Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playoff Push

"Playoff stress adds another element to an already complicated situation."

32
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the conclusion to my 3 part "Championship Dreams" series. Please read "Arrival and Departure" and "Three Wishes" before reading this."

“That’s it, Coach, fuck her. Pound that pussy,” Hannah’s voice said through the speaker.

Coach did as he was told. Ella was bent over the bed, and Coach was ramming her from behind.

The webcam sat on the dresser, pointed at the bed, and sent a secure feed to Hannah at her home. Not long after orchestrating Ella and Terry’s first encounter in the van, she “suggested” that they allow her to watch their fuck sessions.

“I don’t want to be broadcast over the internet,” Coach had complained.

“You won’t be,” Hannah reassured him, “It’s a secure feed. I will be the only one who can see what is going on. Don’t you trust me?” Hannah said while batting her big brown eyes.

“I like the idea,” Ella added. “I think Hannah watching us would be the hottest thing ever.”

“Fine,” Coach sighed, “Go ahead and set it up. But know that if any of this gets out, I will be fired, and Ella will be sent home.”

“I know, you have nothing to worry about, Coach.”

Hannah set up the webcam that weekend and has been watching them have sex ever since, but this was the first time she had directed their sex.

“Yes, now slap her ass.”

Slap!

“Harder, I want to see red marks,” Hannah directed.

Slap, slap, slap!

Ella moaned in a mixture of ecstasy and pain as Coach repeatedly spanked her ass until it turned red.

“That’s good, Coach. Now pull her hair and keep fucking her.”

Coach complied. He grabbed a handful of Ella’s blonde hair with one hand and continued to spank her firm ass with the other, all while driving his cock deep inside her tight eighteen-year-old pussy.

Hannah sat on her bed at home, nude, and fingered herself as she directed the spectacle on her computer screen. Her juices were flowing as she edged closer to orgasm, but she wanted a closer look.

“Stop, Coach. I want a better view. Come grab the camera and take it with you; the cord has plenty of length.”

Ella sighed, “No, I’m so close, don’t make him stop.”

“It’s only for a few seconds; just use your fingers until he gets back.”

“Fine,” Ella moaned as she moved her hand down to her clit.

Coach pulled out, his cock glistened from Ella’s wet pussy. He quickly walked to the dresser, picked up the camera, and returned to his duties.

“Good, Coach, thank you, this is much better. Now flip her onto her back; yes, that’s it. I want to see her tits bouncing as you fuck her.”

Coach drove his cock into Ella’s smooth, wet pussy. She moaned in renewed pleasure at his return, and her teenage tits started bouncing in rhythm with his thrusts. Hannah picked up her pace on her clit.

“Mmm, that his hot, guys,” Hannah said. “Now focus the camera on her pussy, Coach.”

Hannah zoomed in. Feeling herself about to burst, she ordered,” Cum with me, Coach. Fill her up with your cum!”

Coach thrust hard, and the camera twitched as he came. Hannah orgasmed at the same time, moaning loudly through the microphone so Ella and Coach could hear. Coach pulled his cock out of Ella, cum dripping from the shaft and tip.

“Ella, did you cum yet?” Hannah asked.

“No, I’m so close,” she stammered as she returned her hand to her clit.

“That’s unacceptable, Coach. Get your face down there and finish her off. Use that talented tongue of yours,” Hannah demanded.

“Yes, Hannah,” Coach replied.

He handed the camera to Ella, knelt, and began devouring her pussy. The taste of his fluids mixed with Ella’s created a creamy mix that he found irresistible. His tongue worked all around Ella’s labia, moving from her clit, down her lips, and into her gaping opening, where he slurped up his cum as it leaked out. Ella responded by bucking her hips, grinding herself against his face, and moaning as the pleasures pulsed through her body.

She dropped the camera as her orgasm hit and grabbed Coach by the back of the head with both hands. Her legs tightened around him, locking him into a vice he could not escape from if he wanted to. Coach kept licking as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through Ella’s body.

“Hey, I can’t see. What’s going on,” Hannah exclaimed.

“I’m cumming!” Ella shouted, the excitement evident in her voice.

“And I’m missing it,” Hannah pouted from her bedroom.

Ella released Coach from her orgasmic grip. He picked up the camera and looked straight into it, cum coated his face from nose to chin. “Too bad, Hannah. You don’t get to be fully involved when you are on the other end of an internet connection. Good night,” he said as he cut the feed.

Terry picked up a towel, wiped the cum from his face, and said, “Not going to lie, it was pretty damn sexy to have her directing us like that. I felt like a porn star.”

“Yes, we should have her do that again sometime,” Ella agreed.

“For sure. It’s after eleven; you should get back to your room before Sierra gets home from her date. Best not to push our luck this time.”

“Yes, Coach. Good night.”

“Good night, Ella.”

Ella and Terry made it a habit of fucking after every win, and Hannah made sure to watch the action. She even began critiquing their techniques afterward.

“Your moans sounded fake, Ella.”

“You came too quickly tonight, Coach”

They took it all in stride. The sex was hot, and they knew Hannah was holding all the cards. If they pissed her off, there was no telling how she would handle it. They decided to accept the situation as it was, at least until the season ended.

The Bombers finished the regular season with a 32-1 record and entered the State Playoffs as the #2 overall seed. This gave them a home-court advantage until they reached the semi-finals. Those would be played in State College, Pennsylvania this year, on the campus of Penn State University. Terry was looking forward to competing for the state championship on the campus of his alma mater.

Coach Carnes’ team marched through the opening rounds of the playoffs, handing their opponents humiliating defeats. Their post-victory sexual encounters became increasingly more intense as the playoff pressure mounted. Hannah even insisted that Ella be tied up and choked after their quarter-final victory. Hannah enjoyed the show, they could hear her orgasm multiple times, but Terry and Ella struggled. Terry eventually came all over Ella’s tits, just like Hannah wanted, but Ella had to fake her orgasm.

“I think Hannah has gone too far,” Coach said as he untied Ella.

“You think!” Ella shot back, the agitation evident in her voice.

“I’ve been thinking, we need to get her back somehow, and this weekend at State will be our best opportunity,” Coach said.

“I’m in, what’s your plan?”

Coach and Ella spend the next hour going over the plan before heading to bed. This was going to be a memorable weekend.

After Thursday’s practice, Coach addressed the team to go over the travel schedule for the weekend.

“Does everyone understand this weekend's schedule?" he asked.

“Yes, Coach,” the girls said in unison.

"Great! I'm posting the room list right here; check it out before you leave."

Hannah looked at the room list and saw she would be rooming with Ella, and their room was right next to Coach’s. She looked right at Coach, smiled, and winked. Coach smiled back, knowing she was falling right into his plans.

Terry had always liked Hannah. The eighteen-year-old senior was a terrific volleyball player, 5 foot 6 inches tall, with great hands that allowed her to rack up nearly 2000 career set assists and earn her a volleyball scholarship to the University of West Virginia. She was also a very attractive girl, with long brown hair, large doe eyes, a firm-looking set of tits, an incredible ass, and smooth, tan legs. Terry always heard the boys comment on her looks, and he found himself staring at her ass regularly. If not for Ella, Hannah might have been the one he dreamt about after his wife's death.

Everything went according to plan. The team arrived at State College and had a stellar practice session followed by a delicious dinner. During the block of free time, Ella made sure Hannah was out of the room so Terry could set up the webcam. He found a great spot that provided a view of both beds but was hidden well enough to not be noticed easily. Finally, he unlocked their side of the adjoining door. Now all he had to do was wait.

The girls returned, and Terry made the rounds doing bed checks. The last room he checked was Hannah and Ella’s.

“Hey, Coach,” Hannah said after opening the door. She was wearing extremely short shorts and a tank top without a bra, allowing her erect nipples to poke through.

“Good evening, Hannah. Just doing bed checks to make sure everyone is here.”

“We’re here, Coach. Ella is in the shower; maybe you should join her.”

“Shh, be quiet; someone might hear you.”

“Okay, Coach,” Hannah whispered. “I think she is nearly done anyway; I’m taking one next.”

“That’s fine. Good night Hannah, and tell Ella good night for me.”

“Yes, Coach.”

Coach pulled the door closed and returned to his room next door. He turned on the webcam to test the audio and recording features one last time. They worked perfectly, so he watched Hannah for a few minutes as he mentally prepared himself. He soon changed into a plain white t-shirt and athletic shorts before sitting on the bed, his preparations complete.

About five minutes later, Ella opened the adjoining doors, and Terry followed her into the girls’ room. They went over the plan one last time while Hannah showered. Upon hearing the water cut off, they ceased talking, and their heart rates rapidly increased. The time had come to have some fun at Hannah’s expense.

Hannah exited the bathroom wearing the same short shorts and tank top as before and a towel wrapped around her head.

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” she exclaimed upon seeing him in their room. “You scared the shit out of me.”

“You’re tense, Hannah; you need to relax. Ella and I are here to help you,” Coach responded.”

Ella then walked up to Hannah and planted a firm kiss on her lips. Surprised, Hannah tried to pull away, but Ella grabbed her firmly by the head with both hands and kissed her again. Hannah quickly relaxed and returned the kiss, their tongues swirling around inside each other’s mouths.

Coach walked up behind Hannah as the girls kissed and began sucking on her neck. His hands explored her body, grabbing her firm tits, and her tight ass, and caressing her smooth legs. Hannah shivered at his touch but didn’t pull back or end her kiss with Ella.

MilfJoenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfJoenna

Terry pulled up on Hannah’s tank top. As her breasts fell out, he said, “Take your top off, Ella.”

The girls ended their kiss as Coach pulled Hannah’s shirt off, and Ella removed hers. As soon as the tops were off, they resumed their make-out session. Coach continued kissing and sucking on Hannah’s neck as his hands held her firm tits.

Coach’s hands migrated south, under the waistband of Hannah’s shorts. Her pussy was smooth and already wet with arousal. He gave her clit some attention, and she moaned as goosebumps rose across her body.

Coach trailed kisses down Hannah’s spine while simultaneously removing her shorts. He moved back up her body, kissing from her ass to her ear. Upon reaching her ear, he whispered, “You’ve been a bad girl.”

Slap, slap!

The sound of him smacking Hannah’s ample ass cheeks echoed through the small room.

“Ouch!” Hannah exclaimed, her kiss with Ella abruptly ended.

“Bad girls get spanked. Now get over to the bed; there is plenty more punishment to dole out.”

Simultaneously aroused and confused, Hannah looked at Ella and asked, “What’s going on?”

“It’s our turn to have some fun with you,” Ella answered. “Now, do as you're told and get over to the bed.”

Hannah’s face turned a bright crimson as she complied and slowly began walking towards the bed. Ella smacked her ass as she passed by.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes downcast. Not knowing what to do next, she sat silently and awaited further instructions.

“That’s a good girl,” Coach complimented. “Now lie down. No, with your feet hanging off the edge. Yes, that’s it.”

Ella dropped her shorts. Coach stripped, his impressive penis standing fully erect. They walked to the bed and began teasing Hannah. Hands, lips, and tongues explored her athletic body. Hannah attempted to touch them but received a slap on the hand for her efforts.

“No, Hannah. We didn’t give you permission to touch us back,” Coach reprimanded. “Ella, deliver the punishment, please.”

“Yes, Coach,” Ella said as she positioned herself above Hannah’s face. She lowered her pussy to Hannah’s mouth and ordered, “Lick it.”

Hannah did as she was told, devouring her teammate's most sensitive areas. Coach stood at the edge of the bed, grabbed Ella by the head, and guided her to his aching cock. Ella took it into her mouth, licking and sucking his dick while Hannah serviced her dripping pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Coach pulled away and motioned for Ella to move. “Get up and lean over the bed,” he said to Hannah. “You’re going to eat her pussy while I play with you.”

“Yes, Coach.”

Ella lay on the bed, legs spread wide, displaying her glistening pussy. Hannah stood, turned, and bent over. Her tongue went right back to work as Ella moaned, enjoying the immense pleasure.

Hannah’s bubbly butt was sticking right at Coach, inviting him to play. He gave it a couple of quick swats, then dropped to his knees and began licking. Hannah trembled at his tongue’s first touch of her pussy.

“Oh, Coach,” she stammered.

“Shh, you shouldn’t talk with your mouth full,” he responded before giving her ass another slap and saying, “And you shouldn’t speak unless spoken to.”

His tongue went back to work. He slid it along her folds, flicked it over her clit, and drove it into her opening, savoring the flavor of her teenage pussy. He slid his tongue up to her asshole, and she reflexively tensed up. Coach gave her another smack and returned to licking her ass once she relaxed.

He could sense her arousal rising, so he stopped and said, “You’re not allowed to cum until I say so, do you understand.”

“Yes, Coach, I understand," she whimpered.

“Good girl. Now you will suck my cock while Ella sits on my face.”

They moved into position. Coach lay on the bed, Ella straddled his face, and Hannah knelt on the floor. She was an experienced cock sucker, licking along the shaft and kissing the head before slapping it on her tongue. Coach could not say anything with his face buried deep in Ella’s cunt, so he let out moans to let her know he was enjoying her work.

Hannah took his cock into her mouth and sucked, taking it deep enough to gag. She alternated between fast and slow, shallow and deep. Coach’s precum flowed freely, and Hannah lapped it up.

Ella suddenly ground down hard on Coach’s face and clamped her legs around his head. Her orgasm pulsed through her body, and she screamed, “Yes, yes, yes!”

Hannah, cock in mouth, looked up at Ella. Relishing the sight of her o-face, her hand moved to her clit and began rubbing.

When Ella opened her eyes, she noticed Hannah’s self-pleasing and said, “No, Hannah, only we may touch you. You still haven’t learned, have you?”

Her hand shot forward and slapped Hannah’s face, leaving a red handprint. Hannah's eyes teared up immediately, and she stopped masturbating, returning her full focus to cock sucking.

Ella climbed off Coach and moved behind her; Hannah kept sucking Coach's cock, not wanting to break any further rules. Ella moved behind her and gave each ass cheek a hard slap, turning them slightly red.

“I don’t think she has learned yet, Coach. She will need further punishment,” Ella said.

Ella pulled her off Coach’s cock and bent her over the bed. Coach stood up and positioned himself behind her. He added a couple more slaps to her red ass, then nestled his cock at the opening of her pussy.

“You’ve been asking for this punishment for quite a while, Hannah,” he said as drove his cock inside her.

“Mmm,” she moaned.

Ella crawled back onto the bed as Coach fucked her teammate. She shimmied beneath Hannah’s head and pulled it down to her pussy. “Give me more,” she ordered.

The room filled with the sounds of their fornicating. Coach’s balls slapped against Hannah’s ass, Hannah’s tongue slurped as she dined on Ella’s pussy, and they all moaned as pleasure coursed through their bodies.

Hannah had reached her limit, she knew she would soon cum, and she didn’t want to get punished again, so she asked, “Please, Coach, can I cum now? I’ve been good, haven’t I?”

Coach continued to plow into her, “Yes, Hannah. You’ve been very good, you can cum now.”

“Thank you, Coach.”

Ella slid further down the bed, putting her body completely underneath Hannah, and pulled her face down to hers. They kissed as Hannah’s orgasm flowed through her body. Ella savored the taste of her pussy on Hannah’s lips as she twirled her tongue around. Hannah returned the kiss, her screams of pleasure muffled by the meeting of their mouths.

Coach continued to fuck her pussy even after her orgasm subsided. He soon felt his balls begin to tighten as they ached for release.

He pulled his cock out and commanded, “On your knees, both of you.”

The girls moved to the floor and knelt in front of him. Coach grabbed Hannah by the head and shoved his cock into her mouth. After a few thrusts, Ella took a turn, eagerly taking him deep into her throat.

“Ella, why don’t you tell Hannah what her next punishment will be,” Coach said as he moved his dick back into Hannah’s mouth.

“He’s going to cum on your slutty face,” Ella responded.

Ella moved behind Hannah as she spoke and grabbed her hair, holding her in place so she could not turn away. Grunting and panting, Coach pulled his cock out and stroked it rapidly.

“I’m going to cum, uhnnn!”

Ella held on tight. Hannah stared at Coach’s cock, mesmerized by what was unfolding. Coach blasted a massive load on her pretty, teenage face. Hannah closed her eyes and tried to pull back, but Ella held her tight as the cum painted her. Coach’s cum marked her from forehead to chin; she licked a glob that stuck to her lips, then took his spent cock back into her mouth. She looked up at him with only one eye; the other was plastered shut with cum.

“You are a beautiful, cum covered slut, Hannah. You can be such a good girl when you want to be,” Coach complimented.

Hannah popped his penis from her mouth, “Thank you, Coach.”

“Now look over there,” Coach grinned as he pointed to a spot by the television, “and smile for the camera.”

“The what!” Hannah exclaimed.

Ella lead her by the hair to the camera and had her look into it with her cum covered face.

“The camera that has recorded everything we just did tonight,” Ella said. “Coach recorded it on his laptop. Now we have video evidence of you as well.”

“That’s right,” Coach added. “You are done ordering us around when we have sex. You can still watch us, or join us, but if you ever feel the urge to expose our relationship, the one you helped set up, I might add, we will leak this video. I’m sure the athletic department at West Virginia would be very disappointed to see it.”

Hannah wiped the cum from her eyelid as she pleaded her case, “I would never tell anybody, I swear. I was just trying to have some fun. I’m sorry if things got out of hand. Can I get a towel or something to clean up with?”

“No, not yet,” Coach said. “I’m happy to hear that, Hannah. Because I think the three of us can have a lot of fun together. But that can only happen if we all keep our mouths shut. Except when you're sucking me off, of course.”

“Are you saying you want us to do this again? Have more threesomes?”

“Yes,” Ella answered. “We both want that. But it all depends on you.”

“Yes, I’m in,” Hannah responded without hesitation.

“Great,” Coach said. “Ella, why don’t you help Hannah clean up.”

Without saying a word, Ella licked the cum from Hannah’s face and then kissed her. The two shared a long, cummy kiss on their knees in front of the webcam.

“You girls a such a blessing,” Coach said. “Let’s get to bed so we can go win a championship tomorrow.”

“Yes, Coach,” the girls responded.

The three of them shared a bed that night for the first and only time. The next morning, they awoke well-rested and ready to play. They dominated both games that day, taking home the school’s first state volleyball championship.

Coach recorded every threesome he had with Ella and Hannah. He watched them often after they left the next Summer, Ella for home in Germany, and Hannah for college in West Virginia. He was even watching their first video from the hotel one day in late July, the same day his new foreign exchange student was scheduled to arrive from Sweden.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments