Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack and Alice asked me to join them for drinks on a Friday night. I’ve known Jack since my Sophomore year of high school. I was even a groomsman when he married Alice. Best move he ever made.

He said that a very good friend of Alice's would be there as well. He even said I should wear clean socks. What a pal. He did tell me her name is Loretta and she has black hair and dark brown eyes. Sounds very nice.

I arrived at the Crystal Goblet just in time to see them being seated. I walked to the table, shook hands with Jack, and kissed Alice on her cheek. Then Jack introduced me to Loretta. Jack gave a cursory description of her but left out that she was very attractive. She offered her hand and I gently shook it. Her skin is like velvet.

We had a couple of drinks and ordered dinner. Our conversation was casual and more about Loretta. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. I gave a nod to our server, Ken, the tab bonged to me.

When dinner was finished, we lingered over a couple more drinks. Jack and Alice were ready to leave so I asked Loretta if she wanted to stay for one more. She responded with a shy smile and agreed. The drinks came and she and I got to know each other more.

“I'll walk you to your car, if I may,” I smiled at Loretta.

“Ah, I came with Jack and Alice,” she giggled.

“Well, that puts a different spin on things I am happy to say. May I drive you home dear lady?” I asked in a regal tone.

“Yes, you may kind sir. I would be in your debt,” Loretta responded giggling.

As I drove Loretta to her apartment, we talked and laughed. She has the most infectious laugh, her face lights up and her eyes glisten. When we arrived, I got out of the car and opened her door. I walked her to her apartment and stood there for an awkward moment.

“Michael, would you like to come in for a nightcap?” she purred.

“I would love to, but I don’t think I could trust myself,” I grinned.

“Well, come in for the nightcap now, we can talk about trust later,” was her sultry response.

I don’t know what came over me, but I took her in my arms and kissed her softly.

She looked at me and sighed heavily. She returned my kiss and sighed again.

“Now that we have covered trust, do you still want the nightcap,” she teased.

“No, I NEED the nightcap,” and I kissed her again.

“Michael,”

“Yes?”

“You can kiss me on the other side of the door,” she giggled.

“But that's the side of the door where I don’t trust myself,” I smiled.

We went into her apartment. It was “Loretta”. Simple, delicate, all-girl, well lady. And there is that touch of lavender that fits her perfectly. Loretta emerged from the other room wearing a light pink sweatsuit that zipped in the front. Get from behind me Satan. I was losing my mind over her.

“Can I buy you a beer, Michael,” she asked as her eyes glistened.

“Yes, please. Loretta, a – well, I think you are just gorgeous. I’m not trying to be rude, and we just met, but I’m getting goofy about you,” I stood there blushing.

“Michael, I feel the same way. I’m glad you wanted me to stay and have another drink. Jack said you were a stand-up guy and Alice said the same. If another girl likes the guy, that’s a plus. You are making me goofy as well,” Loretta smiled.

Loretta brought a beer for us, and she led me into her living room. We sat on the couch, and Loretta sat next to me. I could feel her leg against mine. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me. She looked at me and put her beer on the cocktail table. I did the same. We kissed and I gently pushed her onto the couch.

She looked up at me with her deep brown eyes. She slowly closed them as I bent down to kiss her. Loretta sighed and hugged me tighter. Her perfume rushed through my head, relieving me of my senses. I kissed her neck and felt her hot breath across my shoulder.

“Michael,” she cooed, “isn’t that shirt too warm for this side of the door?” Her eyes searched my face. I sat up and helped her sit up. I unbuttoned my shirt, Loretta smiled and ran her hands over my bare chest.

I unzipped the top of her sweatsuit. It revealed her ample breasts and hard nipples. I held her against me. Her nipples were so hard, I thought they would pierce my chest. We kissed passionately as the contact of our bodies increased our arousal.

I stood up and helped Loretta stand. I wrapped her in my arms, held her against me, and kissed her as deeply as I could. Our lips parted, and I kissed her neck and shoulder. She inhaled and when she exhaled, it was a low moan. I gently nipped her neck.

I looked into her eyes, “This is the trust I was worried about on the other side of the door,” I whispered to her.

She ran her hands over my chest and kissed my chest. She looked up at me, “I’m glad we left that on the other side of the door. Now I don’t have to worry about trusting myself, either. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders and smiled.

I looked at my shirt on the floor, then at Loretta. “My turn,” I said quietly. And I pushed her top off of her.

I held her breasts in my hands as I bent over to kiss them. Loretta mewed and held my head against her.

“Michael, you have me, oh Lord, I can’t be trusted anymore, ”Loretta was breathing heavier. “This is mmm,” Loretta inhaled deeply, “all your fault, oh God,” Loretta purred.

I caressed her ass cheeks in my hands and gently squeezed them. Loretta pushed her pelvis against me. I ran my hand lightly up and down her bare back. Loretta cooed and shivered in my arms. Her arm was wrapped around me and she had a handful of my hair. She cooed when I pushed my hands down her sweat pants and massaged her bare ass cheeks.

Loretta reached for my cock. When she felt my blood-swollen member, she looked at me. She held it, kissed me deeply, and then looked into my eyes.

“Are you trying to tell me something, Michael? Is it that you can’t find the words?” her voice trembled.

“This may sound crazy, Loretta. But if you want to know what I’m trying to tell you, put your hand on my heart. That’s where my true feelings for you are. I am falling in love with you,” I whispered to her.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

I knelt in front of Loretta. I caressed her breasts and sucked them gently. She cooed and purred at my touch. I held her ass cheeks as I kissed her body from her breasts to her navel. I stopped there and kissed and licked her tummy all around her navel. Loretta was holding my head as I enjoyed tasting every part of her.

I got to her waist and continued my oral arousal. I started to pull her sweatpants down, and Loretta stopped me.

“Michael, I have to,” she protested.

“Loretta, it isn’t important,” I tried to explain to her.

“Michael, there’s something you need to know, please,” Loretta begged.

I slowly lowered her pants as I continued to lick and kiss her. When I got to her pubic hair, Loretta was cooing again, then stopped.

“Michael, please listen to me, I have,” she begged all the more.

I looked at Loretta and smiled. “You’re not going to tell me something I already know.” I went back to kissing her.

I lowered her sweatpants to the floor and nibbled at her pubic hair, and licked her between her wet pussy lips as far as I could. I got her to step out of her pants, and then I stood up in front of her. She was shaking when she looked at me. I smiled at her and slid my cock between her legs.

Loretta gave in to the sexual arousal. She closed her eyes and held onto me her arousal was taking over. I laid her gently on the bed and got in next to her. She looked at me and a tear fell from her eye. I kissed her tear then her lips.

I positioned myself between her legs. Loretta moaned soulfully as I separated her pussy lips with my tongue. I ran my hands lightly up and down her body, feeling her shiver as the little pumps of excitement dotted her body and the sweet sweat tried to cool her.

“Michael, oh Michael. It feels so good. Oh, mmmm,” her breathing was becoming more rapid.

I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and flicked them with my tongue. Loretta moaned with delight each time my tongue slid across her swollen clit. I massaged her ample breasts and rolled her hard nipple between my fingers. Loretta moaned louder. She pushed her hips to meet my sucking. She was turning her head from side to side rapidly.

She grabbed my head and pushed her pussy into my face. She was purring and cooing. She was panting as she grabbed the sheets then grabbed my head again. I could taste the beginning flow of her orgasm. It wasn’t long before Lorette’s orgasm flooded my face. I licked and lapped as long as she let me.

She pushed my head away from her and stared at me. Her eyes closed and she moaned as her head went to rest on the bed. I tried to kiss her tummy, but she jumped and covered it with her arms. I knelt between her legs, Loretta reached for my cock and guided it into her waiting pussy.

I slowly slid my cock into her. Loretta purred and exhaled long and slow. I started to pump her tender pussy slowly. It was getting more difficult not to start slamming it into her, she had me so aroused. I found an even rhythm that Loretta seemed to want. That rhythm made her coo and whimper with delight.

She threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her leg around my waist. Loretta squirmed and pushed against me as her second climax gained strength. She met every stroke I was pumping into her. She was beginning to squeal quietly, but when my first shot of cum covered the inside of her pussy, Loretta yelped in a high tone and started riding my cock.

She was humping me and I was loving it. I shot another load into her, and Loretta whimpered and softly moaned, More, I want more. I pumped Loretta until I had nothing left. I shoved my cock into Loretta and rubbed against her clit. She purred and whimpered. She had finished her orgasm. She squirted enough to cover us.

We were still locked together. I kissed her softly but passionately. I kissed her nipples, Loretta shivered as my lips touched her tits. I wrapped my arms around her and let the truth slip. “Loretta, I love you,” I whispered to her.

She looked at me with her dark loving eyes. A couple of tears tried to sneak down her cheek, but I caught them.

“You don’t care, do you?” Loretta asked still under the spell of her orgasm. “You don’t care about it at all, do you Michael?”

“No, should I? I have fallen in love with you. Are you surprised it doesn’t matter?”

“Yes, yes, I am. Everyone looks at me funny, and to be naked with a man who has made very passionate love to me and be told it doesn’t matter. How do you think I feel?” she was tearing up.

“I don’t know how you feel, Loretta. All I know is the woman I am in love with has a prosthesis. Why should that stop me from loving you? And please, don’t go the sympathy route. I was in love with you before the main course. You were still sitting. I found gold at the Crystal Goblet. YOU.”

“When did you know?” Loretta was shaking.

“Baby, does it matter? Why not accept the fact, I’m in love with you and I want you in my arms forever?”

Loretta looked at me for a few seconds, then started crying hard. I pulled her close to me. She buried her head in my chest just sobbing. I held her as close as I could.

“Michael, at night I have to take it off.” Loretta was letting me know what I was in for, I guess.

“Honey, whatever you have to do. Can I rub it or what can I do? Please try to understand it is now part of our lives. Loretta looked at me still sobbing, but quietly now. “Loretta, teach me, please,” I begged her.

“Michael, please give me time. I’ve never had someone that didn’t care about it. It's been like as soon as they find out, it’s head for the exits. Your love is new to me too. Please give me some time. I do love you.”

“I told you I didn’t trust myself, I was already in love with you. We can do this together, Baby. I’m ready to give it a go if you are.” I smiled and hugged her as hard as I could.

“Oh, Michael, yes, yes. I want us to make it. Would you get our beer, and I’ll get this ready for bed? You are staying the night, aren’t you?” Loretta looked worried.

“A SWAT team couldn’t drag me out of here. Tonight, or ever.”

When I returned with the beer, Loretta had taken her “leg” as she called it off. She was doing what she did every night. Now I have to learn what she has to do.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments