Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The paddling lesson devolves into passionate sex!"

“Can we both be naked now?” she asked in a cute voice as she started opening the buttons of my shirt, the only article of clothing left between us. Finally open, she pushed it over my shoulders to fall on the chair behind me. Putting her arms around me, she drew me into a fabulous naked hug, my body hypersensitive to every touch of hers against mine.

“Ohh, Mark,” she said as I did the same to her, “My butt feels so good! It hurts, but it’s a delicious pain!” Looking up at me now, she continued, “How does yours feel? Am I doing a good job spanking you?” I answered her by kissing her luscious lips, and she pressed her body even harder against me while we soothed each other’s bottoms with our hands. After a luscious kiss, we stared into each other’s eyes.

“Are you really gonna paddle my bottom?” she asked with a smile. After that kiss, if she hadn’t smiled, I might have had second thoughts about it, worrying that I may be pushing past her limits, which I’m not fond of doing. Maybe that’s why I prefer a girl who admits she likes getting spanked and openly shows her enjoyment of it.

“Have you been naughty enough to earn a good paddling?” I asked, still giving her an out.

“Mmm, yes!” she replied, rubbing her bottom, anticipating the first swat.

“Very well, then. I want you bent over the end of the bed.” She moved to the bed and laid on it with her bottom near the end, not bent over the edge. Grabbing her thighs just below her bottom, I pulled her down further. “I said, bent over the end of the bed!” I scolded her as I smacked her bottom a few times for effect and then slid my hand up between her thighs for one quick trip through her sopping, wet slit.

Returning to her bottom, I alternated between soft, playful spanks and hard squeezes, which she seemed to like at first, but then, indicating her desire to move on, she picked up the paddle lying next to her on the bed and handed it to me.

“I believe you were about to use this on me?” she asked with a naughty smile.

“Yes, I was,” I replied as I sat on the bed to her left, taking it from her and laying it across her bottom. I rubbed back and forth, teasing her again as I had before with the brush. She displayed her impatience by wiggling her butt at me, trying to get me to start.

Making sure she knew who was boss, I kept up the teasing. Raising it a few times, I could see her body tense in anticipation, only to relax again when I just patted her bottom a few times before returning to rubbing it.

“I chose this paddle because it’s large enough to get both cheeks or just one,” I instructed as I patted each cheek in turn and then both a few times. “It can give a nice sting without much pain,” I continued while I swatted her a few times as I’d described, hitting both cheeks simultaneously. “I could paddle you like this for hours, and you’d love every swat, but eventually, you would want …” I spoke in a soothing, disarming voice, leaving her unprepared for a hard swat when I brought it down across both cheeks, “… the INTENSITY of a nice, hard stroke!”

“Yoww!” she cried a millisecond after it landed, a hand instinctively going to her bottom.

“No, no! No rubbing while you’re being paddled!” I scolded as I pushed her hand out of the way and continued with less intense swats, but still much harder than the first ones. I settled into a pattern of four strokes across, four left and four right, and pretty soon, she loved these as well, raising her bottom to meet the paddle.

“Gimme another hard one, Mark!” she begged and screamed again when she got it. To keep her off balance, I gave her two more nearly as hard and then a flurry of medium swats at a fast pace.  She moaned louder than ever when my fingertips stroked the flaming flesh. “That paddle is wicked!” she said with a sigh.

“But you want more, don’t you?” I asked with a smile. Her smile was all the answer I needed to resume paddling. Medium strokes to individual cheeks, building up in pace and force, led to another hard one, and then another, had her arching her back as she lifted her torso off the bed in reaction. I repeated the whole cycle with three hard ones at the end with the same result. My fingernails on her cheeks had her crawling on the bed in ecstasy, trying to get away while, at the same time, craving the stimulation. 

Her squirming and crawling left her kneeling on the bed and looking back at me with pleading eyes. I looked back with questioning eyes, asking, ‘More?’ to which she bit her lower lip and nodded slightly.

“Stay there,” I instructed as she tried to move back toward the end of the bed, “On all fours this time, okay?” She slowly bent over, not breaking eye contact with me as though asking, ‘What are you up to now?’ Her body in position and heaving from heavy breathing, I knelt beside her and put my left arm around her waist, pulling her body tightly against mine. 

“Such a naughty girl,” I said as I ran my fingers up and down her crack, barely touching her pussy, before reversing direction, “Likes getting spanked so much, she’s just begging for more!” She didn’t reply, didn’t have to, just let me do what I wanted, knowing it would be amazing.

I picked up the paddle again and started another series like the last, after which Amy lowered her torso to the bed, seemingly thrusting her hot, red bottom out even further, only to realize how much more it hurt with the skin stretched so tight. Another series, with four hard ones at the end, had her on all fours again.

Feeling we’d taken this far enough, and wanting to give her some release, I let go of her waist and moved to kneel facing her, my rock-hard dick poking her hip. With hands and fingers all over her tits, her crotch, her bottom, thighs, and back, I started bringing her to that climax. With her body responding to my ministrations, I moved my left hand underneath and between her legs, sawing my fingers through her slit. Feeling my other hand leave her body, Amy looked back to see me pick up the paddle again and rest it against her bottom.

“Oh God, spank me, Mark! Spank me hard!” Almost instantaneously, the paddle came crashing down on her crimson-red bottom. As my fingers went into overdrive, manhandling her pussy, the paddle came down again, the recoil pushing her cunt harder against my hand. She only managed to hold on for seconds as the paddle’s pace quickened, delivering swat after swat until she exploded in a climax and fell away from me with my hand crushed between slick, wet thighs.

Gasping for breath, she tried to speak but couldn’t get it out. Rolling her body over from the crumpled wreckage to laying on her tummy and extricating my hand from her crotch, I set about calming her down with a soothing back and bottom rub as she lay with her head cradled in her arms, her eyes closed and mouth open with gradually steadying breaths.

“I think you’ve had enough.” As though struggling to open her eyes, she nodded gently at me. Eventually, she started showing signs of life and, rolling onto her side, crooked her finger at me, indicating I should come close. As my face neared hers, her hand first stroked my cheek, slipped around behind my neck, and pulled me into an awkward but passionate kiss. Wanting the kiss to be better, she broke it off but kept us close as she tried to sit up and eventually kneel; we fell into each other’s arms, our lips and bodies crushed against each other.

"That was incredible! And, yes, I've had enough," she said, looking into my eyes. Sliding my hands down her back, they reached her hot bottom and squeezed gently. "Ooh, that's pretty sore!  I don't think I'll be sitting down for the rest of your spanking. Oh, you didn't think you were getting out of it, did you?" she added when I made a face in reaction to her 'sitting down' comment.

"I wouldn't even think it!" I said, smiling.

"Good!" she replied quickly, picking up the paddle from where I'd dropped it on the bed. Pointing to the end of the bed with the paddle, she said, "C'mon ... bend over! Same position I was in!" Moving on my knees, I slid off the end and bent over the edge while Amy moved to my left to sit beside me.

"Ooo, that's not gonna work," she said as the pain of sitting sunk in. She got up and knelt beside me while stroking my bare bottom with her hand. "Now, since you haven't had the hairbrush, I imagine you can take quite a bit more with this!" she said as she brought it down moderately hard on one cheek. 

Alexia_Sweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexia_Sweety

"Yes, Miss!" I replied simply as she started with a steady pace but gradually increasing force to alternating cheeks. She swung down at her target rather than across as previous positions favored and delivered at least fifty before stopping.

Realizing it was difficult to get both cheeks with one swat in this position, she got up to stand behind me, and after taking a couple of practice swings to be sure both cheeks got equal treatment, wasted no time blistering my butt with a fast barrage of swats again increasing the force. I looked back at my gorgeous attacker with her arm swinging in an ever-increasing arc as she paddled me good. Seeing her deliciously naked body in action was captivating, and before long, she caught me staring.

"Are you staring at my pussy again?" she accused as she stepped up the pace of my paddling, "I may have to sit on your face again to get you to stop staring at my pussy all the time! We'll see how you feel about it after I wipe your face with my wet pussy and stuff it in your mouth!"

"Yes, Miss! Please ... oww! Please, Miss!"

"Yes, what? You want me to sit on your face? Cover your mouth with my cunt? Make you eat me until I cum?" Building to a crescendo, the paddle came hard, fast, and furious as she struck across both cheeks. "Well, we'll see about that. Right now, I want you on all fours on the bed!" Swats from the paddle prodded me until I was in the proper position. 

Kneeling beside me, the paddling resumed with a steady flow of hard strokes with one remarkable difference; her left hand wrapped around my hard cock, stroking it with a firm grip as she paddled and jerked until I exploded, shooting on the bed sheets below me.

"Mmm, that's what my naughty boy needed," she said as she dropped the paddle and stroked my back and bottom instead. I bent down, taking the pressure off my arms, and gradually returned to a somewhat regular breathing pattern.

"Why don't you lay down and relax," she said, indicating the space between us, "C'mon, lay on your back right here." I rolled to my left, landing on my back with Amy kneeling beside me, her thigh pressing against my upper arm and shoulder. I knew what she was up to, and she confirmed my suspicions when she lifted her right leg, straddling my body and sitting on my chest where I could feel her wet pussy pressed against me.

"My turn," she demanded as she moved forward, bringing her tasty snack closer to my mouth. In a performance nearly identical to the other day, she ground her cunt against my face while I licked her slushy slit. Her body trembling under the strain to hold on, she finally gave in to another orgasm. I watched the rise and fall of her chest as she gradually regained her composure and looked down at me with a smile. "I don't think I’ll ever get tired of that!" she said as she wiped my face, "Too bad I couldn't spank you while you're doing that!"

"Who says you can't," I said, reaching up to pull her face to mine for a kiss. After she slid backward on top of me to reach my lips, I reached around her as though for a hug but rolled us over instead, inverting our positions so I was now on top. "Don't move!" I instructed as I got up and turned around so that I was now facing her feet. I got back on top to straddle her body on all fours, basically a ‘69’ position.

"Now spread these luscious thighs for me," I said, pulling them apart. Noticing the paddle lying on the bed, I picked it up and handed it to her, saying, "You might need this?" before I bent down to bury my face in her steamy crotch, presenting my red, hot bottom to her for even more spanking and paddling.

On first contact, she moaned loudly, and when I pulled away, she raised her hips to keep her pussy pressed to my face, but this time I was in control, so I could tease her with stops and starts. Not that she hadn't any recourse, as her retaliation was a good, hard smack of the paddle. She tended to forget about spanking me since I had her undivided attention with my tongue, but as soon as I’d let up, I'd be rewarded with her hand or the paddle on my butt. 

With renewed intensity, my lips and tongue were nibbling, sucking, and licking the slick folds of flesh, eliciting a steady stream of moans and gasps, occasionally punctuated by a loud smack on one of my cheeks. We continued for several minutes, our arousal slowly but steadily increasing, but as we'd both cum more than once already, it would likely take a little longer.

"I want you inside me, Mark! Please?" she pleaded.

"Please, what, Miss?" I asked, returning to my submissive role.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

There’s nothing like a girl demanding to be fucked! She dropped her knees, allowing me to roll off her, turn around and position my cock where moments before my mouth had been tasting her nectar. This was no time for finesse as we were both eager. Taking her hard request to heart, I rammed into her tight cunt. Reaching behind me, she drove me into her with both hands spanking my ass each time I was about to plunge in once again. 

A minute or so later, she pulled me close only to pull the same trick on me that I had earlier, wrapping her arms around me and rolling over, leaving her on top. Sitting up, she slowly moved her hips forward and back, rocking them simultaneously as she steadied herself with hands on my chest.

"Spank me!" she said several times before I managed to start smacking her burning bottom. Posting on my cock, she bounced up and down as she fucked me, and I spanked her. This change in position seemed to accelerate the climax for both of us, and in less than a minute, we came, my explosion within her triggering her release moments later. We both cried out in ecstasy louder than we ever had with each other before.

She collapsed on top of me, and we rolled to our sides as we slowly caught our breath, looking into each other’s eyes as passion gave way to tranquility. We didn't need to say anything, but our hands did some of the talking as we caressed each other, being careful not to start something up again.

I tried to avoid the thought that this may be the last time in order to enjoy what little time I had left to see and feel her naked body. I didn’t mind that I couldn’t touch her pussy, but I did stroke her heated bottom and occasionally her breasts in as non-stimulating a way as possible. Likewise, she touched me everywhere except my crotch, and I particularly liked how she patted and rubbed my sore bottom.

Time seemed to stand still, and I have no idea how long we lay there, but by the time one of us stirred, we were both ready to get up. Sitting up, I kissed her softly, and as we parted, I would have sworn I saw the same sorrow in her eyes that I’d already been feeling. A mutually pained smile finally provided the impetus to get up and begin dressing. 

Rather than put my work clothes back on, I slipped on a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt and sat back to watch Amy dress. She smiled more than once, appreciating my enjoyment from just watching her dress.

When she was done, she looked around the room to be sure she had everything. Seeing the hairbrush on the floor by the chair, she smiled as she bent to pick it up and stroked it against her hand a few times, looking at me as though about to say something, but thought better of it and merely put the brush in her bag.

“I guess I should go,” she said sadly, accepting the inevitable.

“Yeah, I guess,” I echoed and stood up. We turned towards the door, and I placed my hand on her back, gently guiding her as we walked. She turned as we reached the door, and we hugged tightly.

“I loved what we did today, Mark,” she said softly in my ear. I wondered if the word loved was intentionally chosen to signal something, but decided it was just wishful thinking.

“I loved what we did too, Amy,” I replied, almost starting another sentence with ‘I wish,’ but thought better of it. She seemed to see it in my eyes nonetheless and gave me a short, sweet kiss before she turned, opened the door, and walked through it, looking back with a quick wave, the only goodbye either of us said.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments