Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Girl Wants: Pleasure And Pain

"A true story about my Daddy giving me the pleasurable pain I crave."

31
6 Comments 6
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

"I think you are due for another maintenance spanking,"

"I think you're right, Daddy. I need it."

He stepped behind me and pulled me close against him. His erection poked my backside and his hands slipped under my shirt and bra and grabbed my voluptuous tits. He pinched my hard nipples. He slowly stripped me, first my shorts, admiring my ass in my cute panties, then he pulled the panties down and I stepped out of them. His hands roamed my body. He caressed my bottom, my hips, my breasts, and my thighs.

I heard him unzip his pants and release his bulging cock. It pressed up against me. He stroked it as he pinched my nipples. He bent me over the bed slightly and gave my ass a few good smacks. I moaned at the sensation.

"One good thing about you being tall," he said, abruptly shoving his cock inside my tight cunt, "...is I can fuck you standing up."

He thrust up into my aching pussy. His thick head pushed through my tight opening until he was deep inside me. I felt like I was being impaled standing like this. He fucked me for a little bit and then pulled out, leaving me empty once again.

He removed my shirt and bra so I stood nude before him. He eyed his slutty baby girl and walked away to retrieve something. He returned momentarily with a surprise for me. A pretty pink collar labeled "Babygirl" in rhinestones. It had soft, pink fur lining, and an o-ring to attach the pretty matching leash.

My eyes widened and I smiled. "For me, Daddy! Oh, thank you! It says my name on it. I love it! It's so pretty." I couldn't contain my excitement.

"You're welcome, baby girl. I thought you might like it."

He motioned for me to turn around. I did so willingly and held my hair up on top of my head so he could adorn me with the collar. He fastened it and then hooked the leash to it. He smiled and tugged on the leash, making it taut. He turned around and stepped away, leading me to the middle of the floor and pulling the leash down, hinting to me to get on my knees.

I kneeled before him and folded my hands on my lap. His big hard dick pointed in my face.

"Open," he ordered. But I looked up at him and smirked.

"Open," he said again, more sternly. I stubbornly kept my mouth closed.

"Are you being bratty tonight? Even after I got you that nice collar?"

"Maybe," I giggled. I knew I shouldn't be acting like a brat. Daddy is so good to me, and he bought me a pretty collar and leash in my favorite color. But, sometimes I couldn't help but let my bratty side show. Even if it was just to receive a punishment.

He gave my face a light slap. I was caught off guard but still smirked. He then gave each breast a harder slap. I moaned in protest, and he asked me again. "Are you going to be a brat tonight? Open."

I disobeyed and earned another smack across my face.

"Be a good girl, and open your mouth for Daddy."

I finally gave in and listened, opening my mouth for his waiting cock. I licked and sucked on the head and he let out a sigh of pleasurable relief. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and gently thrust into my mouth. I tried to take his entire dick in my mouth but gagged on half of its length.

"No, don't go so fast. Some day you will be a big girl and be able to take all of Daddy's cock down your throat, but for now, just enjoy it."

I did enjoy it. I loved having Daddy's perfect cock in my mouth and I loved making him feel good. I swirled my tongue around him and flicked it on the underside. His thick veiny cock filled my mouth. I had to open wide to fit it all in. Saliva dripped down my chin as I swallowed his cock. He guided my head onto him and fucked my face. Tears welled in my eyes and dripped down my cheeks.

"Awe, am I ruining your makeup? Good," he chuckled.

He continued fucking my mouth for several minutes and then pulled out and jerked the leash upward. Stand up, he was saying without words. I wiped the drool from my chin and stood.

"We are going to do something a little different for your spanking tonight."

He crawled onto the bed and sat with his back against the headboard. Normally, I would then lay across his lap with my ass presented to him, his cock leaning against my hip.

"Put your head down by my feet and straddle me."

I did as was told, swinging one leg over his and positioning myself on my hands and knees.

"Good, now come back a little bit... perfect. Right there. And spread your legs so I can get in between them."

I opened my knees more and lay down, keeping my back perfectly arched and my bottom in the air. I stretched my arms in front of me. Daddy approved of my submissive position.

"Good girl. You look so hot like this. You're already distracting Daddy."

I giggled and wiggled my bum a little bit. I felt his warm hands caressing my flesh. I loved to tease.

I felt the first gentle taps of his hand all across my rear. He began by alternating a slap on each cheek. He moved from the sides, inward, each tap getting closer to my pussy. This was only the warm-up to get my bottom accustomed to the stinging pressure of his palms. He gradually increased the intensity of the slaps. One on the right, one on the left in the same region. Again and again. This was the easy part.

He paused the spanking to slip his fingers between my pussy lips.

"Somebody really loved sucking Daddy's cock. So wet just from that."

"Yes, Daddy. I love sucking your cock." It was true. He had such a glorious manhood and it gave me great pleasure to put it in my mouth and hear his sounds of pleasure.

His index and middle finger found my clit and pinched and rubbed it gently. His fingers traced my slit for a few moments, and when I let out a little moan of pleasure, he abruptly pulled his fingers away.

"Noo. Not yet, baby girl."

Of course. While I loved to tease, he loved to tease me, maybe just a little bit more. Daddy had a rule that I couldn't masturbate for two days before seeing him. A few times I had disobeyed, (I couldn't help myself, he makes me so horny!) and my ass had paid the price with his paddle. This time though, I was a very good girl. I hadn't touched myself for a very difficult four days. My pussy was aching for attention.

He grabbed my long hair and tossed it over my back. "There you go, you look so pretty for Daddy."

He returned to his task at hand. His hand came down on my ass hard. He kept a steady spanking rhythm and targeted one spot on my ass for a few strikes before adjusting his hand slightly to target a new area. I felt the stinging building up, but I was still very ready to take more.

"You're turning nice and red now, baby girl. You should see yourself like this." I couldn't see myself, but I know it must have been a beautiful sight: me on all fours with my long waves flowing down my back and just barely touching my butt, bottom arched up to present my holes to him.

emily_dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emily_dream

He slightly increased the speed of his slaps and the intensity increased as well. I breathed deeply as I took the beating. The pain was becoming more prominent, but I loved it. I craved the pain. The pain allowed me to forget about everything, everything except for his hands on me, and the enticing thought of his beautiful thick cock that I would soon feel deep inside me.

He focused the strikes on one spot. Over and over again in that same exact spot, he hit me. It was more painful this way, but I knew this was needed to get the marks I craved. Each time I felt like I couldn't take any more pain, he calmed me down instantly with his soothing voice.

"Good girl. You're doing so well."

He switched to the small paddle. The sounds of the paddle hitting my skin were different from the sounds of his hand. It was more hollow, and the paddle stung more. I preferred his bare hand over the paddle, but I had to accept whatever tools he chose to use on me.

I breathed through the pain. It was a form of stress relief for the both of us. It was almost meditative for me, I imagined it was a similar experience to walking on hot coals. It was a magnificent pain.

"Good girl. You're doing an excellent job. You're able to take so much spanking now. Look how far you've come since the first time."

He was right. The first time he spanked me, I had to take a lot of breaks. This time, I didn't need a break. I didn't flinch as much, I tensed up less. I complained much less. I was very proud of myself. Daddy perfectly trained me to love and appreciate his spanking sessions.

I heard the familiar buzz of the vibrator and then felt it pressed to my pussy lips. He dragged it up and down, teasing me with it before pressing it into my pussy. He pushed and pulled it a few times before sinking it into me and letting the gentle vibrations do the work. It was only on low but it felt so amazing inside me.

He continued his assault on my ass. The strikes were focused on one spot at a time. It was much easier to handle the pain while my g-spot was massaged by the toy. I felt like I could take as much pain as he would dole out.

I felt the strange but familiar pressure building up inside me. The extreme pressure grew and grew until I exploded in ecstasy.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuckkk!" I screamed through my orgasm.

I felt the walls of my pussy contract and latch on to the vibrator inside me. I had only recently discovered my squirting abilities, but I knew at that moment it was happening. I felt my girly cum shooting out of me and dripping onto his hand and down my thighs. I must have squirted three or four separate times. I needed the release more than he knew.

My entire body quivered as I felt like I was shot into another dimension. The pleasure was intense and overwhelming, it was earth-shattering. It rolled through my entire body and radiated all around me like a halo of energy. It was so intense, I tried to get away, but Daddy held onto me and forced me to enjoy every moment of my climax. I didn't know whether to thank him or to keep trying to push him away. This was four days of torturous build-up that led to an incredible, blissful payout.

Several times I felt like my orgasm was possibly subsiding, yet I grinded my pussy onto the toy, forcing its vibrations deeper below the surface of my skin. In response, he pressed it against me harder and then, I was cumming again, another orgasmic crescendo. The vibrator seemed to be hitting each individual nerve.

The sounds of my screams of painful, shocking pleasure filled the bedroom. It was raw and real. In a way, I felt like a trapped animal. He held me as I came, I couldn't escape the explosive intense pleasure. I felt like my soul left my body and I was left with purely physical feelings. I had no thoughts except riding it out.

It seemed like I came for hours, but I know it was only minutes. I finally couldn't take any more.

"Please..." I begged through shallow breaths, "please no more..."

He allowed me one final orgasm, and then released me. He removed the vibrator and turned it off. I lay there shaking and panting, trying to return to reality, but he was quick to swoop in and shove his cock inside me. He was waiting for the precise moment to strike and take me. I could tell he wanted to fuck me for a long time now, but he was gracious enough to let me enjoy my multiple orgasms.

He lifted my hips and shoved his dick into my young pussy. He pulled all the way out, and then slammed his cock all the way back in.

I bet he must have been so turned on: spanking me and watching my bottom gradually turn pink and then red, watching me melt as I experienced the best orgasms of my life. I know he was proud to be the one giving me those orgasms, and I was proud to be on the receiving end.

He fucked me furiously. I was helpless to his cock pounding me. My pussy was so sore from the vibrator, yet I still needed his cock inside me.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he drilled me. His thick cock was stretching me so wonderfully. He held my wrists down as he fucked me. I was at his mercy. His balls slapped my overstimulated clit with each thrust. It seemed he was going deeper and I felt like I couldn't take much more.

"Oh my God, fuck Daddy!" I cried out.

He fucked me even harder. "Fuck, baby girl. You feel so fucking good!"

His cock throbbed in my cunt. I knew the big finale was coming. Soon, Daddy would get his well-earned climax. He pounded me over and over again. Hard. Fast. Deep. All at once.

Suddenly, his cock pulsed and he let out a growl.

"Fuckkkk..." he groaned.

His fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me into him. I felt the sudden warmth as hot ropes of his semen shot into my juicy pussy. With a few final hard thrusts, he made sure to expel every last drop into me.

I sighed as he finally slowed his pace. His cock softened inside of me. He rocked back and forth before finally pulling out and collapsing backwards on the bed. I felt completely spent. I was still shaking, recovering from my intense orgasms and trying to come back to reality. He laid a hand on my red bottom, running his fingers over the raised lines he created. My fingers mimicked his. I wanted to feel the welts also.

We lay there both coming down from our marvelous orgasms. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around me, and I gently ran my fingers over his chest. All of my senses were heightened but especially touch, and every touch felt electric. It was another maintenance spanking to remember, and I couldn't wait for the next time.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments