Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's New Job Gives Her Exciting Opportunity's-Chapter Eight

"Mixing Work With Play Turns Joan Into A Horney Woman."

41
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story please press like, any comments or suggestions are welcomed."

Joan woke up with the fragrance of heated lovemaking in the air and her cuckold husband holding her nestled against his naked body. The memories of watching her husband's cock slide in and out of her client's tight ass sent a warm, lust-filled surge through her body.

Joan's phone had rung. It was a message from the clients, Ray and Jackie, whom she met on the home show's first day. After getting to know each other intimately, she had signed them up for a new custom-built home with benefits. When Joan opened her phone, she was greeted by a display of erotic pictures of the three of them making love, which teased her body with lust-filled sexual desires.

A note was attached to the file of pictures. "Joan, we would like to meet with you tomorrow night at our place to discuss some of the unique features we want included in our new home. We also would like to continue exploring the intimate details of our agreement with you. Would seven o'clock be good for you?"

Joan's mind was spinning with what the couple had in mind. Joan's first thought was oh so naughty, not even thinking about the building of their custom home. She wanted to go down on Jackie in a sixty-Nine fuck. Tasting her sweet juices and licking her dirty ass while Jackie licks and sucks Joan's horny cunt and clit covered in love juices oozing from her body. Just thinking about this naughty lust-filled deed made Joan's juices flow from her cunt.

Joan replied she would be there, with a big thumbs up and a smiling mojo. She was looking forward to the meeting. She told her husband not to plan anything for tomorrow evening, as she had a business meeting with her new clients. She told him she would be home late and not to wait up for her. Her husband just gave her a knowing smile.

Joan spent a lot of time dressing for the meeting with Ray and Jackie. She wanted to look her best and very desirable. She was excited about tonight's meeting. Joan had thought about this couple ever since they had met and made the agreement, and not in the purest of thoughts, very down and dirty, almost pornographic images. Joan rubbed her naked body as she dressed, teasing her taught nipples with the juices from her horny cunt. She was careful not to stain her sexy short dress, which showed her ass so well, smooth and inviting, with no panty lines or nylons, to destroy the look of her sexy ass and figure.

Joan rang the client's doorbell with excited anticipation. The door opened wide, revealing Ray and Jackie smiling in their classy, seductive outfits. They extended their hands as they welcomed Joan into their home. Jackie pulled Joan into a firm, seductive embrace. Their lips came together as they held each other obscenely close. As Joan was released from Jackie's hug, Ray pulled Joan into his arms with a deep romantic embrace and kiss. Ray's hands slid down Joan's back, cupping her tight, sexy ass in his hands. The fragrance of his body enhanced the moment.

The door was still wide open, and everyone in the neighborhood could see this very sexual greeting between the three attractive adults. Joan felt the bulge in Ray's pants as he lifted her onto his body. Joan moaned softly. Slowly he set her down on the floor. His hand found hers as he led Joan into the parlor.

Jackie spoke, "Would you like a drink before we get into the details of our meeting? I have already had one or two, so you need to catch up on the liquid part of our evening. What do you think we should discuss first, my dear? I can tell you are already warmed up and ready for anything. I know Ray and I are."

Joan responded with a giggle. "I think we should talk about your new home first while we still have a clear head. I understand you have some intimate details you want included in your home. I would like to hear more about them as we design your love nest."

Jackie started describing the details and items she wanted to be included in their custom-exclusive home. She started with the basics and worked her way into the more intimate details of the home. " We want total privacy on the front of our home when needed. We need a sound system throughout our home that plays seductive music with the quality to create the atmosphere we desire. All the lights need to be through a connecting panel, giving us complete control of the mood lighting in every room. The viewing room will be upscale, and all the furniture will be for relaxing comfort for couples. All the furniture will be soft, waterproof, and easy to clean. We want cameras in every room with sound and video. All bedrooms will have mirrors on the ceilings over the bed."

Jackie continued, "The bedrooms will all have bathrooms that will be luxurious, with heated bidets, for cleaning our special areas and large showers for four or more people in each bathroom. I think you are getting the idea of what we are looking for. We want to expand our sexual experiences with other guests, including you."

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

We had finished our drinks and were on refills as the discussion on the house finished for now. Ray had turned on seductive mood music as our discussion changed to more intimate thoughts. Jackie had left the room to use the bathroom.

Ray suggested that he show me around the house, starting with the master bedroom. My blood started rushing through my body as I considered what this tour might lead to. Ray opened the master bedroom door, the lights were set on dim, and Jackie was spread eagle naked on the bed, rubbing her cunt and clit vigorously. Jackie said, "Come to me Joan, I want to feel your lips on my horny wet cunt, while I lick yours. I know you have wanted to taste my pissy cunt since our first meeting. I want to fuck your face and feel your hands explore my naked body as I lick and suck your cunt and ass, drinking all of your juices until your body explodes in orgasm."

Ray stripped off my clothes, dropping them on the floor as his hands caressed my body. Ray's clothes fell to the floor at the same time, his rigid cock springing straight out. Ray explained, "I will fuck your ass while Jackie and you go down deep and naughty on each other's cunts in a lust-filled sixty-nine. I will push my cock, balls deep into your dirty ass, filling you with my seed when my cock explodes."

Joan slid onto the bed, straddling Jackie's nude, heavy-breathing body, lowering her cunt onto Jackie's face as Jackie reached up and pulled Joan's cunt and ass down tight to her face. She sucked my cunt and probed my ass with extreme lust. Her cunt was soaked with her love juices and dripping with piss. Jackie smelled so fucking good. My lips dove down onto her horny cunt, wanting to taste, lick and suck Jackie's pissy cunt, until it explodes in orgasm. Jackie's clit was so swollen and sensitive as I sucked her into my lips. My hands explored her thighs and dark asshole as I was consumed with lust for this woman.

Ray climbed onto the bed, straddling the two women fucking each other in a heated sixty-nine fuck. Joan's sexy ass was waving in the air just below his erect cock. Ray spit on Joan's dirty ass before pushing his cock through the ass opening, begging to be fucked. Ray wanted to fuck Joan's tight dirty ass so bad. Ray felt every inch of his cock massaged as his cock slid into Joan's ass, deeper and deeper. Ray moaned out, "God, that feels so fucking good, your ass is like fucking heaven. I want to fuck your ass all night, letting you know what a real ass fucking is."

Joan could feel Jackie's lips licking and sucking her horny cunt, driving her into lust-filled oblivion. Jackie was moaning in heated passion as her lips sucked Joan's cunt, and her hands raked Joan's legs and back, literally scratching red marks onto Joan's body. Jackie was reaching a fevered pitch as her body started convulsing in extreme orgasm, pissing and cumming all over Joan's face. The orgasm lasted for several minutes as Joan continued to bathe in her juices.

Joan was in a storm of lust, and lighting had struck as her body exploded, soaking Jackie and the bed with her piss and cum, her body shaking wildly as she continued face fucking Jackie. Ray slapped her ass hard and bellowed out calling Joan a horny slutty bitch, as he filled her ass with cum, deep down into her bowels. Joan could feel the warm fluids filling her ass, overflowing down onto his wife.

Ray was exhausted as he pulled his dripping cock from Joan's fucked dirty ass filled with all his juices. He rolled over onto his back on the bed as the two women untangled themselves from each other. Both women searched for Ray's ass fucking cock to suck on, both covered in fuck juices and piss. The aroma in the room was filled with the fragrance of their fucking.

All three curled together on the bed, with Joan in the middle, her ass leaking out Ray's body fluids from the ass fucking she had received. All three were still covered in love juices as the two women kissed each other feverishly, still filled with deep sexual desire.

The bed was soaked, the room smelled of fucking, the floor covered in their clothes. The three held each other closely, not wanting the fuck session to end. Ray's leg was nestled between Joan's thighs, pushing into her fucked cunt and leaking ass, as the two women continued kissing deeply. The three fell asleep in each other's arms.

Joan had never made love with another woman so passionately. It was all that she had imagined and more. She was not going to give up getting fucked by men, but she enjoyed the taste and emotion of another woman as well.

Joan valued her relationship with Jackie and Ray as they built their dream home together. This was an exciting project for the three of them in all ways.

Joan felt valued by the company and the clients. She gave her all and enjoyed every minute of her new position as sales manager. How many clients could she bring to the company?

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments