Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carrie Gets Me Stoned For The First Time

"You win. Make me cum, please."

12
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Carrie and I met in 2009. We met on Adult Friend Finder. She liked me because I did some regular work on her favorite TV show at the time. She liked guys with big dicks. I'm average size but she loved having her pussy eaten. I impressed her with my oral skills the first time we got together.

Carrie was a bbw with red hair. She had small tits and a big ass. Her pussy was always completely shaved.

Every time we got together she would smoke weed. When we first got together I still hadn't ever touched weed. She'd get stoned and we'd fuck. I started to get curious though, I was wondering what I was missing. One particular day we were chatting on Yahoo Messenger.

I asked her, "Does weed enhance sex for you?"

"Very much so," she replied.

"What if I want to try it sometime?" I asked.

"I'd love to get you high for the first time. Let's get together Saturday. I'm seeing Brad again, but I can give you a handjob. You'll love cumming while stoned," she said.

Brad was her part-time boyfriend. He and Carrie had a weird open relationship. Sometimes she was allowed to have sex with other guys. Other times she would only do oral or even less.

Because of Brad, Carrie never wanted to date me. We only ever got together late at night and neither of us ever spent the night. Those were both fine with me, we knew full well what our relationship was all about.

Carrie showed up at my place at eight. She brought a bag that had her bong in it. When she came into my place I noticed the button on her jeans was broken. She had a safety pin in its place. I pointed it out to her.

"Yeah, it broke earlier. I put the pin here so that you can't get in my pants tonight," Carrie said.

"You don't want me to lick your pussy?" I asked.

"I do, but I'm seeing Brad again. Let me think about it," she said.

Carrie went into my kitchen and put some water in the bong. She came back and showed me how to use it. She showed me how to light it and pull the stem out. She led me through the first few hits, she took quite a few more than me. Then we put the bong down and watched a movie. I felt really good and it made me horny. I put my arm around Carrie and started kissing her neck and left shoulder. So far she was completely resisting me.

"Let's take a few more hits, okay?" Carrie said after a while.

We took a few more hits and we kept watching the movie. I was still trying to get her interested in sex. She was fine with me kissing her neck and shoulder.

Then she turned to me.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"I feel great. I'm kinda mad I never tried this before," I said.

"I'm glad you let me get you high for the first time. I want to fuck but I can't because of Brad. I'm going to jerk you off though. I want to you cum while high. Take your pants off," Carrie said.

I did as she asked. I took my pants and underwear off and sat back down on my couch. Carrie started giving me a slow and sensual handjob.

ChristyRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristyRyder

"Do you have any lube?" she asked.

"I don't," I replied.

Carrie started licking the palm of her hand. Then she went back to stroking my shaft. She leaned over a few times and took my cock in her mouth, making it very wet. Then she'd sit back up and keep stroking it. Then she'd reach down and play with my balls and taint. She'd go back to slowly stroking it. Weed slowed everything down for me. I could feel every little sensation but it didn't make me want to cum faster.

I could feel the orgasm coming. It was slowly building and Carrie could tell.

"Cum in my hand, James. I'll clean it up after," she said.

Finally, I started cumming. I felt like I was cumming for a very long time. I started squirting my cum into her right hand, it was going everywhere. My cum was oozing from between each of Carrie's fingers. I finally finished, Carrie went to the bathroom to wash her hands off and she brought me a towel. She helped clean me up.

She then leaned over and kissed me.

"We'll do this again, ok?" she said.

"I hope so, I loved it," I replied.

"Fuck, I'm horny now," Carrie said.

"Please, let me eat your pussy. You know I'll make you cum hard," I said.

Carrie stood up and removed the safety pin from her jeans. She took her jeans off and then removed a pair of white silk panties. She then sat back down on my couch.

"You win. Make me cum, please," she said.

I dove right into her pussy with my mouth. Carrie's pussy was super clean. It always smelled and tasted great. I pulled her meaty pussy lips apart and started licking and sucking her clit. She was moaning in ecstasy. I then put two fingers into her pussy. Now, Carrie was going wild. The weed was also hitting me hard now. I felt great but I was out of it. I looked up at Carrie and she was saying something to me but I was very stoned.

"Rim me, James," she said.

"What?" I replied.

"Rim me, now," she repeated.

"What?" I said again.

"Put your tongue in my asshole," she repeated.

Oh ok. I got it now. She leaned back more and I slid my tongue below her pussy and started rimming her. Her ass was tight and clean. That was what she needed to cum. She started shaking and was cumming hard. I went back to sucking on her clit. After she was done we both lay there for a bit. She was laying on my couch. My knees were on the floor in front of her couch, my head was still between her legs.

"I'm so relaxed now," she said.

I sat back next to her on the couch and we held each other for a bit. We eventually got dressed.

"This bong is an extra, I'll sell it to you. You can pay me next time. I'll leave some weed for you. Have fun, don't smoke too much," she said.

I walked Carrie to her car. She told me that was ok to drive. She drove home. I went to bed and slept extremely well that night.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments