Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The City Of My Dreams ... The Conclusion.

"Mystery, beauty, pornography and Prague."

12
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Continuing on from Part 1 of ... <p> [ADVERT] </p>The City Of My Dreams."

Wednesday, July 14th. 8 am.

The studio's usual chaos and noise were suddenly punctuated by a high-pitched squeal of delight.

“Teneriffe! That sounds fucking amazing, even if I knew where that was, it wouldn't sound any better!”

Alberto and Christian looked down at Carla as she smiled up at them broadly. Christian, the older and shorter of the two answered her in his mature, measured tones,

“It's an island, a beautiful holiday resort in the Canary Islands just off the coast of Africa, not far from Spain.”

“Wow! I've never been outside of the Czech Republic, so it sounds awesome to me.”

“It is,” replied Alberto in his suave, native Spanish accent, “You'll love it. We shoot there quite often, and it's an ideal place for a holiday.”

“So pack your sunblock,” added Christian.

“Ooooh fuck, I can't wait!”

Beaming up at Alberto's boyish good looks, Carla failed to notice the arrival on the set of her aunt. Agnetzka immediately parted the two men who stepped back. Christian ran his palm over his trademark bald head and pretended to adjust his dressing gown while Alberto took a seat by one of the cameras which lay idle upon a low coffee table.

“Hmm, I'm glad to see you three are getting acquainted. Fucking hell, if it's humanly possible, we're even more disorganized this morning than usual! Isn't Ludvik supposed to be here by now... anybody.”

A faltering voice from behind her answered.

“Er... no, you gave him the morning off to speak to the press, Agnetzka, don't you remember? I have it right here in the production diary.”

The voice belonged to Magdalena Skorzeny, Agnetzka's recently hired personal assistant.

“So the guy finds some moldy old skeleton guarding a treasure underneath some old cellar… I've got a studio to run.”

But Magdalena didn't reply for her attention was now firmly focused on Alberto's smooth pectoral muscles as he sat idly in his boxers.

“Never mind, we can start without him,” chimed in Carla quietly.

“Fine, five minutes!”

Agnetzka pointed to Fritz the director who nodded solemnly as she headed towards the stairs and thus the editing studio. Alberto now rose and spoke to Carla quietly,

“Nothing to worry about. Christian and I have worked together many times. Just follow our lead, oh and your aunt likes eye contact and lusty looks... you know.”

Carla giggled, “Yeah, I know.”

A moment later, one of the production assistants brought the two men Hawaiian print swimming shorts and to Carla she handed a very chic black bikini. The two men watched with approval as Carla dropped her dressing gown without the slightest hesitation, revealed her nudity, and slipped the bikini on. She remained standing as the trio awaited the arrival of the venerable Fritz Langer who soon showed up carrying a shabby copy of the script.

Ok, you three, it's DP time. All three of you enter from stage right and then you, Carla, kiss them both, play mit their willies and so on. Then you drop to your knees here. The boys will do the rest and remember...”

“Yes, I know, eye contact and act slutty, really slutty.”

“Good girl!”

They assembled to the right of the stage in time to hear Agnetzka over the intercom.

“Ok, go fuck, and don't fuck it up.”

- Action!

Carla thought of Ludvik as she strode between her two co-stars towards center stage where a pristine white leather sofa awaited them.

The men acted as a well-drilled unit; touching her affectionately and smiling as they walked, exchanging looks and casual comments. She was grateful for the fact that she had no lines. Instead, she had to smile seductively and glance with wide-eyed eagerness and expectation at each of them in turn.

She turned towards the cameras and reached down to grasp each of their cocks through the fabric of their shorts. She was not surprised to find that both were already hardening rapidly. Christian now reached out and kissed her while Alberto played with her hair; kissing her shoulder and spinning her around to kiss her mouth while Christian ran his palms down her flanks. It was as though she was dancing with them in a very carefully choreographed mazurka.

Alberto fondled her breasts through the silky fabric of the bikini and Christian slid his fingers just under the top hem of her bikini bottom. She shivered as his strong fingers pinched her cheeks then she slipped her hand into Alberto's shorts to grasp his remarkably hard shaft. She sighed as she looked deeply into Christian's deep brown eyes to see the merest hint of an encouraging smile there. He then placed his hand on her shoulder and pressed down ever so gently.

Carla dropped to her knees as the two men stepped in closer to her, allowing enough of a gap for the cameramen who now closed in. Carla gripped the lower hem of both pairs of shorts and tugged them down, instantly releasing two thick hard cocks. Alberto's was the longer; she noticed immediately but Christian's was dark and thick, curving upwards at a very aesthetic angle. She quickly decided to lick Alberto first and soon the delicious fat plum of his head was making her mouth water.

Christian, meanwhile, played with her hair, ensuring that the golden locks did not obscure the blowjob that she was now giving Alberto. She took Alberto's shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth; rubbing it on the walls of her cheeks, on the surface of her tongue and on her palate. Several times she let it in deeper towards her throat but Alberto pulled back so that she wouldn't gag. It was this more than anything that assured her that these guys were looking out for her and treating her as Ludvik said they would.

Turning now to Christian's thick, tawny cock, she was amazed by how hard his shaft was and how silky soft his skin was. Both men wore subtly aromatic aftershave which mingled in a complimentary aroma. It pleased her as she replaced Christian's cock with Alberto's. This gave Christian the opportunity to slide her bikini top down and she was only vaguely conscious of it disappearing from her shoulders. Christian then pinched and rolled her nipples; making them erect in no time at all.

Alberto now eased himself down onto the sofa and Carla followed; grasping his shaft firmly by its base and focussing her attention on his thick, hard head. Her beautiful hair fell down to one side and she noticed that one of the camera guys was now filming her in full profile. She bobbed her head faster as she felt Christian slide her bikini bottom down. Once it had reached her ankles, she stepped out of it and parted her legs. Immediately, she felt Christian's wet fingers part her pussy lips and rub the delicate entrance. She immediately pushed back against his hand and was amazed by how quickly he was able to make her wet. He now spread her ass cheeks and she felt his skillful tongue tickle and circle her ass. She relaxed her ring and he responded by inserting the tip of his tongue deeper and deeper into it. She also reached behind and pulled her cheeks open for him. After a few minutes, following some unintelligible instructions from the oracle that was Agnetzka, the men paused. She stood up to see Fritz smiling at her,

“I said 'cut', young lady. Now let these fine young gentlemen get your lovely butt ready for the main course – in ten, people.”

“Thanks, uncle Fritz...”

He turned and grinned at her wickedly for an instant and she turned back to be greeted by the concerned and serious faces of her co-stars. Alberto spoke in his cultivated Iberian tones,

“Now Carla… my buddy and I don't like to use lube and we realize that you're... well... new to all this.”

“So,” Christian continued, “for the next ten minutes or so, we're going to lick your ass and your pussy. Your pussy seems to be ok but we don't want you being uncomfortable up the back there.”

Carla could barely contain her delight.

“Sure!”

“It will prepare you for the real thing,” said Alberto gently. “Then when we film, I will fuck your pussy and Christian your ass... he won the toss.”

“Wait, you tossed a coin for who would fuck my ass?”

“Actually, we did, what do you call it in Czech? - Rock, Paper, Scissors.”

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

Carla laughed loudly, prompting Alberto to raise a warning finger into the sky behind his head. Carla quietened herself and collapsed back onto the sofa, her legs already spread.

- “Get on with it,” came the stern command from above.

The next ten minutes were the most sensual of Carla's life. She had enjoyed the warmth and intimacy of Ludvik's love making and the thrill and trepidation of filming with him but now, as Alberto and Christian got to work on her holes, she found herself feeling more and more euphoric and intoxicated.

As Christian lifted her hips, Alberto licked and spread her pussy; penetrating remarkably deep with his practiced tongue. His lips worked her clit as Christian lapped at her ass and stretched her cheeks. As she relaxed her muscles, the guys moved into higher gear. Christian now slid a finger into her ass and she imagined Ludvik doing the same. Long, delicious moments passed as her level of arousal grew and grew; she gyrated her hips and ground her dripping wet pussy into Alberto's mouth.

Arching her back every time Christian's fingers penetrated her ass, the three of them soon found a common rhythm and cadence. Carla dug her fingers into Alberto's hair and pressed his face harder against her tingling slit while, with her other hand, she spread her ass cheeks to allow Christian's fingers and tongue greater access to her ring and to her yearning velvet tunnel beyond. She bucked and moaned as she began to feel the rising tide of her orgasm deep in her core.

- “OK, that's enough slurping and fingering! I want a take in five minutes.”

At this command from above, the guys abruptly stopped and Carla opened her eyes to see Kazimir looking down at her from the rigging with an awed, adoring look on his bearded face. But it quickly vanished as he smiled, gave her a quick nod and pretended to adjust a tension knob on one of the unused lights.

Carla smiled at him but then her attention shifted back to her impending orgasm; delayed by her aunt's caustic voice over the intercom. She crossed her arms behind her head and waited. She noticed the guys rapidly wiping their chins and lips while two girls from the studio's highly trained make-up department applied powder to Christian's head. Once the girls departed, both guys turned to look down at her. With concentration and consummate professionalism, they flexed and worked their shafts while, with their eyes, they savored her every delicious curve and every fine gradation of her golden hair.

She loved this almost as much as being fucked; to be the object of admiration and desire was as much a source of arousal for her as it obviously was for them. She smiled at them and licked her lips while swaying her hips and spreading her labia. She glanced up at Kazimir too and sure enough, he was watching her every move.

The return of the cameramen and a time signal from Fritz announced the resumption of shooting. Alberto now lay on his back next to her; his cock like a pillar of marble rising from the dunes and sand ripples of his muscles. He guided her onto his body and she gripped his shaft between two fingers and eased it into her pussy. As she was still remarkably wet, he slid in all the way and soon she was riding him with delight, imagining that he was some handsome toreador from his native Spain. His cock filled her to her brim but soon she became aware that Christian was standing by; his cock ready and eager to explore the depths of her ass.

OK,” she thought, “this is it. I want to make Ludvik proud of me.”

Two minutes later, Alberto glanced at Christian who then knelt gently on the sofa just behind Carla. She responded by raising her ass for him. He grabbed her cheeks, spread them and penetrated her quickly. Meanwhile, Alberto pushed her up so that he could continue to thrust into her pussy. In no time at all, she found herself deliciously wedged between two dynamic fucking machines. The guys worked so well together that she was soon treated to wave after wave of sweet sensation in both her pussy and her ass; different in flavour but equally piquant.

She moaned and sighed, arched her back again and again as Christian's thick, hard cock bore deep into the silky nether reaches of her ass. Meanwhile, she ground her clit on Alberto's firm body as he fucked her with growing intensity. Her eyes tightly shut, she dug her fingers into the sofa's fine hard leather as her body began to drift closer and closer to orgasm.

Finally, she opened her eyes as the first electric waves flooded over her and radiated out in a growing tide of the most intense pleasure. She saw Ludvik standing not three meters away, smiling and totally nude; his fine physique oddly contrasting with that of Fritz Langer who stood next to him nodding with approval. Now she met each of Christian's hard thrusts with equal power while bending down again and again to kiss Alberto on the lips. He squeezed her nipples and held her hair away from her face as she continued to savor the sweet radiance of her orgasm.

-OK cut! Time for 'le denouement', as soon as you can please guys.”

Carla knew exactly what this meant although she had never heard the term before. She jumped up and went straight down onto her knees as Christian and Alberto jerked their glistening cocks only centimeters away from her mouth.

Oh fuck, yes,” she reflected proudly, “This is it. I've made it! I've fucking made it.”

An instant later she felt warm thick come hit her chin; opening her mouth she took a second spurt from Alberto across her tongue and a third from Christian on her nose. The guys fired several ropes before one of them tapped her on the shoulder indicating that they were drained. She immediately grabbed Alberto's still-hard shaft and licked and sucked the seed from its head. She repeated the process with Christian until the hovering form of director Fritz was satisfied that they had enough footage to cut the take.

As the guys stood back, the camera zoomed slowly in to film her wickedly smiling face and her tousled golden locks.

“Cut! Wunderbar! Zat was fooking marvellous everybody!”

Carla stood up and twirled around to see a grinning Ludvik, applauding her.

“Well done, Carla, you were amazing!”

Curtseying, she said, “You've taught me well. But why are you nude?”

“I'm filming a scene right there as soon as they clean up the sofa from you three.”

oo0oo

Six weeks later, a tanned, lithe Carla sat next to Ludvik in Vladislav Hall, in the opulent grounds of Prague Castle. She wore an elegant white dress that fell to half way down her golden thighs and her hair was braided in an impressive ponytail. Ludvik glanced at her beautiful face and took in the look of awed amazement he saw there. The huge and elegant medieval room with its fantastically designed stone vaulting was obviously making a big impression on her. As she traced the room's lines, an orchestra and singers were gathering on the stage some twenty meters before them.

He turned to her, “Impressive isn't it?”

“You can say that again.”

“This hall is over six hundred years old. The Holy Roman Emperors used to be crowned here once.”

“Yeah, what would they say if they knew a couple of porn stars had crashed the party?”

He nudged her shoulder playfully.

“How did you like Teneriffe?”

“Oh, it was wonderful, the beaches, the clubs, the food and all the people were so nice to us!”

“Good. I'm just sorry I couldn't join you. I had to meet with some very important people and I had a state funeral to go to.”

“Oh yes, of course. What was her name again, the woman in the painting?”

“Violetta Konvalnikova.”

“She was a real war hero, huh.”

“Yes indeed and she finally got the state funeral she deserved.”

“So, what are we going to hear, Chopin?”

“No, Zelenka, one of those wonderful old Bohemian composers I'm so very fond of. This is one of his great coral masses, with a large orchestra, trumpets, kettle drums and singers. It's a tribute to our heroic dead.”

Carla glanced at the empty seat next to Ludvik; noting that there was not another empty seat within sight. Then she looked deep into his clear blue eyes.

“I see now why you bought three tickets. You are a wonderful, beautiful man Ludvik Ruzicka.”

Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments