Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Lulu

"Younger Squirter"

22
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. It may seem too good to be true but it really happened. Lulu and I fucked each other senselessly on many occasions for two years after this first night. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her husband fully approved and used to drop her off at my place sometimes."

It was Summer, 2010, and a Friday night. I was searching on Craigslist under casual encounters. I came across an ad from a girl who was twenty-three years old. I was almost thirty-five at this time. The ad said that she was married but had permission from her husband to see other men. She also said in the ad that she was a squirter and liked kinky sex.

I had been with a squirter once before this. Her name was Dawn. I met her in 2009. She was a cute bbw who I had sex with twice. The second time I was with her was the first time I experienced squirting. I was licking her pussy and she violently squirted in my face. It was like an explosion, it came out in force. I had no warning and it was a huge turn-on.

I decided to respond to this Craigslist ad. I was surprised when she wrote me back. Her name was Lulu and she said that she liked my look. I reminded her of her husband because he had long hair too. After I responded I didn't get an immediate answer. I got worried that it was going to end like that. I noticed that she had a Yahoo email address so I got on instant messenger and sent her a message.

I was very happy that she answered me on the instant messenger. I knew that girls got tons of responses on Craigslist. I knew that I had to be aggressive if I wanted a chance at hooking up with Lulu. We exchanged a few messages and then she sent me her picture.

She was an attractive Latina with dyed pink hair. She was thick in a very good way. She gave me her number. I called her and she answered in a low and sexy voice. She told me that she lived in Montebello. I told her that my friend lived there. She told me to come and pick her up. We made plans to hang out at my place and see what happens.

Montebello was a forty-minute drive for me but I decided that it was worth it. I got a shower and drove to pick up Lulu. As I got close to her address I called her and told her that I was 5 minutes away. She said that she'd be outside waiting.

As I pulled up I saw her there waiting in the dark on a small side street in East Los Angeles.

Lulu looked like her pictures. She was wearing black jeans and a hoodie. She looked like was dressed to go to a concert. I let her into my car, we hugged for a minute and I started to drive us back to my guest house in Woodland Hills. We had a long drive to chat and get to know each other.

We had a nice chat during the drive. We talked about much more than sex and we were on the same page in many ways.

We got back to my place and I offered Lulu something to drink. We sat down to watch a comedy show that she had brought over on some DVDs. We chatted for twenty minutes while watching her show. Suddenly she looked up at me and our eyes met. We both moved in to kiss each other. There was no warm-up, our mouths were fully open. Our tongues were deeply exploring each other. After a few minutes, she stood up and I started undressing her. I removed her hoodie and her shirt. I removed her bra and started licking her beautiful c-cup tits.

She stopped me.

Lulu said, "You don't understand, you need to get some towels and put them on your couch. I squirt a lot."

I got up and went to my bathroom. I grabbed a few towels and laid them on my couch.

Lulu giggled and said, "That's not enough but you'll see."

I went ahead and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down and off of Lulu. Her legs were smooth and shaved. To my surprise, she was wearing gray men's boxer briefs. I went back to sucking on her nipples. I was grabbing her ass cheeks at the same time. All of a sudden she started cumming. The gray boxer briefs that she had on were suddenly soaked underneath her pussy. Warm liquid was running down Lulu's legs.

"I told you I squirt like fucking crazy," Lulu said.

I pulled her boxers briefs down and laid her down on my couch. I spread her legs open. She had a beautiful pussy. It was totally shaved. I spread her thick pussy lips apart and began licking her clit. She tasted so good and sweet. I was about to put two fingers in her pussy but she started cumming again. She squirted all over my face and it ran down onto the towel. She soaked through the towel and into my couch.

Lulu laughed and said, "I fucking told you, you should've listened. Go get some more towels."

So I did and I grabbed a condom too. I put the fresh towels on top of the wet towels. I took my clothes off and my cock was very hard. I sat down on the couch. Lulu sat to my right and grabbed my hard cock with her right hand. She gave me a short but aggressive handjob.

"Are you ready for my pussy?" Lulu asked.

I replied, "Yes."

I quickly got the condom out and unrolled it onto my cock. She mounted me in cowgirl position. She started riding me very slowly but passionately. Her pussy was very tight. She was grinding it up and down on my dick with aggression and passion.

Lulu then said, "If I go too fast I'm going to squirt like crazy and ruin your stupid couch."

She kept slowly grinding me and within two minutes she started cumming again.

"Oh shit, oh shit, fuck!" Lulu said.

I replied, "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to make a real mess," she replied.

I felt the warm liquid running down my cock and balls. It was soaking through the fresh towels I had just put down. I remember thinking that this was going to be a serious clean-up after.

Lulu got up and told me to lie down flat. She mounted me in reverse cowgirl.

"Now you can watch your dick go in and out my pussy, ok?" Lulu said.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

She had such a great ass. She was twenty-three, how could she not have a great ass? She spread her legs and started grinding slowly up and down on my cock. She was right, I could watch my dick go in and out of her. She was bending over slightly and grabbing my knees as she fucked me. She had a wonderful and tight-looking asshole. I couldn't help but wonder if she liked anal play or not.

She squirted several more times. Finally, I decided that I needed to cum for the sake of my couch. I pushed my cock deep into her pussy and let all of my cum go into the condom. I then pulled out of Lulu, went to my bathroom, and cleaned myself up.

When I came back to the couch Lulu was cleaning up and asked for more towels. I brought all that I had left.

Lulu said, "That's not going to be enough. I want to fuck a few more times. Do you have any extra comforters?"

Luckily I did have extra comforters. I figured that my three comforters should be enough to handle this situation. I brought the comforters over to my couch and sat down. Lulu laid down so that her head was in my lap. We were both still totally naked.

"Do you like your dick sucked?" Lulu asked

I said, "Of course."

She responded, "It's been a while since I've done it, let me know what you think."

Lulu gripped the base of my cock aggressively and put it in her mouth. It was on the edge of being too rough but it was amazing. She worked up and down on my shaft. Then she'd focus on the head of my cock. She'd swirl her tongue all over it gripping the base tightly with her hand. Once she was done working on the head she'd go back down and up the shaft. She was actually sucking it very hard and it felt great. I had never had a blowjob like this ever.

She then took my cock out of her mouth.

"Are you ready to fuck again?" Lulu asked.

I responded, "Absolutely."

Lulu asked, "Did you like the way I sucked you?"

"Yes, that was great," I responded.

"I love tasting myself on your dick," Lulu answered.

Lulu asked me to get on top of her. I laid one of the comforters down. Then I took Lulu by the hand and laid her down on top of it. She spread her legs wide and I unrolled a fresh condom on my dick. I then mounted her in missionary position and started fucking her. I was going faster than we were before.

Lulu said, "If you fuck me that fast I'm going to make a bigger mess."

I said, "Go ahead, I want you to feel good."

I figured the comforter would be much better than the towels.

As I kept fucking her she would squirt as she came. I could feel it splashing on me some of the time.

Lulu then said, "Spit in my mouth."

This was a first for me. It was like I was in some crazy porn movie.

"Are you sure?" I replied.

Lulu said, "Don't ask me again, do it."

I spit in her mouth and she loved it. I did it several more times. She was cumming and squirting all over me and the comforter. I couldn't take it anymore. I climaxed once again filling the condom with my cum.

I once again got up, cleaned myself up, and sat next to Lulu. We started kissing, slowly and with lots of passion.

"Do you think you can go again?" Lulu asked.

I said, "If you can get my dick hard I will happily fuck you again."

She started giving me a handjob with her right hand. It was slow but she had such a tight grip on my cock. She moved her hand down and gripped my balls tightly. She then took my cock back into her mouth and I was hard again.

"Fuck me from behind, ok?" Lulu said.

I grabbed another condom and put it on. Lulu got on her knees and bent over. I wanted to taste her again though. I bent over and started licking her pussy from behind. She tasted so good and was moaning with approval. I figured if she asked me to spit in her mouth she wouldn't mind if I rimmed her. So I started tonguing her asshole.

"I fucking love that. Do you want to fuck my ass?" Lulu said.

I responded, "Not tonight but next time."

I slid my cock back into Lulu's tight pussy. I started pounding her hard. She was squirting and cumming a lot. There was no way I'd cum again if I went slowly. I grabbed her hips and pulled them back into me. I was driving my dick into her as deeply as it could go. I was so turned on by so many things. Most of all I was turned on that she was twenty-three and I was thirty-four. I started cumming again and finished deep inside her.

After I got cleaned up we held each other for a long time. Eventually, we got dressed and I drove her home. Halfway back to her house, she told me that she was ready for more.

"If you find a place to park I can suck your dick again. You can either cum in my mouth or we can get in your backseat." Lulu said.

I said, "I'm good for tonight but if you want you can come back tomorrow night."

Lulu said, "It's a date, I'm coming back tomorrow."

I dropped her off at her place. We passionately kissed before she got out and disappeared on the walkway to her house.

Before she came back the next night I had to do four loads of laundry. Lots of towels and two comforters. The towels were soaked from her squirting on them. My guest house smelled like her sweet pussy for days. Every time I saw her for the next two years I'd have lots of laundry to do afterwards.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments