Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part III

"Carla and Ronnie pair off for a swinging time"

98
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The girls were still away when the waitress came back. Taking the empty glasses away, Josh watched her disappear from view. The movements of her bottom, encased in a short skirt,  mesmerising him. He took a sip of his beer and looked up at Ronnie.

“Have you been swinging long?”

Ronnie shook his head, “No, never.”

Josh was surprised. “So, what made you decide to take the plunge then?”

He told him that Carla had booked the cruise and that he knew nothing about it until they landed.

“Wow! I’ve heard of women taking the first move, but this…”

Ronnie didn’t respond.

“So, you’re going along with it then?”

He looked into his glass for a moment. “I think I’ll give it a try. There are times when you take a fancy to someone, for sex that is, so who knows.”

“Bit of a gamble though isn’t it?”

“Carla might not even do it anyway. I’m not sure that she’s even fully made her mind up yet.”

Josh looked at him. “If she’s gone this far Ronnie, I think you can take it that she’s made her mind up about doing it. She’s probably just unsure of you. Maybe, that’s what the girls are discussing now?”

Ronnie looked at exit. “You think?”

“I’m sure of it. Karen’s the one that usually makes the first move. If she’s happy with the guy, then she’ll have a chat with the girl and see how the ground lies.”

“Oh!”

Josh laughed. “Sorry mate, but Karen wants you to get into her knickers,” he quipped. “It’s down to you now, are you going to let me get into Carla’s?”

“I take it that you want to then?”

Josh laughed. “We wouldn’t be having this conversation if I wasn’t interested.”

The girls re-appeared ending their conversation.

”So, girls?” Josh asked.

“So, boys?” Karen retorted glancing at Ronnie and Josh in turn.

Ronnie looked across at Josh. “Well, Ronnie. Do you want to spend the afternoon with Karen?”

He looked startled as he turned to Carla. “It’s… it’s up to you,” he told her meekly.

She shook her head. “No darling, it’s up to you. I want to spend the afternoon with Josh. Do you want to sleep with Karen?”

He nodded meekly.

Josh got up with glass in hand. “Well, Carla, shall we finish our drinks off in your room?”

She stood to her feet, picked up her glass, and bent down and gave Ronnie a kiss on the forehead. “See you later.”

Ronnie watched her walk away, stunned at the way things were quickly moving.

 

Carla was nervous as she walked away. She had never done anything like this before. Josh was experienced though. He reached down and took her hand. They were a couple now. Karen had already given her a brief resume of Josh’s prowess. “He’s got a big one and he knows how to use it,” she said summing her up.

“I’ve never done this before,” Carla had revealed in the cloakroom.

“It’s okay, I think he’s sussed that out already, he will take his time. Let him know if you’re into anything kinky. He’s not shy, and he’s quite versatile.”

Carla had laughed nervously. “I hardly know the guy. I’m not going to be revealing anything like that.”

“Luv, two weeks from now all this will be in the past, and you’ll most likely never see us again. Get it all out of your system while you can, you may never get another chance. That’s what cruises like this are all about. Let your knickers down gal and have a ball… or two!”

Carla laughed. “What will you be getting out of your system then?”

Karen laughed. “Gangbangs. I love gangbangs. Last time we had a stopover in Jamaica, and I went to a Slut of Honour party. I lost count after ten guys.”

“Slut of Honour?”

“Yep. The guys get together and select a girl to use for the night. They chose me. I’ve still got the pearl studded choker as a reminder.”

Carla looked at her in amazement. She found it hard to believe that the woman before her was so into sex. “Anything else?” she asked, the curiosity getting the better of her.

“Hmmmm,” Karen muttered. “Maybe some BDSM. I like dominating men. Jim is into that. He likes a good spanking now and again.”

“Jim?”

“My husband. He loves to be spanked while I tell him what I’ve been up to.”

“Ronnie and I dabble in spanking,” Carla told her. “Nothing on your scale, though.”

“Ah, but you’re just a beginner. If you’re into that you’ll meet some interesting guys on the cruise,” she told her. “What about Ronnie, is he a bottom or top?”

Carla was lost. Karen explained. “Looks like you are both bottoms then,” she deduced from Carla’s reaction.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

Karen smiled. “Josh and I are both tops. Looks like we’ll have some fun then with you two. Shall we go and get the ball rolling?”

Carla gave that puzzled look again.

“You can take Josh back to your room for the afternoon, and I’ll sort Ronnie out in mine.”

“Okay,” she laughed, wondering how Ronnie was going to react to all this.

 

Ronnie was stunned watching Carla walk away hand in hand with Josh. Karen picked up her glass and sat next to him in the seat vacated by Carla. He reached for his glass, but she patted his arm. “It’s okay, there’s no rush. We’ll leave them to get settled first and then we’ll go up to my room and get down and dirty.”

Her eyes lowered to his groin. His excitement was obvious.

He took a sip of his beer. His erection was painful in his trousers now.

“You’re okay about Josh being with Carla, are you?”

He shrugged. “If she’s okay with it then so am I.”

“She’ll enjoy herself. I can vouch for that.”

He looked at her, wanting to ask more, but declined.

“And what about you Ronnie… what else floats your boat?”

“Er… well,” he shrugged, embarrassed at her directness, and missing her point.

“Carla tells me that you enjoy being spanked!”

His face flushed and he look down at his glass. Karen smiled at her prey. “I have a nice, solid hairbrush in my room. I think your bottom needs it, don’t you?”

He was utterly speechless. He tried to say a few words, but it all sounded gibberish. Karen stood up: her glass now empty. “Shall we go then?”

He scrambled to his feet, followed her out into the lobby, and then to the lift.

 

Carla was standing by the dressing table still clutching her glass when Josh came out of the bathroom. He had gone straight in there after they reached her room. He reached for her glass and gently took it from her hand and put it down. His hands reached for the top of her button-down dress.

“You don’t mind do you?”

A silent nod of the head signalled his fingers to start to slowly unbutton her dress.  She just stood there impassively as the top of her thin, summer dress opening out to the waist. He breathed heavily as he reached inside with both hands and cupped her breasts, held by a white, lacy bra. Her breathing grew heavy as he pulled his hands away and pushed the top of her dress over her shoulders. Moments later the dress fell around her feet. He smiled and kissed her on the lips as he reached around her back and unclasped her bra. Josh knew what he was doing. There was no fumbling. Her straps glided off her shoulders and her bra fell to the ground.

For her moment he stood there looking down her body. All she had on now was a pair of white panties. Kissing her again, he slipped down to his knees and reached to the waist of her panties. With thumbs inside, he pushed down. Carla sighed as he pushed them over her knees. It had been a long time since another man had undressed her.

It had also been a long time since she had felt male lips and tongue invade her sex. Ronnie wasn’t exactly an enthusiast with oral sex. But Josh was. He also knew what he was doing. She found herself gripping the back of his head and pulling him tightly against her she moaned softly. Her moans increased loudly as his teeth gently took hold of her clitty.

Her first orgasm came as he began to guide her backwards to the bed. She found herself stumbling back into the bed and ending up flat on her back with legs in the air. Josh’s fingers entered her as he sucked on her clitty bringing the onset of another orgasm. Her body shuddered as she screamed loudly, and Josh pulled away as he stood up. His fingers began to tear at his trouser belt, and she sat up to help.

Karen had warned her that he had a big one, but it was bigger than she expected. He pushed his trousers to the floor, allowing her time to hold him and admire his manhood. She took him to her mouth, something that she had never done so quickly before with a man. Carla liked to get to know the man a little better before delving into something as intimate as this, but Josh was different, and he had had no qualms about embarking upon oral sex with her, so she dived right in.

It wasn’t for long though. He wanted her. Josh wanted inside her. He guided her into the middle of the bed and lifted her legs as he shuffled between her spread thighs. His eyes were fixed on her sex; fixed on her gaping, inviting sex. Carla reached out to take hold of him, again initiating something that she would only do with a man she was very intimate with. Josh smiled at her eagerness as she guided him into her.

“I’ll be gentle,” he told her before kissing her and pushing deep inside.

Carla ignored him. “No, fuck me hard please,” she responded as she closed her eyes.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments