Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning About My Wife's Past

51
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Renee had always been open about her adventurous sex life before we met. I never brought it up or asked questions, but she could tell I loved hearing the stories she shared. It took me a while before putting it all together, but around six months I started to realize a common theme. She would be seduced or allow herself to be taken advantage of by a black man. A black man who without fail was very well endowed and very skilled. Each story was a tale of the hottest, wildest, deep dicking, screaming orgasmic sex she’d ever had.

At first, I didn’t say anything until I confirmed my suspicion, slowly asking questions about her stories and details about her partners. But once I started gathering information things became very clear. I started questioning why she was with me. I was so much different than the men who had provided her with so much pleasure in the past. It ate away at me until I couldn't keep myself from asking her one day.

“I love our sex together. I’ve always heard about people fucking for ten minutes or more but we both cum in under five,” I said shortly after finishing inside her.

“I would love to get fucked for a solid thirty minutes! Forty-five minutes to an hour used to be average for me,” she replied.

“Are you serious?” I asked partially in shock, hoping she at least shared my good feelings.

“Yeah, most of the guys I was with before you could fuck for at least thirty minutes with no problem. God, they’d make me cum so hard all over their big black dicks,” she said, biting her bottom lip, staring off into space.

“Wow, I thought you were happy with our sex life. The five minutes I can fuck you for must be pretty disappointing compared to a half hour of fucking,” I said reluctantly.

“Oh, honey! I do enjoy the sex we have,” she reassured me, “those guys used to just fuck me until their dicks came. Sex with you is so much more than that,” she explained.

“How?”

“With you, there is so much emotion involved so it's much better. We do more than fuck, we make love!” she said in a sing-song voice.

Wanting so hard to believe what she was saying, I didn’t question it at the time. But later on, my mind wouldn’t let it go. Was there any amount of ‘love’ that could make five minutes of sex as satisfying as a half hour of hard, nonstop fucking? Especially how she always wanted to go another round, no matter how well I thought I'd satisfied her.

Being so blown away having been told I didn’t last nearly long enough I forgot to ask anything else. It wasn’t until a few days later when she recanted an old encounter with an ex that I asked about his size.

She mentioned he was over eight inches long and so thick her hand couldn’t close around his shaft. Then she went on to say how she’d felt so full when he fucked her and he loved how tight her pussy was, and how hard it made her cum. Again, I was stunned. I loved how her pussy felt. She was always so wet and gushy but it was then I realized she had never once felt tight around my dick.

“He sounds huge!” I mentioned with a little excitement.

“Not really, I would say he was average,” she replied.

The words knocked the wind out of me. The eight-inch cock that was so thick she couldn’t wrap her hand around was average?

“Over eight inches was average?” I asked, still in shock.

“Yeah, about. He was probably in the top ten in size of the guys I was with,” she dropped another bombshell.

After finding out that all but one of my wife’s previous partners were black guys I couldn’t help but think she was used to getting fucked by big thick black cock. From what she's told me I don't come close to measuring up with the men she's slept with. I am half black but not the half that counts. My dick is about six inches long and average girth, but I knew average wasn't enough for her.

As If my size wasn't enough of an issue, I also had trouble lasting more than two or three minutes. She had openly expressed the desire to be fucked for thirty minutes or more, something that I could never live up to. I suggested using a dildo as a strap-on as an "alternate" when I was getting close to cumming so I could keep fucking her until I was ready to switch back to my real dick.

She was very open to the idea so we decided to give it a try. I already had a realistic white 6-inch dildo that I decided to try out the next time we had sex. It was almost identical in shape and size to my dick so it was perfect to ease into something new.

The first time using the dildo my wife was laying on her stomach and I was fucking her from behind. After a few minutes I was ready to cum so I pulled out and slid the 6-inch dildo into her pussy. I continued fucking her and she seemed to enjoy it as much as my real dick and might have had an orgasm.

Watching another "dick" fucking my wife's pussy really turned me on. After a few minutes of fucking with the dildo I pulled it out and slid my dick into her pussy. Being so worked up I came almost instantly. My wife was satisfied and so was I.

Watching the six-inch dildo fuck my wife's pussy was a huge turn-on. The thought of a big black dick fucking my wife turned me on more than anything had in my life. Before trying sex toys, I once offered to let her bring another man into our bedroom if I wasn't satisfying her. Unfortunately, she shot that down cold. Honestly, I wanted to see a black man fuck her as much as I wanted her to be satisfied.

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

I figured, now that she was comfortable with me using a dildo on her I could get a little more adventurous. I was happy the six-inch dildo improved our lovemaking, but I knew a larger dildo, similar in size to the men she fucked in the past, would have more of an effect. With that in mind, I decided to try out the realistic black eight-inch dildo. In addition to being two inches longer, it was massively thick at over six inches of girth. Compared to this dildo my dick was tiny. It was just the size dick she always talked about.

On the next attempt, I climbed between my wife's legs, after she made herself cum with the elephant dildo (similar to a rabbit). I slid my dick into her pussy and started to fuck her. After only a minute and a half, I was ready to cum so I pulled out. I took a break to catch my breath and to get the black dildo.

After strapping on the large black dildo, I climbed back into bed. She didn't have much of a reaction when she saw the much larger black dildo so I didn't know what to expect. Her only comment was to use plenty of lube, which I did. She lay on her back with her legs spread in the air. I knelt between her open legs and lubed up the dildo before pushing the tip into her pussy. She closed her eyes with her head back as I slowly worked it in and out sliding into her pussy.

Once the dildo was all the way inside my wife's pussy, I lay on top of her resting my weight on my elbows as I pumped my hips fucking her with long and deep strokes at a medium pace. She immediately started to moan.

"Oh, baby! It's been too fucking long!" Despite the fact, I had been fucking her just a few minutes prior. I switched up my pace to shorter faster strokes. She continued to moan and gasp with every thrust. About fifteen seconds later her moans turned into repeated moans of "Oh baby, oh baby, oh yeah!" I've never gotten such a reaction fucking my wife.

Again, I switched to long deep thrusts. Shortly after, she moaned, "Oh baby, I love you so much!"

I started fucking her faster and harder. She started to moan continuously as I pumped the dildo deep into her pussy. It sounded like she was getting close to orgasm, something I'd never experienced before, so I kept fucking her harder and faster. At this point, she wrapped her arm around my head pulling me closer as I fucked her pussy harder and deeper. Her moans and gasps got louder and more erratic before screaming, "Oh baby!"

Hearing my wife making all the noises for the first time was almost like fucking another woman. I didn't recognize her at all at the moment. So much so that I asked, "What was that?" after she came.

It all had me very excited. She kissed me passionately after her first orgasm, which she typically doesn't do during intercourse. Wanted to her opinion I asked her "How does that feel?"

"It feels so good!" she moaned. I started pumping my dick into her pussy a little faster as she rubbed her hands over my head and back. Her moans grew louder as I continued fucking her a little faster and deeper.

"Sounds like you want to cum again?" I asked, eager to give her a second orgasm and hear her scream.

"Uh-Huh!" she moaned. I started fucking her faster and harder with long, deep, powerful strokes. Once she started to moan, I shifted my weight onto my knees allowing me to pump my hips more rapidly until I was pounding the black dildo into her pussy with every stroke. My wife started to moan louder and louder until she had a second orgasm.

At this point, I was so turned on I needed to fuck my wife with my own dick. I pulled off the strap-on and slid my dick deep into my wife's pussy. She was incredibly wet and much looser than usual due to the thick black dildo stretching her pussy. I got to feel what "sloppy seconds" would be like and it drove me wild.

Her pussy felt amazing. I got so worked up fucking her as hard as I could I ran out of breath and lost my erection in the process. I lay down next to my wife to catch my breath. She started stroking my dick and within a few minutes, I was hard and ready to go again. I got back up on my knees with her legs on my shoulders and pushed my dick into my wife's soaking wet pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, with much less of a reaction. After a minute of wild thrusting, I exploded inside my wife's pussy filling her with cum. All while knowing, she enjoyed the big black dildo more than my real dick.

I never imagined a bigger thicker cock would make my wife react like a completely different woman in bed. While watching the video a few days later it was painfully obvious how much she loved getting fucked by the black dildo. It was clear that her pussy needed a big black cock to be satisfied. I was expecting her to ask for a repeat performance, but she never did.

After seeing how hard a big dick made her cum, I found it odd that she didn’t mention the dildo a single time that night. More than a month passed without a single mention of the experience as if it never happened. I can only imagine she kept her desire for a big black dick to herself not wanting me to feel insecure.

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments