Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coffee Shop

"A Younger Man"

310
68 Comments 68
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I was hanging out in my favorite coffee shop one morning. I love to just sit there and drink my coffee during the weekends and enjoy a cappuccino while people-watching.

On this particular morning, I saw a much younger man walk in. He caught my eye immediately. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a button-up shirt. I had never noticed him in the coffee shop before.

He was good-looking and had a great smile. I watched him as he ordered his drink. Since it was Saturday morning, the coffee shop was busier than usual. After the man retrieved his freshly prepared coffee, he looked around the seating area and noticed that there were no open tables.

I was sitting alone at a table for two. The man walked over to me and asked if anyone was sitting with me. As I looked up at him, I had an instant tingle between my legs.

I smiled at him and said, “No. Would you like to sit here?”

He smiled back and said, “Yes, please.”

I motioned for him to sit in the chair across from me. He pulled the chair out and sat down. He introduced himself as Chance, and I told him that I was Shelia. We started a conversation and talked about many different things.

“Do you come here a lot?” I asked.

“No,” he said, “This is my first time.”

He then asked me the same question.

“Yes,” I said, “I come here every Saturday and Sunday morning.”

He smiled that great smile, and I felt that tingle again. We had gotten lost in our conversation when I noticed the time.

“I’m so sorry, but I have to go meet my friend,” I told him after I checked my watch.

His smile turned to a frown, and he said, “I'm sorry to see you go. I was really enjoying our conversation.”

“Do you think we could meet here again tomorrow?” I asked.

His face lit up, and he smiled again.

With a hurried voice, he said, "Yes”

I was pleased and said, Great! See you tomorrow then, around the same time?”

He smiled and nodded as I rose from my seat. As I walked away, I looked back at him and saw that he was watching me leave with that beautiful smile glued to his face.

I got into my car and said to myself, ‘I can't wait until tomorrow.’

***

I woke up extra early the next morning as I was overly excited. I couldn't wait for the time to pass so I could see Chance again. I picked out a nice summer dress and a light pink lace bra and panties set. After I took a shower, I did my hair and got dressed in a hurry.

I then jumped into my car and was at the coffee shop in no time. I walked in and didn't expect to see Chance, as I had arrived earlier than we had planned. Just then, a man stood up in the back in a corner. It was him, and he motioned me over.

My heart started racing a bit seeing him. I waved to him, walked over, and sat down across from him.

“Am I late?” I asked, questioning my thoughts on the current time.

“No,” he said, “I got here early.”

I smiled when I realized that we were both early. I guess he was just as excited as I was.

“What would you like to drink?” he asked.

“An iced coffee, please.”

He went to the counter and ordered our drinks. I watched him walk to the counter and come back with our coffee. We sat and talked as time flew by. I looked down at my watch and saw that two hours had passed. I smiled at him and asked him if he had any plans for the rest of the day.

“No,” he said, “Not really.”

“Would you like to come over to my house?” I asked, “I have a pool; we could go for a swim.”

He shined that wonderful smile at me and said, “I would love to, but I don't have a swimsuit with me.”

"That’s not a problem,” I said as I took his hand and led him out to our cars.

I gave him my address in case we got separated, and he followed me in his car to my house. When we arrived at my house, I took his hand again, and we walked into my house together.

“Would you like anything to drink?” I asked, “I'm going to have a glass of wine.”

“Do you have any beer?” he asked.

“Coming right up,” I told him as I turned to fetch our drinks.

I opened his beer and then poured it into a Pilsner Glass. After handing him his beer, I showed him my in-ground pool through the back sliding door. I then led him to the outdoor sofa on the patio.

We struck up a conversation again, and we talked and talked. I placed my hand on his leg as we talked. He looked a little surprised, but he didn't move my hand away.

“Would you like to go swimming now?” I asked.

He smiled and said, “I didn't bring a suit.

“That’s okay; we are out here in the middle of nowhere,” I said as I stood up and slid my dress over my head.

He looked at me in shock. I reached around behind myself, unhooked my bra, and let it fall off my shoulders. His eyes looked at my exposed breast hungrily. Then I slid my panties down and dropped them to the floor.

“Let's go!” I said

He just sat there with his cute little mouth hanging wide open.

I smiled at his expression and said, “Let me help you.”

I walked over to him and leaned down in front of him. He didn't move as I undid his jeans. As I tugged at his pants, he stood up and allowed them to fall. He then stepped out of them.

I then reached up, slid his shirt over his head, and dropped it on the chair. He was wearing a pair of boxer briefs, my favorite type of underwear on a man.

When I went to reach for them, he took my hands and pulled me closer to him. It surprised me as he took me in his arms and kissed me.

I kissed him back as I felt his lips against mine. While we kissed, he reached up and touched my breast gently. I felt his fingers wrap around my hard nipples.

That is when I slid his boxer briefs down, and he stepped out of them without ever taking his lips off of mine. We were kissing for a brief time when I felt his tongue push against mine.

My pussy, which was already wet, was getting wetter by the minute. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, still kissing me seductively. I broke from our kiss and led him over to a large chase lounger.

I slid my body onto the lounger and pulled his hand down to bring him to sit next to me. We began to kiss again. This time harder and faster.

Our breathing increased, and I laid back on the lounge as he took his hand and lifted my left breast. He leaned over and took my nipple in his mouth.

I felt that tingle again. I closed my eyes as he licked and sucked. My hips began to move involuntarily. He then moved to my right breast and gave it the same attention.

As he was kissing and sucking my nipple, I reached down and took hold of his cock, and slowly stroked it. His cock was nice and hard. My hand then slid down to feel his firm balls.

I whispered in his ear, “Please nibble on my nipples.”

I felt his teeth drag across my nipples as he started to nibble on them, and it felt so nice. He nibbled on them slowly, just the way I liked it.

“Is there anything you would like me to do?” I asked him.

He just shook his head and said, “No.”

Since he had no requests, I took my other hand, ran my fingers through his hair, and rubbed the tips of his ears.

His lips left my nipples, and he kissed my breasts all over and then moved his way down my stomach. I knew what was coming next, and I wanted it so badly.

His mouth approached my trimmed pussy. I slowly spread my legs for him, and he stopped and smiled up at me.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

His head dipped back down between my legs, and I felt his tongue slid up my pussy lips. I was so wet. I felt his tongue push at the opening of my pussy, and then he slid his tongue just inside.

I thought I was going to cum right then! His tongue felt so good. Then he pulled his tongue out and licked upwards along my slit. He reach my clit and began licking and sucking on it. I grabbed his head and let him know that he was in the right spot. He licked and sucked long and slow. I was just about to cum...

***

I was just about to have an orgasm when he stopped suddenly. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, sort of.

I was shaking from almost having cum. He was edging me, and I was going crazy. I wanted to please him and submit to his whims.

I have never stopped myself from cumming before, and it was also the first time that a man stopped me from having an orgasm. But yet, it felt so exciting.

I ran my fingers through his hair and pushed his head down, trying to get him to continue licking my clit. He resisted and moved up my body and kissed me hard.

I was a little nervous that this younger man was so controlling, but it also excited me. It made my body tremble, and I wanted him even more, but he had other plans.

He noticed a long hair tie on the table next to us. He picked it up and grabbed my hands. Then he told me to put my wrists together. I didn't obey at first. He gave me a glaring look, and after some hesitation, I did as I was told.

Chance took the hair tie and wrapped it around my wrists. I was feeling something that I never felt before. It was a mix of fear and arousal, at the same time.

My hands were now helpless. He took my arms and pushed them back, over my head. Again, a little fear set in, but it felt exhilarating. I watched him as he moved back down my body, kissing my body along the way.

He spread my legs apart and told me to pull my knees up. My pussy opened up to him, and I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. No one had ever made me feel this way, and it was driving me crazy with lust.

Then he kissed my stomach and hips. I was going insane. I wanted him to touch my pussy and clit.

“Please!" I begged, but he didn't listen.

He just kept kissing my hips and then moved to my inner thighs. My hips were moving back and forth, trying to move his kisses inward.

I begged again, "Please?"

He just kept kissing all the way around my hot, wet pussy lips. My heart was pounding, and I was breathing heavily.

This younger man that I just met at a coffee shop, that I wanted to seduce, was now making me beg to let me cum. It was something new, and I loved every minute of it.

He kept kissing and kissing. I was moaning so loudly, that I was afraid someone might hear me. I begged him to let me cum for him, but he just looked up and smiled.

I was happy to see how hard his cock was, and I knew that I wanted that inside me.

“Please let me cum for you,” I moaned.

That was when he finally slid his tongue inside my pussy lips. I thrust my hips upward, pushing my pussy into his face. He moved his mouth upwards and lightly touched my clit with his tongue. That was all it took!

I exploded into an orgasm, the likes of which I had never experienced before. I came so hard, and it felt amazing.

As my orgasm subsided, he didn't let up. He kept kissing and sucking on my clit. I was moaning loudly and begged him not to stop.

“I’m going to cum again!” I warned him.

He sucked and nibbled on my clit, and I exploded again, into the best orgasm I’ve ever had in my life.

As I was catching my breath, he moved up my body and lay next to me. He kissed my lips, and I tasted myself on his. Again, something I had never done before.

This handsome younger man was like no lover I have ever had before. We kissed for what seemed like a long time.

“Will you please untie me now?” I asked him.

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "But I'm not done with you yet"

Chance kissed my lips and my neck. He was driving me crazy. I begged him to untie me, but he just kept kissing me.

“I want to feel you inside of me,” I told him.

"Soon," he said.

I had never felt this helpless or weak to someone. It excited me to know that this younger man was in full control of my body, which ached for his cock to fuck me.

After he kissed me a little bit longer, which was wonderful, he finally stopped. He reached up and untied my hands.

Once the feeling in my arms came back, I reached for his hard cock. I looked at him, and I knew what he wanted.

I slid down on the lounger and grasped for his cock. I stroked it a few times, and then I licked the tip slowly. I licked around the tip and then moved my tongue up and down his stiff shaft.

His cock was so hard and thick. I loved licking it. I then moved down to his balls which were swollen and full. Slowly and gently, I kissed them and then took one in my mouth. I sucked on his balls and heard him moan.

Then I licked up his cock again, while my hand was gripping his balls. My tongue reached the tip of his cock again, and I slowly licked around the head.

I slid the tip of his cock into my mouth and sucked it slowly. He tasted so good to me. I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me, but I wanted to suck on him some more.

As I sucked his cock his eyes were closed tightly. He let out long, low moans. I wanted him to cum for me.

Chance stopped me suddenly and shifted positions to lay on his back. He then pulled me up to sit on top of him. I sat on his hips, looking down at him and his hard cock.

I moved my body over his cock and pushed my pussy down onto his shaft. I did not let him slide it in me, I just slid my pussy forward and back along his cock.

I could see that he liked what I was doing, and his cock felt so good. I kept sliding across his cock for a bit when he stopped me.

“Stop,” he said.

I froze in place with my pussy lips stretched across his shaft. I watched him as he pushed me back a bit and took ahold of his cock. He pointed it at my opening and slid the tip just inside my pussy, but not pushing his cock all the way inside.

I wanted so badly for him to slide it all in me. I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. He kissed me and then guided his cock further inside my pussy. He slid it deep inside my very wet pussy. It felt so big, thick, and long.

Chance pushed his cock deeper inside me, and then he pulled it out.

I inhaled a deep breath as he push his cock back inside of me. I closed my eyes and pushed my hips down hard against his, to feel all of his thickness deeply inside of me.

I felt his cock swell as he fucked me, and I knew he was getting close. I wanted him to cum, and I wanted to cum with him.

His hands reached up and took my nipples in each hand, and with his fingers, he pulled and twisted on them. I was so close to cumming now. I pushed my hips down more to feel every bit of him inside me. I couldn't wait any longer.

“I’m cumming!” I told him through my moans.

My orgasm took over my whole body as I felt his cum shooting into me so deeply. He didn't stop fucking me as he came. He kept pumping his cock in and out of me. I couldn't believe it, but I came again with an even more intense orgasm.

I collapsed onto his chest after we both came down from our sexual high. I couldn't move. I was just lying on top of his chest, hearing him breathing fast and deep.

My body was spent. This younger man had made me feel so good, but I was so tired. I slid over next to him, hoping to just sleep as we cuddled with each other.

“That was amazing,” he said after he had caught his breath.

“You're telling me!” I chuckled.

“When can we do this again?” he asked.

I kissed him and said, “I’ll meet you at the coffee shop next weekend.

Published 
Written by SJ169
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments