Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melody's Self Spanking

"Hairbrush Spanking Gives Her What She Needs"

50
9 Comments 9
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Melody had a secret - she wanted to be spanked hard until her bottom was bright red!

At only nineteen, Melody had only had a few sexual encounters but never was brave enough to tell her partners her fantasy, so had never experienced being spanked; yet knew it was what she needed as watching videos of naughty girls being spanked both by men and women always got her off to fantastic orgasms. At 5'2", 100 lbs with long blonde hair and a petite figure, Melody was aware that she could just find someone online, or go to a bar and pick up a guy who'd be more than willing to spank her, then take care of her needs afterwards; yet she was shy and introverted, so her desire was so far still just a fantasy.

Two weeks after her 19th birthday Melody was alone in her house, her mother was away all day shopping and her father was in town for business for the next month. Melody was still undecided on what to do with her free day as she went into the kitchen to get a drink, as she walked back to her room she passed by her parent's bedroom and spotted something out of the corner of her eye- a wooden hairbrush.

Getting an idea of how she was going to spend the rest of her day Melody picked up the hairbrush; after examining it and feeling both how smooth and thick it was, she decided that it was going to spank her naughty bottom. Back in her room, she locked her door (just in case) and took off her shirt and jeans only now wearing a bra & panties, breathing a little faster due to arousal Melody wondered what position was best for her to spank herself.

Naughty girls don't deserve to cover up - said a little voice in the back of her head - badly behaved brats need a proper punishment and have to be taken down a peg, so remove your bra and panties, then stand in front of the full-length mirror with your hands on your head and tell me what you see.

Melody often fantasised about being ordered about, but it wasn't usually this kinky yet feeling how wet she was Melody quickly obeyed the instructions and stripped until naked then complied by putting her hands on her head, making her 28F tits thrust out and making her shaved pussy start to pulsate from being so turned on.

What do you see in front of you? Is this girl a well-behaved young lady or a naughty brat that needs a hard spanking?

Melody blushed bright red as she looked at how very obvious her arousal was, thinking also of how she was often lippy and disrespectful to her parents making her a total brat at times, and remembering all the times she'd wanted to be spanked hard, knowing it was too late to back out now she said aloud: "I'm a horny brat that needs a good spanking!"

Bending over her bed with her bottom facing the mirror Melody raised her right hand and spanked herself on her bare bottom, then again keeping up a steady rhythm for twelve spanks, before switching hands and giving herself another twelve as she looked behind her to see her bottom start to turn slightly pink...

Much harder - You can definitely do better, don't stop until your bottom is cherry red then you'll move on to the hairbrush!

Melody didn't think she'd get that far as her pussy had already started to drip onto her thighs yet the erotic pain made her keep up the spanking, increasing in both tempo and intensity.

Whack, Whack, Whack. Thwack, Thwack, Thwack.

Her eyes started to get teary, determined to keep going until orgasm Melody started spanking herself as hard as she could with her right hand while her left worked on her hard nipples. Five minutes later Melody couldn't take it anymore, plunging two fingers into herself, hitting her G-spot as her right hand delivered her hardest spank yet onto her very red bottom - her orgasm seemed to last forever, Melody was arching her back and screaming until finally the ecstasy subsided and Melody was left exhausted but happy to have finally achieved her fantasy.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Looking a total mess, with her face stained with tears, bottom sore and red plus both legs and floor covered in pussy juice Melody got to her feet and saw herself in the mirror, smiling at how good that experience was. She started to get dressed yet stopped when she saw the hairbrush on the bedside table, seeming to be staring angrily at her and the little voice in her head returned:

You didn't really expect that you'd be satisfied with just a little warm-up did you? You know that you need a lot more discipline than this, now pick up the hairbrush, bend over then give yourself twenty-five hard spanks on each cheek, then you'll have gotten the appropriate punishment and after some corner time, all the brattiness will have been spanked out of you.

Melody was split, either she could ignore her horny, kinky side and simply put the hairbrush back then continue her day, or she could obey and stay in the fantasy while getting the thing she had masturbated the most about - a hard hairbrush spanking on her bare bottom! Almost without thinking she saw herself in the mirror pull down her wet panties that she'd just a moment ago started to put on, then lower herself over the bed and raise the hairbrush to give the first of many whacks to her hot butt.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

A small scream escaped her lips as the hairbrush packed a much harder punch than her hand. Melody stopped as after only three spanks she was in danger of being heard by the neighbours, then a very naughty thought occurred to her that she had seen in a few porn videos but hadn't expected to be doing today. Picking up her wet panties she stuffed them in her mouth, gagging herself and smelling/tasting her horny pussy. Satisfied that she wouldn't be heard now she returned to complete her remaining forty-seven spanks with the hairbrush.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. WHACK THWACK THWACK, WHACK, THWACK, WHACK! 3 left to go. WHACK! WHACK! THWACK!

Melody pulled the gag from her mouth and curled into a ball crying from the impact from all the spanks with the hairbrush, when eventually she rubbed the tears from her eyes the hairbrush looked less menacing and she started to feel very horny again. Resisting the two urges to rub her naughty bottom and touch her shaved cunt, Melody held her hands on her head as she'd done at the start of her adventure.

Her horny inner voice said: Good girl, now put your nose in the corner of your room for the next 15 minutes, no rubbing and absolutely no masturbating until the time is up otherwise you'll have to spank yourself again in every room of the house!

After setting a timer for fifteen minutes Melody put herself in the corner and thought that she'd have to do this again, the feelings were so intense and the knowledge of how good her orgasms were going to be made the whole experience that much more appealing. Eventually, the timer run out and Melody wasted no time, diving and using both hands to massage her breasts, rubbing her hard nipples while remembering every aspect of her discipline session; after a few minutes her left hand was rubbing her clit and when Melody started to imagine herself being pulled over a mysterious figures knee and gagged with her panties while having her bottom punished with the wooden hairbrush she spasmed as her pussy came hard, soaking her fingers and making the little brat scream until she passed out from the strength of almost a dozen multiple orgasms crashing over her.

It wasn't until a few hours later when she awoke, hearing the front door open as her mum returned home, Melody realised that she hadn't put the hairbrush back. Hopefully her mum wouldn't notice otherwise things may take a turn..

Published 
Written by Sublime69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments