Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaning Of Discipline - Part 4

"Lucy received a severe caning and has been sent to bed, now it's Philip’s turn…."

35
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Note: Although Lucy and Philip are still at school, they are both eighteen and it's their final year before university. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All the characters in this fictional story are over the age of eighteen, legally adults in the United Kingdom."

In the last part, Lucy and Philip are caught breaking Mary’s hanky-panky rules. Panties and pants had been inspected, and this had confirmed their fate; “six of the best for both of them.” Mary had played with Philips's nipples and had clamped clothes pegs on them. Philip had stood with his pants down, his hands on his head while he watched Lucy's caning. Lucy had been severely caned and was a completely teary mess. Mary had taken pity on her and had sent her off to bed. She kissed her cheek and dismissed her with a smack on her bottom. Now it was Philips's turn….

Mary now turned her attention to Philip. Lucy’s mother took the pegs off Philips's nipples. With one hand she played with his nipples. Her other hand grabbed his testicles. Mary whispered, “Young man, it's clear that you’re going to be quite a handful.”

Mary’s hand moved from Philips's balls to his erect penis.  She briefly pumped her hand up and down this solid shaft. However, she stopped long before Philip came. She was just teasing him. Mary said, “Well, that’s enough of that. Time for your caning, you naughty boy.”

Mary told Philip to take off his underpants and get into position. She went to the sink and washed the pre cum off her hands. As you might expect; Mary wasn’t happy with Philips's position. His back wasn’t dipped low enough, so she spanked his legs. Philips's inner thighs were spanked to encourage him to widen his legs. Finally, Mary was happy with Philip. She picked up the cane and swung it through the air a few times to heighten the tension.

Philip was now in the proper submissive position. He was bent over the table. He firmly held its sides. He was on tiptoe with his back dipped low. This prominently offered his bottom for punishment. Philips's legs were widely spaced. This displayed his erect penis and testicles. Mary tested Philip’s obedience by flicking the cane between Philip's legs. He twitched as the cane stung his genitals. Finally, Mary said, “Let’s see how long that lovely erection lasts.”

Philip reflected on the fact that Mary thought his erection was “lovely.”

Mary lined up the cane halfway up Philip’s bottom. Mary stepped back and caned Philip as hard as she could. The effect was devastating. The cane buried itself into Philips's firm buttocks exactly where Mary had planned. Before meeting Mary, Philip hadn’t ever been caned. Mary’s introductory caning had been moderate in force. It had been traumatic but it hadn’t prepared Philip for a full-force cold caning.

Momentarily Philip felt nothing, but then the searing pain hit him. It was like a red-hot poker being pressed onto your bottom. Philip leapt up and danced around screaming.  He held his wounded bottom. Mary wasn’t impressed. She said, “Well that one doesn’t count, does it? Get back into position immediately.”

Eventually, Philip got back into the correct position.  However, that wasn't before a few smacks and helpful suggestions. Once Philip was back in position, Mary waited. She watched as the long stripe appeared across Philip’s bottom. She couldn’t resist the urge to touch the weal as it formed. Mary then cupped Philips's genitals in her hand and commented, “Not so excited now, are we?”

Mary positioned the cane for the second stroke. She aimed an inch below the first stroke. Philip was better prepared this time. He grasped the table with all his might and waited for the stroke to arrive. The stroke was as harsh as the first one. The blow deformed Philips’s bottom but not like with Lucy’s. Mary approvingly observed how firm and meaty his bottom was.

Philip grunted but absorbed the blow. He hung onto the table and managed to stay down this time. Mary was satisfied and said, “That’s one.  The next one is a penalty for being naughty.”

Mary wandered around waiting for the next stroke. The time allowed for the pain to peak and then subside slightly. Then the unlucky recipient had to wait anxiously for the next stroke.

The penalty stroke followed the same pattern. It was hard, an inch lower and parallel to the previous stroke. Philip took his punishment well and managed to stay down. Philip had already received three hard strokes of the cane.

Mary said nothing, presumably happy with how Philip was taking his punishment. She was in no hurry. Waiting was part of the punishment. Philip still had at least five more strokes to go. Mary looked out the window into the garden; Philip waited for the next agonising stroke.

Mary touched the cane onto Philips’s bottom just below the last stroke. Philip noted the pattern and it occurred to him it may be a trap. He held on tight and prepared himself for a surprise. As it happened, the harsh stroke fell exactly where it was aimed. The pain was excruciating. Philip cried out and his legs danced about, but he managed to stay down. The pain was getting worse and worse. The lower under curve of the bottom is sensitive.

Philip observed that receiving a caning from Mary was exhausting. Being on tiptoe was uncomfortable. It was a punishment in its own right. Having your legs wide apart stretched the buttocks. It offered up more of your bottom for punishment. It was tiring holding onto the table to stop yourself from jumping up. Worst of all you were just waiting for the next stroke.  Not sure when it would arrive. Mary stated, “You are learning some discipline now, aren't you boy? That's two.”

Philips's mind protested. It wasn't two, there were four angry weals across Philips's bottom. Mary wandered about the kitchen and even watered a plant. Philip waited obediently for the next stroke.

Eventually, Mary returned to the task at hand. The cane was lined up for the fifth time. This one was aimed just above the sensitive crease where Philips's bottom met his legs. Another hard stroke zipped into Philips's bottom. Philip cried out and writhed around, but he managed to stay down.

Philip couldn't see, but Mary was glowing with her exertions. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. Philip wasn't enjoying himself. He was sweating, trembling, and breathing heavily. Mary cheerfully stated, “That is three, halfway there.”

Philip doubted that. He knew that Mary would like some extra strokes. Mary was thinking much the same. She wanted to break this young man. She wanted him to be submissive, so he would do whatever she wanted.

Mary tidied the kitchen for a while to pass the time. Meanwhile, Philip was bent over the table in agony.  Mary positioned the cane on the crease of Philips's bottom. A stroke on his crease had been his undoing during the first caning. They both reflected, that had Philip taken his first stroke properly, this would have been the last stroke. It would have been a typical “six of the best”.

Six equally spaced strokes. Starting on the middle widest part of the bottom and finishing on the painful “sit spot”. Philip hoped for the best and prepared for the worst. He held on to the table as hard as he could and waited for what was coming.

As it happened, it wasn't a trick. It was just a harsh, full-strength stroke exactly on the crease of Philips's bottom. Philip was distraught. The pain was appalling. His legs thrashed around like a frightened animal trying to escape. But somehow, he held on and stayed down. Mary playfully spanked his bottom and said, “Good lad, that's four now.”

Philip now had the classic “six of the best” stripes on this bottom. They both knew this caning still had a way to go.

As usual, Mary waited. Philip reflected that despite it only being five or six minutes, it felt like this caning had been going on forever. Mary wondered what to do next. She had given Philip the standard “six of the best”. Now, it was time for something different.  Should she just finish off with two crisis-cross strokes? Or should she aim to hurt him, so he jumped up?

Mary lined up the cane but touched different places to disguise her intentions. She cruelly whacked another hard stroke straight on top of the last one. It landed in the sensitive crease of Philips's bottom. It was absolute agony.  He just couldn't cope with the horrendous pain.

Philip leapt up and danced about holding his bottom. He repeatedly shouted the F word. Mary was quietly satisfied with her tactics. She watched Philip dance around for a moment. Mary then spanked his bottom saying, “That one doesn't count. Get back into the position you naughty boy.”

Philip struggled back into position. Mary showed some compassion and allowed him time to settle down into the correct position. Mary affectionately stroked his bottom and said, “Just three more to go, if you can take them like a man.”

Philip had now received seven hard strokes, which was a sound beating. Mary decided to ease off and quickly bring the caning to an end.

Mary didn’t wait long. The cane touched Philips's bottom in a few places to hide her intentions. Philip was desperate for the caning to end. He was determined to take the final strokes properly; “like a man”. He held on with all his strength for the next stroke of Mary’s awful cane. He wondered how could such a small light rattan stick cause so much pain.

Mary eased off for the next stroke. She bent down and used her wrist more than her arm. Mary applied a stroke that diagonally crossed the previous strokes.

This is what Mary called a crisis-cross. It was evil. The crisis cross was a long stroke, diagonal across the bottom. It ignited the pain of previous strokes.  Being right-handed Mary aimed so the stroke went up from the lower left of Philips's bottom to the top right of his bottom.

“That's what I call a criss-cross, it hurts doesn't it?” said Mary.

The stroke overlapped previous strokes and was really painful. Somehow, Philip was able to stay down. Mary stroked Philips's bottom again and said “Well done lad that’s five now. But you do need a penalty stroke and it will be a criss-cross.”

Mary didn't wait the usual minute. She moved over to the other side of Philip. Mary flicked the cane backhanded and applied another cross-cross in the opposite direction. This went up from the lower right to the upper left of Philips's bottom. It wasn't full force. But it crossed previous weals and it stung like crazy.

Philip was able to stay down holding onto the table. Mary gently massaged Philips's bottom which helped a little with the pain. Mary then explained that the last stroke had to be the worst. The one you remembered.

Mary placed the cane on the top of Philip's thighs. At least Philip knew where it was to land and he knew it was going to be awful. He braced himself and hung on to the table with all his strength. As with the recent strokes, it wasn't full force. But, it wasn't just a flick of the wrist either.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

A firm moderate stroke landed across the top of Philips's thighs. The pain was excruciating, but Philip managed to hang onto the table. Mary stroked his bottom again and cheerfully said, “Well done, that’s all six. You will feel that one every time you sit down for a while.”

Philip was careful to stay down in the proper position. Mary returned the cane to its hook on the wall and went out to the utility room. She returned with her doctor's bag and a jar of lotion.

Mary said, “You need a little treatment to help you recover. Get up. Lie with your back on the table and hold your legs up for me.”

Philip was still recovering and couldn't comprehend what Lucy’s mother was saying. Mary repeated the instructions more slowly, “Get up. Turn round. Sit on the table.”

Philip did what he was told, wincing as he sat on the raw weals. Mary then said, “Lie back on the table and hold your legs up.”

To Mary’s satisfaction, Philip obediently complied. Mary then tested his obedience by saying, “Legs apart.”

Philip spread his legs and Mary smiled. She had this beautiful young man exactly where she wanted him, doing exactly what he was told. Philip had never felt more exposed. This beautiful woman had him on her kitchen table in the diaper position.

Mary went to her bag and took out some latex gloves. Lucy’s mother made eye contact with Philip. His mind raced as he watched Mary snapping the gloves on. Philip's penis quickly got the message and was stirred into action. Mary went back to her bag and returned with a wet wipe.

She enjoyed watching Philips's expression as she wiped his anus with the moist tissue. Phillips's mind went into overdrive and his genitals went on full-scale mobilisation. Mary examined the wipe and said, “That's good, Dirty boys will be punished.”

Mary gently applied some lotion to Philips's sore bottom and legs. Occasionally, Mary “accidentally” touched his genitals. Philips's excitement mounted. By the time Mary had finished applying the lotion, Philips's penis was fully erect.

Now Philips's medical needs had been satisfied, Mary moved on to his other needs. She used a tissue to wipe the lotion off her hands. Lucy's mother took a tube labelled KY out of her bag. She squeezed some of the jelly onto her hands.

Mary smiled and said, “Let's see if you like this.”

Mary watched his face as she traced her finger across his anus, and up the under his testicles. Philip pulled aa face and his eyes dilated. Next, she then ran her finger along the underside of his penis. Philips's penis twitched, she waited a moment and did it again. Then pulled back his foreskin. Meanwhile, two fingers of her other hand teased the head of his penis. Philip squirmed about on the table.

Mary applied lotion to Philips's penis and testicles and gently started masturbating him. One hand encircled his penis moving up and down its shaft. The other hand stroked and squeezed his testicles. Mary took it slowly. She knew how mind-blowing this would be for an inexperienced young man.

As her left hand continued masturbating Philips's penis, her left hand moved to his anus. She enjoyed Philips's facial contortions as she circled her finger around his rim. Mary knew Philip wouldn't last long under this sensory barrage. Gently inserting her lubricated finger into Philips's anus took him over the edge.

Philips's ejaculation was magnificent. Semen squirted into the air. Philips's orgasm seemed to just go on and on as Mary stimulated Philips's prostate for the first time.

Philip was left spent and panting on Mary's kitchen table. Mary gave Philip a box of tissues and said “Clean yourself up, my lovely boy.”

Mary disposed of the gloves and washed her hands. She took the lotion and said, “Get dressed, I'm going to look after Lucy.”

Mary went upstairs to Lucy's bedroom.

Philip slowly recovered, cleaned himself up, and got dressed. Without thinking he sat down on a chair and quickly regretted it. After fifteen minutes Mary returned to the kitchen. She found Philip standing rather than seated.

Mary looked Philip in the eye and said, “Time for your next lesson.”

Mary stood in front of a chair and told Philip to come and stand before her. Philip compiled. Mary smiled and said, “Knell.”

Philip did what he was told. He watched amazed as Mary pulled up her dress. He was kneeling before this magnificent woman staring at her panties. Mary widened her stance slightly and simply said, “Take them down.”

Philip was almost frightened to touch Mary, but he slowly peeled down her panties. He was shocked to see that Mary was clean-shaven. He thought only young women shaved down there. Mary told Philip to take off her panties. He slid them down her beautiful legs. Mary helped by lifting her feet one by one.

Mary sat down on the chair, leaned back, and spread her legs apart. Philip was transfixed, he couldn't quite believe this was happening. Mary said, “Come here, today’s lessons haven't quite finished yet.”

Philip knelt before Mary. Lucy’s mother told Philip not to be afraid. Mary said, “Start stroking my legs. Start low and move slowly up.”

Philip was more than happy to comply. He stroked Mary’s thighs from her knees upwards but stopped well short of her groin. Mary told him not to be afraid and suggested he stroke her inner thighs as well. Philip stroked along her soft inner thighs. Philip said, “Your legs look fantastic. They feel so smooth and firm.”

Mary was surprised by his boldness, but flattered by his compliments.

Mary said, “You’re a bold young man aren't you?”

Philip continued saying, “You must exercise to be in such great shape. Do you jog or what?”

Mary replied, “Yes, I jog a bit. I play squash, badminton, and tennis in the summer.”

Philip imagined what Mary would look like in a short tennis skirt.  He imaged her bending over to pick up a ball and said, “I play all of those, perhaps we should have a game?”

Mary said, “I’m quite happy with the one we are playing now.”

She smiled and said, “If you are so bold, why don’t you touch me between my legs?”

Philip wasn't stupid, he sensed the need in Mary’s instruction. Maybe he could have some control in this game if he wished. He traced his hands up Mary’s inner thighs. He up so far as to almost, but not quite touch her genitals.

Next, he stroked up her leg and allowed his fingers to just touch between Mary’s legs. Philip was enjoying teasing Mary. He allowed his fingertips to gently linger on her sex for a second or so before removing them away. He was driving Mary wild and loving the power it gave him.

Finally, Mary menacingly said, “You are being naughty. If you don't touch me properly I will have you bent over that table again.”

Philip got the message and ran his finger upwards along her slit from the bottom to the top. Mary said, “That's more like it.”

The fact was Philip didn't have a clue what he should do. He was playing for time, and with fire as it happened. Mary was pleased with how Philip had played the game and won a point. She also knew he didn't know what to do, so she told him. Slowly, patiently, and step by step, she told Philip how to touch a woman.

Lucy’s mother the doctor, gave him the most useful guided tour a young man could wish for. Mary told him where to put his fingers and what to do with them. Mary was a good teacher and Philip learned quickly. He was enjoying the lesson and eager to please.

Mary was thrilled. It was fantastic having a man that actually did what he was told. It was lovely getting what she wanted and needed. Philips fingering was great. But now it was time to

Move up a level.

Mary explained that touching her was exciting and this stimulated secretions that would lubricate her vagina. Once a woman was “wet” she was ready for him to penetrate her vagina.  She taught Philip how to start by inserting just one finger. Mary taught Philip about the G spot and how to stimulate it. Soon she had him touching her clitoris and pushing his fingers into her vagina. It was time for the next level.

Philip was stunned when Mary said, “Now lick me. Pull my lips apart and lick my clitoris.”

Philip hesitated, Mary said, “Don’t be afraid. Do it now. You know what happens to naughty boys who don't do what they are told.”

Mary taught Philip how to perform cunnilingus. She had him swirling his tongue around her clitoris. Running his tongue along her slit. Probing into her vagina. Licking her anus. Philip was great at cunnilingus. Once she had Lucy safely on the pill, Lucy was in for a treat with this lad.

Mary announced,  “Time for the end of lesson test. You aren't getting up until I have come. Lick me and fuck me with your fingers until I come. If I don't come you will go back over that table”

Mary marvelled at the stamina of this lovely young man she had captured.  Eventually, with all the stimulation Mary came. Mary lay back panting. Philip sat down on his legs and regretted it.

Mary slowly composed herself, and they both got up. Mary kissed Philips on the cheek and said, “Wow, that was fantastic, you are going to be a hit with ladies young man.”

Philip was delighted.  He had his sexy girlfriend Lucy and her mother had taught him how to please her.

Philip knew he was being used. But submitting to Mary turned him on. Just the thought of being caned by Mary gave him an erection. Philip didn't know about endorphins. But he knew the pain during the caning gave him a high.  Feeling the marks of the cane afterwards reminded and stimulated him. He also sensed that actually, it's the submissive who has all the power.

Mary said, “That's enough for today. I will give you a lift home. Oh and by the way, don't even think about touching Lucy’s panties until she is safely on the pill.”

Thinking about touching Lucy’s panties gave Philip another erection.

The ride home was uncomfortable. Mary’s sporty mini was fun to drive but it wasn’t gentle on Philips's bottom. When they arrived Mary leaned over touching Philips's thigh and kissed him on the cheek. Mary said, “See you soon my lovely naughty boy.”

As Philip got out of the car he got a playful smack on his bum. What a day.  He had got to “upstairs indoors” with his girlfriend and he and Lucy's mother had done everything that could be described downstairs indoors!

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments