Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Southern Storm (Revisited)

"The power was out but she still had fun."

40
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The air had a yellow glow like it does after a storm passes. Heavy wind and rain left tree limbs as well as millions of leaves and even a few small trees in our yard. There were larger trees down on our power line, leaving us wondering when we would have lights again. That was cool though. It was Friday afternoon and we had no plans.

I did put in a call to the power company to inform them that we were without power. They offered no estimate of when it would be restored so I joined the wife on the front porch with a glass of sweet tea. The storm left us with a warm, lazy breeze that played with the wind chimes that we hung years ago. 

“Fuckin’ Mississippi, huh?” Barbara, my wife yawned. “Don’t like the weather, just hang around five minutes. It’ll change.”

“Fuck yeah,” I answered, leaning back in my Cracker Barrel rocking chair, “the radar shows another storm in a few hours.”

“Well, I hope they can get the lights fixed before then. It’s fucking hot out here.”

“Patience my love. It was a small storm. There shouldn’t be too many outages,” I offered, “They will get them fixed. I called it in and told them what the problem was.”

“Did they say...”

“No,” I interrupted, knowing her question.

“Well, What the fuck are we supposed to do until then?” she asked, frustrated and wiping the perspiration that was beginning to bead on her forehead.

“Just relax,” I suggested, “enjoy the quiet. You hear how the birds are singing?”

“Fuck the damn birds,” she scoffed, “I want lights.”

With a chuckle, I shook my head and said, “I don’t think it will be too long.”

“You mean,” she grinned, “like your dick?”

I looked at her with a confused expression.

“Not too long,” she said with a chuckle. At least she was trying to make jokes, but I could tell that she was not happy about the current situation. 

I couldn’t blame her though. She wasn’t from Mississippi. I met her in Portland, Maine when I was getting out of the service. We got married after just a few months of dating and some very hot sex. One of the reasons we were so good together was the passion we shared in the bedroom. But Mississippi was a rude awakening. 

The saying in Maine is that if you can’t take the winters, then you don’t deserve the summers. Mississippi is just one long ass, hot and humid summer with a few cool days scattered between November and February. That’s a little bit of an exaggeration, but not much.

“You know you can always take your clothes off,” I suggested. “The breeze would feel so good.”

“You just want me naked,” she answered with the beginnings of a smile, “Admit it.”

“Okay,” I answered after a sip of cold tea from the sweating glass, “I want to fuck your naked ass right there on the floor.”

“What about the power crew that you say is going to be here so quickly?”

“Fuck ‘em,” I smiled, “They won’t mind.”

“Now that does sound fun,” she said teasingly, “I wonder how many of them will come.”

“No, I meant fuck ‘em like you meant fuck the birds,” I said with a laugh, “And usually there would be at least four of them.”

“At least four?” her teasing continued. “Four dicks for just me. I like that idea.”

Setting my glass on the two-by-six banister, I turned in my chair to face her, my dick already beginning to grow inside my denim shorts, “At least four, but sometimes six or even eight.”

“Eight?”

“Could be,” I answered, seeing her nipples pushing against my teeshirt that she wore, “but you wouldn’t like that. Would you?”

“Eight guys, all strong and sweaty,” she said, pulling the hem of my teeshirt up from her thighs to reveal her bare pussy, “I don’t know. Maybe it would be kinda fun.”

“You would fuck eight guys?” I asked in mock jealousy. “I don’t think you could take it.”

“Little Bonnie would be sore the next day,” she began, using the pet name I gave her pussy after the first time we fucked, “But, oh my, it would be fun.”

“Well you little slut,” I teased, “And there would be nine guys. I’m not just going to sit there and watch.”

“I would make you watch,” she teased, “All eight of them fucking my pussy and my ass. Even my mouth. You will have to watch them biting and pinching my nipples while they fuck me with their big dicks and cum all over my body and face.”

My dick was hard and I squeezed and rubbed it through the denim of my shorts, “You would make me watch these guys fucking you and just using you for a whore?” again feigning disbelief and jealousy, “You wouldn’t let me join?”

“That’s your punishment,” she laughed.

“Punishment?”

“For not having a generator installed on this house,” she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned to get another sip of tea, “You bitch.”

She stood with a laugh, pulling my teeshirt off and dropping it on the wood plank floor of the porch, and leaned over, her head on her arms that she rested on the banister.

“I hope they get here soon.”

I stood behind her, her feet spread just enough and her sweet ass swaying side to side, and unzipped my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. My cock was rock hard and throbbing when I took it in my hand, guiding it to her wet opening, “You aren’t going to need them when I’m done,” I growled, pushing my cock deep inside little Bonnie.

A deep, moaning breath and she said, “Bonnie can take all you can give her and then as many dicks as the power company sends to fix these lights.”

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

“Is that right?” I asked, slowly pulling my dick out and then back in. Knowing what it took to get her off, I reached around her hip and found her erect clitoris with my finger and played it like a well-tuned instrument. “Would you beg them to fuck you?”

“Yes,” she moaned, pushing her ass back against my slow thrusts, “Yes, I would.”

“All of them,” I asked, driving her fantasy.

“Yes.”

Pulling my cock from her sodden pussy, I took it in hand and circled the rim of her tight little asshole with the head, teasingly pushing at it, “Would you beg them to ass fuck you?”

“Mm, oh yes.”

The fingers of my left hand strumming at her clitoris, I stroked my cock, wetted by her girl juices, with my right, teasing her puckering asshole. My wife spread her feet further, giving me more access, and pushed back against the head of my throbbing dick, silently begging me to fuck her. Denying her urgency, I pulled back, slapping her asshole with my cock, “Beg.”

“Fuck you,” she hissed.

With a laugh, I pushed my cock slowly back into her tight, wet sex. We had been married for five years and had fucked countless times but I’ll be damned if her body and her lust didn't make it feel like the first time every time. She loved to fuck and she loved to tease while we fucked. 

“When are they going to get here?” she moaned. “I need a real dick.”

“They aren't going to want your pussy,” I countered. “Not after I'm done tearing it up.”

Still stroking in and out very slowly, knowing she’d rather I fucked her harder, I felt the sweat running down my back. Her breast, firm, and round, fit perfectly in my hand as I fondled and squeezed it. The sun, barely peeking from the blackness of the storm clouds, dazzled my eyes. The beads of perspiration that stood on her shoulders and lower back reflected like sequins on a ball gown. She was a beautiful, albeit selfishly horny, sight to behold.

“You’re only getting Miss. Bonnie warmed up for them,” she lied, knowing I would take her all the way to her limits, “she wants a kiss.”

She knew I couldn't resist. She knew I would not refuse the invitation to eat her pussy. I would devour her sex, gorging my horny appetite on the delicacy between her legs. The fact of the matter was, I was waiting for her to tell me that was what she desired. I would feast at that table until she truly begged me to give her rest. She had been known to climax four or five times very quickly when I worked my lingual magic. 

Pulling my cock from her, I could see the haze of water evaporating from the little decorative stone pathway that lead to nowhere in our front yard. The humidity was rising and our bodies were nasty with perspiration. I dropped to my knee behind my horny wife, spreading her ass cheeks with both hands. I like nasty sex and her sweaty ass crack made it so much dirtier, 

“Mm, yes,” she moaned, my tongue buried in her sweet pussy, “Bonnie likes it.”

Pushing my nose against her puckered little pink asshole, I tongue fucked my wife’s pussy while she held tightly to the wooden banister. Goosebumps rose quickly on her skin in response to a harder, cool breeze that was accompanied by the rolling sound of distant thunder. Another storm was coming. Tiny leaves from the blueberry bushes off the porch stuck to her damp skin as the breeze carried them by. 

I pushed my tongue deep into her dripping pussy and the tip of my nose hard against her pink asshole. Thunder rolled from the west with the wind as the cool raindrops grew in size. Her body trembled through multiple orgasms while I feasted at her well of sex. I pressed on, waiting for my chance to again fuck my horny wife. Her clitoris fairly throbbed under my tongue, lashing it wildly. 

“Fuck,” she cried. “Enough. Fuck me, Terry. I need your dick to get me ready for the linemen.”

“Big talk,” I teased, “But that's all it is.”

Sucking sex juices from her clit, I stood and forcefully pushed my cock deep into her again, wailing repeatedly in and back out. Slamming my hips against her tight ass, I watched her hips ripple with each bucking thrust. I wouldn't be long. Already, I could feel the churning deep down in my loins. I didn't hold back but trusted with abandon. 

“Oh, fuck,” Barbara gasped, another orgasm wracking through her core, “That's it. Fuck me hard.”

Another flash of lightning and a drum of thunder just seconds later. The wind blew hard through the trees and wind chimes. The funny thing was, there were patches of blue in the sky. Now and then, a bright sunbeam would warm our already sweaty bodies. My orgasm built.

“What's that?” Barbara asked, my cock still sawing in her sex.

My eyes looked at the live oak in our yard that hid the driveway from our view. I could see headlights flashing through the leaves and hear the whine of a heavy utility truck. The linemen were arriving. I fucked like I didn't care.

“Is that the power company?” my wife asked in a panic.

“I think so,” I grunted in long, broken syllables, “I'm going to come.”

Just as the first truck rounded the tree, coming into view, their headlights flashing our eyes, my wife pushed me back and ran naked into the darkened house. I was left naked and erect, my cock bouncing with each rope of cum that flew from the head. There was nothing I could do but let the cum fly. The linemen laughed as the truck drove past toward the downed lines. I shook my head with a wave when the air horn sounded from the first truck. Falling into the Cracker Barrell rocker, I stroked out the remnants of my orgasm as the brakes squealed and the guys piled out of the truck.

“Sorry, guy,” the driver yelled, “we can come back later.”

“Hell no,” I answered with a wave, “Git ‘er dun.”

I laughed to myself about my wife, “Big talk.”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments