Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invisible Woman - The Beginning

"Suddenly a girl discovers that she becomes invisible when she is asleep"

18
3 Comments 3
953 Views 953
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about a girl being invisible at night. Next to this story, I am also writing another story with a guy as the main character, but with the same storyline. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know which one you like!"

The last couple of nights something strange has been happening. I dream that I am outside of my body, I just stand around in my bedroom looking at myself sleeping. I still feel very good in the morning, so I do get enough sleep, but it is strange.

When I am outside of my body I am completely naked, even though I am wearing a nighty in bed. This feels strange, as I rarely walk around naked, not in the house and never outside. Also, I can almost look through myself. I have a small mirror on the wall, and I cannot see my body in there.

The first couple of nights I am just looking at myself sleeping. It starts a couple of minutes after I fall asleep and when I wake up I almost pop back into my own body.

After these first nights, I start to walk around a bit and I notice that I can pick things up and move them around. After I wake up the next day those items are at the new locations, which is strange for a dream.

Then I decide to give myself a challenge, to make sure I am not sleepwalking. I mount a small video camera outside of my bedroom and lock my door. I put the key away in the back of a drawer, and then go to sleep.

It takes a long time for me to fall asleep, but when I do I pop out again. First I watch myself sleeping again, but then I grab the key, unlock my door, and open it. The camera is on, so I leave it running, walk down to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. I also watch some night-time TV until I am suddenly pulled back as I wake up.

When wake up I look around and see the bedroom door open and the camera is running. I quickly stop the camera and look back at the footage. When I see the door opening and the key floating in the air I am shocked, as there is no one there, just like in the mirror. I know that I waved at the camera, but there is nothing to see.

When I go down I see the breakfast on the table and the TV is still on.

What is happening here? I don’t know, I also don’t know what triggered it, and it does look like it is real.

This goes on for some time and I get into a rhythm. My invisible me prepares breakfast and watches TV while I sleep. So now I know what is happening at night, but the neighbors might be wondering what is going on, as the light and the TV are on all night.

Something I try after about a week is sleeping nude, just to see what happens. Again, it takes a long time for me to fall asleep. When I pop out I see myself. I slowly pull the sheets away and for the first time in my life I see myself completely naked. I get aroused by the view. My body is not that of a model, but it does not look bad. My breasts (which I think are too big, bug the guys don't think so) are standing up nicely, not hanging to the side. I feel that I am getting a tingling feeling and I see that my body on the bed also must feel the same, as the legs start moving and opening up. I can see my pussy and the lips opening slightly. I never had any lesbian experience and never saw a pussy up close directly, I did look at it a couple of times using a small mirror. But now I am able to look at it close, but I cannot look at it very long before getting too wet. I see a small drop at the bottom of my pussy, and quickly I put the sheets back and get back into my normal routine of moving downstairs and watching TV.

After a couple of weeks, I meet up with an old friend, John. We have dinner and I he comes home with me. We did this a couple of times before, so it is not very strange and I did not think of what happens at night.

After a couple of drinks, he start to kiss me. I kiss him back and slowly his hands move onto my breasts. I am wearing a small tank top with a bra as I they are to big to have them free, and it does not take long before he moves the tank top up, freeing my breasts from my bra and allowing him to kiss my breasts. I get that tinkle when he softly sucks on my nipples and places his teeth on them.

My hand moves onto his leg and then up, where I can feel his hard dick through his pants. I unzip his pants and move my hand inside, and I manage to get his dick out. It is not completely hard, but I move on my knees and suck on it, until it is standing straight.

Then he pulls me up. “Let’s go upstairs, to your bedroom,” he says, and he almost pulls me forward. He knows where it is, as he has been here before.

When we are in the bedroom he quickly pulls off my tank top and bra, then drops my shorts and panties in one go. I grab his shirt and pull it over his head. He quickly unhooks his belt and drops his trousers and shorts, leaving us both naked.

He pushes me onto the bed and I drop on it backwards, opening my legs in one go, as I know that he wants to dive into my pussy. He loves to play with it and he is so good at it! He does not disappoint and I feel his lips and his tongue exploring everything of me. As his lips are on my clit I can feel his finger slowly sliding in and rotating inside of my pussy. Then he starts to suck, soft at first but increasingly faster and harder, and his finger is joined by another one and they move in the same rhythm.

It does not take long before I am going over the edge and I grab his head and almost push his nose into my pussy as the orgasm hits me.

“Oh yes, yes, ohhh YESS,” I shout as he continues to work my pussy, which makes my orgasm last so much longer!

But after it fades away he moves up onto the bed, onto me. But I push him off of me, onto his back. I quickly move my head down his body and start to suck his dick. There is already a big drop of pre-cum oozing out and I lick it up before moving my lips around the dark redhead. Slowly my lips move down his shaft and I can hear the air escape from his mouth as I move down.

I slowly move up and down and let my tongue circle the top. But after he few minutes he pulls me back.

“You almost make me cum, but I want to cum inside you,” he tells me.

“Only if you wear a condom,” I tell him and I pull one from my bedside drawer.

He quickly slides it on, as I move onto my back.

“No get up, I want you to ride me. I love to see my dick slide into your pussy!” he tells me, as he also moves on his back.

I straddle him and guide his dick in my wet pussy. Slowly I sink down, letting mis dick split me. He is the right size, touching me in the right places. Slowly I start to ride him, as he grabs my boobs and pulls my nipples. I start to work my clit, quickly getting to another orgasm.

“Ahhhhh yes, John, yes,” I bring out, as I fall down onto him. I stay there motionless for a minute and then roll off of him, onto my back and I try to pull him on top of me.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

“No, get on your hands and knees, I want to fuck you from behind,” he tells me.

I do as he asks and he grabs my hips and pushes his dick quickly deep into me, slamming his legs against my ass. He starts to fuck me hard and fast and before I know it he pushes deep in me.

“Ahh Laura, yes, fuck, fuck,” he says, as I can feel him explode in me. He stays in me for a moment and the pulls out and drops onto the bed next to me. I also sink down and we kiss.

Slowly we sink into sleep, I with my head on his chest, he with an arm around me, his hand on my boob.

The moment I am sleeping I pop out into the room and can see both bodies lying in bed. The used condom is on the floor, luckily he made a knot in it. His dick is still not completely soft but lying on his leg.

I can see that he is still awake, so I stay still until I notice that he is asleep as well.

I watch both of them for a while, until I sneak downstairs to watch TV again.

I stay downstairs until early in the morning, when I sneak back up. They are now both on their back, I have my legs slightly open, my pussy lips still not closed, probably because I am still excited.

I look at them for a while, then a plan comes up in my mind.

I take one of my hands and move them close to his dick, in a position where it can touch his dick. Then I move next to his body and take his dick and let my lips slide over his soft dick. Immediately I feel movement, as he starts to grow. Slowly I move my lips up and down, until I feel his dick is fully swollen. I continue with this, until I feel his body move. Quickly I put the hand of my other body on his dick and move away, Just in time to see him open his eyes and look down.

Then he looks at me, but I am still asleep. But while sucking his dick my pussy became wet, and my other body moved her legs further apart. I move to the end of the bed, and I can see that my pussy opened up much further and looks to be very wet.

He is still looking at me, stroking his dick, looking a bit surprised as it is possibly wet from my saliva. Then he moves down my body and move between my legs. Looking at my legs he sees that my pussy is open and he moves his head down onto it. I can see that he is licking my pussy, but I also feel it on my pussy, as they are very closely connected it seems.

After a minute without reaction, except for some slow movement of the hips, he moves over my body without touching it, then he slowly slides his dick into me. This is the weirdest thing that I ever encountered, seeing him fucking me, but feeling it as well: I can feel his dick sliding inside me.

I notice that my body is starting to awake, and suddenly I plop back and open my eyes and look directly into his eyes.

“Ahhh, good morning, ohhhh yess,” I bring out as he slowly fucks me.

“Good morning love,” he says, as he kisses me. “I thought this would be a nice way to wake you up.”

“Hmm yes, never have been woken up like this,” I tell him as I kiss him back.

Then reality hits me. “But be careful, you are not wearing a condom!”

“I know, and I can put one on if you like,” he says.

“No it is OK, as long as you don’t cum inside me.”

He continue to slowly fuck me, which is a great way to wake up. After a while I feel that he is getting to the boiling point, so I push him off and onto his back.

“Let me finish this,” I tell him as I move onto my knees and take his dick into my mouth.

It just takes a few minutes before he gets his orgasm and blasts his load into my mouth. I manage to swallow all of it, and then move next to him again.

“I love to wake up like this,” I tell him, as he does not know what happened exactly. “But you should not do this to other girls, as they might not like this.”

“No, I will not, but you looked so ready,” he answers with a sheepish voice.

“I know, and I was actually dreaming about feeling you inside me,” I lie to him.

“But I want to continue, if you can give me some more,” I say smiling at him.

He turns towards me and kisses me. “Oh yes, you will get a lot more”

I know that is true, as he did that the previous time as well.

To make a long story short, we did have another round of sex that morning: he made me cum several times, we needed some more condoms and to finish off he showered my boobs with cum.

So it was a very good morning.

After he left I cleaned up the bed, as it was soaking with cum and sweat.

But now I also want to know a bit more about what would be happening if I would cum.

So I decide to play a bit with myself. I set up a mirror and put some toys ready for use. I go to bed naked, and it takes some time for me to get to sleep as I am quite excited.

But when that happens I pop out, as usual. I look at myself again first for a couple of minutes. Then I slowly pull the sheets away, revealing my naked body again. I am lying on my back, and softly I pull my legs a bit further apart, showing my pussy, with the lips close together.

I start to rub my own pussy and when I feel that my pussy gets a bit moist I also see my sleeping body getting her pussy shine a bit and the lips open up just a bit. But when I take the vibrator and slowly push it in I see my pussy lips also moving apart, as if I also insert something in there. When I look in the mirror I get another surprise, as the complete vibrator is still visible, even the part that is inside my body!

I make sure the vibrator is humming away and start to pump it in and out. I feel that my pussy is very wet and my juices are flowing along my legs. But on the bed, the juices are also flowing, just like mine.

It does not take long before I reach an orgasm. Not a very deep one (luckily, otherwise I might wake up myself) but a nice one. I feel my body shake, and also my body on the bed is shaking at the same time.

After the orgasm has gone and I have recovered I clean up the floor and also try to clean up the bed. I place the sheets back and go downstairs to recover.

After a couple of days, I decide that I want to see what else I can do, and that I want to go out and look around. I had never been outside, so maybe I should try to make a short walk outside the next night, if the temperature was right. Because I still was naked and I could catch a cold.

But that means overcoming my fear of being naked outside. But no one could see me, right?

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments