Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Excels As A Realtor-Chapter Three

"Joan Is Rewarded For Her Realtor Success"

45
8 Comments 8
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story, please press like, any comments or suggestions are welcome."

Joan spent the evening with her cuckold husband, as she told him, and described her mind-blowing first sale as a realtor with vivid details. Her husband got so horny while hearing all his wife had experienced sexually during the closing of the deal. Her husband could not help himself as he explored new, very kinky ideas while sexually satisfying his hot horny wife. In the end, both were covered in love juices, completely spent. They could only crawl into their cum and piss-soaked bed and fall asleep holding each other's naked fucked bodies.

Joan slowly crawled out of bed in the morning. She smelled and felt like a fucked whore. Joan looked into the bathroom mirror before taking a shower. The person looking back at her had been fucked hard, used and abused. A smile showed on her lips as a surge of erotic bliss traveled through her body. She described their sexual pleasure that night in two words, extreme fucking. She knew she had been a bad girl.

Joan entered the shower turning the water on her fucked body as warm piss flowed from her full bladder, down her legs, and across her feet. The water felt so good as her soapy hands caressed every inch of her fucked body. The shower breathed life and energy into her beautiful body. Joan was ready for another day of doing what she does best, satisfying her client's needs and desires.

Joan arrived at the office dressed seductively, her spike heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she walked provocatively to her desk. She knew there were eyes on her swaying booty, both from the men and women, as she made her way through the office. Joan so loved the feeling of being watched and wanted.

Joan's desk was covered in messages from prospective clients. She knew she had a busy day ahead of her. Joan's phone lit up. Her boss Jim was calling. She answered with a seductive voice, "What can I do for you, Jim?"

Jim replied, "Will you please come to my office once you have caught up on your messages? I have something special to show you. Joan said she would, but she had a lot of clients to talk to first. Jim told her, "This afternoon will be fine.

Joan went to work on the list of clients, calling her for listings. She worked her way through the list of prospective clients, looking for exciting prospects and their listings. She made dozens of calls. Some clients she passed on to her co-workers, others she did an in-depth search. She checked out the listings and personal information of the clients online.

Joan made several appointments with prospective clients. One couple stood out—they had a unique home in a good neighborhood, and she liked what she saw and read on Facebook. The prospective clients socialized with several couples, and the pictures online were racy and suggestive. When she talked with the clients on the phone, they were warm and welcoming. Joan already felt a personal connection between the three of them. She set up a meeting with the couple for ten o'clock tomorrow morning to meet them and evaluate their home.

By noon, Joan had worked through all the messages, making appointments or passing them to her co-workers to handle. Joan wondered what Jim, her boss, wanted to show her. She grabbed a sandwich and an energy drink and went to the lady's room. She emptied her bladder and checked her makeup and hair before going to Jim's office. She wanted to look her best for her boss.

Joan knocked on Jim's office door. He answered, "Come on in, Joan, I have been waiting for you. Congratulations on the closing of your first listing yesterday. You certainly have a unique way with the clients. All of the other realtors in the office are envious of your talents. And how well you work with the clients. Please, come with me into my inner office."

Joan was surprised when the bookcase opened, revealing a hidden door leading into a private, dimly lit room. There was a couch, an easy chair, and a bed. She was taken aback but did not hesitate to enter his private room, the door closing behind her. She now knew what Jim wanted. "Joan, you are a very talented and attractive woman and not afraid to show how sexy and hot you are. I think you should show me how much you appreciate working here."

Jim pulled Joan into his arms, his lips finding hers with a passionate kiss as his hands caressed her body down to her firm ass. Joan moaned with erotic emotion, not pulling away, her hands sliding from Jim's backside around to the growing bulge in his suit pants. Jim groaned with pleasure as Joan's hand slid into his pants, grasping his swollen cock. Joan slowly stroked his hard cock, feeling the wetness of precum on her hand.

Jinx_Vi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jinx_Vi

Jim pulled away from Joan's heavy-breathing body, dropping his clothes on the floor. His hand found the zipper on the back of her tight dress. He pulled the zipper down as he slid to his knees, his face now in line with Joan's hot cunt, as he continued to unzip her sexy dress. Joan let the dress slide from her shoulders, sliding down her body, fully exposing her swollen breasts. Her dress dropped to the floor. Jim pulled Joan's panty-covered wet cunt to his face, nuzzling and taking in the smell of her horny cunt.

Joan pushed her panties down, exposing her glistening cunt, while pushing Jim's head firmly into her cunt lips. Jim's hands caressed Joan's ass as his lips sucked in her swollen clit, licking out the juices flowing from her horny cunt. Joan squealed out with erotic passion, "Suck my cunt, you cunt licker, drink my passionate juices flowing from my body while I fuck your naughty face. You have no idea how fucking horny I get, making me a nasty cock fucking slutty bitch. I want you to fuck all my holes with your horny cock. I love the taste and smell of a good fucked cock. Take me, use and abuse me. I am your fucking horny employee, fuck the hell out of me."

Joan continued as Jim's lips were deep in her cunt, "I will not tell your wife how you fucked me, but I will own you and make you fuck me the nasty way I want to get fucked, whenever or wherever I desire."

Jim pushed Jaon back onto the bed, her legs wide apart, as he climbed over her body until his cock slid into her cunt, his teeth biting her protruding nipples hard. Joan's legs wrapped around Jim's ass as he fucked her cunt hard and deep. Joan screamed out the extreme lust she felt surging through her body. "Fuck this horny bitch, fuck my cunt, ass and lips. Make this slut go into orgasmic bliss, cumming and pissing all over your fucking naked body. You don't want me telling your fellow workers you can not complete the fucking job."

Jim pulled his throbbing cock from Joan's cunt, rolling her onto her hands and knees, her ass waving in the air, begging him to fuck the hell out of her dirty hole. Jim leaned over, spreading her white cheeks, her tight ass opening exposed, as he licked, and spit on her tight dirty hole. With one hand on her back, Jim guided his swollen cock into the entrance of her wet ass. Slowly his cock entered her forbidden dirty hole, and Joan pushed back into his cock while moaning with extreme lustful pleasure.

Jim began the fucking of Joan's ass, each stroke going deeper and deeper. He slapped her ass with every stroke of his cock, turning her ass cheeks welted red. Joan begged for more, her dirty mouth spilling out nasty words. She did not sound like the attractive wife and professional realtor she was. Instead, she looked and sounded like a horny slutty cock sucking bitch.

Joan could not hold back her extreme body-shaking orgasm any longer. Piss and cum squirted from her cunt as she screamed out in orgasmic bliss, her body spasming as her orgasm continued. Collapsing down onto the bed, his cock sliding out of her ass, still drooling cum and piss from her fucked body.

Jim needed to cum badly. He grabbed Joan's arm and pulled her around until his cock was in her face. Jim yelled out, "Suck this ass fucking cock bitch, until I fill your mouth and lungs with my seed. Take my cock balls deep in those ruby-red lips of yours." Joan reached over and grabbed his slippery cock, first licking and then sucking the dirty cock deep into her throat.

Jim yelled out, "I'm cumming, you bitch, so swallow all my nasty cum in the dirty little mouth of yours. Yes, you own me, but I will fuck my top sexy salesperson whenever I please."

Joan and Jim got dressed and headed out into his outer office. Jim gave Joan a big hug, brushing her hair back sort of in place. Jim said, "I know you will get a lot of looks and questions from the other realtors. Just smile and let their comments slide. They know how important you are to our company. If they do ask, tell them we were in negotiations on your contract."

Joan just smiled and walked out into the main area of the office. She noticed the other realtors watching. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she headed to the lady's room to freshen up. When she saw how she looked in the mirror, she decided she had better head home for the day, as she looked like she had just gotten fucked badly. Tomorrow is another big day with a new couple, and she needs to be at her best.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments