Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Babysitter's Lesson

"I nodded as Sue leaned forward, before gracefully sliding across my lap."

43
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I always looked forward to hearing from Jenny. Every few weeks, she sends me a text, an email, and an occasional phone call to let me know how much she is enjoying her college time. She even gives me credit for helping keep her head on straight anytime she starts to slack off.

Last week, she called to let me know that she has some very challenging classes, and was not likely to make it home until the end of the quarter. She added that if we need a sitter, her sister Sue is a junior, and would like to start babysitting. She said that Sue is a great student and very good with kids.

I told Jenny that Jan would be on a business trip next week and I would need a sitter on Thursday.

She said, "Mr. Mann, I know Sue is available. She can come over right from school. Your house is close and on the way."

After thinking about it briefly, I anxiously asked Jenny, "Just what exactly does Sue know about me?"

"No worries, Mr. Mann, she knows that you're a great guy and that I think a lot of you, but there are some things that are a little too private to share, even with my sister. I told her that your kids are cute and she would even enjoy talking to you. I'm sure you will notice that Sue is a little on the shy side, but I know she will like you."

"Thanks, Jenny. I'm excited to meet her. Thanks for your help."

Thursday arrived, and I was looking forward to meeting Sue all day.

The doorbell rang at 4:30. I was wrapping up a phone call, but the kids let her in. They knew that she was Jenny's little sister so they were excited to meet her. When I got to the foyer, Sue was finding out the kids' names and ages. I could tell right away that they would get along.

Before leaving, I took Sue aside, introduced myself, and told her how happy we were that she could come over.

I sensed that she was a little unsure of herself around me. I told her that the kids seemed to like her immediately, so I was sure that they would all get along, just like they do with Jenny.

She told me that Jenny liked my kids and thought they were lucky to have such a great Dad. Then added, "Thank you for letting me babysit tonight."

Sue was every bit as pretty as her sister. She had come right over from school, still wearing her uniform green/blue plaid shirt, white blouse, and saddle shoes. She seemed slightly more serious than Jenny, but I knew she would be great with the kids. I gave her a few basics regarding dinner and bedtime. I told her I expect to be home close to 10, so once the kids are in bed, watch some TV or whatever you like. She told me she would probably just get caught up on homework.

I got home at about 9:45 to find everything looking perfect. The dishes were cleaned, the kids were in bed, and Sue was doing homework.

She looked up and said hi as she began to put things into her backpack.

"Sue, the place looks great. How did everything go?"

"Oh, I enjoyed your kids a lot. They were fun and polite, and there was no problem going to bed on time."

I asked if they had shown her around the whole house.

She told me they had. She thought the house was lovely. She said that she noticed the door to the office was closed, so she had not seen that room, even though Jenny told her that was her favorite part of the house.

A bit surprised, I asked, "She said that my office was her favorite part of the house?"

"Oh yes, Mr.Mann. She said it was very masculine and felt she got to know you through your office."

"I just always keep the door closed, but come on in."

I showed her in, and she said, "I think I see what Jenny meant. I love the furniture and the decoration. It's a great-looking room."

She sat on the leather loveseat and commented on how much she liked the feel and smell of leather.

I told her to enjoy it for a minute and asked if I could get her a Coke or drink.

"That sounds wonderful, Mr. Mann."

I brought in some Cokes and sat in the chair facing her.

"So tell me about school, Sue. Jenny is very proud of how well you are doing."

"That's nice to hear, Mr. Mann. I have been studying for a math test I have tomorrow. I think I am ready for it."

"That's good to hear, but you don't sound so confident."

"Oh, I think I will do fine on the test, I do have another little dilemma."

"Tell me about it, if you like. Maybe, I can help."

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

"Mr. Mann, there is a guy I like. He sits next to me in math. He knows I am good at math, but he is not very good. I like him, so I've tried to help him, but he just doesn't get it. So he has been talking to me about letting him see my test. He is on the baseball team, and if he doesn't do well on this test, he could get kicked off the team."

"So, what are you going to do?."

"I don't know, Mr. Mann. I like him and want to help him stay on the team, so I may have given him the impression that I would let him see my paper."

I said, "Sue, he is just using you. What he is doing is unfair and wrong, you must know that?"

"Yes, Mr. Mann, I know. He's the first guy I have liked, and it's really hard not to help him."

I moved to her side and took her hand saying, "I'm sure that you know the right thing to do. You are such a smart and pretty young lady. There will always be guys who like you."

"I know, Mr. Mann, I don't want to do the wrong thing. I'm not sure that I can stop myself."

I put my right hand on her shoulder, looked into her eyes, and said, "I know you will do the right thing."

"I'll try Mr. Mann, I think that maybe you really can help me."

Sue knowingly looked into my eyes. I nodded slightly as she leaned forward on the seat and gracefully slid across my lap.

"Are you sure about this Sue?"

She looked back and said, "Mr. Mann, don't be mad at Jenny, I was a bad girl and I read her diary. I know I deserve a good spanking."

Her skirt had risen about halfway up her thighs during the transition. I rested my right hand on her bottom for several seconds. Slowly I lowered my hand to the hem of her plaid uniform skirt. There was no resistance as I took her skirt up above her pretty, lacy pink bikini panties. She remained perfectly still while I slid my index fingers under the elastic top of her panties and began to lower them. She lifted easily to accommodate her panties being lowered, then bent her knees to allow them to be removed. I gently placed them on the arm of the loveseat while admiring the most perfect sixteen-year-old bottom I had ever imagined. "

I allowed a few seconds for the palm of my right hand to enjoy the perfectly shaped globes, before coming down with half a dozen blows to each cheek.

"You really do need to be spanked young lady. Looking at your sister's private diary is a very naughty thing to do."

"I know Mr. Mann, I'm sorry I did that, but I'm glad you are here to give me a spanking."

"I enjoyed the spankings I gave Jenny, and I will enjoy spanking you."

"That's okay, Mr. Mann. I know you are good at spanking babysitters, and I can already tell that you are enjoying this."

"You really are a bad girl Sue." I continued for a full minute with a flurry of solid spanks as Sue thrashed around on my lap kicking her legs while yelling, "Wow, owe, owe, owe, that hurts Mr. Mann that really hurts, wow, wow, wow."

Finally, I stopped and questioned if I had gotten carried away, by spanking Sue out of anger instead of teaching her a lesson.

"Sorry if that was too hard, Sue. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Mr. Mann, that was a good spanking, so far. I think I need a little bit more."

"You certainly do need more spanks, young lady," as I gently rubbed my right hand across her pretty little bottom, while trying to get her to relax and part her legs a bit.

She sensed my effort, cooperated, and asked, "Is that better for you, Mr. Mann?"

"Much better, Sue. I wanted to see between your legs."

"Can you see how wet my pussy is, Mr. Mann?

"It looks perfect to me, Sue."

"I still need you to spank me."

I continued with more measured spanks as the young lady's wet clit was in full view and her right hand was now stroking it in rhythm with the spanking. Finally, she inserted one and then a second finger and I could easily hear the squishy sound as she built toward orgasm, the spanking ended as it was all I could do to keep Sue from falling off of my lap, as she slowly built to a long loud and aggressive orgasm.

As Sue stood, and pulled her panties back on she said, "Mr. Mann, your library is certainly my favorite room in this house. I will never forget it. I hope you need a babysitter again soon."

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments