

"Fuck... heads, you win."

The younger man walked back to the table. Holly saw him pick up a small bottle, then turn and return while wanking himself slowly.

Again both cocks were nice but not impressive, the younger was longer and thinner.

Perhaps seven or eight inches, the older maybe six or seven, but a little thicker.

The older man approached her from the front, touching and feeling, just like the two men before he was paying attention to her boobs. Her nipples were erect, her boobs were not sagging, but firm and proud and full. His hand slid down to feel her smooth mound.

"Oh smooth like a baby’s bum, smooth like a teen virgin," he muttered to himself.

He pulled himself close, wiped his cock to and fro across her spunky pussy then guided himself easily inside and immediately began thrusting and fucking. Holly gripped his cock with her pussy in waves, hearing his encouragement.

"Oh, she's so tight, Ohhhh."

Then she felt the younger man behind her as he guided the tip of his cock up and down the crack of her arse. She felt his cock head, slimy and slick, slide across her opening and then press slowly more firmly. She relaxed herself to allow his cock to enter her and felt him make one long smooth push until his pubes crushed into her cheeks. He never made a sound but just kept still for a minute. Her pussy was still being fucked fast and hard. Her first orgasm, at last, seemed to be building inside her.

Then she felt her anal cock slowly begin to fuck, and she realised thankfully he had covered it in lube at the table. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feelings, the pleasure, the utter animal heat she was feeling. She came as quietly as she could with her pussy and arse clenching with each wave of pleasure. A full twenty seconds of intense tingling, throbbing, pleasure ripped through her. She was vaguely aware the older man had cum too. Perhaps urged on, or overstimulated by her tightening pussy, he had pumped his cum deep inside her.

Holly knew now she was loving this day, she knew she wanted this dirty fucking to go on, and she hoped a real crowd was waiting. The cock in her arse was slowly withdrawn and he quickly walked round in front of her and guided his arse slimed cock straight into her pussy. He began fucking fast, almost franticly. He gripped her body to keep her balanced and within a minute she felt his whole body tense and his cock spurting deep inside her. He pulled out quickly and joined the older man.

"Why do I always have to go second, Dad?" he said as he looked back at her.

"Because," his dad said, "You're the one with a longer cock so it makes sense to start small, and Son, you're a dirty bastard."

They walked to the table and began to dress.

A much older man appeared quietly from the path, grey-haired and walking slowly.

"Hi Tony," both men called to him.

"Watch out for him," the father said to his son, "He really can be a dirty old man."

The old man approached the table and she watched him completely undress.

He’s not in bad shape for an older man.

"Bye Tony," the two men called as they walked away, "Be nice to her, there are others after you."

He waved his arm as if to usher them away and walked towards Holly. She noticed his cock was soft and swinging, with his balls hanging even lower.

I guess that’s how old cocks get.

He stopped in front of her.

"You have a lovely figure, my dear. It’s a shame you have that bag over your head."

She was taken by surprise, no one had spoken to her at all.

"You look about the same size as my granddaughter....."

She watched him look her up and down, and lick his lips.

"Yes, just like my granddaughter."

She saw his cock twitch and lengthen as if reacting to his words. He took a few steps forward and cupped her boobs in his hands as if weighing them before a purchase.

"Oohhh, lovely."

His hands slid slowly down her sides and gripped her hips. She saw his head disappear and guessed he had knelt down, his grip loosened and his hands moved around to hold her bum cheeks. She felt his breath at the top of her thighs and then his tongue or lips on the mound of her pussy.

"Ohh, you've been a naughty girl."

She felt him kiss and lick his way down, passing her clit and lapping at her pussy.

"Mmm, naughty girl," he spoke in between laps.

Holly realised he was not trying to turn her on but was lapping up the cum from her pussy from the last four men to use her. This in itself turned her on and excited her. She felt his licking take a turn down each inner thigh, no doubt cleaning up cum that had run out of her.

"Push it all out," he said, stopping licking, "Push out all that cum."

His mouth clamped back over her pussy and she tried to squeeze. She felt his hands pull her tight to him, felt his tongue probing into her now, cleaning and sucking. She squeezed and suddenly clenched tight, feeling she had almost peed, she froze until he spoke.

"Don't stop, please do it, naughty girl."

He broke away for a moment to plead and again clamped his open mouth over her pussy. She dared to relax for a brief moment forgetting her bladder was full and a jet of pee escaped her before she clamped shut again. He never moved his mouth, his tongue probed her slit, tasting her piss and drinking it down. She relaxed again for a second, a long stream escaped before she just managed to clamp and stop. He stayed firmly attached.

"You didn't wait for me."

She saw another man had walked into the clearing and undressed, also old than the first four, but not quite as old as her piss drinker.

"You didn't wait, have you cleaned up already?"

She looked down and could see this new man had a small but fully-hard cock in front of him.

"Come on, let me have some."

He knelt down, and her piss drinker let go of her bum and left her pussy.

"She reminds me of my granddaughter," he said, "She has been very dirty, and she is peeing in little squirts... try it."

She felt hands moving around her, and another mouth clamp over her pussy. A tongue was probing and licking, but equally flicking her clit and at least trying to please her. The first old man stood up.

"Naughty girl, pee for him too, do you like to pee for us, can I pee afterwards?"

Holly didn't want to speak and was not sure how to react. Her clenched bladder gave way for a couple of seconds again. A longer hard jet of hot piss escaped, followed a second later by another in reaction to his tongue flicking into her pussy. She felt him let go and move back a short way.

"Please do that again, over me, please."

She let out another long jet of piss and felt it splashing back over her thighs. The original man knelt back down beside his friend, and she gave in. She relaxed and let out a long hard stream. She turned her body to and fro and tried to ensure she was soaking both men. She could feel herself getting wet, splashes down her legs, and her piss seemed never-ending. Eventually, she felt the stream slow and stop.

"Thank you, oh, thank you," both men spoke and stood.

She could see their faces and her upper body was wet with her piss. The first man moved in front of her, and she felt him rub her pussy, and press his cock inside. It did not feel really hard, but he got himself inside easily enough and began to fuck. His friend stood close by and she could see by his arm and body movement he was wanking himself fast. He moved close beside her, and she guessed his cock must be between her and the other man, wanking himself over the pair of them.

The older guy inside her made a few strokes and then she felt him cum, hard and strong, and keep on cumming. It took a few seconds to realise, he was not cumming but pissing inside her. Her instinct was to pull back and push him out of her. Being tethered she could do nothing but she found she was becoming more turned on than she had been in a long time. The dirty animal pissing and fucking somehow brought feelings to play she did not know she had.

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse

Piss started to escape and run down her legs. He kept on fucking and pissing, and she felt his cock getting harder and harder as he stopped pissing.

Perhaps he can't pee when he is hard.

She suddenly felt a huge unexpected orgasm rip through her. Her body was shuddering and quaking, the pissing and fucking a greater turn-on than she could have imagined.

The second man who was still wanking, sped up. She could feel his hand banging against her then suddenly he stopped. He held the top of his cock against her and she felt hot cum oozing down her lower belly. The cock inside her began fucking even faster until he shuddered and stopped, his cock pulsing.

Now he has cum.

Both men slowly backed away, both breathing hard.

"Thank you, thank you," they said.

"I really do hope we meet again,” one said.

"Ohh yes," the other man agreed as they made their way back to the table and their clothes.

I can't wait for the next men, for whatever perverted things they want to do.

She felt her pussy throbbing, both her legs were wet with mixed pee and cum.

I want to stay here all day, I hope there are dozens of men waiting.

"Do you want a break, a drink, anything?" she heard Julie's voice, "No one will come up for fifteen minutes."

"I'm really thirsty, and my wrists and arms ache," Holly replied.

She felt Julie unlock the loop around the hood and pull it off.

"Ooww, oww... the sun is so bright," Holly blinked and squinted getting used to the light.

Julie released the arm straps and handed her a bottle of water.

"Do you want to clean up, wash and freshen up?"

"I don't know, should I?" Holly asked, unsure.

"How are you feeling, are you OK to carry on?"

Julie watched Holly drain the bottle of water.

"Honestly, I'm loving it, is that bad? I wanted to try a group like this, and I am totally loving it. Am I bad?"

Julie looked at her and smiled, took back the empty bottle, and replied, "You look like you are enjoying it, and I’m the same. I love being on the frame up here for men. I love letting them use me... Do you want to stay like this, or do you want to move to the horse? It’s more comfortable for you, but is better without the hood as you can suck too."

Holly looked across at the horse, it reminded her of the school gym. Except it was shorter, and the gym one had no straps.

“I don't mind not cleaning up, it seems the dirtier I get the more they like it. I'm happy to try the horse, give my arms a rest, and happy to go without the hood I think."

"Oh, sorry no," Julie replied, "You have to keep the hood on today, Jack said it was important you keep it on, I don't know why, but there must be a reason."

Holly agreed to move over and Julie undid her leg straps and they walked across. The top of the horse being padded meant it felt comfortable as Holly leaned forward and lay along it. She felt Julie pull her legs wide open and secure her ankles then move round and pull her hands down until she was secured by hands and ankles one to each bottom corner.

"It’s a shame, no one can see your boobs now, but your bum and pussy are wide open from behind and just the right height for a cock," Julie said, "Are you ready to carry on? There are more guys waiting."

Holly grinned as Julie replaced the hood and secured the little lock with a click. Holly looked around.

I can't see the path. It’s behind me so I won't know who is coming up anymore.

With her eyes readjusted to the dark, and listening to birds and wildlife Holly lay waiting. Within a few minutes, she heard voices behind her.

At least two men, maybe three.

"Oh shit, she has a hood on, no blowjobs today."

"But look at that perfect arse and pussy." She heard another voice and felt hands on her bum.

"Looks like a nice pair of tits hiding under there too."

For a while, she felt unseen hands touching and exploring, feeling the sides of her boobs. She found herself unable to lift her body free to allow access to her nipples. Soon she felt fingers tracing her arse and pussy, then dipping inside to feel her wet warmth.

I wish one would get on and fuck me. My pussy is ready for it, ready for more.

The men all stayed out of sight, laughing and joking, egging each other on. Finally felt a cock head rubbed up and down her lips and pressed inside, in one long thrust until she felt his body pressed against her.

"Oh, God, she's so wet, but nice and tight too, oh, mmm, this is heaven."

He began to fuck her with long fast strokes. She felt his hands grip her sides, pulling himself in and out.

"Move over, come on, we all want a go."

She felt the cock inside her withdraw slowly.

"Ohh, ohh, yes."

Another cock had found its way inside, another pair of hands gripped her, and another fast fucking started. She felt her pussy leaking out and felt a heat building up.

Don't stop now, go faster, faster, harder.

All too soon, another voice called out, "Don't be greedy, come on, we can’t wank all afternoon."

Again she felt hands loosen and the cock withdrawn, this time she heard it squelch out.

"She's soaking wet, look it’s running down the horse, haha."

She felt yet another cock press slowly into her, this one a little thicker than the others.

Three guys, wow, three at once, I'm really a slut today.

She thrilled at the new cock slowly pushing into her, stretching just a little, taking it slower than the first two. No hands gripped her sides this time, but she felt a finger lightly tracing up and down the crack of her arse. It was flittering across her bum, so recently fucked, and then pressing against her opening.

She felt his finger slowly push inside until she felt his knuckles against her. He began to finger fuck in time to his cock. This time she felt her own orgasm finally building, waves of pleasure rippling through her. She felt her nipples hard against the horse, rubbing slightly to and fro as he pushed firmly into her. She squeezed her pussy tight to meet his thrusts and felt him speed up, leaving his finger deeply embedded.

"Come on, out of it, we all want a go, don't be greedy."

He slowed and withdrew.

Perhaps this time they will fuck and cum?

Her pussy felt a cock pressing back inside, slimmer than the last.

Is that cock number one or two? She wondered. Finger my arse, please finger my arse, and go faster, faster and harder.

Her new cock began to fuck in long slow strokes, it was keeping her just on the edge of the orgasm she craved and she could do nothing to help herself. In and out, long and slow, she clenched her pussy tight, she tried to grind her clit down onto the horse but she could not move.

"Get a move on, go on, faster."

She heard someone almost teasing and wished he would do so.

"I can't.... I'll ..cum..., she reminds me.... of someone."

After such a short fuck he pulled out. Immediately she felt another cock inside her, hands gripping her, and a fast hard pace of fucking.

Oooh good, mmm.

She allowed the waves of pleasure to run through her. No holding back, she felt him fuck hard and fast, her pussy began clenching over and over, tighter and tighter until she came with a shuddering climax at last. She lay panting and felt his hands tighten and his cock freeze inside her, pulsing.

"Ohh, God, she's good, ooooh."

The hands let go of their tight grip and he pulled away.

"Fuck, now she's ready for sloppy seconds."

The thicker cock from before entered her again, this time with hands gripping and pulling her onto him. He pumped hard and fast, and she felt cum running down one leg. She also felt the beginning stir of another climax as it started to build.

"Oh, this girl is gorgeous, so tight, so....yesss."

She felt him speed up, felt her pussy start to tense and grip in waves, tighter and tighter with each surge of her own pleasure. She felt him thrusting hard against her body. His balls were slapping against her. Her whole body was covered in goosebumps and so sensitive as her second climax rippled through her. It was less intense than the first, but a longer slower plateau to enjoy. She felt him tense and hold deep inside.

"Ohh, now she's full," she heard the boast.

She felt his cock softening inside her as he clung on. Holly knew at that moment that no one cared about her, or what her face looked like. No one was concerned if she was enjoying the experience. No one teased her clit, or tried to make her cum. It all reminded her of the early days sucking cocks through the hole in the public loos with Jess. She snapped out of her thoughts as she felt her pussy once again empty of cock.

"You go next, I'll cum as soon as I'm inside, I'm so turned on by something about her. It’s your stag do, you go for it."

Holly felt another cock teasing her pussy, sliding up and down. The head was just dipping inside and then out. Sliding up and down, further away from her greedy pussy, it was sliding across her arse. It moved between her cheeks and then back across her pussy, dipping inside again. It was like a pen in ink, picking up a slime of cum and her juices. The cock strayed again, across her bum, over her puckered hole, pausing, pressing. Holly relaxed herself and pushed out.

Go for it, just do it, fuck my arse, fuck me.

Behind her, she felt him press more firmly and felt him grab her arse. He was pulling her cheeks apart, pressing again until his cock slid slowly inside.

Oohh yes, fuck me, I wish I had a cock to hold or suck as well.

The cock inside her began slow deliberate movements in and out, already slick with cum and her pussy juices. She felt no pain, just the pure pleasure of it, and he enjoyed the tight sensation of her with his entire length gripped.

Holly became aware she could see feet to her side, and turned her head slowly, so as not to alert them. She saw three pairs of feet.

There are four of them, that’s ten cocks today. She smiled to herself.

She was enjoying the sensations from her arse, feeling his hands now gripping her sides and his slow steady strokes in and out. She rotated her neck in the hood, the frame keeping it still. She saw three pairs of legs, then up, and three cocks, one hard and erect with a hand lazily wanking. The other two were hanging down, one definitely fatter than the other.

He's waiting to cum. I wish I could reach out and grab one to suck, oh, I wish.

She turned her head a little more, three bodies, all in reasonable shape. She felt the cock in her arse pull free then dive straight into her pussy and begin fucking frantically. Her whole body was jerked on the horse. She twisted her head as far as she could, and froze, standing in front of her with his hard cock in hand was Jess’s father.

No wonder Jack said she had to wear the hood. The other two men were strangers, but Jess’s father had been fucking her in the woods. The total abandoned thrill of it sent her crashing to orgasm, her body bucking, her pussy clenching tight. The furious fucking suddenly stopped and she could feel his cock pulsing and jetting cum into her.

"God, she is good. Get over here and enjoy her."

She felt him pull free and watched Jess’s father walk away and knew moments later his cock was pressing slowly deep inside her. It thrilled her, beyond anything she had known, this was amazing. She wanted to call his name, tell him it was Holly but kept silent. She watched the fourth man join his two friends, admiring the view. Yes, there stood Ben, having just fucked her arse and pussy.

I can't wait to get home, to get Ben and Jess’s Dad to fuck me more.

She vowed to herself that she would lure her own Dad into her bed as soon as she could.

She felt Jess’s Dad start to fuck, slowly, his hands on her sides. He was using short slow strokes, his cock felt so hard, and his hands were trembling on her body. Holly squeezed her sloppy teen pussy hard along his cock, and felt him slow and stop.

"I can't stop myself, I'm cumming, I'm....aaaahhhh."

She felt him tense and shake, his whole body seemed to shudder. Her pussy was flooded with cum, he pulled out slowly and lent forward along her body.

"Thank you," he whispered before standing up and walking away.

All four left her there while chatting with each other.

"She's great, Jack sure does get the best girls."

Their voices receded until Holly was alone again. It seemed only a few moments later Holly heard voices again. ‘At least two more, I wonder who else I might know.’

She heard zips and clothes rustle, and finally, deep voices close behind her.

"Wow, she's lovely, ripe for fucking."

"Nobby, I hope she can cope wit us," the two men spoke to each other with deep voices and heavy accents.

‘I've had ten today, I can cope. She felt smug.

She felt big hands on her back, sliding down holding her hips, and felt something brush against her pussy and then push against her.

What the fuck... she panicked, what was he doing? Red, shall I shout Red?

She was ready to shout. The pressure on her pussy increased and something slowly forced its way inside.

"This pussy is full of cum lube, good job, my cock ain't fittin' otherwise."

Oh shit, that’s his cock - it’s a monster.

Holly tried to relax, tried to unclench her pussy. She felt herself being stretched beyond anything she had known. He stopped pushing and held still for a moment then almost fully withdrew. She felt relief and an odd emptiness, and then his cock forced its way back inside. Holly felt the process repeat, over and over. Each time she felt empty, hollow, then stretched and filled.

Holly could also feel herself slowly building towards a whole different kind of orgasm, slow and deep. His cock started to fuck, in and out, building speed. Each thrust pushed so deeply into her that she felt she could feel him pressing against her very womb. For the first time, she felt his body or leg touch her. Oh God, he's only just fully inside. Holly felt him start to pick up speed.

I hope he's not a slow cummer. She began to thrill imagining the size of the cock she was now taking.

She felt his hands grip her sides tightly, and hold her while making long deep thrusts. With his body fully against her, her pussy felt as though it was on fire. She could feel an orgasm coming but dared not give in, not knowing how her clenching might damage her. His fucking picked up speed with long thrusts, in and almost out, thrilling every part of her pussy she felt the orgasm rip through her. Her pussy pulsing and clenching tight. She felt him push hard, his cock entering in short steps between her tightening.

He stopped deep inside her for a moment and then withdrew. Holly felt her pussy truly empty, felt it gaping open hungry for the monster cock again. Holly felt hands on her hips, felt another cock guided at her throbbing pussy, relaxed, and enjoyed the intense stretching of another huge cock. This cock fully eased into her in one long push. She could not tell if this was bigger or smaller than the first, but it felt the same.

Will a normal cock ever satisfy me after this?

She felt her stretched pussy being pumped slowly. She noticed feet standing close by.

"Damn man, wish we could get a suckee too."

She turned her head as he moved closer, she had just taken her first black cock. She now knew the stories or rumours were true. She lifted her head not caring he would know she was looking.

"Damn girl, you took this all the way."

She could not see higher than his waist from so close. In his hands, he held out his cock which didn't look real. It seemed to not even be fully erect, not standing up, but it was as thick as her own wrist, and as long as her forearm.

Fuck, she almost said it aloud, fuck that’s a monster, it’s just a monster.

Her thoughts soon returned to the cock inside her, to the stretching that had become normal. It was thrilling, and exciting, to feel so completely filled.

Behind her, his pace quickened, and his hands gripped to steady and pull her. She felt his body crash into her with every thrust. She could hear grunting and animal noises, and she felt his cock seem to impossibly grow and stiffen until it was quickly pulled free of her. Suddenly she felt that deep emptiness again. She heard more grunting and then felt her bum and back being showered in hot thick cum, jet after jet rained down on her.

The cock being waved in front of her was being wanked. It didn't look fully hard as he walked out of sight. In a single push, she felt her pussy completely filled again. Straight away he was fucking, fast and hard, stretching, thrilling. She felt big hands holding her tight, revelling in how every stroke excited her whole pussy. She wanted to cum, urged her body to cum, and then suddenly he pulled free.

She felt jet after jet of hot cum squirt against her pussy and bum. Then she felt him wipe his cock clean on the back of her legs before walking away. She heard voices talking about her, happy but fading away. She hung her head down against the edge of the horse and relaxed, waiting for the next men to take their pleasure from her.

"Hey, you OK?"

Holly lifted her head to see Julie's feet in front of her.

"I was worried when Nobby and his brother came up, worried if you'd be able to take them."

Julie undid the little lock and pulled the hood free.

"You're all done, the whole group, you did them all."

Holly blinked again, her eyes stinging in the bright light. Holly felt her hands and ankles being released, slid back off the horse, and leaned against it. Julie handed Holly a water bottle and she drank deeply.

"I loved it, God my pussy feels so empty, but also so totally used. It’s throbbing after the last two, they were monsters."

Holly felt Julie looking her up and down, as though admiring a picture.

"You are definitely one of us now," Julie said, "I'm amazed you could take Nobby. I had trouble with him the first time, he comes to a lot of these, him and his brother, but he usually just wanks himself."

Holly felt the cum drying on her body, her back, bum, and thighs were caked in cum. She stepped away from the horse and could see the puddle that had run out of her.

"What time is it?"

"Just gone four," Julie said, "You've been here a little over two hours, come on, let’s get you cleaned up."

They walked out of the clearing in the opposite direction to the Barn, to a small hut. Inside Holly could see her clothes neatly folded. There were towels, a bowl of steaming water, and flannels. She stood naked as if in a daze and allowed Julie to soap her body with a flannel, cleaning her down. Julie paid close attention to every part of Holly, and Holly felt herself returning to normal. She was beginning to enjoy the attention, but just too tired to respond.

Another time, she thought to herself.

"I hope we meet up after this," Holly said to Julie.

"I'd like that," Julie responded and smiled.

Holly dried herself and dressed, Julie checked her phone.

All clear, the text said, and the girls walked through to the barn. Only Jimmy was left, everyone else had gone.

"Hey, did you enjoy that?" Jimmy asked and went on, "The guys did. They all talked about you, they all wanted to know when you would be around to meet, and a couple of them seemed really into you."

Holly smiled to herself, she knew who at least two of them would be. Jimmy led the way to the car, and the three left together. In the back seat, Julie slipped Holly a piece of paper, which Holly kept secret. Only after being dropped at the end of her road did she check it and see Julie’s name and a mobile number...

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments