Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rest Stop

"After a week apart, Jill and Jack's passionate reunion leads to a steamy ride home."

37
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Jill emerges from the airport terminal, her eyes scanning the crowd for Jack, her heart pounding with anticipation. A week away from him was too long.

Her voluptuous curves are hugged by tight yoga pants and a tank top that accentuates her breasts, nipples peaking against the thin fabric.

She strides through the crowd, hips swaying, searching for her husband's captivating smile and broad shoulders.

There. By the Starbucks, one hand casually shoved into the pocket of his favorite shorts. Her pulse leaps as his eyes lock onto hers, crinkling at the corners.

She quickens her pace as Jack pushes off the wall, meeting her halfway. His strong arms envelop her, and she melts into his embrace, breathing in his woodsy scent.

"I've missed you," he murmurs against her hair, his lips brushing her ear.

"Not as much as I've missed you," she whispers, trailing her fingers down his spine.

He shudders, grip tightening around her waist. "Is that so?" His voice drops an octave, laced with desire. "Why don't you show me?"

Arousal pools low in her belly at the smolder in his eyes. She rises onto her tiptoes, lips brushing his. "With pleasure."

Jack's restraint snaps. He claims her mouth in a searing kiss that steals her breath. Jill moans, lost in the feel of him, of his hands roaming her body.

When they finally part, chests heaving, she rests her forehead against his. "Take me home, husband."

A grin spreads across his face as he takes her hand. "As you wish, wife."

They stride out of the airport together, urgency in every step, craving the intimacy of home.

Jack opens the passenger door of his SUV for Jill. She slides into the seat, acutely aware of the heat in his gaze following her every move.

He prowls around to the driver's side and climbs in, turning the key in the ignition. The engine rumbles to life, and he pulls out of the parking lot onto the open road.

Jack navigates through traffic, fingers tight on the steering wheel.

Jill rests a hand on his thigh, fingertips dancing up the inseam of his shorts.

His jaw clenches, knuckles whitening. "Keep that up and we won't make it home."

She leans closer, breath caressing his ear. "Perhaps that's my intention."

Jack growls, the SUV accelerating. Jill smiles, trailing her nails higher, and is rewarded with a strangled groan.

She cups him through the rough fabric, massaging his hardening length.

"Jill," he warns, voice strained.

"Yes, Jack?" Her hand slips beneath the waistband of his shorts, fingers closing around hot, silken flesh.

He jerks, the SUV swerving. "Dammit, woman, you're going to get us killed!" But his protests are half-hearted, arousal evident in the rumble of his voice.

Jill nibbles at his jaw, increasing the rhythm of her strokes. "I can't wait until we get home."

She gives a gentle squeeze. "I need you. Now!"

With a muttered curse, he yanks the wheel, turning into an empty rest stop.

Jill smiles in triumph, desire burning in her veins. At last, she's won her prize. Her prize being the deliciously wicked Jack, coming undone in her hands.

Jack pulls into a spot, tires crunching on gravel, and kills the engine.

With a wicked glint in her eyes, Jill turns to Jack and grabs his wrist.

“Come here,” she commands, pulling him towards her.

Jack follows willingly, excitement evident on his face. “I’m all yours,” he says with a smirk.

Jill straddles his lap and leans in for a deep kiss. Rolling her hips against him, she whispers in his ear, "You love it when I take charge."

Jack groans, gripping her waist and grinding his hard cock against her, eager to please her. "Damn right, I do."

Jill skillfully undoes the buttons of his shirt. Claiming Jack’s mouth once again before trailing kisses down his neck and chest.

Breaking her lips from his skin, she pulls off her own tank top, revealing her toned torso, full breasts, and stiff nipples.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

Jack's hands greedily cup them, making Jill arch into his touch.

"So perfect," he murmurs against her skin before taking a nipple into his mouth, making Jill gasp.

But she is not content and pushes Jack back and unbuttons his shorts.

"I want you now," she breathes, pushing the shorts over his hips and down his legs as he arches up off the seat.

Jack helps her out of her yoga pants and thong. They are soaked, and the car fills with the musky scent of her sex.

Jill wastes no time, positions herself over Jack's rock-hard cock, eager to feel every inch inside her.

With a throaty moan, she impales herself on him, taking him deep.

Jack clenches his jaw, fingers grasping onto Jill's hips with desperation. "God, you're so fucking tight."

Jill sets a brutal pace, grinding her hips and squeezing around him in a vice-like grip.

Jack matches her thrust for thrust, the sound of their skin slapping together reverberating through the car, adding to the intensity of their lovemaking.

Sweat glistens on Jill's flushed skin as she rides Jack relentlessly, chasing her orgasm.

Her nails dig into his shoulders, leaving red crescent moons as she throws her head back and moans wantonly.

Jack watches her with lust-filled eyes, unable to tear his gaze away from her abandon.

"Come for me," he growls, reaching a hand between them to rub at her swollen clit.

Jill's body trembled as she bounced up and down on Jack's thick shaft, her muscles clenching and unclenching with each powerful thrust.

She could feel the pleasure coursing through her veins, igniting every nerve in her body as she writhed on top of him.

Her moans mixed with Jack's primal grunts, creating a symphony of pleasure that filled the car.

As Jack's cock hit deep inside her, Jill felt herself reaching new heights of ecstasy. Her pussy gripped tightly around him as she drove harder onto his member, craving more of him.

Jack's mind was consumed by the feeling of Jill's tightness surrounding him, driving him to the edge of sanity. He couldn't get enough of her, couldn't resist her wild movements on top of him.

Together, they moved in perfect rhythm, lost in their own world of carnal pleasure. Their bodies worked together like a well-oiled machine, pushing each other closer and closer to the peak.

Jill's body convulsed with wave after wave of pleasure as her orgasm exploded through her. She cried out Jack's name, fingers digging into his skin as she slammed down one last time on his cock.

Jack felt Jill's pussy tighten around him, her walls milking him for every drop of his seed. He groaned, holding her hips tightly as he filled her with his hot, sticky cum.

Their bodies collapsed against each other, both panting and gasping for air. Their combined fluids coating them in a sticky, sweet mess. The car was filled with the scent of sweat and sex, but neither of them cared.

Jill lifted herself off Jack's softening member and snuggled into his chest, still trembling.

"Wow," she said breathlessly.

Jack chuckled, running his fingers through her hair. "Yeah."

They lay there for a few minutes, catching their breaths and basking in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking.

Finally, Jill spoke up. "We should probably get dressed before someone catches us."

Jack groaned playfully. "Do we have to? I could stay like this forever."

Jill laughed and sat up, reaching for her discarded clothes. As they both got dressed, they couldn't stop smiling at each other.

After straightening themselves up, Jack started the car and pulled out of the rest stop.

“That was good start,” Jill purred, “but you still owe me a weeks’ worth of dick, so I hope you been hydrating.”

Jack flashed her a mischievous grin and pressed harder on the gas pedal.

Published 
Written by DadBod1133
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments