Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Gets A Promotion With Benefits-Chapter-Six

"Joan Uses All Her Talents At The Company's Home Show"

52
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy this story, please press like, If you want more chapters from this title, please comment."

Joan came into work early on Monday after seducing the framing crew into getting gang fucked on the job last Friday. Hank is already at his desk and asks her how everything went on Friday with the crew. I told him, "It all went well. The men liked the idea of me bringing out the checks and they showed their appreciation. Not much work was accomplished on the job site on Friday afternoon."

Hank called Joan over to his desk. She was wearing a very sexy dress just for him. She sat on the corner of his desk, exposing her white thighs and pantyless pussy, to her sexy boss. Hanks's hands caressed Joan's thighs, going higher and higher, as her legs opened, giving Hank complete access to her exposed wet pussy.

Joan leaned back, closing her eyes as a moan escaped her lips. She was so ready for a good hard fuck from her boss.

Hank continued to massage her thighs as he continued to talk to Joan. "I have an important project I need you to take responsibility for. There is a Home Show in the capital next week, and I have reserved a booth for our company. I want you to take charge of designing the booth and representing our company, using all of your talents to bring new clients to our company. I know you will attract some excellent clients. You will handle all their questions and desires and make them comfortable while we build their custom homes. You will receive a five thousand dollar bonus for every client that signs up with us."

Hanks's request took Joan aback. She could not believe Hank's trust in her abilities and knowledge of the company. She was going to be the sales representative for their custom home-building company. She felt proud and knew she was being given a lot of responsibility. Hank winked at her as his hands slid up her thighs, caressing her very horny cunt.

Hank pushed her skirt to her waist, pulling Joan in front of his chair as she sat on the desk. He leaned forward, his tongue licked up her sexy white thighs, closer and closer to her hot wet cunt. Joan could wait no longer as her legs spread wide, and her hands pushed his face onto her horny cunt. "Damn, your cunt licking face feels so good. Lick and suck my cunt until I cum all over your fucking face."

Hank grabbed her ass, pulling her tight to his face as he went down on Joan like the cunt fucker he was. His fingers found her tight ass opening, reaming her dirty hole wide open. Joan moaned out in extreme pleasure as he fucked her ass deep with his hand while feasting on her horny cunt, which was ready to explode all over his face. Joan screamed out In orgasmic bliss, her cunt squirting and pissing all over Hank and his desk.

Joan slid down to the floor in front of Hank. She pulled his hard oozing cock from his pants, covered in her piss and cum. Joan sucked his cock into her hungry mouth, devouring the cock deep down her throat like a bitch in heat. He tasted so fucking good. Hank held her head tight against his balls as he fucked her face until his cock exploded with his cum deep down her throat.

Joan sat back from Hank's dripping cock, his cum running down her chin onto her dress. She so loved the taste and smell of fresh cum on and in her body. Joan stood up and gave Hank a deep French kiss. The kiss was long and passionate, neither person wanting to break the sexual bond between them.

Joan retreated to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open as she sat down and pissed a long hard stream, wiping her pissy cunt with her hand. She looked into the mirror, her face and hands covered in cum and piss. She took in the smell of Hank's cock and her sweet cum, before washing the juices from her body.

Hank entered the bathroom as she was finishing up, slapping her exposed ass as he pissed in the toilet. Joan squealed, pulling down her dress. She reminded Hank, "I have lots to do for the Home Show next week. I want to make this show a complete success for your company. I want to bring clients into the company, making their experience positive and enjoyable while we build them the home of their dreams. I will get to know all our clients intimately, giving them my personal attention. They will recommend our company to their friends and co-workers."

Joan sat at her desk, writing a description of what she wanted to achieve at the home show, seducing the prospective clients into wanting to work with both her and the company. The booth was designed to attract clients to Joan and trust her to build their very personal custom homes. She will use her talents and knowledge to bring clients to our custom-built home company.

Joan had life-size pictures made of Hank, Dick, and her in front of the booth. The men looked handsome, and Joan looked talented and sexy. She had a dozen large pictures of their custom homes printed, with sexy photos of Joan in different poses showing the home's features. The booth was decorated into a comfortable sitting room with a wet bar and seductive lighting, similar to some of the company's most expensive homes. French doors with curtains provided the entrance. When the doors are closed, a sign reads conference in session.

Joan spent many hours preparing the booth for the Home Show. She stepped back and looked at her work, satisfied that she had created what she needed to bring clients to the company. The doors to the facility had just opened. Joan was dressed very seductively and classy to attract people to her booth.

Joan did not have much time to relax before people started coming to her booth, asking questions about the homes they built. All seemed very interested in Joan and what she was selling. Joan handed out business cards and company folders. Some potential clients said they would be back with their wives, while others said they would get back to her later in the weekend as they were interested in talking to Joan about our product.

A good-looking couple stopped at the booth in the middle of the afternoon, a few hours before closing. The gentleman was attracted to Joan. One of the first questions he asked was how much she was involved with the clients during the design and building of their custom homes. Joan assured the couple that she was involved with the clients in every way, from start to finish. During the conversation, Joan could tell the gentleman and his wife were checking her out as they talked. Joan felt an excited lust go through her body, wanting to get to know this couple better.

Joan encouraged the couple to come inside the booth to see more of what she and the company offered in service and quality. She closed the French doors, reaching up to close the bolt, her tight ass clearly showing to the couple as they sat down on the couch. Joan offered them drinks from the wet bar, which they readily accepted. She picked up a loose-leaf folder that showed more details of their homes. Joan slid her butt between the two clients as she sat down, her dress riding up, her thighs firmly against the husband and wife's. Neither client made any attempt to move away from her.

Joan was excited by this couple. They were both good-looking and appeared to qualify for their custom homes in all ways. Joan was showing them the different pictures in the folder, explaining all the details of the homes, when she felt the gentleman's hand slide up her bare thigh. The woman slid her hand over Joan's shoulders, caressing her neck in the process, as the couple looked closer at the pictures. Joan knew they could see her braless breasts, which made her nipples firm from the lust building in her body as they touched and caressed her body and dress.

Their hands fell from her body as Joan got up to refill the couple's drinks. She did not bother to pull down her dress. While she made the drinks, she dropped the ice scoop on the floor. Joan bent over to pick the scoop exposing her ass and part of her horny cunt lips. Joan apologized for exposing her ass and pussy, and the couple just said, "Don't worry, we enjoyed the view."

alphastud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alphastud

Joan continued explaining all the benefits of having a custom home built by her company. As she leaned over to hand them their drinks, her breasts were almost fully exposed. Joan noticed the woman's dress had ridden up her naked thighs and also saw a distinct bulge in the husband's pants. Joan wiggled her ass as she squeezed in between the couple with the company folder. Her dress rode up even higher as she got settled, her pussy almost completely exposed. The gentleman's hand came back and started caressing her bare thigh, with his wife's hand touching and caressing her other bare thigh. Both the husband and wife were getting very bold in the caressing of her naked thighs. Joan let her hand slide onto the wife's thigh.

Joan continued explaining all the benefits of their custom-built homes, although her breath was coming in short gasps. The couple had a lot of questions as they viewed the binder and her very closely. " Who will we work with to choose all the fixtures, appliances, and items to make our home fit our tastes and desires in looks and feel? Will you be working with us on all the intricate details, including our personal desires on the design of our custom home?"

Joan assured them she would be involved closely with them from start to finish. Joan slid her hand down between the wife's sexy thighs, feeling the woman's legs part, giving Joan more access to her private parts. Joan could feel the husband's hand slide even deeper into the gap between her thighs, touching her wet pussy, as they talked. Joan stopped turning the pages on the binder as she tried to answer their questions. Joan's free hand caressed the growing cock bulge in the gentleman's silk pants.

Joan responded, "I will be your main person of contact. We will meet regularly to discuss all the options and questions you may have about your custom home. I will fulfill any needs the two of you may want to make the home of your dreams a great experience. I am available to both of you at any time or place during the construction of your custom home. We will go over all the details, both personal and practical. I want your new home to be what you have envisioned, stylish and warm, satisfying all your desires."

Joan felt the gentleman's hand touch her wet pussy, her legs parted even more as her eyes closed, with a soft moan coming from her lips. Joan's hand found the wife's clit and cunt as she caressed deeper into her very horny cunt lips. All the woman could say was yes, more, yes. Joan's other hand slid down into the gentleman's pants, finding his hard cock almost protruding out of its hiding spot. His pre cum oozing from his pee hole. All three of them were worked up and horny.

The gentleman stood up, downing his drink as he dropped his pants on the floor. The gentleman said, "If the three of us are going to work together for the next year or so, we want to get to know you intimately. Joan, you are a sexy-looking woman, and we want to know you in every way, from your brain to your toes and every part of you in between. Do you think you can handle the job of making us satisfied in every way?"

The gentleman kneeled in front of Joan, sitting next to his wife, pushing your legs further apart as his lips fount your horny wet cunt and clit. Joan gasped out a large moan as she lifted her cunt against his twisting tongue. She could not help herself as she pushed his head tight onto her horny clit and cunt. Joan fucked his face harder and harder until she exploded with cum, and piss, all over his face.

The gentleman stood up from Joan's steaming cunt, his face covered in your fuck juices. He told his wife to strip off her dress. She pulled her dress off over her head, exposing her naked body, with breasts that were firm and lush and a cunt that was covered in wet horny juices.

The gentleman lifted Joan from the couch, stripping her dress from her body in front of his wife. He pushed Joan's face down onto his wife's horny cunt, Joan's ass in the air, "Eat that cunt bitch, you know you want to taste my wife's cunt. You want to suck and lick her juicy cunt until she explodes on your face. I will fuck your soaked cunt, and then your dirty ass hole, until you explode in orgasm again. Then you will suck my ass fucking cock until I explode deep in your lungs. You are just what we need, to achieve all our desires while your company creates our custom home. What do you think?"

Joan was so aroused she could hardly think. Her lips sucked and licked his wife's horny cunt. All Joan could say was, " Yes, Yes, I will be your slutty bitch and satisfy you both in all ways." His wife pushed Joan's head hard back onto her cunt, holding her head tight, loud moaning coming from her lips, her legs spread wide as she fucked Joan's face hard and deep.

Joan felt the gentleman's cock thrust deep into her wet cunt, all the way to his balls. She could feel every inch of his thick cock as he fucked her. He pulled his cock from her wet cunt, and pushed the head of his hard thick cock into her dirty ass. His wife watched her husband slap Joan's ass as his cock sunk deep into her dirty hole. His wife could not hold back any longer as she fucked Joan's face harder and harder, pushing herself over the edge into extreme orgasm as she caressed Joan's breasts and hard nipples.

Joan was breathing rapidly as she pushed back onto his cock fucking her ass, his wife still holding Joan's head tight to her swollen-soaked cunt. Joan pulled her head free to breathe and scream as she orgasmed from the ass fucking she was receiving. Joan squirted and pissed all over the gentleman's cock and balls.

The gentleman pulled his swollen cock from Joan's dirty ass, and his wife reached out and guided the dirty cock into Joan's waiting mouth. His wife blurted out, " Fuck this bitch with your ass fucking cock, fill her lungs with your cum, make her gag on your juices until she has licked you clean. This slutty bitch is going to be ours until we get tired of her."

Joan sucked and licked his dirty cock, while being held by his hot wife, who continued to spurt out dirty thoughts describing what she was going to do to this slutty saleswoman. Her husband could not hold back any longer as he grunted loudly like a beast in heat, thrusting his cock deep into Joan's throat, filling her throat and lungs with his load of fucking cum.

The couple finally released Joan, all covered in love juices. Joan walked naked to the wet bar as she made another round of drinks. They sat naked on the couch together, covered in cum and smelling like fucked animals. They signed all the paperwork for their custom home, laughing and giggling with the knowledge of what was included in the agreement but not written. Their thoughts were focused more on all of the naughty fucking they would share while working with Joan on their custom home.

The first day at the home show ended well. Joan had a signed agreement to build a two-million-dollar custom home with at least another half dozen strong leads she would probably turn into custom home contracts during her exposure at the home show over the weekend. She went home very happy, cum covered, her mouth tasting like a horny cunt and cock.

Joan wanted to explore the possibility of many more clients. What an opportunity to satisfy her lust-filled sexual needs while creating business for the company. Joan could feel the excitement raging through her body.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments