Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Our Dogging To The Next Level

"An encounter with a friend from lush takes dogging to the next level"

49
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

We pulled into the parking area. Dusk was just falling, and the last of the sunlight shimmered through the trees as we parked. I looked around; we were the only car. It didn't bode well for the evening. Normally, three or more couples might already be here.

We had been dogging for a few years. The excitement of a stranger or strangers watching added an extra spark to our love life. There was something about the thrill of it that always got me going. Although there were plenty of offers, the most I had done with anyone else was a hand job to finish them whilst they watched. I had fantasised about more but never gone any further.

Tonight, however, looked like it might be a miss on all fronts.

I felt my husband's hand lightly touching my thigh, making my skin tingle and my heart beat quicker. Clearly, he wasn't worried about the lack of spectators. I parted my thighs a little and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation as his hand slipped up my thigh, brushing against my knickers. I was very much in the mood. It was a lovely warm evening, and very quickly, I was breathing heavily as I reached over and rubbed the bulge in his pants.

I started to unzip him, fumbling in his pants as I pulled out his already hard penis. He leant over, removing my top, and I gave a little gasp as the cool air hit my nipples. He throbbed in my hand, wriggling his jeans down as I began to stoke.

A flash of light shone around the car park as another car pulled in. We both paused, watching as it parked up across from us. Was this more like-minded people, or just someone out for the evening? A man stepped out of the car and looked in our direction. I flashed the headlights once as an invitation. He didn't need asking twice and started walking towards us.

I felt my knickers being pulled to the side as my husband's fingers found my clit. Starting to massage me, I moaned and playfully scolded him in case this guy wasn't here to watch at all. As he approached, a feeling of anxiety took hold. He looked familiar. I couldn't place him, though.

"David, stop," I whispered. "I might know this man."

I lowered the window as he approached. "Anna?" he asked questioningly.

"Umm, yes," I replied. "It's Tony... Tony from Lush. I recognised your car, just like you said!"

I was dumbfounded! I had been chatting to this guy on Lush and had told him about our dogging. I had even given him the make and model of our car, joking that if he ever saw us there to come over! Now it was all coming true. I was very excited. I had the hots for Tony, and we had shared many sexy and stimulating chats. His being there sent shivers of excitement through me.

"It looks like we are good to continue," David said, smiling as his finger found the entrance to me and pressed inside my now moist, slippery hole. I gasped, parting my legs further, making sure Tony could see my pussy, with the bulge in his pants growing rapidly. I smiled at Tony through my moans as I stroked my husband. The throbbing of his penis between my fingers told me he was really into this.

Tony reached a hand through the window, saying, "May I?" I nodded, and his hand moved to my left breast, caressing my nipple. My husband's finger pressed up against my G-spot as the two men pleasured me. I was in heaven.

Irene_Moore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irene_Moore

I fumbled with my other hand, unzipping Tony's pants. They were loose and fell to the floor as I wrapped my hand around his erect, veiny penis. It was just like the pictures he had sent, and I couldn't resist leaning over and taking him into my mouth. It was the furthest it had ever gone dogging, but it felt like the right thing to do in the moment.
Tony moaned, "Oh god, Anna," as I slid my lips down his shaft. He tasted every bit as good as I had fantasised about, the silky sweet pre-cum already oozing from him. I lapped it up, dragging my lips around his swollen head.

My husband grunted loudly, and warm cum suddenly splattered my thigh. The excitement clearly too much for him. "That was quick," I said with a cheeky grin on my face. "Now, what are we going to do?" I questioned them both. I already knew the answer.

I looked around the car park. There was still no one else about, so I got out of the car and wriggled out of my kickers, then stood in the open door, putting my hands against the edge of the roof and leant forward.

My husband shifted into the passenger seat, playing with my breasts. Tony didn't need a second invitation. I felt his thick penis press against my wet lips, sliding back and forth along them, making my clit tingle as it pressed against me. I eased back on him, feeling his head on my damp pubic hair. God, I was so worked up.

Tony could tell it was time, and the press of his thick head against my opening soon had him sliding inside, with my vagina enveloping him as he took me. He inched into me, my pussy stretching around him until I felt my bum rest against him. He paused as we shifted position, then slowly and firmly started to fuck me. Gripping my hips and pulling me against him, his deliberate thrusts made me gasp in pleasure.

I was in heaven. An unpromising evening was turning into a very good session, Tony grunted as he thrust into me. I was so wet and the squelching of my pussy on his cock gave away my excitement. I looked into my husband's eyes, smiling as he played with my breasts, tracing a finger down my belly and resting it on my clit.

I clenched on Tony, whimpering as my husband's finger stroked my clit, the pleasure swelling deep in the pit of my belly as I approached my climax. Tony sensed it. "Oh, Anna," he moaned, starting to speed up, keeping the firm delicious thrusts into my aching pussy. I was on fire, crying out in pleasure as my orgasm hit, waves of pleasure spreading from my loins and flushing through me.

Tony growled, a final firm thrust into my shuddering body. He held for a second before his cock jerked and pumped, the spurts of semen splashing my insides, making me moan with pleasure as my orgasm subsided. I held onto the car as my legs went weak, panting, trying to regain my breath, but eventually collapsing onto my husband's lap as Tony's cock slid out of me, with a rope of thick cum trailing down my thigh.

I giggled. "Well, that was unexpected," I remarked when I could finally speak. David and Tony just nodded, both with big grins on their faces. "I need a shower," I said. "Coming back to ours, Tony?" I asked. He nodded.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by sexylips_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments